April 27, 2024, 12:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424578 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1480 on: February 09, 2010, 12:32:51 AM »

Nothing yet about what happened in court today with Tammi.  weird.

Maybe they locked her up again. We can dream. I am praying that he is still alive. The news tonight makes me a little more optimistic.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: February 09, 2010, 12:34:09 AM »

Hopefully this recent information will lead to a recovery of a live kidnapped Gabriel

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1482 on: February 09, 2010, 12:35:33 AM »

I surely hope so Kiwi. It is past time for them to find him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: February 09, 2010, 12:49:20 AM »

Good night all. If I hear anything new I will try place it faster. Usually I'm hiding out in Sports with Bean.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: February 09, 2010, 08:08:15 AM »

Good Morning all!   Wow great find on the receipts. At would seem as if there were a couple of people with Elizabeth. Have they figured out what the difference in toppings was. Most people are creatures of habit when it comes to ordering pizza and will order the same toppings each time. I know I do as well as my friends and family.  That was the night of the 24th, Christmas eve.  I checked our local news here in Va. and there is nothing on the back searches about Baby Gabriel. It has only been on headline news. It has not even been on National news that much. This story needs exposure because it is looking like someone has Gabriel and may be in this country. Earlier I found it odd that one of Tammi's posts stated that he may be dressed as a girl.  Tammi was the antecedent to all of this. She should be ashamed of herself.
She is posting stuff about Satan going against her and making people post things. Well Tammi... you are your biggest enemy. You have caused and created this drama that you are involved in conspiring to do an illegal adoption and perhaps pushing Elizabeth into doing something illegal in Texas.  I agree with some of you posters, wth have the San Antonio police been doing? Do they already have all of this info. and have not revealed it to us, or is the PI doing their job and finding out what really happened?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1485 on: February 09, 2010, 08:43:18 AM »

I am wondering if this could have been EJ's father.  This was the extent of the obit - nothing more - notta.

Robert (Bruce) Johnson , 52 of Scottsdale, AZ, son of Bob Johnson, passed away June 29, 2007. Services will be private.

Mission, I am waiting for the RWJ., Obit, I sent an E-mail. RBJ is a another good possibility.

http://www.raogk.org/arizona.htm

'Random acts of kindness' offers (mostly) free searches. The last person on thE list looks up Obits, IDK, if
there is a cut-off year or not.  I need to do one thing at a time. We could try RAOK!  What do your think?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1486 on: February 09, 2010, 08:52:37 AM »

NoRose,

We need to list Tammi Marriages,PLEASE, I am puzzled by all her grooms.

I have bought over the thread link where you have details on her first divorce, I hope you don't mind.

Do you want to add Mr. Riddle to the list?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6940.msg1056125

I did pop an e-mail for RWJ Obit to the e-mail listed on the site, it might be until the cow's come home until I recieve a response.

Tammi:
Married PAUL DENNIS TRAHAN JR 6/9/1988 was seperated 2/17/1989. Divorced 12/22/1989.

Married KIETH JOSEPH FACIO 3/27/1990. Divorced 10/10/1996

??? Mikel Wayne  Sikora  Case DR1999-001491 DFS - Default Decree 6/22/1999 ???

Annulment Michael Edwyne  Riddle   Decree Of Annulment  1/14/2002

NoRose, Thank-you...we just need Jack's marriage to Tammi...If there is a documented marriage in Tenn.?
Thanks...I didn't know JS was married "three times" before Tammy. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: February 09, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »

What happened to Tammi's court date? I haven't heard anything. Am I missing it? Thanks in advance!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: February 09, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »

Police to Hold News Conference on Missing Ariz. Baby Case as Homicide

SAN ANTONIO —  San Antonio Police Chief William McManus scheduled a news conference about a baby missing since Christmastime.

McManus announced Saturday that the case of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson was being treated as a homicide and that authorities would search a landfill as soon as weather allowed. Police said he would have an update on the case Tuesday morning, but offered no details.

Baby Gabriel was last seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio with his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson. The Arizona woman was arrested on Dec. 30 in Florida and charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She failed to show up for a court hearing on Gabriel's custody and told the boy's father that she killed him — a story she later retracted.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585241,00.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: February 09, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »

San Antonio police gearing up to search landfill for Baby Gabriel (with video)

SAN ANTONIO -- Police in San Antonio are getting ready to search part of a landfill for Baby Gabriel, the Tempe baby who has been missing for nearly two months.

Over the weekend, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus announced that the investigation was now a kidnapping and homicide.

Investigators are quick to say that they have no proof that Gabriel Johnson is actually dead, but the baby's mother did tell his father early on that she had killed the child. She later retracted that statement and told investigators she gave Gabriel to a San Antonio couple.

McManus said labeling the case a homicide is a procedural move that will allow officers to move forward with the investigation, including searching the landfill.

"All hopes are that we would find the baby alive, but we are going to proceed with the murder investigation," McManus said Saturday.

Bad weather has so far hampered the planned search, but it is expected to get under way today. It will focus on a relatively small area of the 1,000-acre facility.

