April 27, 2024, 12:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424579 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2010, 07:27:27 AM »

Good Morning all,   

Thanks for the updates! Alien is this making any news over there in England? Thanks ahead of time.    So Tammi has lawyered up. Lawyers could not Keep Cindy quiet I wonder if this Lawyer will be able to keep Tammi quiet, the only thing missing is chewing gum.  They have had the K9's out there in the landfills, I wonder if they had the k-9's sniff the dumpsters? Does the bus station have a dumpster? Does that dumpster go to the same landfill as the motel? I am praying for an alive Gabriel but I think they should leave no stone unturned.

I hope you are feeling better Tracygirl.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2010, 09:37:37 AM »

Hello Monkeys, sorry to post and run, but real world issues are keeping me away temporarily. Did want to bring this forward though. I apologize if this has been posted already but I thought it was interesting.

From my BFF's Facebook:): (Tammy's post to a young mother/friend):

Tammi Peters Smith  She's doing great! How's Salina??? I miss her so much! I tried so hard not to get to close to her, cause I knew it would hurt too much if and when she left. I want a baby so badly. Were still looking for someone out there who wants to put their baby up for adoption. Next week my other clinic will be open, so I wi...ll only work 3 days a week. I will have lots of time to nourture a baby, so hopefully God will send a baby my way to adopt! God Bless you and Salina...I miss her so much!
See More
March 28, 2009 at 11:56pm · See Wall-to-Wall

(bolded text by me)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2010, 09:48:22 AM »

Hello Monkeys, sorry to post and run, but real world issues are keeping me away temporarily. Did want to bring this forward though. I apologize if this has been posted already but I thought it was interesting.

From my BFF's Facebook:): (Tammy's post to a young mother/friend):

Tammi Peters Smith  She's doing great! How's Salina??? I miss her so much! I tried so hard not to get to close to her, cause I knew it would hurt too much if and when she left. I want a baby so badly. Were still looking for someone out there who wants to put their baby up for adoption. Next week my other clinic will be open, so I wi...ll only work 3 days a week. I will have lots of time to nourture a baby, so hopefully God will send a baby my way to adopt! God Bless you and Salina...I miss her so much!
See More
March 28, 2009 at 11:56pm · See Wall-to-Wall

(bolded text by me)

hmmm... she seems a bit anxious to have a baby. I hope LE is aware of this.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2010, 10:24:32 AM »

Expert: 'Baby Gabriel Likely Dead'
Dr. Steven Pitt: 'I Would Be Shocked If Gabriel Is Found Alive'

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Dr. Steven Pitt is not directly involved in the search for Gabriel Johnson, but because of his experience in similar cases, he offered his perspective on this disheartening case.

"I hope I'm wrong, but I will be shocked if this child shows up alive," Pitt said.

Baby Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio, Texas, on the day after Christmas. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County Jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

Pitt does not utter those words easily. As a forensic psychiatrist, Pitt has not studied the evidence in the Gabriel Johnson case beyond media reports, but he said some aspects stand out to him.

"You're talking about worst case scenario, child is dead. Best case scenario, 'No, I didn't kill my child; I gave it away.' Either one of those would indicate a seriously twisted individual," said Pitt.

Few would argue that Elizabeth Johnson has serious problems. Pitt cites her text messages to Gabriel's father that she killed the baby and threw him in the trash.

"Every day in family courts around the country, parents use their children as pawns. That said, to use your child as a pawn to tell another parent that you murdered your child, that takes using a child as a pawn to a whole 'nother level," said Dr. Pitt.

That recanted confession, in itself, doesn't mean Gabriel is dead. As the doctor explained, prisons are filled with people in extreme denial.

But he lists the other warning signs: the amount of time Gabriel has been missing; the potential search of a Texas landfill; and the fact that the mother remains uncooperative in jail.

"All of those things are certainly behavioral clues that something very unfortunate happened to this child," said Pitt.

Statistically, women only make up 15 percent of people who commit violent crimes in this country, but when you only look at parents who murder their children, women account for 50 percent.

