April 27, 2024, 01:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424585 times)
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys, sorry to post and run, but real world issues are keeping me away temporarily. Did want to bring this forward though. I apologize if this has been posted already but I thought it was interesting.

From my BFF's Facebook:): (Tammy's post to a young mother/friend):

Tammi Peters Smith  She's doing great! How's Salina??? I miss her so much! I tried so hard not to get to close to her, cause I knew it would hurt too much if and when she left. I want a baby so badly. Were still looking for someone out there who wants to put their baby up for adoption. Next week my other clinic will be open, so I wi...ll only work 3 days a week. I will have lots of time to nourture a baby, so hopefully God will send a baby my way to adopt! God Bless you and Salina...I miss her so much!
See More
March 28, 2009 at 11:56pm · See Wall-to-Wall

(bolded text by me)

http://www.surrogatemother.com/profile/TammiSmith

Here's Tammi messages / posts:

At 9:18pm on December 15, 2008, Tammi Smith said

We actually just did insems a few minutes ago! If you need anything, .let me know. Good Luck, Tammi

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith but the surrogate mother's page (who asked if she was still looking, not the surrogate mother) still contains the message.

Wonder what happened with the insems? Was there a baby? Did Tammi "make arrangements" for someone else to adopt? There's no indication on her page who the surrogate mother was. If to term the delivery would have been about in September 2009?

Reply by Tammi Smith on November 21, 2008 at 1:40am

Are you willing to do a TS? What state do you live in? We have been looking for a while!!! My 3 year old daughter is getting very antsy wondering when her new baby sister or brother will come, lol.....I do missions in Africa but they won't let anyone outside africa to adopt! So we are going the surrogate route since I had an emergancy hysterioectomy about 10 years ago (age 26). Please email or call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or (her website)

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith but the surrogate mother's page still contains the message. This woman is actually a High School Senior and the last messages posted to her states if she is only 17, she can get herself and adoptive parents into legal trouble. Plus she is only asking $2,000 for the service. What if this who Tammi found to do the insems? See above message.

At 1:05pm on November 15, 2008, Tammi Smith said

Hi (name), We are looking for a traditional Surrogacy. Are you up for that? We live in Arizona and have a 3 1/2 year old daughter. We adopted her at 4 months old. We want another child desperately and she realy wants a sibling. You can call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or email me at (her website) Thank you and God Bless, Tammi

Notice:"WE WANT ANOTHER CHILD DESPERATELY"

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith and the surrogate mother's pages. Tammi must have recently contacted her as about 1-1 1/2 weeks ago the message was still on the surrogates when I checked.

At 9:53pm on November 14, 2008, Tammi Smith said

Hi (name). My name is Tammi and we are looking for a surrogate. Yes it would be nice to go through the pregnacy with our surrogate, but it's more important that we actually have a baby. We would be there probably once during preg. and of course for the birth. please call me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or email me at (her website) Thank you, Tammi

Notice the part that says: "IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A BABY"

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith but the surrogate mother's page still contains the message.

Also I noticed Tammi has deleted a few of her friends, that would lead to finding the messages above.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2010, 12:49:41 PM »

FB

Poster
Buckle up my friend, the devil's not done with you yet....your sisters in Christ are forming a hedge of protection as we pray for you through all of this.

Tammi Peters Smith
Satin can try all he wants, but he's messing with the wrong family! God will knock him back to Hell when He's ready,and in His time...Until then, thank you for all your love,prayers, strength and support!! We're so thankful for all our prayer warriors...May God bless you all!
about an hour ago
    I thought they have a lawyer, I don't think the lawyer will take to kindly to this 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »

FB

Poster
Buckle up my friend, the devil's not done with you yet....your sisters in Christ are forming a hedge of protection as we pray for you through all of this.

Tammi Peters Smith
Satin can try all he wants, but he's messing with the wrong family! God will knock him back to Hell when He's ready,and in His time...Until then, thank you for all your love,prayers, strength and support!! We're so thankful for all our prayer warriors...May God bless you all!
about an hour ago
    I thought they have a lawyer, I don't think the lawyer will take to kindly to this 

Tammi must be a polyester and rayon kinda gal as she sure has an issue with satin 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys, sorry to post and run, but real world issues are keeping me away temporarily. Did want to bring this forward though. I apologize if this has been posted already but I thought it was interesting.

From my BFF's Facebook:): (Tammy's post to a young mother/friend):

Tammi Peters Smith  She's doing great! How's Salina??? I miss her so much! I tried so hard not to get to close to her, cause I knew it would hurt too much if and when she left. I want a baby so badly. Were still looking for someone out there who wants to put their baby up for adoption. Next week my other clinic will be open, so I wi...ll only work 3 days a week. I will have lots of time to nourture a baby, so hopefully God will send a baby my way to adopt! God Bless you and Salina...I miss her so much!
See More
March 28, 2009 at 11:56pm · See Wall-to-Wall

(bolded text by me)

http://www.surrogatemother.com/profile/TammiSmith

Here's Tammi messages / posts:

At 9:18pm on December 15, 2008, Tammi Smith said

We actually just did insems a few minutes ago! If you need anything, .let me know. Good Luck, Tammi

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith but the surrogate mother's page (who asked if she was still looking, not the surrogate mother) still contains the message.

