April 27, 2024, 12:08:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424569 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: February 06, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »

OMG....I went out for a few hours and come back to this being a murder. My heart is breaking for Logan. They should have searched that landfill as soon as Gabriel was reported missing and she sent that text message. I am just praying that the weather has been cold enough to preserve some of the evidence if he is found there.

I hope they charge that witch Tammi with accessory to murder and fry her big mouth azz. This just makes me so dang angry I could biotch slap Tammi.

Darla - It doesn't sound like they have any new information.  My opinion is they needed to call it a homicide to allow them to actually search the landfill for a body.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: February 06, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

This makes me feel like they may know something more at this point. I hope I am wrong.  Elizabeth was a ticking timebomb and Tammi played on her vunerability. If Elizabeth freaked out and killed Gabriel or accidently overdosed him with baby tylenol and just took off tossing him in the trash, she will have life in prison.  Tammi guided her and was not forthcoming and honest. I feel at this point Tammi is an accessory.  I hope you folks are right and the police need to call it a homicide to get the funds for the search. But something about them cordoning off the one area makes my stomach feel sick. My prayers are with Logan and his family right now. He needs strength and support.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1242 on: February 06, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »

(snipped from Klaas' post!)

McManus said there was no rush to search the landfill “because evidence is not being lost.”

How can he say evidence is not being lost? Everyday that a body is out in the elements evidence is being lost. That statement makes no dang sense.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1243 on: February 06, 2010, 06:31:54 PM »

McManus said there was no rush to search the landfill “because evidence is not being lost.”

How can he say evidence is not being lost? Everyday that a body is out in the elements evidence is being lost. That statement makes no dang sense.
I'm glad you said that, I'm sitting here shaking my head on that statement 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: February 06, 2010, 06:33:22 PM »

I guess I better start thinking up a new facebook name.

God Bless!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: February 06, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »

I'm glad you said that, I'm sitting here shaking my head on that statement 

Yes, it's all so confusing. I have to believe that LE is not just laying back doing nothing--Dear God I pray! I can only hope that they know way more than we do and that evidence isn't being lost and that either Gabriel is alive or they know enough to bring to justice those who might have harmed him. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1246 on: February 06, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »

When you do, please tell her this monkey thinks she should be fried more crispy than KFC chicken.   

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: February 06, 2010, 07:07:22 PM »

When you do, please tell her this monkey thinks she should be fried more crispy than KFC chicken.   

Edit: Fix quote. MB
The only drawback to opening a different FB page is you have to give your cell number...I already got 2 messages on my regular FB page asking if I changed my cell number. You can only post after they send you a code to your cell. I don't want to get kicked off by FB. Tammi isn't worth it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:25:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: February 06, 2010, 07:08:36 PM »

I have a few choice words myself.  I truly believe that she is the catalyst that set this whole thing off and is more culpable than EJ in all of this.  I would like nothing more than to see the two of them hauled into Texas right now and sit on death row while they search for Gabriel.  It may loosen the lips to tell the truth.  JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: February 06, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »

Edit: Fix quotes.  MB

The only drawback to opening a different FB page is you have to give your cell number...I already got 2 messages on my regular FB page asking if I changed my cell number. You can only post after they send you a code to your cell. I don't want to get kicked off by FB. Tammi isn't worth it.

I have never given my cell on FB     even for the account I set up to be on Tammi's page with.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:25:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: February 06, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

Edit: fix quotes.  MB

I have never given my cell on FB     even for the account I set up to be on Tammi's page with.

You are kidding....I had to do it both times I made fake accounts.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:26:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: February 06, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »

San Antonio police: Baby Gabriel case now a homicide

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio police chief announced Saturday that investigators are now treating the case of Baby Gabriel, the Tempe baby who has been missing since late December, as a homicide and a kidnapping.

William McManus said his department is gearing up to search an East Side landfill for the body of little Gabriel Johnson.

"There have been numerous lead that we continue to follow up that hopefully could lead us to Baby Gabriel," McManus said. "We're not 100 percent certain that they will pan out. We are going to search that landfill. The question becomes, 'Why are you searching that landfill if this is a missing persons case?' So, all hopes are that we would find the baby alive, but we are going to proceed with the murder investigation."

McManus said labeling the case a homicide is a procedural step.

The 8-month-old babywas last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. Johnson, 23, was arrested in Florida a few days later and then extradited to Arizona where she now sits behind bars at the Fourth Avenue Jail. So far, she's only been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She has pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Johnson fled the state with the baby after his father, Logan McQueary, was awarded custody. At one point, Johnson told McQueary she killed the baby. She later told investigators she gave Gabriel to a San Antonio couple, but did not know their names. Police said Johnson has not been cooperating with investigators.

San Antonio police began laying the groundwork for the landfill search earlier this month.  A segment of the 1,000-acre facility has already been blocked off.

