April 27, 2024, 12:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424581 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2010, 09:57:27 PM »

This is so very sad. The landfill should have already been searched in the beginning days after what she had told Logan she had done to and with Baby Gabe.

I will say this much, if he is not found in the landfill and it is found that TS had anything to do with hiding him, I hope they not only lock her away to rot, but that they make her and her husband pay the entire cost of the investigation, including the charges for the landfill search and the investigation in both states and too all agencies that are working on this case.

Maybe if they start hitting TS and hubby in the wallet, they will come clean to end it.

Searching I totally agree. This has drug out far longer than it should have. Tammi and EJ  both need to come clean on what they have done.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2010, 10:58:49 PM »

In case someone doesn't already have it, here is the link to the real Find Gabriel facebook set up by Logan's family:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251236072296#/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=251236072296

In the discussion area they have alot of ideas to keep the story in the news.  They are emailing Oprah, Geraldo, and other shows.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2010, 12:27:09 AM »

San Antonio police plan to search landfill for missing Tempe baby (video)

SAN ANTONIO - It's been tough to get anything out of the San Antonio investigators looking into a missing baby from Tempe.

From day one they have been tight-lipped about the case, but Friday night the San Antonio police chief confirmed they're still operating under the assumption that baby Gabriel is alive.

"We have not opened a homicide case," said Chief Bill McManus. "We're still considering it a missing persons case. And we're meeting to determine how to proceed in the next couple days."

The chief said the case will take a major step forward next week by searching a San Antonio landfill. The chief called the landfill "a place of interest" in the baby Gabriel search.

His officers are still in the planning process, but they've cordoned off a section of the landfill, staked it out and figured out how deep they'll have to dig and prevented any more garbage from being dumped on the site.

Gabriel was last seen in Texas, December 26 with his mother.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/San-Antonio-police-plan-to-search-landfill-for-missing-Tempe-baby-83091942.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2010, 09:03:08 AM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/gabriel_johnson_landfill_search_012910
Search for Missing Toddler Turns to Landfill

Updated: Friday, 29 Jan 2010, 8:53 PM MST
Published : Friday, 29 Jan 2010, 8:53 PM MST

Detectives in San Antonio say they will begin digging through garbage at a landfill there, looking for clues into what might have happened to a missing Tempe toddler.

Gabriel Johnson has been missing for more than a month, and authorities believe this area of the landfill contains garbage from a neighborhood where little Gabriel was last seen.

The boy was taken by his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, back in December even though she didn't have custody of him.

After a cross country manhunt, police were able to track her down in Florida just days after she and her son disappeared. Since then, she's been very uncooperative with detectives.

Johnson told the boy's father that she had killed little Gabriel, but then told police in Florida that she gave him away to strangers in San Antonio.

Police in Texas have not said what exactly they'll be looking in the landfill.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2010, 01:54:39 PM »

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150046

I am probably repeating this so I apologize... but I found what was said to be interesting to put the article on again.

Gutierrez said that either information or evidence obtained through the course of the investigation was obtained to make the decision to move forward with the excavation. However, Gutierrez would not be specific.

“We have been at the landfill on and off for about a week,” Gutierrez said.

Earlier this week, managers of the landfill had cordoned off a section of it about two weeks ago that was “an area of interest” to police, a landfill spokeswoman told the Tribune.

My heart goes out to all of these little children and adults. Lately it seems to be too many, although one is too many. We have a beautiful blanket of snow here in Va. and when I hear the children's laughter outside playing in the snow, I wonder how could anyone do something horrible to another being?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150046

I am probably repeating this so I apologize... but I found what was said to be interesting to put the article on again.

Gutierrez said that either information or evidence obtained through the course of the investigation was obtained to make the decision to move forward with the excavation. However, Gutierrez would not be specific.

“We have been at the landfill on and off for about a week,” Gutierrez said.

Earlier this week, managers of the landfill had cordoned off a section of it about two weeks ago that was “an area of interest” to police, a landfill spokeswoman told the Tribune.

My heart goes out to all of these little children and adults. Lately it seems to be too many, although one is too many. We have a beautiful blanket of snow here in Va. and when I hear the children's laughter outside playing in the snow, I wonder how could anyone do something horrible to another being?

newfie, the answer lies in what you said.  These perps do not hear the laughter of children as one of the sweetest sounds in the world.  To them, children are an object to rule over, hurt, etc.  Addtionally, whatever has warped their minds, it can't be undone, they cannot be reformed.  They will forever be what they are.  It is sad for them, it is even sadder for their endless victims.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »

Hi everyone, thanks for the well wishes, it was nice to read them. It seems there has not been too much going on in this case. I was hoping to log on and find he was found safe and sound.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2010, 04:45:15 PM »

