April 18, 2024, 05:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424405 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 15, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »

Gabriel Johnson, Last Seen 12/26/09
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 11:26:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:44 PM »

Wow Am I first for a change?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »

Wow Am I first for a change?

Yes indeed you are, darla  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 06:08:55 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:33:54 PM »

an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

Landfill cordons off area for possible baby search

PHOENIX -- Managers of a San Antonio landfill have identified an area that might be searched for the body of an Arizona baby missing for about a month.

But San Antonio police said Wednesday they were not searching the landfill and wouldn't say if one is planned. They cited the integrity of their investigation into the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson of Tempe, Ariz.

Tempe police have said they hope that Gabriel is still alive.

Spokeswoman Peg Mulloy of Phoenix-based Republic Services says part of the firm's Tessman Road Landfill is cordoned off. She says landfill managers identified where police may look based on where and when Gabriel was last seen on Dec. 26.

His mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was later arrested in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1449514.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »

Landfill cordons off area for possible baby search

PHOENIX -- Managers of a San Antonio landfill have identified an area that might be searched for the body of an Arizona baby missing for about a month.

But San Antonio police said Wednesday they were not searching the landfill and wouldn't say if one is planned. They cited the integrity of their investigation into the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson of Tempe, Ariz.

Tempe police have said they hope that Gabriel is still alive.

Spokeswoman Peg Mulloy of Phoenix-based Republic Services says part of the firm's Tessman Road Landfill is cordoned off. She says landfill managers identified where police may look based on where and when Gabriel was last seen on Dec. 26.

His mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was later arrested in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1449514.html

I'm glad it's cordoned off even if they aren't searching at the moment. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 07:58:19 PM »

Search for Tempe baby? Part of Texas landfill cordoned off

TEMPE, AZ -- Managers of a San Antonio, Texas landfill say a portion of the facility has been cordoned off as an area that might be searched for the body of a Tempe baby missing since last month.

Spokeswoman Peg Mulloy of Phoenix-based Republic Services says part of the firm's Tessman Road Landfill is cordoned off. She says landfill managers identified where police may look based on where and when Gabriel was last seen on December 26.

But San Antonio police said Wednesday they were not searching the landfill and wouldn't say if one is planned. They cited the integrity of their investigation into the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson of Tempe, Arizona.

Tempe detectives say they are holding out hope that Gabriel is still alive and won't discuss details of the ongoing investigation.

MORE..

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Search-for-Tempe-baby-Part-of-Texas-landfill/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 09:50:36 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2636721/police_build_strong_conspiracy_case.html?cat=25

Some intreasting reading.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »

Landfill a site of interest in case of missing Baby Gabriel

A section of an East Side landfill has been cordoned off after the facility was targeted as a place of interest in the search for an Arizona baby who has been missing for more than a month, officials said.

Although San Antonio police have been to the site and have been in contact with landfill representatives, San Antonio Police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez couldn't confirm if a search was planned at the facility.

For nearly two weeks, a segment of the Tessman Road Landfill in the 7000 block of Interstate 10 has been blocked off as part of a possible search for 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson of Tempe, Ariz., said Peg Mulloy, spokeswoman for Arizona-based Republic Services Inc., which has owned the 1,000-acre landfill since 2008. Officials from the San Antonio Police Department contacted the waste-management company earlier this month about the landfill being a place of interest in the case, Mulloy said.

“With the information (SAPD) gave us, we located an area that may be of interest,” she said. “It's a highly engineered facility, and we can locate where in the landfill items might be placed. Now we're not placing trash there.”

Since the start of the investigation, there was a possibility the child was adopted illegally.

“The information is coming in much slower, and the indicators that were once there are getting less and less to the point of becoming nonexistent,” Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal told the Associated Press. “At this point, we're looking seriously into the possibility that (Elizabeth Johnson) killed Gabriel like she said she did.”

Phoenix television station KPHO reported that Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, showed Tempe police a text message he said he received from the child's mother, Johnson, last month.

“And you can spend the rest of your pathetic life wondering about him,” according to the message. “I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll e-mail you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first.”

While there is speculation the child could be dead, Gutierrez said San Antonio police officials are conducting the case as a missing-person investigation and are following up with all possible leads.

The father's aunt, Kelli McQueary, said he had been in contact with Johnson's family, who apologized for turmoil surrounding the disappearance of his son.

As police continue investigating the incident, the father is planning a trip to San Antonio to search for his son, his aunt said.

Gutierrez said it is a plus whenever officials get helpful information from the public.

“We're always looking for helpful information we can utilize in the course of an investigation,” she said. “We welcome it.”

The father's aunt said while there isn't a set date for the trip he will be traveling with a cousin.

“He's wants to do what he can to make sure his son is safe,” she said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/82851652.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »

Associated content articles are written by individuals and based on news reports and opinions.  The more hits on the article the more the author gets paid.  There is some creative license in quite a few of the articles. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 11:16:50 PM »

Nor Rose if they have had the section cordoned off for 2 weeks , why not just go ahead and search and be done with. That would clear a lot of speculation. Or I would think it would.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 11:18:42 PM »

Nor Rose if they have had the section cordoned off for 2 weeks , why not just go ahead and search and be done with. That would clear a lot of speculation. Or I would think it would.

