March 28, 2024, 02:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446602 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: January 27, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith/Gabriel Johnson I was told by one of you that I should take this site down. Nobody answers the phone for Facebook and I have tried with no luck. I haven't read any of your posts in a long time and I don't intend to. The Devil has taken over this site and it is devastating to me! All I wanted to do was ask America to band together to post these pictures and Gabriel... See More's profile everyday in hopes that someone new will see him and go to the authorities to tell them where they can find him. All I can do is pray for you all that God will forgive you for allowing Satin to come into your hearts during this sad time and cause you to say such evil things about anyone and everyone, instead of having a loving heart and using your mind and energy to try to figure out how to "Help" find this little angel and get him back home to his Daddy and the rest of his family. I have been so depressed/crying so much lately that I am loosing hope as to weather she did in fact do what she told Logan she did. P.S.I have been asked why my My Space says Accomplished? That was posted in July of 2009! I haven't been on there until Logan asked me to post something to Elizabeth(because I switched to Facebook) and that was for my Company, in which I have accomplished a lot. I have worked VERY hard for years to build my Company, and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that!...I didn't even notice it said that, till I got emailed the question. Hope that answer's your question!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425?v=feed&story_fbid=259899390988
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1901 on: January 27, 2010, 11:39:51 AM »

Strange phone call from 'Baby Gabriel's' mom to Tammi Smith

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Strange-phone-call-from-Baby-Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

Kristine Harrington reports on the Scottsdale couple who say they were set to adopt Baby Gabriel. The couple now says someone is trying to set them up and link them to the baby's disappearance.

NoRose,

Thanks for the clip...this to me is jaw-dropping. ..when did EJ call TS?  I listened twice and it isn't clear when she recieved the call. TS is bad news, JMO.

They said the call was made Friday, one day after court. 

If Tammi has any concern on where Gabriel is why would she say "why are you calling me" rather than "have you remembered more about where Gabriel might be?"

why would she need to have the call traced? we all know where EJ is at.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: January 27, 2010, 11:45:53 AM »

This was just posted on Bring Home Gabriel FB. There is nothing proving this is Tammi's mother as far as  I have seen.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?facebook_count=1&linkedin_count=0&lower=2&more_info=1&search_id=30251441289205495185&search_type=findperson&twitter_count=0

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: January 27, 2010, 11:48:39 AM »

"I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body" Gabriel's Mom Texts Father

As the search for 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson continues -- now one month after he disappeared with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson -- the text messages she sent to the baby's father while on the run have been revealed.

It was widely publicized that Johnson told Gabriel's father that she had killed the baby but it wasn't until today that we get a glimpse of just how nuts this chick actually is. She gives Glen Close in Fatal Attraction a run for her money.

Here's one that the baby's father, Logan McQueary, shared with KPHO: 

"You will never see Gabriel again. I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve," the seemingly scorned Johnson texts.

Of course, she later recanted her claim that she had killed the baby and says she gave Gabriel to a random couple she met at a park in San Antonio, Texas.

MORE....

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/01/ill_email_you_the_exact_locati.php
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: January 27, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »

'Optimism' rapidly diminishing that Baby Gabriel will be found (with video)

TEMPE - Sources very close to the investigation into the disappearance of Baby Gabriel tell 3TV's Mike Watkiss that optimism is rapidly diminishing among local law offices that Gabriel will be found alive.

Detectives in Arizona are working very closely with law enforcement in Texas to turn the focus of the investigation to a landfill in San Antonio, Texas located near the two hotels where the baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, stayed in late December.

Sources tell 3TV the area where the landfill is has been cordoned off as law enforcement prepares to search the area. 3TV has learned the trash from both hotels where Johnson stayed would eventually be dumped in that landfill.

Investigators are starting the preparations for the search and plan to take cadaver dogs to the area.

Jack and Tammi Smith, the Scottsdale couple who at one point planned to adopt Gabriel, remain persons of interest.

More details on this investigation should come to light throughout the week as investigators prepare to concentrate their search for Baby Gabriel at the San Antonio landfill.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Optimism-rapidly-diminishing-that-Baby-Gabriel-will-be-found-alive-82760752.html

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see TS do the perp walk. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1905 on: January 27, 2010, 11:55:06 AM »

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Strange-phone-call-from-Baby-Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

Kristine Harrington reports on the Scottsdale couple who say they were set to adopt Baby Gabriel. The couple now says someone is trying to set them up and link them to the baby's disappearance.