The 8-month-old baby was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. Johnson, 23, was arrested in Florida a few days later and then extradited to Arizona where she now sits behind bars at the Fourth Avenue Jail. So far, she's only been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She has pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Police said Johnson has not been cooperating with investigators.

Johnson fled the state with the baby when his father, Logan McQueary, was awarded custody of the child.

McQueary is in San Antonio, as is world-renowned private investigator Jay J. Armes, who specializes in missing-persons cases. Even though a search for the baby's body is imminent, Armes believes the child was the center of an underground adoption.

The San Antonio police chief is scheduled to hold a news conference some time Tuesday.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/San-Antonio-gearing-up-to-search-landfill-for-Baby-Gabriel-83882827.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: February 09, 2010, 11:17:50 AM »

Pizza Deliveryman Offers Clues In Baby Gabriel Case

http://www.kpho.com/video/22506247/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: February 09, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »

What happened to Tammi's court date? I haven't heard anything. Am I missing it? Thanks in advance!

It was supposed to be at 8:30 yesterday.  None of the  news has said anything .
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: February 09, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »

pizza. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: February 09, 2010, 11:29:47 AM »

SAPD should still issue an Amber alert.  Gabriel is still missing, and it may bring in more clues.  If Gabriel is still in the area it may also pressure the people that have him to drop him off at a hospital or police etc. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1494 on: February 09, 2010, 11:39:56 AM »

I am wondering if this could have been EJ's father.  This was the extent of the obit - nothing more - notta.

Robert (Bruce) Johnson , 52 of Scottsdale, AZ, son of Bob Johnson, passed away June 29, 2007. Services will be private.

Mission, I am waiting for the RWJ., Obit, I sent an E-mail. RBJ is a another good possibility.

http://www.raogk.org/arizona.htm

'Random acts of kindness' offers (mostly) free searches. The last person on thE list looks up Obits, IDK, if
there is a cut-off year or not.  I need to do one thing at a time. We could try RAOK!  What do your think?

I certainly don't think I would hurt to try one or two of those Seahorse - let me know and we can pick 2 of them and I will help you.  I paid for the obit I posted and was so mad because what it showed in the archive is exactly what the paid version showed so I emailed them and they did credit me back that was off of this website, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=99999&firstname=robert&lastname=johnson&countryid=1&stateid=5&affiliateid=45.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: February 09, 2010, 11:47:58 AM »

Northern Rose did they say what the dates were on the pizza deliveries?   an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: February 09, 2010, 11:49:25 AM »

SAPD should still issue an Amber alert.  Gabriel is still missing, and it may bring in more clues.  If Gabriel is still in the area it may also pressure the people that have him to drop him off at a hospital or police etc. 
Absolutely!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: February 09, 2010, 11:50:37 AM »

I was looking at the websites and an article here about Texas Amber Alerts.  It looks to me like an Amber Alert was not issued because in Texas they are trying to use it for stranger abductions.  Look at the Dallas News article, and you can see that not everyone agrees with Texas' criteria. 

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/legislature/stories/020109dntswamber.10a9447.html
Texas' Amber Alert policy too narrow, some say

<snip>
They said the Department of Public Safety should reconsider its policy of issuing the alerts only when children are abducted by strangers or taken unwillingly. <snip>

<snip>
DPS spokeswoman Tela Mange said the Amber Alert was created in response to the 1996 kidnapping and murder of 9-year-old Amber Hagerman in Arlington, and was primarily intended for use in stranger abduction cases. <snip>

<snip>  Although the Amber Alert program is coordinated by the U.S. Department of Justice, states are allowed to set their own procedures on how and when it should be used.

Texas' Amber Alert criteria is similar to those recommended by the Justice Department, but adds a provision requiring that the child be "unwillingly taken from their environment without permission" of a parent or guardian.

But child advocates wonder if the state's policy is too narrow. <snip>

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:MWycTXiXl4QJ:ftp://ftp.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/amber/amber_alert_training_guide.pdf+amber+alert+criteria+texas&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Texas Amber Alert Network
(this site explains how a Texas Amber Alert can be activated, the Process once it's activated, how to deactivate and etc.)
<snip>
Activating the Texas Amber Alert Network
The Texas Amber Alert Network is designed to work in coordination with local abduction alert
plans and is not intended to supercede activation of local plans. To activate the Texas Amber
Alert Network, the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction must determine that an abduction
meets the following state criteria:
▪ The abducted child must be 17 years of age or younger.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must believe that the child has been abducted, that
is, unwillingly taken from their environment without permission from the child’s
parent or legal guardian or by the child’s parent or legal guardian who commits an act
of murder or attempted murder during the time of the abduction.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must believe that the missing child is in immediate
danger of serious bodily harm or death.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must confirm that an investigation has taken place
that verifies the abduction and has eliminated alternative explanations for the missing
child.
▪ Sufficient information is available to disseminate to the public that could assist in
locating the child, the suspect, or the vehicle used in the abduction.
Local law enforcement agencies have been issued login names and passwords to activate the
Texas Amber Alert Network. Triggering the system is a simple, two-step process for the
responding law enforcement agency:
▪ Notify the Governor’s Division of Emergency Management (DEM) that an abduction
meeting the Amber Alert criteria has occurred. DEM will contact the National
Weather Service to issue an alert to the media, contact the Texas Department of
Transportation to activate electronic highway signs within the 200-mile radius of the
abduction and send an alert on the Texas Law Enforcement Telecommunications
System (TLETS).
▪ DEM will generate a poster using the beyondmissing.com Internet site. This poster
will automatically be sent via fax and e-mail to media outlets, law enforcement
agencies and selected private businesses within the search zone.
Approved activations will only be issued for a period of 24-hours. The requesting law
enforcement agency will be given a reminder after 12 hours, 18 hours, and 23 hours of
activation, and provided an opportunity to request an extension of the Amber Alert. Requests for
an extension should be directed to the State Operations Center (SOC), DEM at (512) 424-2208
and must be accomplished on or before the 23-hour reminder from the SOC. All requests for
extension will be submitted to the State Coordinator for consideration

