April 27, 2024, 04:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424631 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: February 06, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »

Click on the picture below to watch LE say in their own words about the landfill:

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1281 on: February 06, 2010, 09:22:21 PM »

And where pray tell did the info that she cut baby Gabriel into pieces come from? I have not heard that before unless it is something that has been kept quiet.

And what does the sheriff mean by toxic run off looking for the baby?.

I don't know about the first question.  I hadn't heard that before.

But I think I can help with what the sheriff meant by toxic run off looking for baby Gabriel.   Searching garbage dumps can be a very dangerous business.  I learned a lot about that when Red, the owner of SM was helping search for Natalee with others in Aruba.  Some of them became very ill, including Red.  The San Antonio area has had a lot of rain lately, and there is still a lot of water around.  There would be water at the garbage dumps and it would make it dangerous for the searchers, because the water is contaminated/toxic.  It sounds like they want to wait until it isn't so wet to procede with the search.  That's just what think, anyway. 
Thank you Muffy that does make sense  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1282 on: February 06, 2010, 09:24:40 PM »

And where pray tell did the info that she cut baby Gabriel into pieces come from? I have not heard that before unless it is something that has been kept quiet.

I didn't see that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: February 06, 2010, 09:25:00 PM »

But I think I can help with what the sheriff meant by toxic run off looking for baby Gabriel.   Searching garbage dumps can be a very dangerous business.  I learned a lot about that when Red, the owner of SM was helping search for Natalee with others in Aruba.  Some of them became very ill, including Red.  The San Antonio area has had a lot of rain lately, and there is still a lot of water around.  There would be water at the garbage dumps and it would make it dangerous for the searchers, because the water is contaminated/toxic.  It sounds like they want to wait until it isn't so wet to procede with the search.  That's just what think, anyway. 

Oh thank you Muffy. I didn't realize that or even think about that way.

I also saw where you had left me a post in Caylee's thread. You can delete my email addy if you will. Thank you!

It's just heartbreaking that little Gabriel has been missing for so long and there are at least one or two people that know the truth, and they aren't talking.       

I'll go by and fix the email addy. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1284 on: February 06, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »

Thank-you I didn't know that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: February 06, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »

ot-darla

Yesterday you were asking on Caylee's thread if there was anyone that was in contact with Mark Nejame.  Did you see that a poster answered you and said they did?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6703.msg1068315#msg1068315

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1286 on: February 06, 2010, 09:51:04 PM »

ot-darla

Yesterday you were asking on Caylee's thread if there was anyone that was in contact with Mark Nejame.  Did you see that a poster answered you and said they did?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6703.msg1068315#msg1068315

Yes I did Muffy. Thank you so much!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: February 06, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

Heading out for the night Monkeys. Such discouraging news today, this has been a frustrating case with such little information to contemplate.  Tomorrow is a new day, tonight I continue to pray.  Good night  an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1288 on: February 06, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »

Goodnight Mission...sleep well.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: February 07, 2010, 01:03:28 AM »

Baby Gabriel Case Now A Homicide (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22488250/index.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: February 07, 2010, 01:37:38 AM »

Oh my...I am going to hold on to hope that this is being done so they can search the landfill and this baby was not harmed. What also gives me hope is in the past she never hurt the baby she was always able to stop short. It is concerning however that she was alone as the sole caregiver to a little baby who was teething and most likely cranky.

Tammi needs to be held accountable for her part. She set the wheels in motion and most likely set up EJ being alone with the baby. She needs to go down. I hope and pray the San Antonio PD arrest her.
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: February 07, 2010, 04:49:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. This is not good news at all  I just can't believe it took them over a month to decide to search the landfill. I mean the case has been classified as a homicide for quite some time now I remember reading the articles two-three or even more weeks ago. Something is not right here.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: February 07, 2010, 07:09:32 AM »

Oh my...I am going to hold on to hope that this is being done so they can search the landfill and this baby was not harmed. What also gives me hope is in the past she never hurt the baby she was always able to stop short. It is concerning however that she was alone as the sole caregiver to a little baby who was teething and most likely cranky.

Tammi needs to be held accountable for her part. She set the wheels in motion and most likely set up EJ being alone with the baby. She needs to go down. I hope and pray the San Antonio PD arrest her.

Not only was she alone, she was alone at Christmas, in a different city with a baby.  It had to be hard to see families together, hear Christmas music, see the lights and festivities and be all alone.  That could have added to her lonely, angry, emotional state.  I hope and pray baby Gabriel is alive. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1293 on: February 07, 2010, 07:16:41 AM »

I said it before....just repeating myself here.....

She probably OD'd him on meds. You know....the meds she used to 'shut him up'

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: February 07, 2010, 07:41:58 AM »

Not sure if am using this in the right way.

