April 27, 2024, 12:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424572 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: February 06, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

The KPHO article says they have to classify it as a homicide to search the landfill.  To some degree that leaves hope, yet all the SA news say there is strong reason to believe Gabriel was murdered.  Why can they not search a landfill unless it is a homicide?  Makes no sense.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: February 06, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »

Search for Baby Gabriel now a murder investigation 

According to police, there is information that Baby Gabriel, who was last seen in San Antonio the day after Christmas, was murdered and dumped in a landfill.

SAPD said the section of the landfill has been closed off and they will begin an active search in that area for the body.

Police Chief William McManus said that although they still hope to find the baby alive, for now the case will be treated as a murder investigation.

Homicide detectives have been assigned to the case.

http://www.kens5.com/

How incredibly heartbreaking. I was really hoping she had given him to someone to hide. Sad

If Gabriel is dead then both Tammi and EJ should be sent to Texas to face the death penalty IMO.  Tammi is just as guilty if not more for being puppet master, orchestrating this and pushing it to where it is now all for her own personal desire to have another child IMO.  I am just so mad and so sad right now. 
I agree with you and hope someone posts that on TS facebook, Hope TS is proud of herself for this. Oh, I do not believe in hate nor hate anyone, but I am getting there with TS.

I hear you Searching. It is extremely upsetting. I was hoping the way TS and EJ were acting meant they knew the baby was alive and well. Perhaps he still is, since they said they had to classify it as a homicide investigation in order to move forward to search the landfill, but it is sure making me lose heart.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: February 06, 2010, 05:28:58 PM »

Search for Baby Gabriel now a murder investigation 

According to police, there is information that Baby Gabriel, who was last seen in San Antonio the day after Christmas, was murdered and dumped in a landfill.

SAPD said the section of the landfill has been closed off and they will begin an active search in that area for the body.

Police Chief William McManus said that although they still hope to find the baby alive, for now the case will be treated as a murder investigation.

Homicide detectives have been assigned to the case.

http://www.kens5.com/

How incredibly heartbreaking. I was really hoping she had given him to someone to hide. Sad

If Gabriel is dead then both Tammi and EJ should be sent to Texas to face the death penalty IMO.  Tammi is just as guilty if not more for being puppet master, orchestrating this and pushing it to where it is now all for her own personal desire to have another child IMO.  I am just so mad and so sad right now. 
I agree with you and hope someone posts that on TS facebook, Hope TS is proud of herself for this. Oh, I do not believe in hate nor hate anyone, but I am getting there with TS.

I hear you Searching. It is extremely upsetting. I was hoping the way TS and EJ were acting meant they knew the baby was alive and well. Perhaps he still is, since they said they had to classify it as a homicide investigation in order to move forward to search the landfill, but it is sure making me lose heart.

<snipped>

http://www.kens5.com/news/bab-83722477.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: February 06, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »

No one has posted on Tammi's facebook yet
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1224 on: February 06, 2010, 05:37:34 PM »

I wonder what information besides the text message from Elizabeth to Logan for the police to believe Gabriel was murdered and dumped in a landfill?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: February 06, 2010, 05:45:47 PM »

OMG
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: February 06, 2010, 05:54:20 PM »

I am trying to find video of the Police presser this morning.  I want to see what the Chief said without news reporter interpretation thrown in. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: February 06, 2010, 05:55:29 PM »

I wonder what information besides the text message from Elizabeth to Logan for the police to believe Gabriel was murdered and dumped in a landfill?

The have said nothing about forensics from the car or hotel room coming back yet and by now it should have. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1228 on: February 06, 2010, 05:55:39 PM »

I would like to know why now have they decided that to say it's a homicide, and not 2 weeks ago or 3 weeks ago?  I am with you Northern Rose why does it have to be called a homicide for them to search the landfill.  I can't help but feel it's about apporpreating the funds for the search. 

If am still hoping they find Gabriel alive, but if they find his little body. I want them to bring her back and hang her and the witch Tammi along with her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: February 06, 2010, 05:58:30 PM »

Is Tammi's/Gabriel facebook taken down now?  I'm unable to bring it up.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: February 06, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »

Missing Baby Case Turns to Homicide Investigation

SAN ANTONIO -- Police in San Anthonio, Texas say the case involving missing baby Gabriel has been upgraded to a homicide investigation.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus says they are classifying it as both a missing persons and a homicide case.

Gabriel was last seen on Dec. 26, 2009, when he was 8 months old. Since then, his non-custodial mother Elizabeth Johnson was charged with kidnapping and is being held in a Phoenix jail.

Johnson initially sent a message to the baby's father, telling him she killed the baby. But she later retracted that statement -- saying she only said it to hurt Gabriel's father and that she gave the baby to an unidentified couple in San Antonio. Johnson is refusing to say anything more to police.

San Antonio Police have secured an area surrounding a landfill where they believe Gabriel's body might be. The search hasn't started yet, due to rain.

