April 26, 2024, 11:23:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424559 times)
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2010, 02:10:20 AM »

World renowned investigator offers to help find baby Gabriel

http://stp.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/World-renowned-investigator-offers-to-help-find/s_YjDv3DlkWy4sO_Gbc9xw.cspx

PHOENIX, ARIZ.-- Police and the FBI have been searching for a 9-month old Tempe baby for more than a month with no luck, and now a world famous investigator is offering his help for free.

Jay J. Armes, otherwise known as "The Investigator," has been finding missing people for 40 years.  He was made famous for finding Marlon Brando's son in the 70's.

Armes sometimes charges up to $1 million a case, but for baby Gabriel Johnson, he and his team are offering to do it for free.

"Because of the way it happened and the way the girl started lying from the beginning," Armes told ABC15 on a phone interview from Texas.  "At first she had given it to a couple, and then she didn't know who the couple were. The harder the cases are, the more challenging they are to me."

Meanwhile, Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, is getting his own team together to retrace Elizabeth Johnson's steps.  They plan to make a road trip to Texas, passing out flyers along the way, and searching for any possible places Johnson may have spent the night before reaching San Antonio.

"We have not started a homicide case, we are still considering it as a missing person case," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.

Like San Antonio Police and McQueary, Armes still believes Gabriel is alive, though Johnson will not cooperate with authorities.

"There's got to be a reason why she's throwing everybody off," said Armes.

Armes said he thinks Gabriel was "adopted underground," and that he and his team have recovered hundreds of children who went missing in such arrangements around the world.

The investigator said he solves cases by following every lead, like the rumor that a woman on the other side of the country adopted a baby named Gabriel the same day Gabriel Johnson went missing.

Armes said another key to his success is tough interrogations and deeper probes of "persons of interest," like Jack and Tami Smith, who were friends with Elizabeth and had hoped to adopt Gabriel.

"I think there's something there," said Armes about the Smiths.  "Where there's smoke, there's fire, and I think they should be doing a background on them since the day they were born."

McQueary said he has not agreed to work with Armes yet, but does plan to meet with him in the near future.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2010, 02:13:40 AM »

I am going to be honest with you all.. I am sitting here crying huge tears because this month has been total hell for me. My daughter lost her baby and now my one pound chi is at the animal hospital fighting for his life. I know this may be turned into a "searching always whines" attack and I don't care, because I am human and I hurt like many others. I at this point can not see how any mother, KC A, EJ or any any mother could harm there child.  Do they NOT feel love? WTH is wrong with these people? I mean really, I am just not understanding the lack of feelings in these so called mothers/parents... anyway, I will be out of pocket for a while, but just wanted to check on baby Gabe's status and see it is not looking good and well, I am so close to exploding that I need to step back.. Take care all.

Searching I'm so sorry, I can imagine what you are going through and how hard it must be for you. It's important that you are with your family right now. I'll keep you in my thoughts. Take care.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2010, 04:27:19 AM »

I am going to be honest with you all.. I am sitting here crying huge tears because this month has been total hell for me. My daughter lost her baby and now my one pound chi is at the animal hospital fighting for his life. I know this may be turned into a "searching always whines" attack and I don't care, because I am human and I hurt like many others. I at this point can not see how any mother, KC A, EJ or any any mother could harm there child.  Do they NOT feel love? WTH is wrong with these people? I mean really, I am just not understanding the lack of feelings in these so called mothers/parents... anyway, I will be out of pocket for a while, but just wanted to check on baby Gabe's status and see it is not looking good and well, I am so close to exploding that I need to step back.. Take care all.

Searching   an angelic monkey Prayers for you all.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2010, 08:39:09 AM »

FB

Poster
Buckle up my friend, the devil's not done with you yet....your sisters in Christ are forming a hedge of protection as we pray for you through all of this.

