March 28, 2024, 07:26:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446587 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: January 27, 2010, 02:58:28 PM »

I found that a 1995 olds delta 88 averages 17 miles/g in the city and 26 miles/g on the highway new.  The car also came with a 18 gallon tank.  I am going to average the car getting 24 miles/g as it is older and probably was getting less than that.  She has 432 miles before she needs to fill up. 

Assuming EJ left from her trailer or close by it is 6.3 miles and 8 mins to get from S Priest Drive to the outskirts at the junction of I-10 and Santan FWY.

From there it is 99.1 miles and 1 hour 31 mins to get to Tucson I-10 and I-10 junction.

Total travel time 1 hour 39 minutes
Total distance 105.4 miles
Gas left 326.6 miles before tank is dry. 

Anyone think she would stop in Tucson? 
Northern Rose I am guessing yes - I have no idea why but I would have to think after an hour and a half she would need to stop for something if anything to stretch her legs and at least tend to Gabriel - even though it appears she did not probably care what was going on with Gabriel I would think she would at least have to give him a bottle or a juice or something. 

A - she stops in Tucson.  If she fills up then she has 432 miles left in her tank, if not she has

B- no stop 326.6 miles left in tank

The next stretch would be from Tucson to Deming, NM
213 miles travel time 3 hours 16 mins.

A - (with stop in Tucson) 219 miles left in tank travel time 3 hours 16 min since last break
B - (no stop in Tuscon) 113.6 miles left in tank travel time 4 hour 55mins with no break

From Deming to Las Cruces, NM
62.1 miles travel time 57 mins

A - (with stop in Tucson) 156.9 miles left in tank travel time 4 hours 13 min since last break
B - (no stop in Tuscon) 51.5 miles left in tank travel time 5 hours 52 mins since last break

From Las Cruces, NM to El Paso, TX
39.3 miles travel time 36 mins

A - (with stop in Tucson) 117.6 miles left in tank travel time 4 hours 49 min since last break
B - (no stop in Tuscon) 12.2 miles left in tank travel time 6 hours 28 mins since last break

Either way, I am pretty sure she would have stopped in El Paso for the night and gas.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1921 on: January 27, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »

If EJ left at night, she may have given Gabriel some meds and he slept most of the night. She could have gone a long way without stopping. Young folks can wait a lot longer than us old folks to go to the bathroom.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: January 27, 2010, 03:05:14 PM »

If EJ left at night, she may have given Gabriel some meds and he slept most of the night. She could have gone a long way without stopping. Young folks can wait a lot longer than us old folks to go to the bathroom.

Very true.  Our trips revolve around coffee and bathroom breaks 1.5 - 2 hours later then repeat.  LOL 

I can not see her going past El Paso for the first night.  At minimum she got gas there.  Look for a station on I-10 close to a cheap motel/hotel
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1923 on: January 27, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »

Or she may have worn 'Depends' like the NASA woman......lol. Flying trip from Texas to Florida...wasn't it??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: January 27, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »

Do you think she may have stayed in El Paso a couple of nights? Unless I have missed something while getting kicked out every 10 seconds or not getting in at all She didn't show up in SA until the 22nd right? But the babysitter said the 20 or 21st when she babysat.  And they keep saying she stayed at two different motels in the 5 days that she was there. I am beginning to think she may have rented the room in the second motel for business.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: January 27, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »

Or she may have worn 'Depends' like the NASA woman......lol. Flying trip from Texas to Florida...wasn't it??

Oh Nut, lol I had thought the same thing.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: January 27, 2010, 03:26:05 PM »

Do you think she may have stayed in El Paso a couple of nights? Unless I have missed something while getting kicked out every 10 seconds or not getting in at all She didn't show up in SA until the 22nd right? But the babysitter said the 20 or 21st when she babysat.  And they keep saying she stayed at two different motels in the 5 days that she was there. I am beginning to think she may have rented the room in the second motel for business.

El Paso for fake idea could also be a possibility. 

EJ left Tempe on Dec 18th
(over night in El Paso POSSIBLY)
Dec 19 Either leaving El Paso or staying till Dec 20. 

El Paso to San Antonio is 552 miles 8 hours 33 mins travel time.

Sitter says  she watched Gabriel Dec 21 or 22

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=787786@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: January 27, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »

Strange phone call from 'Baby Gabriel's' mom to Tammi Smith

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Strange-phone-call-from-Baby-Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

Kristine Harrington reports on the Scottsdale couple who say they were set to adopt Baby Gabriel. The couple now says someone is trying to set them up and link them to the baby's disappearance.

Bumping for Darla. A MUST watch.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: January 27, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »

Tammi is online today

FB

Poster
Seems like Elizabeth is about to crack Tammi. I think you may need more than God to help you right now.

Tammi Peters Smith No,I'm very confident all I need is God....I pray that she does crack, God bless you and your families....

Poster
Elizabeth needs a colonic because she is so full of shet. I feel sorry for her because she is so batshyt crazy but not bad enough to forgive her for what she has done to Gabriel. It isn't my place to forgive her anyway, that is God's place and I doubt she will turn to Him.

Tammi Peters Smith
 we have to keep praying that she turns to God and confesses and ask's for forgiveness...then the whole truth will be out and he can be found by the Grace of GOD!

Poster
God helps those who help themselves. The persons who know where Gabriel is should just tell all---all of them.