Below is the address for the landlord it came from the
Bring home Gabriel Johnson site on FB

RANCHO TEMPE MHP LLC
4605 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282-6506
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: February 07, 2010, 08:51:33 AM »

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/national/Police-Probe-Missing-Ariz-Baby-Case-as-Homicide_53743437
Police Probe Missing Ariz. Baby Case as Homicide

San Antonio police announced Saturday that they are investigating the case of an Arizona baby missing for more than a month as a kidnapping and homicide, allowing them to search for a dead body.

Police Chief William McManus said officers will search a landfill for the body of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson once weather permits, adding that he still hopes authorities will find the boy alive.

Gabriel was last seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio with his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and has been charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary of Tempe, Ariz., told The Associated Press that he was disappointed that police were treating the case as a homicide. The case drew national attention when McQueary pleaded for his son's safe return on national TV.

"We think Gabriel is out there and alive," he said Saturday.

McManus said McQueary arrived in San Antonio on Friday night and has met with local authorities. McQueary and Johnson were in the middle of a custody dispute when Johnson left Tempe with the baby Dec. 18.

Authorities said Johnson and her baby were in San Antonio Dec. 20-27 and spent her time in two hotels. Authorities say that on Dec. 27, Johnson was seen boarding a bus to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., but Gabriel wasn't with her.

Johnson has refused to say where the baby is, but told Gabriel's father she killed him and threw his body in a trash bin. But in a phone interview with Phoenix television station KPHO, Johnson said she gave Gabriel to a couple she didn't know at a San Antonio park and that she said she killed the child to get back at McQueary.

Peg Mulloy, a spokeswoman for Arizona-based Republic Services Inc., which owns the 1,000-acre landfill that police plan to search, told the San Antonio Express-News that part of it has been blocked off since authorities contacted the waste management company.

McManus said police had been planning "for a long time" to search the site but rainy weather had caused delays.

"Logistics make it hard," he said. "We've been working with contractors, and worrying about toxic runoff associated with landfills. And, the weather hasn't been cooperating. We're expecting more rain in the next couple days."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: February 07, 2010, 10:03:20 AM »

Good Morning...  I wonder if someone is trying to talk with Elizabeth on a daily basis. Keeping her in isolation away from everyone like Casey is won't help. She is being catered to and I think they need to either give her a cellmate or put her in general population.  I wish they throw Casey in general population. Sorry to go off on a tangent. 
Again , I too hope that this is a way for the LE in Texas to get funding for the search.  They need to get a FBI profiler, or someone whose expertise will pick up on body language and other clues when talking to Elizabeth. What worries me is what does she have to gain by keeping quiet? Is she that vindictive towards Logan?  I wish we would hear if she is back on meds, or an anti depressant. Obviously we won't get anything but lies from Tammi. She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face. I hope when all is said and done she serves some time for her role in all of this. Then maybe Hannah can go back to her real family and get out of that toxic environment before it has an affect on her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: February 07, 2010, 10:03:25 AM »

RANCHO TEMPE MHP LLC
4605 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282-6506

Welcome Belmom and thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: February 07, 2010, 10:07:48 AM »

RANCHO TEMPE MHP LLC
4605 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282-6506

Welcome Belmom and thanks!

So this is the landlord for the mobile home that Logan and Elizabeth shared with Gabriel.   Didn't TS say something about Elizabeth buying a mobile home?  Was that BS as well?  Remember we couldn't figure out how Elizabeth could afford to purchase anything much less a mobile home.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: February 07, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »

Good Morning...  I wonder if someone is trying to talk with Elizabeth on a daily basis. Keeping her in isolation away from everyone like Casey is won't help. She is being catered to and I think they need to either give her a cellmate or put her in general population.  I wish they throw Casey in general population. Sorry to go off on a tangent. 
Again , I too hope that this is a way for the LE in Texas to get funding for the search.  They need to get a FBI profiler, or someone whose expertise will pick up on body language and other clues when talking to Elizabeth. What worries me is what does she have to gain by keeping quiet? Is she that vindictive towards Logan?  I wish we would hear if she is back on meds, or an anti depressant. Obviously we won't get anything but lies from Tammi. She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face. I hope when all is said and done she serves some time for her role in all of this. Then maybe Hannah can go back to her real family and get out of that toxic environment before it has an affect on her.
I agree with you on all points - I think EJ is perfectly content, she may be rationalizing keeping quiet because she would only then spend time in prison for kidnapping and not murder. Perhaps this change in investigation will then allow them to charge her with murder and if she didn't kill Gabriel she may want to start talking.  She is an evil monster right along side her cohort Tammi Smith.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.