Whether Elizabeth Johnson adds to that statistic remains to be seen, but Pitt believes it will ultimately be the physical evidence that brings the truth in this case.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22372763/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2010, 10:28:00 AM »

CBS 5 News talks to a forensic psychiatrist who is no stranger to hi-profile cases.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22372986/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »

Baby Gabriel Johnson investigation

Police in San Antonio, Texas say they are moving "full steam ahead" in the search for Gabriel Johnson. The 8-month old was last seen in San Antonio on December, 26th, "We have some things in the planning stage and will undertake soon in our attempts to find baby Gabriel," said Chief William McManus.

While the owners of a landfill in San Antonio have been contacted police say they have no immediate plans to search the area. As of now they are focused on finding the baby, "If we believe the baby was dead we would open a homicide investigation, now that is not the case," said McManus. Police would not elaborate on what sort of plan they have been working on.

While the investigation in San Antonio appears to be ramping up investigators in Tempe say almost all leads have dried up. The focus now shifting more to the case against Elizabeth Johnson. Gabriel's mother has been charged with four felonies including kidnapping. Police also believe Johnson has help and continue to look at Jack and Tammi Smith. The North Valley couple had hoped to adopt Gabriel at one point.

12 News has learned the Smith's have hired high profile criminal attorney Mike Kimerer. The Smith's say they have been advised to keep quite from now on. When 12 News reached Jack Smith he would only say he and his wife thought it was time to hire an attorney.

The couple has expressed some concern that police may be trying to build a case against them. Police recently asked Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father to send them all text messages the Smith's sent him over the past month.

McQueary is also set to head on his own search later next week. McQueary tells 12 News he will retrace the route Elizabeth Johnson took to San Antonio.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/01/28/20100128missingbaby01282010-CR.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2010, 10:34:32 AM »

Search for Baby Gabriel may soon begin at east-side landfill

The search for a missing Arizona baby last seen in San Antonio will continue Friday.

A section of an east-side landfill where police have been lately now has been staked off with indicators that show how deep to dig in an effort to find baby Gabriel Johnson's body.

However, police are not saying that the baby is dead.

But his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, has alluded to it, they say.

Johnson is currently being held in an Arizona jail.

Baby Gabriel hasn't been seen since Christmas, when police say his mother brought him to San Antonio.

Johnson told police she gave the baby to strangers. She later told the baby's father that Gabriel was dead.

Eyewitness News paid a visit to the Tessman Landfill on Thursday.

Both SAPD and the FBI are keeping tight-lipped about the investigation going on there.

But we've learned from the baby's father that there are at least three teams of detectives working on the search.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Search-for-Baby-Gabriel-may-soon-begin-at-east-side-landfill-83020582.html
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2010, 10:34:35 AM »

Expert: 'Baby Gabriel Likely Dead'
Dr. Steven Pitt: 'I Would Be Shocked If Gabriel Is Found Alive'

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Dr. Steven Pitt is not directly involved in the search for Gabriel Johnson, but because of his experience in similar cases, he offered his perspective on this disheartening case.

"I hope I'm wrong, but I will be shocked if this child shows up alive," Pitt said.

Baby Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio, Texas, on the day after Christmas. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County Jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

Pitt does not utter those words easily. As a forensic psychiatrist, Pitt has not studied the evidence in the Gabriel Johnson case beyond media reports, but he said some aspects stand out to him.

"You're talking about worst case scenario, child is dead. Best case scenario, 'No, I didn't kill my child; I gave it away.' Either one of those would indicate a seriously twisted individual," said Pitt.

Few would argue that Elizabeth Johnson has serious problems. Pitt cites her text messages to Gabriel's father that she killed the baby and threw him in the trash.

"Every day in family courts around the country, parents use their children as pawns. That said, to use your child as a pawn to tell another parent that you murdered your child, that takes using a child as a pawn to a whole 'nother level," said Dr. Pitt.

That recanted confession, in itself, doesn't mean Gabriel is dead. As the doctor explained, prisons are filled with people in extreme denial.

But he lists the other warning signs: the amount of time Gabriel has been missing; the potential search of a Texas landfill; and the fact that the mother remains uncooperative in jail.

"All of those things are certainly behavioral clues that something very unfortunate happened to this child," said Pitt.

Statistically, women only make up 15 percent of people who commit violent crimes in this country, but when you only look at parents who murder their children, women account for 50 percent.