Meanwhile, Gabriel's father Logan McQueary is traveling cross country and retracing his ex-girlfriend's steps. He's hoping to find some clues as to Gabriel's whereabouts.

Logan's family is still hopeful that Gabriel is alive, and say they won't lose hope until they have definite proof.

Fundraiser for baby Gabriel

Friday, February 5, 2010 through Sunday, February 7, 2010
Downtown Scottsdale Scholtzsky, 4017 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/missing-baby-homicide-2-6-2010
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1231 on: February 06, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »

I think she closed her Gabriel page, she is using her normal page.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: February 06, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »

I think she closed her Gabriel page, she is using her normal page.

Jack shut it down the night she was arrested.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: February 06, 2010, 06:04:53 PM »

San Antonio police: Baby Gabriel case now a homicide

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio police chief announced Saturday that investigators are now treating the case of Baby Gabriel, the Tempe baby who has been missing since late December, as a homicide and a kidnapping.

William McManus said his department is gearing up to search an East Side landfill for the body of Gabriel Johnson.

The 8-month-old was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. Johnson was arrested in Florida a few days later and then extradited to Arizona where she now sits behind bars at the Fourth Avenue Jail. So far, she's only been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Johnson fled the state with the baby after his father, Logan McQueary, was awarded custody. At one point, Johnson told McQueary she killed the baby. She later told investigators she gave Gabriel to a San Antonio couple, but did not know their names. Police said Johnson has not been cooperating with investigators.

San Antonio police began laying the groundwork for the search of the landfill earlier this month.  A segment of the 1,000-acre facility has already been blocked off.

According to San Antonio police, McQueary arrived in San Antonio Friday night and was supposed to meet with local authorities there early Saturday.

World-renowned private investigator Jay J. Armes has taken on the Baby Gabriel case and has been retracing Johnson's steps. Even though a search for the baby's body is imminent, he believes the child was the center of an underground adoption.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/San-Antonio-police-Baby-Gabriel-case-now-a-homicide-83726297.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: February 06, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »

You know, I'm wondering if they needed to call it a homicide investigation to authorize the funds to search the landfill too.  Just seems like they have taken a long time to search it.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: February 06, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »

You know, I'm wondering if they needed to call it a homicide investigation to authorize the funds to search the landfill too.  Just seems like they have taken a long time to search it.

Correct prob.  And there will prob be a lot of disgust from the public knowing that they should have searched long ago.  Poor baby Gabriel laying in there that long IF this is the case.  I know I would be irritated.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1236 on: February 06, 2010, 06:14:44 PM »

Correct prob.  And there will prob be a lot of disgust from the public knowing that they should have searched long ago.  Poor baby Gabriel laying in there that long IF this is the case.  I know I would be irritated.

If that were the case, I would be furious and calling for someones badges.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: February 06, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Police_Baby_Gabriel_investigation_now_a_homicide_case.html

Web Posted: 02/06/2010 3:37 CST
Police: Baby Gabriel case now a homicide
By Ariel Barkhurst - Express-News

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus announced Saturday that the case of the missing Arizona infant known as Baby Gabriel is now being investigated as a kidnapping and a homicide.

McManus also said the Police Department would begin searching an East Side landfill as soon as weather permits for the body of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. The baby last was seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio with his mother Elizabeth Johnson.

Johnson was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

“Classifying this as a homicide allows us to search for a dead body,” McManus said in an afternoon press conference. “You could ask, ‘How can you search for a dead body if it's a missing person's case?'”

A segment of the landfill in the 7000 block of Interstate 10 East has been blocked off after police officials contacted the waste management company about a potential search, said Peg Mulloy, spokeswoman for Arizona-based Republic Services Inc., which owns the 1,000-acre landfill.

McManus said the Police Department has been planning on searching the Tessman Road Landfill site “for a long time.”

“Logistics make it hard,” he said. “We've been working with contractors, and worrying about toxic runoff associated with landfills. And, the weather hasn't been cooperating. We're expecting more rain in the next couple days.”

McManus said there was no rush to search the landfill “because evidence is not being lost.”

Meanwhile, Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary of Tempe, arrived in San Antonio last night and met with local authorities this morning, according to the chief.

McQueary has said he would travel to Texas to retrace Johnson's steps in hopes of finding his son.

Despite the creation of the homicide case, McManus said he remains optimistic.

“Hopefully nothing will turn up in the landfill,” he said. “Hopefully we'll find him alive.”
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1238 on: February 06, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »

OMG....I went out for a few hours and come back to this being a murder. My heart is breaking for Logan. They should have searched that landfill as soon as Gabriel was reported missing and she sent that text message. I am just praying that the weather has been cold enough to preserve some of the evidence if he is found there.

I hope they charge that witch Tammi with accessory to murder and fry her big mouth azz. This just makes me so dang angry I could biotch slap Tammi.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: February 06, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »

I think labeling it a homicide is a technicality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.