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/pages/amberalertprogram.htm
Another Link-Texas Dept. of Public Safety AMBER / Silver / Blue Alert Programs

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: February 09, 2010, 11:51:29 AM »

Order 0077 was from Dec 21st to Homegate.

Second pizza order was 3 days later (Dec 24th)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: February 09, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »

I was looking at the websites and an article here about Texas Amber Alerts.  It looks to me like an Amber Alert was not issued because in Texas they are trying to use it for stranger abductions.  Look at the Dallas News article, and you can see that not everyone agrees with Texas' criteria. 

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/legislature/stories/020109dntswamber.10a9447.html
Texas' Amber Alert policy too narrow, some say

<snip>
They said the Department of Public Safety should reconsider its policy of issuing the alerts only when children are abducted by strangers or taken unwillingly. <snip>

<snip>
DPS spokeswoman Tela Mange said the Amber Alert was created in response to the 1996 kidnapping and murder of 9-year-old Amber Hagerman in Arlington, and was primarily intended for use in stranger abduction cases. <snip>

<snip>  Although the Amber Alert program is coordinated by the U.S. Department of Justice, states are allowed to set their own procedures on how and when it should be used.

Texas' Amber Alert criteria is similar to those recommended by the Justice Department, but adds a provision requiring that the child be "unwillingly taken from their environment without permission" of a parent or guardian.

But child advocates wonder if the state's policy is too narrow. <snip>

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:MWycTXiXl4QJ:ftp://ftp.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/amber/amber_alert_training_guide.pdf+amber+alert+criteria+texas&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Texas Amber Alert Network
(this site explains how a Texas Amber Alert can be activated, the Process once it's activated, how to deactivate and etc.)
<snip>
Activating the Texas Amber Alert Network
The Texas Amber Alert Network is designed to work in coordination with local abduction alert
plans and is not intended to supercede activation of local plans. To activate the Texas Amber
Alert Network, the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction must determine that an abduction
meets the following state criteria:
▪ The abducted child must be 17 years of age or younger.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must believe that the child has been abducted, that
is, unwillingly taken from their environment without permission from the child’s
parent or legal guardian or by the child’s parent or legal guardian who commits an act
of murder or attempted murder during the time of the abduction.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must believe that the missing child is in immediate
danger of serious bodily harm or death.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must confirm that an investigation has taken place
that verifies the abduction and has eliminated alternative explanations for the missing
child.
▪ Sufficient information is available to disseminate to the public that could assist in
locating the child, the suspect, or the vehicle used in the abduction.
Local law enforcement agencies have been issued login names and passwords to activate the
Texas Amber Alert Network. Triggering the system is a simple, two-step process for the
responding law enforcement agency:
▪ Notify the Governor’s Division of Emergency Management (DEM) that an abduction
meeting the Amber Alert criteria has occurred. DEM will contact the National
Weather Service to issue an alert to the media, contact the Texas Department of
Transportation to activate electronic highway signs within the 200-mile radius of the
abduction and send an alert on the Texas Law Enforcement Telecommunications
System (TLETS).
▪ DEM will generate a poster using the beyondmissing.com Internet site. This poster
will automatically be sent via fax and e-mail to media outlets, law enforcement
agencies and selected private businesses within the search zone.
Approved activations will only be issued for a period of 24-hours. The requesting law
enforcement agency will be given a reminder after 12 hours, 18 hours, and 23 hours of
activation, and provided an opportunity to request an extension of the Amber Alert. Requests for
an extension should be directed to the State Operations Center (SOC), DEM at (512) 424-2208
and must be accomplished on or before the 23-hour reminder from the SOC. All requests for
extension will be submitted to the State Coordinator for consideration

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/pages/amberalertprogram.htm
Another Link-Texas Dept. of Public Safety AMBER / Silver / Blue Alert Programs

Thank you Muffy.  Texas did issue an Amber Alert for Aja this month and they know it is her stepfather that took her.  Seems to me their standards are not so standard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.