April 27, 2024, 01:15:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424586 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1520 on: February 09, 2010, 01:47:11 PM »

Good for you standing up for your Monkey rights!  Yes, I will be happy to pick out more Robert Johnson Obits for 2007.

Drew Petromo (reporter) must know more infomation. DP said EJ's Dad died in 2007. I tried looking for an E-mail for him

and haven't found one yet. He is a reporter and usually they include an e-mail or contact information at the their reports.

The AZ library would be the best source. I will check out the Library web-sites,again.   
Hi Seahorse!  Here is Drew's email - let me know what you learn and if nothing then we can contact some of those listed on the website you have. 
Helps to include the email address.  drew.petrimoulx@coxradio.com

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: February 09, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »

I have started a Timline thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7087.0

It is getting too long to post here.  I have added all the arrest warrant information as well as all the new developments.

Thank you

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: February 09, 2010, 01:58:56 PM »

I have started a Timline thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7087.0

It is getting too long to post here.  I have added all the arrest warrant information as well as all the new developments.

thanks NR......much appreciated

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1523 on: February 09, 2010, 02:03:36 PM »

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: February 09, 2010, 02:06:17 PM »

Valley's Underground Adoption Market

http://www.azcentral.com/video/65686982001
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: February 09, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »

Northern, 

Thank you and all the monkeys that work so hard to get information

I have a question...did I hear that Jack and Tammi have been together 10yrs? Then I saw where she was divorced or annulled from a man in 2002...so she was with Jack while she was still attached or am I just totally confused?

TIA

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: February 09, 2010, 02:09:09 PM »

WOAI reports Logan McQueary's truck was broken in 2 overnight. McQueary is the father of missing Baby Gabriel & is inTX searching 4 the child

http://twitter.com/ERIC_WATSON

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: February 09, 2010, 02:11:41 PM »

Northern, 

I have a question...did I hear that Jack and Tammi have been together 10yrs? Then I saw where she was divorced or annulled from a man in 2002...so she was with Jack while she was still attached or am I just totally confused?

TIA

I am confused as well.  I thought there was a interview where Jack said they were together for 10 years (still searching for it), and on Tammi's arrest documents it says "married".  So maybe it is common law?  and yes, she would have been with another dude if Jack did say they were together for 10 years.         
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: February 09, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »

Cops Search San Antonio Landfill for Missing Baby
San Antonio police search landfill for baby missing since Dec. 26; case treated as homicide

Police began excavating a landfill Tuesday in search of a body or other evidence in the disappearance of an 8-month-old Arizona boy who was last seen with his mother at a San Antonio hotel on the day after Christmas.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was locked in a custody dispute with the baby's father when she took off from Tempe, Ariz., in mid-December. Johnson has refused to say where the baby is, but she told the father, Logan McQueary, that she killed the infant and threw his body in a trash bin — a story she later retracted in a media interview.

Police Chief William McManus said Tuesday that authorities began the arduous task of digging down through 45 feet of trash with hazardous material crews and cadaver dogs standing by. It will take at least six days to dig to the layer containing trash from the hotel. The hotel's trash, which is in a section that's been cordoned off for weeks, will be recovered and carefully sifted, he said.

"We do remain hopeful that Baby Gabriel is alive," McManus said at news conference near the landfill's edge. "We are, however, conducting a missing person investigation and a homicide investigation."

He declined to offer any details on the investigation, which began as a missing-person case but was reclassified as a homicide to allow for the landfill dig. McManus said leads have come in from a variety of sources and investigators are checking every one.

Safely conducting a landfill search requires careful planning and specially trained investigators, McManus said. Heavy rains, which create toxic run-off, also have been a concern, he said.

MORE...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=9786407
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: February 09, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »

Northern, 

TIA

I am confused as well.  I thought there was a interview where Jack said they were together for 10 years (still searching for it), and on Tammi's arrest documents it says "married".  So maybe it is common law?  and yes, she would have been with another dude if Jack did say they were together for 10 years.         