Tammi Peters Smith
Satin can try all he wants, but he's messing with the wrong family! God will knock him back to Hell when He's ready,and in His time...Until then, thank you for all your love,prayers, strength and support!! We're so thankful for all our prayer warriors...May God bless you all!
about an hour ago
    I thought they have a lawyer, I don't think the lawyer will take to kindly to this 

Tammi must be a polyester and rayon kinda gal as she sure has an issue with satin 
Crack me up!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

If Tammi isn't careful Satin is going to do her in!
 I hope they get started on that landfill today. That Chief just does not make sense. Talking and planning seems to have been going on for weeks now. They need to get their butt in gear and start with the landfill first. That should have been done before anything else. She sent a text saying she killed Gabriel and put him in the dumpster. It would sure have been easier to search 4 weeks ago than it will be now. Look how fast Sommer was found.
So true Darla - Somer was found fast. I sure wish we knew why LE is doing what they are doing and why.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2010, 08:45:12 AM »

In case someone doesn't already have it, here is the link to the real Find Gabriel facebook set up by Logan's family:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251236072296#/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=251236072296

In the discussion area they have alot of ideas to keep the story in the news.  They are emailing Oprah, Geraldo, and other shows.
Thanks Klaas - that is a good thing because on the outside chance Gabriel is alive it is going to be so important to have as much exposure as possible.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2010, 08:48:09 AM »

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150046

I am probably repeating this so I apologize... but I found what was said to be interesting to put the article on again.

Gutierrez said that either information or evidence obtained through the course of the investigation was obtained to make the decision to move forward with the excavation. However, Gutierrez would not be specific.

“We have been at the landfill on and off for about a week,” Gutierrez said.

Earlier this week, managers of the landfill had cordoned off a section of it about two weeks ago that was “an area of interest” to police, a landfill spokeswoman told the Tribune.

My heart goes out to all of these little children and adults. Lately it seems to be too many, although one is too many. We have a beautiful blanket of snow here in Va. and when I hear the children's laughter outside playing in the snow, I wonder how could anyone do something horrible to another being?

newfie, the answer lies in what you said.  These perps do not hear the laughter of children as one of the sweetest sounds in the world.  To them, children are an object to rule over, hurt, etc.  Addtionally, whatever has warped their minds, it can't be undone, they cannot be reformed.  They will forever be what they are.  It is sad for them, it is even sadder for their endless victims.
You are so right Sister - they are monsters and cannot be rehabbed into being productive good citizens. Statistics show they will offend again and again. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2010, 08:55:30 AM »

Searching I am so sorry, this is terribly heartbreaking. I pray God will send you strength and love - you are certainly dealing with a lot of pain.  I will be thinking about you.  Take care of yourself and don't stay away to long - you will be missed as well being in the cage may be helpful in your journey to heal.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2010, 09:00:10 AM »

Hi monkeys.  I haven't been online much this week, but following this case nevertheless.  I still think the San Antonio police, along with FBI, are working this as a cross-border kidnapping.  That would explain the dog sniffing-only search of the landfill (to rule it out and also not tip off the kidnappers), Logan going to San Antonio this coming week, and the confusing statements from the San Antonio police that the case will move forward next week.  I think they must have agents on the other side of the border, have had them there for weeks, and expect some progress next week as far as bringing the baby home.  Now, this is just my own opinion, based on nothing but my understanding of the case from news reports, so I could be entirely wrong.  However, it would explain some of the confusing parts of the investigation.

I really do think Tammi played a part in Gabriel's kidnapping and disappearance.  These underground adoption rings do have connections in Mexico and it explains why Elizabeth made a bee-line for San Antonio.  Of all the places she could have run, why San Antonio?  It's close to the border, that's why.  Anyway, next week will be interesting.
I have always wondered the same thing AZlady.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2010, 09:03:48 AM »

World renowned investigator offers to help find baby Gabriel

http://stp.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/World-renowned-investigator-offers-to-help-find/s_YjDv3DlkWy4sO_Gbc9xw.cspx

PHOENIX, ARIZ.-- Police and the FBI have been searching for a 9-month old Tempe baby for more than a month with no luck, and now a world famous investigator is offering his help for free.

