April 27, 2024, 12:20:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424574 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1540 on: February 09, 2010, 02:53:03 PM »

I think This sheriff McManus is FOS. They found Somer Thompson 2 days after she was reported missing. This search should have been done the first few days after Logan received the text. I truly don't think that SAPD did anything but sit on their collective azzes til Logan got there. Such a shame.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: February 09, 2010, 02:58:21 PM »

HLN is about to talk about the case
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: February 09, 2010, 02:59:58 PM »

Search in Landfill

http://www.ksat.com/video/22511041/index.html
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: February 09, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »

Northern Rose thank you for expanding on the details of the articles here. You all are working very well together. It feels like the momentum in the Holloway case a few years ago. Keep up the excellent work all. Just a side, canal 5 news from AZ is in Texas following the case and following up on those leads. They found the pizza delivery guy and are looking for the other driver.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: February 09, 2010, 03:03:20 PM »

WOAI reports Logan McQueary's truck was broken in 2 overnight. McQueary is the father of missing Baby Gabriel & is inTX searching 4 the child

http://twitter.com/ERIC_WATSON

OMG 

comletely agree
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 09, 2010, 03:03:20 PM »

Landfill Search Begins For Missing Baby
Gabriel Johnson Was Last Seen In Late December

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said that a tip prompted investigators to obtain a search warrant to dig up an area of the Tessman Landfill in east Bexar County.

McManus said that crews will remove 45 feet of debris, and then cadaver dogs will be brought in.

"We'll begin the arduous task of sifting through layers in the search for possible evidence," McManus said.

The area being excavated contains trash from the Dumpsters at the hotel on the city's South Side where the baby and his 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, stayed Dec. 26. The Arizona woman was arrested four days later in Florida. She was charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Police said that Elizabeth Johnson allegedly sent a text message to the father, Logan McQueary, saying their baby was dead. She later retracted the comment.

The excavation is expected to take six days, McManus said. McQueary, who met with San Antonio police on Saturday, is being updated on the case.

McManus said that he is hopeful that the baby is still alive.

http://www.ksat.com/news/22510061/detail.html
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: February 09, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I have spent two days digging through Boston Newspapers and news stations and can not find anything about a murder of a woman that could be EJ's mother. Have gone through obits and nothing comes close.

I think it was on NG that Jack said how long he and Tammi had been together.

pulled from NG

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: February 09, 2010, 03:31:42 PM »

opps double post can someone delete the first one. Thanks  an angelic monkey

Got it!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:37:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: February 09, 2010, 03:38:36 PM »

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said that a tip prompted investigators to obtain a search warrant to dig up an area of the Tessman Landfill in east Bexar County.

Good evening Monkeys. I was hoping for better news 
I've been going through The Boston Globe archives for the past couple of days but without a name  or at least the year of EJ's mother's death it will be hard to find any information on that.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: February 09, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »

I have spent two days digging through Boston Newspapers and news stations and can not find anything about a murder of a woman that could be EJ's mother. Have gone through obits and nothing comes close.

pulled from NG

CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

So more than likely these two are not legally married...jmo

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1550 on: February 09, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »

pulled from NG

Sure appears that way - I had messaged Tammi last week asking her how long her and Jack have been married and how they met, never have received an answer.  How many more lies to these 2 live? Grrrrr I want to post on her wall in the worst way and ask her if her and Jack are legally married.  Even if you fall under the common law of marriage your name doesn't automatically change.  I cannot believe what a fraud she is.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 09, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »

Good evening Monkeys. I was hoping for better news 
I've been going through The Boston Globe archives for the past couple of days but without a name  or at least the year of EJ's mother's death it will be hard to find any information on that.

EJ and Robert were born 24 July 1986.  Gramps said in an article that they were 12 when they moved back to AZ with their Dad.  I am thinking this would make sense as a time that their mom was murdered.  That is my theory anyways. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: February 09, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »

pulled from NG

Sure appears that way - I had messaged Tammi last week asking her how long her and Jack have been married and how they met, never have received an answer.  How many more lies to these 2 live? Grrrrr I want to post on her wall in the worst way and ask her if her and Jack are legally married.  Even if you fall under the common law of marriage your name doesn't automatically change.  I cannot believe what a fraud she is.