Thank you...poor Logan I give this fella so much credit for what he is doing...to bad Ronald Cummings  did not have the same persistence as Logan.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: February 09, 2010, 02:15:35 PM »

WOAI reports Logan McQueary's truck was broken in 2 overnight. McQueary is the father of missing Baby Gabriel & is inTX searching 4 the child

OMG 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: February 09, 2010, 02:17:11 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Mom Not Alone On The Run?
Food Receipts Suggest She Didn't Dine Alone

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There is strong evidence Monday that at least for one night on the run, Elizabeth Johnson was not alone with her baby Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas.
Watch: Pizza Deliveryman Offers Clues In Baby Gabriel Case
Johnson sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with her cross-country trip. Her son, Gabriel, disappeared the day after Christmas in Texas.

Tabor Morris, a pizza delivery driver at Papa John's, says he delivered food to Johnson while she was staying at the Homegate Hotel.

“She was real skittish, she kept the door closed. I think she gave me a $5 or $6 tip. Really nice lady. I think that’s why I pretty much remember her,” said Morris.

She may have soon slipped his mind if not for the flier posted in the restaurant. He produced a receipt to CBS 5 News from Dec. 21 with the name Elizabeth and her room No. 150.

“She pretty much handed me the money and didn’t let me look in the room. Didn’t let me look or anything like that. I could tell something was wrong. She was real skittish acting,” said Morris.

A second pizza order three days later may better help find Gabriel. The receipt, provided by Papa John's, also lists the name Elizabeth and room 150, but on Dec. 24, she ordered two pizzas, a medium and a large. They had a different assortment of toppings and seem to strongly suggest she was not eating alone.

The driver who delivered that order no longer works at Papa John's, but Morris said he wants to help track him down. If that second driver saw someone with Elizabeth, his testimony could help break the case.

“She’s crazy. The guy that’s looking for his kid, I understand that. That’s why I want to help him out however we can,” said Morris.

CBS 5 News passed along this new information to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, and he immediately called San Antonio police.

McQueary has a meeting with investigators Tuesday, and they asked him to bring the receipts.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22505785/detail.html

It may just suggest that she ordered extra because the next day was Christmas day and she would not be able to order anything as businesses would be closed for the Holiday. Maybe nothing was planned for that day as everyone was otherwise occupied and she was just had to wait til the 26th to hand the baby over. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: February 09, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »

Thank-you.
Sea did you see Drew's email address on the previous page?

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: February 09, 2010, 02:20:32 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Mom Not Alone On The Run?
Food Receipts Suggest She Didn't Dine Alone

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There is strong evidence Monday that at least for one night on the run, Elizabeth Johnson was not alone with her baby Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas.
Watch: Pizza Deliveryman Offers Clues In Baby Gabriel Case
Johnson sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with her cross-country trip. Her son, Gabriel, disappeared the day after Christmas in Texas.

Tabor Morris, a pizza delivery driver at Papa John's, says he delivered food to Johnson while she was staying at the Homegate Hotel.

“She was real skittish, she kept the door closed. I think she gave me a $5 or $6 tip. Really nice lady. I think that’s why I pretty much remember her,” said Morris.

She may have soon slipped his mind if not for the flier posted in the restaurant. He produced a receipt to CBS 5 News from Dec. 21 with the name Elizabeth and her room No. 150.

“She pretty much handed me the money and didn’t let me look in the room. Didn’t let me look or anything like that. I could tell something was wrong. She was real skittish acting,” said Morris.

A second pizza order three days later may better help find Gabriel. The receipt, provided by Papa John's, also lists the name Elizabeth and room 150, but on Dec. 24, she ordered two pizzas, a medium and a large. They had a different assortment of toppings and seem to strongly suggest she was not eating alone.

The driver who delivered that order no longer works at Papa John's, but Morris said he wants to help track him down. If that second driver saw someone with Elizabeth, his testimony could help break the case.

“She’s crazy. The guy that’s looking for his kid, I understand that. That’s why I want to help him out however we can,” said Morris.

CBS 5 News passed along this new information to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, and he immediately called San Antonio police.

McQueary has a meeting with investigators Tuesday, and they asked him to bring the receipts.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22505785/detail.html

It may just suggest that she ordered extra because the next day was Christmas day and she would not be able to order anything as businesses would be closed for the Holiday. Maybe nothing was planned for that day as everyone was otherwise occupied and she was just had to wait til the 26th to hand the baby over. 

