April 27, 2024, 05:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424651 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: February 09, 2010, 11:57:44 AM »

What happened to Tammi's court date? I haven't heard anything. Am I missing it? Thanks in advance!

It was supposed to be at 8:30 yesterday.  None of the  news has said anything .

Weird. Thanks Northern Rose!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: February 09, 2010, 11:58:34 AM »

I was feeling so optimistic but Fox just announced they are starting to search the landfill.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: February 09, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »

snipped

SAN ANTONIO, TX -- A massive landfill search for a missing 9-month-old Tempe boy is now underway in Texas.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said he still hopes Gabriel Johnson will be found alive and well, but has to investigate other possibilities too.

The landfill search is expected to take several days.

McManus said crews will first have to remove 45 feet of debris before getting to the area they've pinpointed as a search area.

"All hopes are that we will find the baby alive, but we are going to proceed with a murder investigation," he said.

The announcement of the landfill search comes after detectives said over the weekend they are now investigating the case as a kidnapping and murder.

Elizabeth Johnson, Gabriel's mother, has refused to say where her baby is.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Landfill-search-underway-in-search-for-Tempes/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1503 on: February 09, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »

Thanks for the updates on searching the landfill and pizza receipts.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1504 on: February 09, 2010, 12:26:16 PM »

Order 0077 was from Dec 21st to Homegate.

Second pizza order was 3 days later (Dec 24th)
Thanks much - I must be losing my mind I could not find the dates to save my soul - and I have had enough coffee today too.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: February 09, 2010, 12:33:35 PM »

Thanks much - I must be losing my mind I could not find the dates to save my soul - and I have had enough coffee today too.   

The dates are stated in the video http://www.kpho.com/video/22506247/index.html
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: February 09, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »

The dates are stated in the video http://www.kpho.com/video/22506247/index.html
Need to clean out the ol ears too 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: February 09, 2010, 12:47:20 PM »

I'm thinking out loud.....So she orders a single pizza on Dec. 21st - same day she hired the babysitter, didn't the babysitter say there were pizza boxes in the room? Then on Christmas Eve she orders 2 more pizzas and the 27th she is out of dodge and no Gabriel. 

Did she pick someone up at the airport on the 21st and that is why she needed a babysitter?  Just tossing things around.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: February 09, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »

I have started a Timline thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7087.0

It is getting too long to post here.  I have added all the arrest warrant information as well as all the new developments.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: February 09, 2010, 12:52:19 PM »

It is getting too long to post here.  I have added all the arrest warrant information as well as all the new developments.
Thank you Northern Rose!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: February 09, 2010, 12:56:23 PM »

Landfill search for Arizona baby begins

Search teams excavated an East Side landfill in search of Arizona baby Gabriel Johnson, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Tuesday morning.

The infant was last seen in San Antonio on Dec. 26 with his mother Elizabeth Johnson, 23, who stopped in San Antonio for seven days before leaving for Florida where she was later arrested. Johnson was currently jailed in Arizona on charges of kidnapping, custodial interference and child abuse.

The baby's father, Logan McQueary, was in San Antonio for several days retracing Johnson's steps. The search for Gabriel began when McQueary notified Tempe, Ariz., police on Dec. 27 that Johnson sent him a text message that said she suffocated Gabriel, wrapped him up and put him in a Dumpster.

However, Johnson later told a television news station that the baby was fine and she gave him to a couple she had just met at a park.

She is not cooperating with authorities.

The search at the landfill was expected to involve at least six days of excavating, McManus said.

Debris up to 45 feet deep was examined at the Tessman Road Landfill in the 7000 block of Interstate 10. The debris was moved to a separate secure search area, where cadaver dogs and search teams will review it, McManus said.

San Antonio Fire Department hazmat crews were on hand to guard against caustic runoff.

The search will be conducted from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.

“While they are searching for a possible body or evidence, the missing person case remains open,” McManus said in a news conference at the landfill.

“We do remain hopeful that Baby Gabriel is alive,” he said.

Another Scottsdale woman, Tammi Smith, 37, was arrested in connection with Gabriel's disappearance on charges of custodial interference, conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery. Smith had told authorities she wanted to adopt the boy.

Erik Vasys, a spokesman for the San Antonio office of the FBI, said they continued to assist in the investigation.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/83896017.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: February 09, 2010, 12:59:45 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Mom Not Alone On The Run?
Food Receipts Suggest She Didn't Dine Alone

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There is strong evidence Monday that at least for one night on the run, Elizabeth Johnson was not alone with her baby Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas.
Watch: Pizza Deliveryman Offers Clues In Baby Gabriel Case
Johnson sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with her cross-country trip. Her son, Gabriel, disappeared the day after Christmas in Texas.