Jay J. Armes, otherwise known as "The Investigator," has been finding missing people for 40 years.  He was made famous for finding Marlon Brando's son in the 70's.

Armes sometimes charges up to $1 million a case, but for baby Gabriel Johnson, he and his team are offering to do it for free.

"Because of the way it happened and the way the girl started lying from the beginning," Armes told ABC15 on a phone interview from Texas.  "At first she had given it to a couple, and then she didn't know who the couple were. The harder the cases are, the more challenging they are to me."

Meanwhile, Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, is getting his own team together to retrace Elizabeth Johnson's steps.  They plan to make a road trip to Texas, passing out flyers along the way, and searching for any possible places Johnson may have spent the night before reaching San Antonio.

"We have not started a homicide case, we are still considering it as a missing person case," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.

Like San Antonio Police and McQueary, Armes still believes Gabriel is alive, though Johnson will not cooperate with authorities.

"There's got to be a reason why she's throwing everybody off," said Armes.

Armes said he thinks Gabriel was "adopted underground," and that he and his team have recovered hundreds of children who went missing in such arrangements around the world.

The investigator said he solves cases by following every lead, like the rumor that a woman on the other side of the country adopted a baby named Gabriel the same day Gabriel Johnson went missing.

Armes said another key to his success is tough interrogations and deeper probes of "persons of interest," like Jack and Tami Smith, who were friends with Elizabeth and had hoped to adopt Gabriel.

"I think there's something there," said Armes about the Smiths.  "Where there's smoke, there's fire, and I think they should be doing a background on them since the day they were born."

McQueary said he has not agreed to work with Armes yet, but does plan to meet with him in the near future.
Very interesting article Alien.  He is right about the Smith's.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2010, 09:05:18 AM »

Hi monkeys.  I haven't been online much this week, but following this case nevertheless.  I still think the San Antonio police, along with FBI, are working this as a cross-border kidnapping.  That would explain the dog sniffing-only search of the landfill (to rule it out and also not tip off the kidnappers), Logan going to San Antonio this coming week, and the confusing statements from the San Antonio police that the case will move forward next week.  I think they must have agents on the other side of the border, have had them there for weeks, and expect some progress next week as far as bringing the baby home.  Now, this is just my own opinion, based on nothing but my understanding of the case from news reports, so I could be entirely wrong.  However, it would explain some of the confusing parts of the investigation.

I really do think Tammi played a part in Gabriel's kidnapping and disappearance.  These underground adoption rings do have connections in Mexico and it explains why Elizabeth made a bee-line for San Antonio.  Of all the places she could have run, why San Antonio?  It's close to the border, that's why.  Anyway, next week will be interesting.

I thought maybe because it was a straight shot on the 10.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2010, 09:11:17 AM »

I thought maybe because it was a straight shot on the 10.
Never thought about that - sort of like "the path of least resistance"

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2010, 10:28:46 AM »

True.  San Antonio is a straight shot on the 10.  But why did she go east?  Trying to get into her head, I would think a 22 year old girl, pretty, trying to make a new life, might actually go west to Cali or east to NYC.  LA would be exciting and hold more interest for her than San Antonio.  It just seems an odd place for her to make a beeline for and then to stay there in motels for a week.  She wants to disappear so she goes to San Antonio and stays a week in two motels.  That is just too deliberate for someone who wants to disappear.  I think she would have gone to Las Vegas, LA or New York City if she genuinely wanted to disappear.  Actually, she DID go to Miami after San Antonio.  I think that was her idea of a party place where she would start over again.  San Antonio was where she stopped to get some business done.   If she just wanted to kill the child and dump him in a dumpster, it could have been any dumpster between here and Miami.  And, she wouldn't have stayed a week in the town where she dumped his body.  It would have been a quick stop and then on her way.  I guess I'm just thinking aloud, but the more I puzzle this over, the less likely it seems she would have stayed in San Antonio for a week if her intent was to kill Gabriel and start over again.  She would have done the deed and gone right to the party city of her choice.  This gives me hope that she really did put Gabriel in the underground adoption system.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2010, 10:43:30 AM »