Wonder what happened with the insems? Was there a baby? Did Tammi "make arrangements" for someone else to adopt? There's no indication on her page who the surrogate mother was. If to term the delivery would have been about in September 2009?

Reply by Tammi Smith on November 21, 2008 at 1:40am

Are you willing to do a TS? What state do you live in? We have been looking for a while!!! My 3 year old daughter is getting very antsy wondering when her new baby sister or brother will come, lol.....I do missions in Africa but they won't let anyone outside africa to adopt! So we are going the surrogate route since I had an emergancy hysterioectomy about 10 years ago (age 26). Please email or call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or (her website)

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith but the surrogate mother's page still contains the message. This woman is actually a High School Senior and the last messages posted to her states if she is only 17, she can get herself and adoptive parents into legal trouble. Plus she is only asking $2,000 for the service. What if this who Tammi found to do the insems? See above message.

At 1:05pm on November 15, 2008, Tammi Smith said

Hi (name), We are looking for a traditional Surrogacy. Are you up for that? We live in Arizona and have a 3 1/2 year old daughter. We adopted her at 4 months old. We want another child desperately and she realy wants a sibling. You can call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or email me at (her website) Thank you and God Bless, Tammi

Notice:"WE WANT ANOTHER CHILD DESPERATELY"

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith and the surrogate mother's pages. Tammi must have recently contacted her as about 1-1 1/2 weeks ago the message was still on the surrogates when I checked.

At 9:53pm on November 14, 2008, Tammi Smith said

Hi (name). My name is Tammi and we are looking for a surrogate. Yes it would be nice to go through the pregnacy with our surrogate, but it's more important that we actually have a baby. We would be there probably once during preg. and of course for the birth. please call me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or email me at (her website) Thank you, Tammi

Notice the part that says: "IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A BABY"

The above post / message has been deleted from tammi smith but the surrogate mother's page still contains the message.

Also I noticed Tammi has deleted a few of her friends, that would lead to finding the messages above.
lilly I think you will enjoy reading through the first Gabriel thread.  This information as well as a TON more is all there. 
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »

FB

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
about an hour ago

Tammi must be a polyester and rayon kinda gal as she sure has an issue with satin 

Thank you Northern Rose. I had asked back on page 5 (I think) where the #1 went and MuffyBee put a link in her reply. I plan to go there and spend the day Smile

I agree, Tammi really does have an issue with Satin. I hope more people keep on her cause she will not shut up. She can't help it. She will go into overload. Maybe even grow horns and a tail and let the world see her true self.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »

FB

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
about an hour ago

ROTFL!!!! @ Northern Rose!!! I was wondering what her problem was with satin, too. I kinda like the feel of it. Wink

Anyway, I am not a friend on any of Tammi's pages, so I am hoping the message I post to her here gets to her:

"Tammi, it's fine to hide behind God and scriptures when you're truly innocent, as you can be confident you'll be justified; BUT...be well aware of scriptures that promise those who are not innocent will be found out!  'It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God!' (Hebrews 10:31 CJB)."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »

OMG, I just now noticed how she spelled Satan     Just heard on HLN the landfill is sectioned off now and dig is to begin now in 1 section.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2010, 02:06:17 PM »

OMG, I just now noticed how she spelled Satan     Just heard on HLN the landfill is sectioned off now and dig is to begin now in 1 section.

she wrights satin like she wants too   
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2010, 02:07:54 PM »

FB

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
about an hour ago

ROFL..   I wonder if satan wears satin? I envision the red satin with a flowing cape. Monkey Devil!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2010, 02:12:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

If Tammi isn't careful Satin is going to do her in!
 I hope they get started on that landfill today. That Chief just does not make sense. Talking and planning seems to have been going on for weeks now. They need to get their butt in gear and start with the landfill first. That should have been done before anything else. She sent a text saying she killed Gabriel and put him in the dumpster. It would sure have been easier to search 4 weeks ago than it will be now. Look how fast Sommer was found.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2010, 02:18:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

If Tammi isn't careful Satin is going to do her in!
 I hope they get started on that landfill today. That Chief just does not make sense. Talking and planning seems to have been going on for weeks now. They need to get their butt in gear and start with the landfill first. That should have been done before anything else. She sent a text saying she killed Gabriel and put him in the dumpster. It would sure have been easier to search 4 weeks ago than it will be now. Look how fast Sommer was found.

Totally agree.  And though I do not hope they find Gabriel as I really want him to be brought home safe to Logan, I hope they do find some clues as to where he may be.  LE said EJ sold her laptop so maybe she used the hotel stationary to write down phone numbers and addresses? 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2010, 02:20:55 PM »

Hate to post and run but got to make a grocery run and a pharmacy stop. We are getting freezing rain ,sleet and snow starting tonight. I will catch up with you guys in a little while. Have a good day!