Tabor Morris, a pizza delivery driver at Papa John's, says he delivered food to Johnson while she was staying at the Homegate Hotel.

“She was real skittish, she kept the door closed. I think she gave me a $5 or $6 tip. Really nice lady. I think that’s why I pretty much remember her,” said Morris.

She may have soon slipped his mind if not for the flier posted in the restaurant. He produced a receipt to CBS 5 News from Dec. 21 with the name Elizabeth and her room No. 150.

“She pretty much handed me the money and didn’t let me look in the room. Didn’t let me look or anything like that. I could tell something was wrong. She was real skittish acting,” said Morris.

A second pizza order three days later may better help find Gabriel. The receipt, provided by Papa John's, also lists the name Elizabeth and room 150, but on Dec. 24, she ordered two pizzas, a medium and a large. They had a different assortment of toppings and seem to strongly suggest she was not eating alone.

The driver who delivered that order no longer works at Papa John's, but Morris said he wants to help track him down. If that second driver saw someone with Elizabeth, his testimony could help break the case.

“She’s crazy. The guy that’s looking for his kid, I understand that. That’s why I want to help him out however we can,” said Morris.

CBS 5 News passed along this new information to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, and he immediately called San Antonio police.

McQueary has a meeting with investigators Tuesday, and they asked him to bring the receipts.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22505785/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: February 09, 2010, 01:00:57 PM »

Search Begins In Landfill For Baby Gabriel

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- The search has begun at a San Antonio, Texas, landfill for the possible body of an Arizona baby who has been missing for about a month, San Antonio police said Tuesday.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22509972/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1513 on: February 09, 2010, 01:04:12 PM »

Thanks Northern 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: February 09, 2010, 01:06:49 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: February 09, 2010, 01:26:59 PM »

SAPD begins week-long dig through garbage for Gabriel (with video)

The search for missing Baby Gabriel has intensified. San Antonio police Chief William McManus now says the investigation has led them to a San Antonio landfill.

McManus told reporters Tuesday that homicide investigators have leads that point them toward the landfill.

Crews have begun digging through 45 feet of debris down to a target area, where garbage from a San Antonio hotel is believed to be. The dig will take six days, McManus says.

Once crews reach the target area, investigators will begin sifting through the trash.

The hotel is significant because it is where investigators say Elizabeth Johnson and Baby Gabriel were last spotted together.

http://www.kens5.com/news/SAPD-begins-week-long-dig-through-garbage-for-Baby-Gabriel-83906632.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: February 09, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »

SAPD should still issue an Amber alert.  Gabriel is still missing, and it may bring in more clues.  If Gabriel is still in the area it may also pressure the people that have him to drop him off at a hospital or police etc. 

I was looking at the websites and an article here about Texas Amber Alerts.  It looks to me like an Amber Alert was not issued because in Texas they are trying to use it for stranger abductions.  Look at the Dallas News article, and you can see that not everyone agrees with Texas' criteria. 

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/legislature/stories/020109dntswamber.10a9447.html
Texas' Amber Alert policy too narrow, some say

<snip>
They said the Department of Public Safety should reconsider its policy of issuing the alerts only when children are abducted by strangers or taken unwillingly. <snip>

<snip>
DPS spokeswoman Tela Mange said the Amber Alert was created in response to the 1996 kidnapping and murder of 9-year-old Amber Hagerman in Arlington, and was primarily intended for use in stranger abduction cases. <snip>

<snip>  Although the Amber Alert program is coordinated by the U.S. Department of Justice, states are allowed to set their own procedures on how and when it should be used.

Texas' Amber Alert criteria is similar to those recommended by the Justice Department, but adds a provision requiring that the child be "unwillingly taken from their environment without permission" of a parent or guardian.

But child advocates wonder if the state's policy is too narrow. <snip>

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:MWycTXiXl4QJ:ftp://ftp.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/amber/amber_alert_training_guide.pdf+amber+alert+criteria+texas&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Texas Amber Alert Network
(this site explains how a Texas Amber Alert can be activated, the Process once it's activated, how to deactivate and etc.)
<snip>
Activating the Texas Amber Alert Network
The Texas Amber Alert Network is designed to work in coordination with local abduction alert
plans and is not intended to supercede activation of local plans. To activate the Texas Amber
Alert Network, the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction must determine that an abduction
meets the following state criteria:
▪ The abducted child must be 17 years of age or younger.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must believe that the child has been abducted, that
is, unwillingly taken from their environment without permission from the child’s
parent or legal guardian or by the child’s parent or legal guardian who commits an act
of murder or attempted murder during the time of the abduction.

