April 27, 2024, 10:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aveion Malik Lewis-Reported Deceased-Body found/ ID'd (Stepfather charged)  (Read 33559 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2010, 05:15:29 PM »

Now Little Aveion can be buried properly and rest in peace.   an angelic monkey

And Lockett can rot in prison

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2010, 05:17:11 PM »

Aveion is beside many other angels and safe with God now.   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »

an angelic monkey RIP little Aveion
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2010, 05:21:04 PM »

an angelic monkey RIP little Aveion

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »

May there be justice for this sweet angel and why is his mother not charged yet?

an angelic monkey RIP Aveion  an angelic monkey

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2010, 05:26:35 PM »

Roanoke police to hold 5 p.m. news conference about missing toddler Aveion Lewis

The Roanoke Times

Roanoke police have scheduled a 5 p.m. press conference today about their investigation into the death of Aveion Lewis.

Authorities spent Tuesday, which would have been the toddler's third birthday, searching for any sign of Lewis at a Roanoke County landfill.

Brandon Lockett, Aveion's stepfather, and Morgan Lockett, his mother, reported to police Jan. 14 that Aveion was abducted. Police said Brandon Lockett later told them that the toddler had died.

Brandon Lockett was charged with felony child neglect, improper disposal of a human body and obstruction of justice. Police haven't said how Aveion might have died, but a search warrant said they are investigating the toddler's death as a homicide.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/234529
My heart goes out to all those that truly loved this little defenseless child!

Heart
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2010, 05:27:23 PM »

Awww this poor little guy, he was so adorable. R.I.P. sweet boy.  Your safe now an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »

He is in God's hands now.  RIP  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2010, 05:41:08 PM »

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »

Poor Sweet Baby. RIP lil Angel

Why did they ever get that baby back? The articles say they were having financial problems and three other children in the home. Why did they give him back? I pray the other children have been taken out of that home, 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2010, 06:10:05 PM »

God rest your sweet little soul......  an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2010, 06:11:31 PM »

May there be justice for this sweet angel and why is his mother not charged yet?

an angelic monkey RIP Aveion  an angelic monkey

I hope the other children have been removed from the home.  And I too am wondering about Aveion's mother.

Rest in Peace, Aveion.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11889797

January 28, 2010
UPDATED: A toddler's body found; Family of Aveion Lewis speaks out

UPDATED WEDNESDAY 11:30 PM

News7 sits down with the family of Aveion Lewis

News7 talked to Aveion Lewis' family Wednesday after police announced that the body of a small child found in a Roanoke County landfill may be that of the toddler.

Holding back tears, Chris Ward reacts to the news his nephew's body may have found.

"He was a fighter, he had a big heart," says Aveion's uncle Chris Ward.

As they wait for official word from the medical examiner's office, Aveion's family is trying to come to terms with the fact his remains may have been found in of all places a landfill.

"He didn't deserve, no kid deserve that. I couldn't even fathom another human being doing that to a child," says Ward.

The boy's step father Brandon Lockett so far has been charged with improper disposal of a body, felony child neglect, and obstruction of justice.

Initially he told police and News 7 the two year old was kidnapped from his home by three intruders nearly two weeks ago.

Police say Lockett admitted last week the boy was dead.

Online court records indicate a murder case will be presented to a grand jury on Monday and the grand jury could charge Lockett with murder.

"Personally, I hope they let him go. I hope they let him walk the streets... that's what I want. I just rather see him out here and get street justice than jail justice," says Ward.

Police declined to say whether Aveion's mother will eventually face charges.

Morgan's brother told News 7 that's the farthest thing from the family's mind right now.

Instead, they're concentrating on making funeral plans. It looks like it will be held Sunday at 5 p.m. at St. Matthew's Word of Life Church.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »

My heart goes out to all those that truly loved this little defenseless child!

Heart, I have a picture of my little guy (now almost 8 ) at the same age in the exact same pose as Aveion.  Thank you for posting that.  Never in one million years will I understand people. 