Whether Elizabeth Johnson adds to that statistic remains to be seen, but Pitt believes it will ultimately be the physical evidence that brings the truth in this case.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22372763/detail.html
Oh goodness this just chipped away a little more at my optimism.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »

Someone on the Bring Home Gabriel FB site contacted Dolce Salon and Spa to clarify the connection with Tammi's enema business. 

Poster
Attention Phoenix Area Residents: As some of you may have seen on the Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic's website which is owned by Tammi Fay Smith (who is currently a PERSON OF INTEREST in this case), it appears that this company is in some way affiliated with Dolce Salon and Spa. Website currently says: "Now ...available at Dolce Spas in Scottsdale, Chandler, and Peoria!"

I asked Dolce for clarification on this since I am a long time, loyal customer. Please visit their fan page to see their answer if you are interested.
http://www.facebook.com/DolceSalonSpa?ref=ts

Poster
Unfortunately my post was deleted from Dolce's fan page AFTER they had answered (which I now have in email via FB email notifications). I will be following up with them on the phone tomorrow as to why. But, I do encourage you to inquire if you have the same question as I.

Poster
I had further discussion with Dolce's founder and President on their fan page. To be fair they regularly delete posts and, I was told, they didn't know how their name and logo was being used by HEaling Waters and intend to remedy that. But, Healing Waters does rent space from them and are under contract even before this started. I did ask them if they would look at breaking the contract. Personally, I have to decide how I feel about them having any business arrangement...but after another girl, Katherine, was also asking about this on their fan page, it appears that they are listening/hearing us! Dolce is truly one of the TOP salons in Phoenix IMHO and I am certain they will do what is right for their business and current/prospective customers. Again their fan page is http://www.facebook.com/DolceSalonSpa?ref=ts

Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »

Good Morning all,   

Thanks for the updates! Alien is this making any news over there in England? Thanks ahead of time.    So Tammi has lawyered up. Lawyers could not Keep Cindy quiet I wonder if this Lawyer will be able to keep Tammi quiet, the only thing missing is chewing gum.  They have had the K9's out there in the landfills, I wonder if they had the k-9's sniff the dumpsters? Does the bus station have a dumpster? Does that dumpster go to the same landfill as the motel? I am praying for an alive Gabriel but I think they should leave no stone unturned.

I hope you are feeling better Tracygirl.

Newfie I've not heard anything about this on the British news but then this case is not as big as, for example, Caylee Anthony's, which was in the news all over Europe and one of the newest stories mentioned in some of the Europe news channels is the case of the lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare. I suppose each country deals with their own missing persons cases and unless it turns out to be a horrible murder case ( something that would get the viewers' attention) they don't really bother mentioning it. I know it sounds bad but that's media for you...

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2010, 12:08:27 PM »

FB

Poster
Has anyone looked into Texas Equusearch to help find Baby Gabriel? I don't know much about the group but they the website is www.texasequusearch.org and they find a lot of missing people. Not sure if they charge or what but they are the ones that went to Aruba looking for Natalie Holloway. Just a thought. It's time to find this baby.

Logan McQueary
they are actualy a part of the san antonio pd they have already started an investigation
about an hour
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2010, 12:12:20 PM »

Someone on the Bring Home Gabriel FB site contacted Dolce Salon and Spa to clarify the connection with Tammi's enema business. 

Poster
Attention Phoenix Area Residents: As some of you may have seen on the Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic's website which is owned by Tammi Fay Smith (who is currently a PERSON OF INTEREST in this case), it appears that this company is in some way affiliated with Dolce Salon and Spa. Website currently says: "Now ...available at Dolce Spas in Scottsdale, Chandler, and Peoria!"

I asked Dolce for clarification on this since I am a long time, loyal customer. Please visit their fan page to see their answer if you are interested.

Poster
Unfortunately my post was deleted from Dolce's fan page AFTER they had answered (which I now have in email via FB email notifications). I will be following up with them on the phone tomorrow as to why. But, I do encourage you to inquire if you have the same question as I.