I agree.  Could be the cost though with only the text message right now as the reason to do it.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 11:22:46 PM »

I agree.  Could be the cost though with only the text message right now as the reason to do it.

Edit: fix quote.  MB

The way I look at it.....he has been missing a month and he hasn't been seen. I believe the text more than I believe a couple in the park. The cost should not matter where a child is concerned. You can't put a price tag on a baby. If he is in the landfill the more times goes by the less evidence they will find.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:06:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 03:41:20 AM »

Gabriel Johnson case: Sheriff Joe Arpaio speaks out about missing boy's mom, Elizabeth Johnson

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d28-Gabriel-Johnson-case-Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-speaks-out-about-missing-boys-mom-Elizabeth-Johnson

The mother of missing 9-month-old Arizona boy, Gabriel Johnson, sits in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County, Arizona, the territory of well-known lawman, Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Arpaio, who has a reputation for being tough on his inmates, told KPHO “We have her in a separate cell, isolated from other prisoners, for her own safety. She can come out once, one hour, to take a shower by herself.”

Johnson found herself behind the jail’s bars after leaving the area with little Gabriel in late December and finally being arrested in Miami, Fla. She told police she gave the boy to an unknown couple in San Antonio, Tex. during her trek, but prior to her arrest, she had contacted Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary, saying the boy was dead.

Johnson is now charged with Gabriel’s kidnapping and his whereabouts remain a mystery.

“She’s been quiet, cooperative, not a problem in our jail. Maybe she’s got a dual personality,” Arpaio said.

According to KPHO, Johnson must wear the traditional pink underwear and striped uniform that Arpaio requires of all his inmates. He said she receives no special treatment.

The sheriff also said he is keeping a close watch on Johnson and noted, “She hasn’t been causing any problems, but you never know.”

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 08:35:29 AM »

Good Morning all... thanks for the updates and information.  The phone call Tammi claims to have received Friday night, if it did happen would have been recorded if it came from the jail. I wish they would confirm or deny this phone call because if it is true and the call did happen we need to look alot closer at Tammi. That above article from Associated Content talks of how Tammi has guided and led Elizabeth. Is Tammmi threatening Elizabeth? Does Tammi have something to hold over Elizabeth's head? This all merely speculation on my part but I am wondering what the silence is for. The only two reasons I can come up with for Elizabeth not talking is
1. She killed Gabriel and like Casey won't admit it.
2. Someone else is holding the cards and holding something over her.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 09:04:47 AM »

Good Morning all... thanks for the updates and information.  The phone call Tammi claims to have received Friday night, if it did happen would have been recorded if it came from the jail. I wish they would confirm or deny this phone call because if it is true and the call did happen we need to look alot closer at Tammi. That above article from Associated Content talks of how Tammi has guided and led Elizabeth. Is Tammmi threatening Elizabeth? Does Tammi have something to hold over Elizabeth's head? This all merely speculation on my part but I am wondering what the silence is for. The only two reasons I can come up with for Elizabeth not talking is

Hi Nefie, thats what I was getting at, surely there is proof of whether the call took place or not and if it did not, it was foolish of TS to say it did as it just proves how far she will go to try to sway public opinion and makes her look as guilty as can be.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 09:42:59 AM »

Hi Newfie, thats what I was getting at, surely there is proof of whether the call took place or not and if it did not, it was foolish of TS to say it did as it just proves how far she will go to try to sway public opinion and makes her look as guilty as can be.
edit to correct the spelling of your name so sorry Newfie, too early, no coffe yet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 10:20:24 AM »

Northern Rose

In the case of Jennifer Blagg ... the landfill was searched seven months following her disappearance ... search for 16 days.  The foundation ... a detective's theory.

I believe that text message that Elizabeth sent Logan is huge and ... in the process of elimination ... the landfill should have been searched at the getgo.

Janet

+++++

March 24, 2007
Dark Side Of The Mesa
Did Michael Blagg Murder His Wife And Daughter
?

(CBS)  This broadcast originally aired on Oct. 9, 2004.

In the high desert, on the Rockies western slope, the Mesas tower over the town of Grand Junction, Colo., protected from the outside world.

But on June 4, 2002, Grand Junction saw the unearthing of a shocking secret at the local landfill.

The decomposed body of 34-year-old Jennifer Blagg was found wrapped in a red and black plastic tent.

Jennifer and her six-year-old daughter, Abby, had been missing for seven months.

<snipped>

By the spring of 2002, no bodies had been found, but Michael was now a suspect.

And King had a working theory: "He shoots his wife. My belief is that he went upstairs and suffocated his daughter, got the tent out of the garage, put Jennifer in that tent, put them both in the van and went to Ametek Dixson, and put both of them in the trash receptacle there."

But if Michael had put Jennifer's body in his company's dumpster, then her remains should have ended up in the county landfill. Using global positioning technology and landfill logs, a grid system was set up, zeroing in on quadrants where investigators believed they would find trash from Michael's company.

Finally, after 16 days of searching, they found Jennifer's body. Authorities wasted no time, and arrested Michael two days later, at his mother's home in Georgia.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/14/48hours/main701740.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 10:30:46 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
I hope they found something on her computer at the library about where she was looking at jobs. Because she stated that her new boss knew about her situation and was going to help her out...Maybe they can find that person that helped her out...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.