I am going to be honest with you all.. I am sitting here crying huge tears because this month has been total hell for me. My daughter lost her baby and now my one pound chi is at the animal hospital fighting for his life. I know this may be turned into a "searching always whines" attack and I don't care, because I am human and I hurt like many others. I at this point can not see how any mother, KC A, EJ or any any mother could harm there child.  Do they NOT feel love? WTH is wrong with these people? I mean really, I am just not understanding the lack of feelings in these so called mothers/parents... anyway, I will be out of pocket for a while, but just wanted to check on baby Gabe's status and see it is not looking good and well, I am so close to exploding that I need to step back.. Take care all.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2010, 05:12:10 PM »

I am going to be honest with you all.. I am sitting here crying huge tears because this month has been total hell for me. My daughter lost her baby and now my one pound chi is at the animal hospital fighting for his life. I know this may be turned into a "searching always whines" attack and I don't care, because I am human and I hurt like many others. I at this point can not see how any mother, KC A, EJ or any any mother could harm there child.  Do they NOT feel love? WTH is wrong with these people? I mean really, I am just not understanding the lack of feelings in these so called mothers/parents... anyway, I will be out of pocket for a while, but just wanted to check on baby Gabe's status and see it is not looking good and well, I am so close to exploding that I need to step back.. Take care all.

Oh Gosh Searching I am so sorry about your daughters baby and your chi, 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2010, 05:34:25 PM »

Searching

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2010, 05:45:28 PM »

an angelic monkey Unfortunately Searching there are so many people that have no feelings, whether it is with other humans or animals, I'm too the point that I can't even ask why anymore  You need to rest and take care of yourself and your daughter, prayers for all of you  an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »

Sorry ot... my chi slipped into a coma, am going to be with him while they euthanize him as the vet says he will not come out of it... TC all... nice posting here with the monkeys..not sure when I will be back...........

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »

Sorry ot... my chi slipped into a coma, am going to be with him while they euthanize him as the vet says he will not come out of it... TC all... nice posting here with the monkeys..not sure when I will be back...........

Searching, my spirit is with you -- will leave you a message in the prayer requests.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2010, 08:00:07 PM »

Hi Monkey's, I was gleaning.   

Profiler Pat Brown on Geraldo tonight at 10 PM EST talking about Gabriel Johnson, Morgan Harrington, and Drew Peterson.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?s=3d299163c5915ee33d37783ad79acd6a&t=363417&page=7

(last post)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2010, 08:32:32 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I haven't been online much this week, but following this case nevertheless.  I still think the San Antonio police, along with FBI, are working this as a cross-border kidnapping.  That would explain the dog sniffing-only search of the landfill (to rule it out and also not tip off the kidnappers), Logan going to San Antonio this coming week, and the confusing statements from the San Antonio police that the case will move forward next week.  I think they must have agents on the other side of the border, have had them there for weeks, and expect some progress next week as far as bringing the baby home.  Now, this is just my own opinion, based on nothing but my understanding of the case from news reports, so I could be entirely wrong.  However, it would explain some of the confusing parts of the investigation.

I really do think Tammi played a part in Gabriel's kidnapping and disappearance.  These underground adoption rings do have connections in Mexico and it explains why Elizabeth made a bee-line for San Antonio.  Of all the places she could have run, why San Antonio?  It's close to the border, that's why.  Anyway, next week will be interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »

One other idea that inspires hope--border crossings are monitored and cameras take pics of all crossings as well as records kept of crossers.  Now, the baby may have been taken across at an unmonitored place, but that is very difficult any more.  The border is more closely monitored than ever.  If the FBI and Border Patrol have records/video of baby Gabriel being taken across the border, this might account for the police's insistence that this is a missing person's case and not a homicide case.  We'll see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you  an angelic monkey
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »

Searching - I am so sorry - feel free to get my email from Klaas if you need to talk - I have been there and done that with the loss of the baby. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2010, 10:31:37 PM »

I am so sorry Searching....I feel your pain I just came from the funeral of the lady I
was a care giver for  3yrs......My prayers are with you and your daughter.....and losing a pet is devastating also when we love no matter if its a person or a pet it is a  very sad time....take time for yourself and your daughter and I pray for God to give you strength and much comfort during your time of sorrow...God Bless you and your family.  an angelic monkey

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »

Thanks AZ for the insight. I teeter back and forth with this case. My heart wants me to believe he is alive, yet sometimes logic tells me other. Yes, I too think Tammi is connected someway or another. Karma will visit her soon.

Searching I am so sorry for you and your daughter's loss. How caring of you to be on this site showing concern for others  while in pain. Sorry about your family pet as well. I know what that is like, it is like losing a family member. Thoughts and prayers. an angelic monkey
Everyone have a good night with peaceful sleep and sweet dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.