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »

Hate to post and run but got to make a grocery run and a pharmacy stop. We are getting freezing rain ,sleet and snow starting tonight. I will catch up with you guys in a little while. Have a good day!
Be safe  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »

Landfill search for missing baby to begin

Investigators from the San Antonio Police Department will move forward with excavating a section of a landfill to search for possible remains of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen at a motel in that city last month.

San Antonio police Chief Bill McManus announced the plans on Friday for investigators to begin excavating the Tessman Road Landfill sometime next week, according to Sandy Gutierrez, a department police spokeswoman.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen inside a motel room at a HomeGate Studios and Suites on Dec. 26, according to the time stamp on photographs from a digital camera confiscated from Gabriel’s mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who drove to San Antonio with the boy in the midst of a custody battle.

Johnson, 23, of Tempe was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla., on Dec. 30 without the child. Her arrest came three days after she told her estranged boyfriend, Logan McQueary, through a text message and cell phone call that she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw his body in a dumpster, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document. Johnson later told FBI investigators she gave the baby away to a couple at a park and then later said that she gave Gabriel to a couple inside the motel room before signing adoption papers.

“The chief confirmed and conveyed that an excavation and search will move forward at the Tessman Road Landfill, and more information on how that search and how that process will be conducted will all unfold next week,” Gutierrez said.

Gutierrez said that either information or evidence obtained through the course of the investigation was obtained to make the decision to move forward with the excavation. However, Gutierrez would not be specific.
“We have been at the landfill on and off for about a week,” Gutierrez said.

Earlier this week, managers of the landfill had cordoned off a section of it about two weeks ago that was “an area of interest” to police, a landfill spokeswoman told the Tribune.

Johnson is being held in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail on a $1.1 million cash bond, on felony charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Jack and Tammi Smith, a Scottsdale couple who was interested in adopting Gabriel, remain persons of interest in the case because police believe the Smiths are withholding evidence that could lead them to the whereabouts of the boy.

Up to $5,000 is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel, who will turn 9 months old on Wednesday.

If anyone has any information on the boy’s whereabouts, they can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150046

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2010, 09:09:31 PM »

San Antonio Police Talk About Baby Gabriel

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- San Antonio police heading up the missing person’s case of Valley baby Gabriel Johnson said it will be early next week when they announce how they will move forward.

“We're not prepared to talk about that (the case) right now. Next week we will be. But right now we're in meetings to determine how we're going to proceed with this,” said Chief William McManus of the San Antonio Police Department.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, at a San Antonio motel the day after Christmas.

The next day, Johnson was seen alone, Gabriel nowhere in sight, boarding a bus to Florida.

According to police, that’s the same day she sent a text message to the baby’s father, Logan McQueary, who lives in Tempe, stating he would never see his son again because she had killed him and put him in the trash.

Investigators are considering a search of San Antonio landfill. Managers of the Tessman Road landfill have cordoned off an area they refer to as “of interest to police.” But when and if a search begins in not yet known.

“I'm not going to comment on that right now because the plans are not completed,” said McManus.

Law enforcement officials in San Antonio have been extremely tight-lipped about the case. The FBI has been involved from the start in assisting the investigation that for the time being remains a missing person’s case. “We have not opened a homicide case we are still considering it as a missing person case,” said McManus.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22382259/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2010, 09:11:20 PM »

Police tight-lipped about Baby Gabriel investigation (Video)

San Antonio police are remaining largely tight lipped about the search for Baby Gabriel.

But earlier Friday, at a press conference meant for Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Chief William McManus broke trend and shed a bit of light on the investigation.

The chief declined to comment on plans to search for Gabriel's body in a San Antonio landfill, only reiterating the fact that this case will move forward next week.

The child hasn't been seen since Christmas, when police say his mother brought him to San Antonio.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Police-tight-lipped-about-Baby-Gabriel-investigation-83081147.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2010, 09:18:30 PM »

This is so very sad. The landfill should have already been searched in the beginning days after what she had told Logan she had done to and with Baby Gabe.

I will say this much, if he is not found in the landfill and it is found that TS had anything to do with hiding him, I hope they not only lock her away to rot, but that they make her and her husband pay the entire cost of the investigation, including the charges for the landfill search and the investigation in both states and too all agencies that are working on this case.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2010, 09:20:13 PM »

Northern....thank you for all the updates. I haven't had as much time as I usually do to keep up.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2010, 09:24:01 PM »

Northern....thank you for all the updates. I haven't had as much time as I usually do to keep up.

By the sounds of it next week will be full of news.  Not a lot happening this weekend unless EJ decides to talk.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2010, 09:24:18 PM »

This is so very sad. The landfill should have already been searched in the beginning days after what she had told Logan she had done to and with Baby Gabe.

I will say this much, if he is not found in the landfill and it is found that TS had anything to do with hiding him, I hope they not only lock her away to rot, but that they make her and her husband pay the entire cost of the investigation, including the charges for the landfill search and the investigation in both states and too all agencies that are working on this case.

Searching I totally agree. This has drug out far longer than it should have. Tammi and EJ  both need to come clean on what they have done.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.