Sing with the angels Aveion, you are in a much better place. an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »

Warrant says child's body wrapped, taped
Police seized duct tape and other items Friday from the home of Aveion Lewis' stepfather.

When the body thought to be that of 2-year-old Aveion Lewis was found in a regional landfill, he was wrapped in packaging and tape, a search warrant filed in Roanoke Circuit Court on Friday said.

Remains that are believed to be Aveion's were found Wednesday in the Smith Gap Regional Landfill in Roanoke County. Authorities had begun searching there after determining that garbage containers from around Aveion's home in the 2100 block of King Charles Avenue Southeast were emptied Jan. 14 and their contents taken to the city's trash transfer station, then moved by rail to Smith Gap.

In a search warrant filed Friday, police said searchers found a child's body "inside of packaging that was bound with an adhesive binding."

The warrant said police planned to search the home Aveion shared with Lockett and Aveion's mother, Morgan Lockett. Morgan Lockett has not been charged in the case.

Specifically, police were seeking "all packaging items. All identification items, receipts, bar codes, and applications for membership. Any adhesive tape. All documents pertaining to Aveion Lewis."

The search warrant return, filed later Friday afternoon, said police collected 17 pieces of duct tape, plastic grocery store shopping bags and a mop. Officers took swabs from a training toilet, toddler bed and stains under the toddler bed and on a bedroom closet door. And officers seized a variety of paperwork, including immunization records on Aveion's siblings, and a prescription bottle for Aveion's medication that had been filled in 2008.

Though identification of the body found at the landfill has not been confirmed, Aveion's relatives scheduled a memorial service for Sunday at St. Matthew Word of Life Fellowship Church in Northwest Roanoke. The service is planned for 5 p.m. at 1422 Abbott St. N.W.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/234833

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »

February 2, 2010
Police investigate possibility of another suspect in Lewis death

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11921614
A twist in the Aveione Lewis murder investigation.

Police are looking at a possible second suspect in the toddler's death.

That's according to a search warrant filed in circuit court.

Investigators want to get into Brandon Lockett's e-mail account.

Lockett was Aveion Lewis' stepfather and has been charged in connection with this case.

Brandon Lockett talked to News7 the day after he claimed three men kidnapped Aveion.

In this search warrant, police say Lockett used his computer and email account before, on and after January 14th when the two-year-old was reported missing.

Investigators want access to his YAHOO account because Lockett refers to this mystery person and cell phone number getting Aveion's dead body for disposal.

Last Wednesday, searchers found the body of a child in a Roanoke County landfill.

The child's body still has not been officially identified.

A search warrant from last week shows the baby's body was found wrapped in plastic and tape.

In previous searches police seized computers, cell phones, plastic bags and duct tape.

While police aren't identifying the baby at this point, according to the search warrant the body found was that of an African-American baby.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »

Body found in Roanoke Co. landfill confirmed as toddler Aveion Lewis

The medical examiner's office confirmed this afternoon that the body found Jan. 27 at Smith Gap Landfill in Roanoke County was that of missing toddler Aveion Malik Lewis, police said.

The Roanoke Police Department charged Brandon Lockett, the toddler's stepfather, with felony child neglect, improper disposal of a body and obstruction of justice after Lewis went missing in mid-January.

Police announced this week that they were investigating an e-mail account linked to Locket to confirm whether anyone else may have been involved in the toddler's death.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/235304

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »

an angelic monkey

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2010, 07:20:07 PM »

I hope everyone and anyone involved in any way  's for the murder of this precious baby boy 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »

Rest in peace, Aveion.   an angelic monkey

I hope with the recovery of little Aveion's body, there will be evidence of how he died and I hope there will be justice for Aveion.  This not only includes the person or person's that directly harmed Aveion, but those that turned a blind eye to helping this child during his time of need.  I believe those that put Aveion back in this home after he had been in foster care need a serious looking into.  Did Aveion's mother have any idea of what went on?  How about the rest of the relatives?  I find it difficult to believe the step-father did the cover up all by himself.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.