Tammi Peters Smith
 Praise God for that (NAME REMOVED) ! Lets pray that God cleanses her heart so she will tell the whole truth so he can be found....Amen
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: January 27, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »

NR, Has EJ said when she left Tempe? Or are they just going by what Tammi said about her picking up Gabriel on the 18th. Tammi said one time that EJ picked him up at the house then she said she met her somewhere to give Gabriel to her.  There are 4 nights that are unaccounted for.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: January 27, 2010, 03:38:50 PM »

FB

Poster
Does anyone have any updates?

Tammi Peters Smith
They are saying they will start digging today or tomorrow in the landfills....

Poster
(Article posted) Texas police deny searching landfill for Tempe baby

Tammi Peters Smith
It shouldn't matter what they thought or we thought or anyone else for that matter...they should have started searching after that text!

Poster
IMO, Elizabeth should never have left Arizona.

Tammi Peters Smith
You got that right!!!!

Poster
I'm hoping they're not searching because they have reasons to believe he is alive. If they really thought he was dead they would have done this a long time ago.... Why would they not? Money and time can't be the reason considering what they've already done. This doesn't make much sense to me.
How did she find the shelter in Miami ?

Tammi Peters Smith
I heard it wasn't a shelter. It was a Hotel kids stay @ during Spring Break with lots of clubs around there, to party!

Poster
Oh on ng she made it seem like it was a shelter for teens...

Tammi Peters Smith
This is what I was told by the Media.....a party spot!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: January 27, 2010, 03:40:34 PM »

Strange phone call from 'Baby Gabriel's' mom to Tammi Smith

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Strange-phone-call-from-Baby-Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

Kristine Harrington reports on the Scottsdale couple who say they were set to adopt Baby Gabriel. The couple now says someone is trying to set them up and link them to the baby's disappearance.

Bumping for Darla. A MUST watch.

I watched it NR, and I think Tammi made it up. 1st of all she would have had to call collect from the Jail, 2nd, Tammi says they only have cell phones. As far as i know you can't get collect phone calls on a cell. Her crap about them tracing the call is BS, as we already know where EJ is. Tammi is just enjoying the camera time I think. And I feel sure if EJ called from jail it was recorded.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: January 27, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »

NR, Has EJ said when she left Tempe? Or are they just going by what Tammi said about her picking up Gabriel on the 18th. Tammi said one time that EJ picked him up at the house then she said she met her somewhere to give Gabriel to her.  There are 4 nights that are unaccounted for.

It is based on Tammi saying that EJ came to pick Gabriel up on the 18th to take him for a visit with Logan.  Then Tammi said EJ asked them to meet her at a park for the handover. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: January 27, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »

I am still having issues when I try to go to another page. Wasn't it on the 17th when they had the hearing and the judge set the visitation schedule? One had him from Wed.-Sun and the other from Sun. til Wed. Do you remember who had him which days?

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: January 27, 2010, 03:46:02 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad To Search Boy's Path
Logan McQueary To Retrace Elizabeth Johnson's Route To Texas

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary met with Tempe investigators Monday, handing over all text messages and recorded conversations he has had with both his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Johnson and persons of interest Tammi and Jack Smith.

He said it was clear to him that police are building a stronger case of conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Johnson is accused of kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with the disappearance of her 8-month-old son, dubbed Baby Gabriel. He was last seen in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26.

At the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route Johnson's GPS would have guided her to San Antonio.

He doesn't think she would have tried to make the 15-hour drive in one night, and plans to stop at hotels along the route, searching for anyone who saw Johnson or his missing boy.

In Scottsdale on Monday, Tammi Smith revealed that Elizabeth Johnson called her from jail on Friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.

"Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What? What are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," Smith said.

Both Smith and Johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but Smith said appears Johnson is now trying to spread the blame.

"I said then, 'OK, tell me how I did this. How did I do it?' And she couldn't do it," said Smith.

She said Johnson slammed the phone down and hung up when she warned her that she will take the rap for anything that has happened or will happen to Gabriel.

"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that," said Smith.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue    Sounds like a threat to me
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: January 27, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »

I am still having issues when I try to go to another page. Wasn't it on the 17th when they had the hearing and the judge set the visitation schedule? One had him from Wed.-Sun and the other from Sun. til Wed. Do you remember who had him which days?

EJ  Wed - Sunday
Logan - Sun - Wed
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: January 27, 2010, 03:49:41 PM »

Sorry Darla, Yes, judgement is dated 12/17/2009
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: January 27, 2010, 03:51:25 PM »

Kinda sounds like a threat to me too. Tammi is trying so hard to put the stories out there to clear herself that she is making herself look even more guilty. Then says she can't believe that EJ would lie like that. GMAB.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: January 27, 2010, 03:53:04 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Let's pray for her...Dear Lord Jesus, Our Heavenly Father, Please cleanse and purify Elizabeth's heart. Bring her to her knees God and help her to see what she has done is wrong. Jump into her heart at any weak moment of acceptance and take hold of her Lord. Help her to repent and to confess everything to you. Help her to feel peace in her heart about it, so she will finally want to tell and will tell authorities the whole truth, so that they can find Gabriel. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
9 minutes ago
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: January 27, 2010, 03:55:43 PM »

I just don't understand why the cops didn't do something when EJ reported that Logan had kidnapped Gabriel, then found him at the Smith's. I feel like if they had done a better job of checking into matters Gabriel would be safe today. And We all know now that the papers that Tammi had were not official documents, the cops surely should have noticed that.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.