Poster
I had further discussion with Dolce's founder and President on their fan page. To be fair they regularly delete posts and, I was told, they didn't know how their name and logo was being used by HEaling Waters and intend to remedy that. But, Healing Waters does rent space from them and are under contract even before this started. I did ask them if they would look at breaking the contract. Personally, I have to decide how I feel about them having any business arrangement...but after another girl, Katherine, was also asking about this on their fan page, it appears that they are listening/hearing us! Dolce is truly one of the TOP salons in Phoenix IMHO and I am certain they will do what is right for their business and current/prospective customers. Again their fan page is http://www.facebook.com/DolceSalonSpa?ref=ts

Interesting - I would think now they will want to keep an arm's length away from Tammi - she is not going to be good for business.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »

FB

Poster
Has anyone looked into Texas Equusearch to help find Baby Gabriel? I don't know much about the group but they the website is www.texasequusearch.org and they find a lot of missing people. Not sure if they charge or what but they are the ones that went to Aruba looking for Natalie Holloway. Just a thought. It's time to find this baby.

Logan McQueary
they are actualy a part of the san antonio pd they have already started an investigation
about an hour

That is good news

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2010, 12:17:50 PM »

SA Police Chief Bill McManus hopeful Baby Gabriel still alive (with video)

SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio Police Department Chief Bill McManus says he is hopeful a missing Arizona baby is still alive.

Gabriel Johnson has been missing for more than a month. News 4 WOAI's Leila Walsh interviewed Police Chief Bill McManus this week and asked him about the investigation.

"If we had reason to believe that the baby was dead, then we would open up a homicide case," Chief McManus told News 4 WOAI. "But right now, that's not the case, and the Baby Gabriel case remains a missing person case.

Leila asked if that meant there are indications Gabriel is still alive.

"We are hoping that he is still alive," responded McManus.

Gabriel was last seen at a San Antonio hotel near I-10 and Huebner on December 26th with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson. She is in jail and will not tell police what happened to the baby.

"We have been in the planning stages as to what our next move is going to be," explained Chief McManus. "And we're nearly through with those discussions, and we'll be ready to move on that decision within the next few days."

While it is unclear at this point what the next move will be here in San Antonio, police in the Gabriel's hometown of Tempe, Arizona are seriously looking into the possibility that he is dead. They say leads suggesting that Gabriel's mother gave him to a couple here have not panned out. They are now investigating whether Elizabeth Johnson killed Gabriel as she said she did in a text message to the boy's father.

Workers at an East Side landfill have cordoned off an area there where police may search for Gabriel. Trucks are no longer dumping trash there.

"The landfill is the place of interest for us right now," Chief McManus told News 4 WOAI. "And again, we are in the planning stages, the discussion stages of what we might also do out at the landfill."

For now, Chief McManus says it is an active missing person investigation, and officers are moving full speed ahead to find Gaby Gabriel.

Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information that leads to Gabriel's safe return. If you have any information, please call 224-STOP (7867), submit a tip online, or text a tip by texting "Tip 127 plus your tip" to CRIMES (274637).

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/SA-Police-Chief-Bill-McManus-hopeful-Baby-Gabriel/tPKoEF7Bckm2kgjxjd0rFA.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »

FB

Poster

Logan McQueary
about an hour

That is good news

That is excellent news but where do they start to search?  It is like Susan Powell in that Gabriel could be anywhere.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2010, 12:20:50 PM »

Poster

Poster

Poster

Interesting - I would think now they will want to keep an arm's length away from Tammi - she is not going to be good for business.

an arm and a few colons length for sure
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »

FB

Poster

Logan McQueary
about an hour

That is good news

That is excellent news but where do they start to search?  It is like Susan Powell in that Gabriel could be anywhere.
You are so right - especially with so little to go on.....I am praying for a miracle.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2010, 12:23:41 PM »

Poster

Poster

Poster

an arm and a few colons length for sure
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2010, 12:25:08 PM »

FB

Poster

Logan McQueary
about an hour

That is good news

Where do you start, I agree.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2010, 12:28:10 PM »

FB

Poster
Buckle up my friend, the devil's not done with you yet....your sisters in Christ are forming a hedge of protection as we pray for you through all of this.

Tammi Peters Smith
Satin can try all he wants, but he's messing with the wrong family! God will knock him back to Hell when He's ready,and in His time...Until then, thank you for all your love,prayers, strength and support!! We're so thankful for all our prayer warriors...May God bless you all!
about an hour ago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.