There are plenty businesses open on Christmas nowadays--especially Chinese Takeout and even Pizza. San Antonio is a large area with plenty people who don't celebrate Christmas.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: February 09, 2010, 02:21:22 PM »

OMG 

I do not believe in coincidence.  I think Logan is getting close to something.  With JJ there I really feel they will find something. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1535 on: February 09, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I have spent two days digging through Boston Newspapers and news stations and can not find anything about a murder of a woman that could be EJ's mother. Have gone through obits and nothing comes close.

I think it was on NG that Jack said how long he and Tammi had been together.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: February 09, 2010, 02:29:12 PM »

OMG 

I do not believe in coincidence.  I think Logan is getting close to something.  With JJ there I really feel they will find something. 
Me either NR - I hope they are ready to crack this thing wide open - is it me or has LE all of sudden gotten ants in their pants and started moving on with this investigation ever since Logan and JJ have gotten some darn good info? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: February 09, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »

I have spent two days digging through Boston Newspapers and news stations and can not find anything about a murder of a woman that could be EJ's mother. Have gone through obits and nothing comes close.

Bless your heart Darla - thank you for looking.  I had spent sometime a while back searching out murders/deaths in Boston too and did not find even a morsel.  If we only knew for certain what her name was.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: February 09, 2010, 02:38:20 PM »

Bless your heart Darla - thank you for looking.  I had spent sometime a while back searching out murders/deaths in Boston too and did not find even a morsel.  If we only knew for certain what her name was.

I did the same thing a while back and without narrowing down the years or a name I gave up. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: February 09, 2010, 02:46:20 PM »

Not sure if this was posted yesterday   

Baby Gabriel Update: Police investigating illegal, underground adoption services

The father of missing "Baby Gabriel" says he and a private investigator have found evidence that the child's mother may have given the 8-month old away in an underground adoption in San Antonio.

"They're not telling us anything we didn't know already," Police Chief William McManus tells News Radio 1200 WOAI. 

"To give you a gage on the investigation, we are following up on every lead that comes in.  Investigators are very energetically going after anything that might lead us to information where baby Gabriel may be," he explained, keeping details close to the vest.

He would not comment on father Logan McQueary's theory that the HomeGate Suites used by mother Elizabeth Johnson are known for drop points for illegal adoptions and that Six Flags, Fiesta Texas is an often-used meeting point for the perspective parents.

The last place Johnson, 23, and the child were spotted was near the theme park on December 26th.  One day later, she left San Antonio aboard a bus headed to Miami, where she caught in a youth Hostel.

When Johnson was caught, Police in her home of Tempe, Arizona say she had been shopping, had her nails done and had a large amount of cash.  Before leaving Arizona, she was unemployed, which fueled suspicion that she had received cash in return for the child.

This twisted path started just before Christmas in Arizona with a feud between McQueary and Johnson, who were the birth parents of Gabriel.  In a heated custody dispute, Johnson left Arizona with the child and came to San Antonio, where she stayed at the HomeGate Studios on I-10 and Dezavala.

A clerk who checked them into their room didn't want to be named, but he told News Radio 1200 WOAI, she said she was in town to "visit family."

On Johnson's digital camera, which was seized in Miami, there were half a dozen pictures of Gabriel in that HomeGate Suites room.

Police in Arizona have long thought that Johnson had some help while on the run.  A woman who, at one point had befriended Johnson, has been arrested and charged with Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference.  Tammi Smith posted bond and is now not speaking to the media on the advice of her lawyer.

Johnson remains in jail in Maricopa County, Arizona.  She is not telling what happened in San Antonio.

Today's rainy weather has postponed a planned search of the Tessman Road landfill in the case of missing "baby Gabriel."

"Landfill searches typically take months to plan and to complete.  We're doing this one in relatively short period of time," Police Chief William McManus tells News Radio 1200 WOAI.

"The landfill has to be excavated.  All that trash has to be moved to a secure location.  Once you're in that secure location, there has to be a search patter.  It's not a simple process.

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6754141
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.