NoRose,

Thanks for the clip...this to me is jaw-dropping. ..when did EJ call TS?  I listened twice and it isn't clear when she recieved the call. TS is bad news, JMO.

If Tammi has any concern on where Gabriel is why would she say "why are you calling me" rather than "have you remembered more about where Gabriel might be?"

Exactly - and if tammi didn't want to speak to her why was the call 20 some minutes long?  IMO It wasn't that Tammi didn't want to speak to her but rather that she didn't like EJ was saying to her.........the truth hurts. I have to believe there are some serious charges coming down the pike for Tammi Smith and deservedly so,  she should have never gotten involved in the first place and for that I blame her as much as EJ for putting Gabriel in harms way! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: January 27, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: January 27, 2010, 11:58:46 AM »

'Optimism' rapidly diminishing that Baby Gabriel will be found (with video)

TEMPE - Sources very close to the investigation into the disappearance of Baby Gabriel tell 3TV's Mike Watkiss that optimism is rapidly diminishing among local law offices that Gabriel will be found alive.

Detectives in Arizona are working very closely with law enforcement in Texas to turn the focus of the investigation to a landfill in San Antonio, Texas located near the two hotels where the baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, stayed in late December.

Sources tell 3TV the area where the landfill is has been cordoned off as law enforcement prepares to search the area. 3TV has learned the trash from both hotels where Johnson stayed would eventually be dumped in that landfill.

Investigators are starting the preparations for the search and plan to take cadaver dogs to the area.

Jack and Tammi Smith, the Scottsdale couple who at one point planned to adopt Gabriel, remain persons of interest.

More details on this investigation should come to light throughout the week as investigators prepare to concentrate their search for Baby Gabriel at the San Antonio landfill.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Optimism-rapidly-diminishing-that-Baby-Gabriel-will-be-found-alive-82760752.html

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see TS do the perp walk. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: January 27, 2010, 12:00:15 PM »

Here is the map of the possible route EJ took.  It is 978 miles and 15 hours.  I don't think she drove straight through. At minimum she stopped for bathroom breaks for herself, get gas, snacks or food. 

It has been a long time since my kids were babies so need some thoughts on how many stops and what time between stops and I will try to map it.  When my kids were that age I don't think that we could go more than 4 hours without a diaper change and feeding.  I know it has been said that EJ would let Gabriel sit in a diaper all day long but she would have wanted to stop and stretch her legs and use a bathroom as well.  15 hours in a car with a child you really have no interest in is a long time.  I would think that she would need to fill up for gas at least once as well.  I am hoping someone knows cars and can tell us the miles per gallon as well as tank size so we can see how long before she had to fill up. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: January 27, 2010, 12:01:00 PM »

And Tammi says she hasn't talked to her mother in years that she is abusive like all the other people in her life - yeah right.  Could it be another smoke and mirror???

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: January 27, 2010, 12:02:06 PM »

NoRose,

Exactly - and if tammi didn't want to speak to her why was the call 20 some minutes long?  IMO It wasn't that Tammi didn't want to speak to her but rather that she didn't like EJ was saying to her.........the truth hurts. I have to believe there are some serious charges coming down the pike for Tammi Smith and deservedly so,  she should have never gotten involved in the first place and for that I blame her as much as EJ for putting Gabriel in harms way! 

I agree, I think she toyed with EJ's already troubled mind, got her off her meds and continued to twist that girls mind even more than it already was, only for her own personal gain. I think if Gabriel was harmed that TS should be charged in that aspect as well because had she not twisted an already twisted up mind in an effort to get her way, I don't think we would be here discussing this precious baby boy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1911 on: January 27, 2010, 01:06:07 PM »

And Tammi says she hasn't talked to her mother in years that she is abusive like all the other people in her life - yeah right.  Could it be another smoke and mirror???
What does it say, I'm not sure where to look. I wish Logan good luck in tracing Elizabeth's steps  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: January 27, 2010, 01:21:23 PM »

What does it say, I'm not sure where to look. I wish Logan good luck in tracing Elizabeth's steps  an angelic monkey
Her address is located in Victoria, Texas 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: January 27, 2010, 01:43:42 PM »

I found that a 1995 olds delta 88 averages 17 miles/g in the city and 26 miles/g on the highway new.  The car also came with a 18 gallon tank.  I am going to average the car getting 24 miles/g as it is older and probably was getting less than that.  She has 432 miles before she needs to fill up. 