Bear with me--I'm thinking while typing, so this may not make total sense!     So, following my theory again, if Elizabeth went to San Antonio deliberately to put Gabriel up for adoption and then to start her new life, then Tammi Smith is the key to this.  She gave Elizabeth the GPS and the contacts in San Antonio.  Once there, one of two things happened:  Elizabeth either went through with the adoption and the baby is alive somewhere, or Elizabeth became frustrated with the process, being in a motel with a fussy baby, and killed Gabriel. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2010, 10:50:24 AM »

With either outcome, Tammi knows.  Tammi knows if the baby was put into the adopted child underground OR if Elizabeth killed him.  She knows and is not telling police everything she knows as it will incriminate her.  Either way, Tammi helped Elizabeth make adoption contacts.  She know if Elizabeth went through with it and turned over the child to someone or if she didn't.  If she did not go through with the adoption, then Tammi knows the child is dead.  However, Tammi keeps posting on her FB for people to look for Gabriel.  Tammi, you need to tell what you know.  Elizabeth won't talk, but Tammi need to talk.  Someone needs to remind her that her God wants her to tell the truth.  At least, any God I've known advocates for the truth.  She is rationalizing that she is protecting an innocent child from an abusive parent, but she is actually lying to the police and the world about Gabriel's whereabouts.  If the child is dead, then say so, Tammi.  For the sake of your God, allow his father, Logan, the peace of knowing what happened to his son.  If he is in the adoption underground, confess your part in this, Tammi, and take the consequences.  God would want you to do this.  I know he would.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2010, 10:04:16 PM »

I, too, believe that Tammi not only knows what happened but participated in it, at least as far as arranging an underground adoption.  I do not believe she had anything to do with Gabriel's death, if that is what happened, except indirectly by helping EJ leave AZ and furnishing her the means to do so, i.e. the GPS and probably the cellphone and some money.

Tammi's love of satin reminds me of the song, "The devil with the red dress on."  I think the dress was red satin.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2010, 02:07:48 AM »

Hi Monkeys! I'm playing catch up but wanted to say that I'm praying for Gabriel to be found alive. I don't trust Tammi either, and I do believe she isn't telling it like it is.
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2010, 02:15:51 AM »

Tammi Smith Hires Death-Penalty-Case Attorney Michael Kimerer

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2653757/tammi_smith_hires_deathpenaltycase.html?cat=17

Jack and Tammi Smith have hired heavy-duty lawyer Michael D. Kimerer to represent them for their involvement in the case of missing Baby Gabriel. Kimerer often represents defendants in high profile cases and has considerable experience in death penalty cases, which are automatically deemed high profile.

Jack and Tammi Smith may be preparing for the worst— that Baby Gabriel may be found dead and that the felony case 'Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Experience' being built by police on Jack Smith and in particular Tammi Smith may implicate them in the disappearance and perhaps the death of Baby Gabriel. AZ Central 12 News reports that Tempe police have yet been unable to link 'persons of interest' Jack and Tammi Smith to sufficient evidence in order to arrest them.