According to San Antonio police, McQueary arrived in San Antonio Friday night and met with local authorities there early Saturday.

Today's announcement regarding the homicide investigation came as members of the McQueary family were planning an event to raise money to cover McQueary's travel expenses.

"It is devstating," said Kelli McQueary. "But until we see proof that Gabriel is not with us, we will keep the live search going."

World-renowned private investigator Jay J. Armes has taken on the Baby Gabriel case and has been retracing Johnson's steps. Even though a search for the baby's body is imminent, he believes the child was the center of an underground adoption.

Earlier this month, Tempe police arrested Tammi Smith, a person of interest in the case. Smith and her husband had hoped to adopt Gabriel before Johnson left the state with him. Smith is charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery. At this point, police do not believe the Smiths know what happened to the baby.

With Smith's arrest, Tempe police have wrapped up what they can of their investigation.

"Our main goal is to find Gabriel," said Sgt. Steven Carbajal. "We're going to assist San Antonio with what we can ... ."

The search of that San Antonio landfill is expected to begin as soon as weather there permits.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/San-Antonio-police-Baby-Gabriel-case-now-a-homicide-83726297.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: February 06, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »

Edit: fix quotes. MB

Me either but figured maybe it was something new
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:27:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: February 06, 2010, 07:19:01 PM »

I have a few choice words myself.  I truly believe that she is the catalyst that set this whole thing off and is more culpable than EJ in all of this.  I would like nothing more than to see the two of them hauled into Texas right now and sit on death row while they search for Gabriel.  It may loosen the lips to tell the truth.  JMO

I agree and would love to see that myself. TS is a selfish and evil person and I hope she gets what she deserves.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: February 06, 2010, 07:29:23 PM »

Ok...I got it to work without the cell number.......Had to set up another throw away addy.

God Bless!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: February 06, 2010, 07:39:15 PM »

San Antonio police: Baby Gabriel case now a homicide

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio police chief announced Saturday that investigators are now treating the case of Baby Gabriel, the Tempe baby who has been missing since late December, as a homicide and a kidnapping.

William McManus said his department is gearing up to search an East Side landfill for the body of little Gabriel Johnson.

"There have been numerous lead that we continue to follow up that hopefully could lead us to Baby Gabriel," McManus said. "We're not 100 percent certain that they will pan out. We are going to search that landfill. The question becomes, 'Why are you searching that landfill if this is a missing persons case?' So, all hopes are that we would find the baby alive, but we are going to proceed with the murder investigation."

McManus said labeling the case a homicide is a procedural step.

The 8-month-old babywas last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. Johnson, 23, was arrested in Florida a few days later and then extradited to Arizona where she now sits behind bars at the Fourth Avenue Jail. So far, she's only been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She has pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Johnson fled the state with the baby after his father, Logan McQueary, was awarded custody. At one point, Johnson told McQueary she killed the baby. She later told investigators she gave Gabriel to a San Antonio couple, but did not know their names. Police said Johnson has not been cooperating with investigators.

San Antonio police began laying the groundwork for the landfill search earlier this month.  A segment of the 1,000-acre facility has already been blocked off.

According to San Antonio police, McQueary arrived in San Antonio Friday night and met with local authorities there early Saturday.

Today's announcement regarding the homicide investigation came as members of the McQueary family were planning an event to raise money to cover McQueary's travel expenses.

"It is devstating," said Kelli McQueary. "But until we see proof that Gabriel is not with us, we will keep the live search going."

World-renowned private investigator Jay J. Armes has taken on the Baby Gabriel case and has been retracing Johnson's steps. Even though a search for the baby's body is imminent, he believes the child was the center of an underground adoption.

Earlier this month, Tempe police arrested Tammi Smith, a person of interest in the case. Smith and her husband had hoped to adopt Gabriel before Johnson left the state with him. Smith is charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery. At this point, police do not believe the Smiths know what happened to the baby.

With Smith's arrest, Tempe police have wrapped up what they can of their investigation.

"Our main goal is to find Gabriel," said Sgt. Steven Carbajal. "We're going to assist San Antonio with what we can ... ."

The search of that San Antonio landfill is expected to begin as soon as weather there permits.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/San-Antonio-police-Baby-Gabriel-case-now-a-homicide-83726297.html

They're calling it a homicide...so sad.

Anyone know what the weather is like in San Antonio - and what weather conditions would be required to begin the search?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: February 06, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: February 06, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

There's been so much rain in the San Antonio area lately, and  some areas have standing water.  I was driving about 30 mi. from San Antonio today, and there's water in some of the fields, and water can be seen draining along the limestone areas that were cut out for roadwork.  So, still a lot of water around.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:49:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: February 06, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: February 06, 2010, 07:50:36 PM »

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=san%20antonio,%20tx&wuSelect=WEATHER

I go to www.wunderground.com & put in city or zip and can get up to date weather.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.