My memory is sucking wind..who adopted Hannah...was it Jack or Jack and Tammi ?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: February 09, 2010, 04:04:13 PM »

pulled from NG

My memory is sucking wind..who adopted Hannah...was it Jack or Jack and Tammi ?

Good question.  Don't know for sure.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: February 09, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »

Police search Texas landfill for missing baby

SAN ANTONIO - Police began excavating a landfill Tuesday in search of a body or other evidence in the disappearance of an 8-month-old Arizona boy who was last seen with his mother at a San Antonio hotel on the day after Christmas.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was locked in a custody dispute with the baby's father when she took off from Tempe, Ariz., in mid-December. Johnson has refused to say where the baby is, but she told the father, Logan McQueary, that she killed the infant and threw his body in a trash bin — a story she later retracted in a media interview.

Police Chief William McManus said Tuesday that authorities began the arduous task of digging down through 45 feet of trash with hazardous material crews and cadaver dogs standing by. It will take at least six days to dig to the layer containing trash from the hotel. The hotel's trash, which is in a section that's been cordoned off for weeks, will be recovered and carefully sifted, he said.

MORE...

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20100209/BREAKING/100209705?p=1&tc=pg
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: February 09, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »

Mymonkey I think Jack is the one who adopted Hannah.  I don't see how Tammi would legally be allowed seeing as she gave up 3 biological children of her own.  Tammi makes me absolutely sick.  Does she think she can live the rest of her life lying and scheming?  And what happens when she tries to do this again and another child's life is in jeopardy?  I swear she should be behind bars.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: February 09, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »

Traffic Ticket from Tammi on Nov 2 2005 says her address is Nashville Tennesse. So maybe her and Jackie's marriage cert is in Nashville?  (Assuming there is one officially and they are not just shacked up together)

M-0741-3380880  TAMMI PETERS SMITH  DEFENDANT  03/1972  NASHVILLE, TN 37214   Phoenix Municipal 

Case Information
Case Number: M-0741-3380880   
Title: St of Az vs SMITH Category: Traffic 
Court: Phoenix Municipal Filing Date: 11/02/2005
Judge: UNKNOWN Disposition Date: 11/24/2005

TAMMI PETERS SMITH     DEFENDANT  -  D 1  Date of Birth: 03/1972
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
PPD13471271  1  DRIVE IN 1 LANE;UNSAFE LANE CHANGE  01/11/2006  JDGMT GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED 
PPD13471271  2  FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FIN. RESP.  12/20/2005  COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT 

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: February 09, 2010, 04:50:15 PM »

Well based on the traffic offense in Nashville in 2005 if they are not legally married they would not be married by common law either because TN does not recognize common law.

Does Tennessee recognize Common Law Marriages?

Marriage is controlled by statute and not common law in Tennessee. Although Tennessee does not recognize common law marriages, Tennessee will recognize a valid common law marriage entered into in a jurisdiction which recognizes common law marriages. In re Estate of Glover, 882 S.W.2d 789 (Tenn. App 1994); Andrew v. Signal Auto Parts, Inc., 492 S.W.2d 222 (Tenn. 1972); Lightsey v. Lightsey, 407 S.W.2d 684, 56 Tenn. App 394 (Tenn. App 1966); Troxel v. Jones, 322 S.W.2d 251, 45 Tenn. App 264 (tenn. App. 1959). But see Crawford v Crawford, 198 Tenn. 9, 277 S.W.2d 389 (1955) (parties may be estopped to deny marriage, as between themselves, in exceptional circumstances).

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1558 on: February 09, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

I hate to ask this about LE, but find that in this case I really must.... Could the LE there in Tx. know a whole lot more about the adoption underground and look the other way?  The articles on the underground say that there are even LE officers as contacts, so am wondering if LE in that town in Tx tend to look the other way when they are told ause is a factor for the underground adoption.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: February 09, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »

I hate to ask this about LE, but find that in this case I really must.... Could the LE there in Tx. know a whole lot more about the adoption underground and look the other way?  The articles on the underground say that there are even LE officers as contacts, so am wondering if LE in that town in Tx tend to look the other way when they are told ause is a factor for the underground adoption.
Searching you bring up a very good question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.