Jack and Tammi Smith had hoped to adopt missing Baby Gabriel— until his mother Elizabeth Johnson kidnapped and either killed, sold, or gave him away. Baby Gabriel was last seen on December 26, 2009 in San Antonio Texas— 978 miles from his Tempe Arizona home. The Smiths have said they were in contact with Johnson during the eight-day kidnapping sojourn. The Smiths lawyer, Kimerer, has told the North Valley couple to refuse further news media interviews and to keep silent

Attorney Michael D. Kimerer, is a certified criminal-law specialist who is admitted to practice in Arizona and California courts, state and federal, as well as before the U.S. Supreme Court. Arizona. He has represented corporate executives and also defendants in death-penalty cases. An infamous past case involved the alleged somnambulist Scott Falater, who claimed he was sleepwalking when he murdered his wife in 1997. A jury found Falater guilty of first-degree murder in 1999.

Good morning Monkeys. Now, somebody tell me that Tammi knows nothing and is innocent   

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2010, 09:13:57 AM »

Tammi Smith Hires Death-Penalty-Case Attorney Michael Kimerer

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2653757/tammi_smith_hires_deathpenaltycase.html?cat=17

Jack and Tammi Smith have hired heavy-duty lawyer Michael D. Kimerer to represent them for their involvement in the case of missing Baby Gabriel. Kimerer often represents defendants in high profile cases and has considerable experience in death penalty cases, which are automatically deemed high profile.

Jack and Tammi Smith may be preparing for the worst— that Baby Gabriel may be found dead and that the felony case 'Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Experience' being built by police on Jack Smith and in particular Tammi Smith may implicate them in the disappearance and perhaps the death of Baby Gabriel. AZ Central 12 News reports that Tempe police have yet been unable to link 'persons of interest' Jack and Tammi Smith to sufficient evidence in order to arrest them.

Jack and Tammi Smith had hoped to adopt missing Baby Gabriel— until his mother Elizabeth Johnson kidnapped and either killed, sold, or gave him away. Baby Gabriel was last seen on December 26, 2009 in San Antonio Texas— 978 miles from his Tempe Arizona home. The Smiths have said they were in contact with Johnson during the eight-day kidnapping sojourn. The Smiths lawyer, Kimerer, has told the North Valley couple to refuse further news media interviews and to keep silent

Attorney Michael D. Kimerer, is a certified criminal-law specialist who is admitted to practice in Arizona and California courts, state and federal, as well as before the U.S. Supreme Court. Arizona. He has represented corporate executives and also defendants in death-penalty cases. An infamous past case involved the alleged somnambulist Scott Falater, who claimed he was sleepwalking when he murdered his wife in 1997. A jury found Falater guilty of first-degree murder in 1999.

Good morning Monkeys. Now, somebody tell me that Tammi knows nothing and is innocent   

Good morning all, I believe Tammi is up to  her ears in this. The lawyer is not you average everyday run of the mill lawyer. Tammi was willing to commit fraud to either adopt Gabriel or adopt him out. Great thoughts going here. I too at first thought the San Antonio trip was just a stop on the way down to Fl.  But, now it makes me wonder why she stayed there for a few days.  The only reason at this point for Elizabeth to keep quiet is to protect herself from being charged with murder.  Have they revealed who was talking with her on the phone when she was yelling at someone in San Antonio?  I am thinking it was Tammi chiding her for hiring the babysitter and going out.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »

Hmmmm.  Not sure on the right ot privacy issues with SM.  Is there a way to check into Tammi being the "Dolce" that was here a year or so ago?  Perhaps crass checking the email address she used with some of the ones Tammi used on posting with Facebook and MySpace?  (I know this was mentioned in thread 1 by someone, sorry can't remember.  Has it been checked?  I have never seen a follow up from it)

Not sure.

It just seems odd how her colin stores (which will prob be going under, by the way) are in Dolce centers, and she is affixated with having another baby. (the twins)

Plus...

She had these forms that looked real in the adoption process.  I am leaning towards her being behind the underground adoption business.  Colon clinics would not provide the income needed for a house such as theirs.  I would love to see their taxes for the past 5 years.  I think LE is aware of this and is checking into building a good case.  If their taxes show little income or losses.  Then why would they keep opening up more stores?  (cover up)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.