▪ The local law enforcement agency must believe that the missing child is in immediate
danger of serious bodily harm or death.
▪ The local law enforcement agency must confirm that an investigation has taken place
that verifies the abduction and has eliminated alternative explanations for the missing
child.
▪ Sufficient information is available to disseminate to the public that could assist in
locating the child, the suspect, or the vehicle used in the abduction.
Local law enforcement agencies have been issued login names and passwords to activate the
Texas Amber Alert Network. Triggering the system is a simple, two-step process for the
responding law enforcement agency:
▪ Notify the Governor’s Division of Emergency Management (DEM) that an abduction
meeting the Amber Alert criteria has occurred. DEM will contact the National
Weather Service to issue an alert to the media, contact the Texas Department of
Transportation to activate electronic highway signs within the 200-mile radius of the
abduction and send an alert on the Texas Law Enforcement Telecommunications
System (TLETS).
▪ DEM will generate a poster using the beyondmissing.com Internet site. This poster
will automatically be sent via fax and e-mail to media outlets, law enforcement
agencies and selected private businesses within the search zone.
Approved activations will only be issued for a period of 24-hours. The requesting law
enforcement agency will be given a reminder after 12 hours, 18 hours, and 23 hours of
activation, and provided an opportunity to request an extension of the Amber Alert. Requests for
an extension should be directed to the State Operations Center (SOC), DEM at (512) 424-2208
and must be accomplished on or before the 23-hour reminder from the SOC. All requests for
extension will be submitted to the State Coordinator for consideration

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/pages/amberalertprogram.htm
Another Link-Texas Dept. of Public Safety AMBER / Silver / Blue Alert Programs

Thank you Muffy.  Texas did issue an Amber Alert for Aja this month and they know it is her stepfather that took her.  Seems to me their standards are not so standard.

I know what you mean.  But remember, Aja's mother was found beaten to death, and up there in the criteria, I've bolded an area that would fit the case for an Amber Alert to be issued.  .  I think Texas should revise their Amber Alert criteria myself, but just looking at it as it stands now, from what I can see. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1517 on: February 09, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

I am wondering if this could have been EJ's father.  This was the extent of the obit - nothing more - notta.

Robert (Bruce) Johnson , 52 of Scottsdale, AZ, son of Bob Johnson, passed away June 29, 2007. Services will be private.

Mission, I am waiting for the RWJ., Obit, I sent an E-mail. RBJ is a another good possibility.

http://www.raogk.org/arizona.htm

'Random acts of kindness' offers (mostly) free searches. The last person on thE list looks up Obits, IDK, if
there is a cut-off year or not.  I need to do one thing at a time. We could try RAOK!  What do your think?

I certainly don't think I would hurt to try one or two of those Seahorse - let me know and we can pick 2 of them and I will help you.  I paid for the obit I posted and was so mad because what it showed in the archive is exactly what the paid version showed so I emailed them and they did credit me back that was off of this website, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=99999&firstname=robert&lastname=johnson&countryid=1&stateid=5&affiliateid=45.

Mission,

Good for you standing up for your Monkey rights!  Yes, I will be happy to pick out more Robert Johnson Obits for 2007.

Drew Petromo (reporter) must know more infomation. DP said EJ's Dad died in 2007. I tried looking for an E-mail for him

and haven't found one yet. He is a reporter and usually they include an e-mail or contact information at the their reports.

The AZ library would be the best source. I will check out the Library web-sites,again.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: February 09, 2010, 01:36:57 PM »

Not sure what phone call was on the news, but there was talk of one that explained part of a conversation.  I do not have it handy but it was explained like Elizabeth said, What am I suppose to do now?, Just go back?....

This has me disturbed more and more learning about the search of the landfill.   I am hoping the Elizabeth did not snap and overdose Gabriel.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: February 09, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »

Good for you standing up for your Monkey rights!  Yes, I will be happy to pick out more Robert Johnson Obits for 2007.

Drew Petromo (reporter) must know more infomation. DP said EJ's Dad died in 2007. I tried looking for an E-mail for him

and haven't found one yet. He is a reporter and usually they include an e-mail or contact information at the their reports.

The AZ library would be the best source. I will check out the Library web-sites,again.   
Hi Seahorse!  Here is Drew's email - let me know what you learn and if nothing then we can contact some of those listed on the website you have. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.