Assuming EJ left from her trailer or close by it is 6.3 miles and 8 mins to get from S Priest Drive to the outskirts at the junction of I-10 and Santan FWY.

From there it is 99.1 miles and 1 hour 31 mins to get to Tucson I-10 and I-10 junction.

Total travel time 1 hour 39 minutes
Total distance 105.4 miles
Gas left 326.6 miles before tank is dry. 

Anyone think she would stop in Tucson? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1914 on: January 27, 2010, 02:01:24 PM »

Her address is located in Victoria, Texas 
Thank-you 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: January 27, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »

I found that a 1995 olds delta 88 averages 17 miles/g in the city and 26 miles/g on the highway new.  The car also came with a 18 gallon tank.  I am going to average the car getting 24 miles/g as it is older and probably was getting less than that.  She has 432 miles before she needs to fill up. 

Assuming EJ left from her trailer or close by it is 6.3 miles and 8 mins to get from S Priest Drive to the outskirts at the junction of I-10 and Santan FWY.

From there it is 99.1 miles and 1 hour 31 mins to get to Tucson I-10 and I-10 junction.

Total travel time 1 hour 39 minutes
Total distance 105.4 miles
Gas left 326.6 miles before tank is dry. 

Anyone think she would stop in Tucson? 
Northern Rose I am guessing yes - I have no idea why but I would have to think after an hour and a half she would need to stop for something if anything to stretch her legs and at least tend to Gabriel - even though it appears she did not probably care what was going on with Gabriel I would think she would at least have to give him a bottle or a juice or something. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 27, 2010, 02:24:03 PM »

Texas police deny searching landfill for Tempe baby

San Antonio police insist that there is no impending search of a landfill there for the body of missing baby Gabriel Johnson despite a media frenzy surrounding the Tessman Road landfill off Interstate 10 in Texas.

The company that owns the landfill worked with San Antonio police about two weeks ago to identify where in the landfill police might want to search for the body, though a spokeswoman there said the company does not know if the police plan to move forward with any searches.

"We're just as much on hold as everyone else is," said Peg Mulloy, spokeswoman for the Phoenix-based Republic Services, Inc. "We've identified certain sections (where the trash of interest might be) and closed those off and we're not placing any more waste there. But we don't know if they're going to do a search, or if they do one, when it would be."

Phoenix and San Antonio television stations have been reporting conflicting information about whether has been a search, or if there will be a search. A spokeswoman for the San Antonio Police said they have been trying to quash the rumor for nearly a week. She said no search is underway, but declined to say whether there would be a search in the future.

The baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, originally told former boyfriend Logan McQueary, 25, the boy's father, that she smothered the eight-month-old boy, stuffed him in a baby bag and left him in a dumpster in San Antonio on Dec. 27. She later said she did not kill the child.

While police initially believed the child was alive, signs supporting that conclusion have weakened and new tips have slowed, authorities said.

Elizabeth Johnson has refused to speak to investigators, and without a body, prosecuting a homicide case is difficult.

So far, she has been charged in Maricopa County with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Tempe police said on Jan. 18 that they had researched where the trash from dumpsters in San Antonio would end up had Johnson put the child in one. Tempe police also said Wednesday they are not doing a landfill search.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/27/20100127search-for-missing-baby-gabrieljohnson.html
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: January 27, 2010, 02:46:09 PM »

I am glad that Logan is doing his own search. I don't know what to believe when reading these stories from the media. One says they are searching landfills another says they are not. Hopefully Logan will be able to pinpoint where Elizabeth got gas and if and where she stayed the night somewhere befor arriving in San Antonio. I think Tammi is the instigator in all of this and and I am glad they are moving forward with charging her to conspiring to an illegal adoption. I hope LE syas that they will charge Elizabeth for murder with or without a body. It has been done many times before it is just harder to prove. But, if she refuses to talk a jury will feel she is hiding something and guilty. Time for LE to lay it on the line! It has been too long.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1918 on: January 27, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

Yey, I finally got in. Don't know how long I stay before getting kicked out again.

I am reading trying to catch up.....Where did the Margaret Riddle come in as her mother? Tammi's Mother's name is Vicki Meadows Step father is Clark Meadows

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1919 on: January 27, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »

Whoops I stand corrected Vicki Meadows Is Jack's ex wife and Nicki's mom. Sorry.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.