April 27, 2024, 12:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424577 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1620 on: February 09, 2010, 09:39:45 PM »

Both are scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court for a hearing on Friday. 

Maybe we will see a reunion with tazers involved   
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: February 09, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »

What was Tammi's birth name?

her mother is JANIS S. COUVILLION
her father ROBIN A. PETERS
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: February 09, 2010, 09:46:54 PM »

Police start searching for Baby Gabriel in landfill

The San Antonio Police Department has started searching for baby Gabriel in an east side landfill.
During a news conference to announce the beginning of the search, San Antonio Police Chief Bill McManus said, "We do remain hopeful that baby Gabriel is alive. We are, however, conducting both a missing persons investigation as well as a homicide investigation."

Gabriel Johnson went missing back in December. He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson at the Homegate Studios and Suites near I-10 and Huebner. She is in jail and police say she isn't cooperating with their investigation. Johnson has changed her story about what happened to the boy. At one point, she allegedly sent a text message to the baby's father saying she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw him in a dumpster.

Chief McManus did not comment directly on what led police to the Tessman Road landfill, near I-10 and Foster Road. He said, "Homicide investigators believe that aspects surrounding the disappearance of baby Gabriel involve elements of a possible homicide." The chief said that workers at the landfill have identified an area where trash from the Homegate Studios and Suites would have been taken.

Police are focused on that area of the landfill and "will begin by removing 45-feet of debris," McManus said. That first phase of the search is expected to take at least six days. McManus went on to say, "Once we have removed debris and have searched our target area, we will begin the arduous task of sifting through layers for possible evidence."

The baby's father, Logan McQueary is in San Antonio to look for his son. McQueary suffered a setback in his search after his truck was broken into overnight. The truck was in the parking lot of the downtown hotel where McQueary is staying.

He told News 4 WOAI, thieves broke a window and stole his GPS device and some paperwork. Police do not believe there is reason to think that McQueary was targeted but McQueary said someone did tell him yesterday to "watch out."

The baby's father said he had to focus on talking to police about the truck break-in and he did not want to comment on the landfill search.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-start-searching-for-Baby-Gabriel-in/rpmEkD2QQE23jYXnzfaZgg.cspx
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: February 09, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »

i didn't find anything on Tammi on that site.  I tried Tammi, Tammy with the last name of Peters.  I tried Arizona and Louisiana.  Nothing.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: February 09, 2010, 09:49:49 PM »

i didn't find anything on Tammi on that site.  I tried Tammi, Tammy with the last name of Peters.  I tried Arizona and Louisiana.  Nothing.
Thanks Klaas  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: February 09, 2010, 09:53:39 PM »

Can you try Texas just for giggles? TIA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: February 09, 2010, 09:54:11 PM »

I feel so bad for Logan that he is being targeted for wanting to find his son - how cruel.  I am sure they will strike again but that may not be a bad thing because they may just get caught and that may be the ace in the hole. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: February 09, 2010, 09:59:43 PM »

I feel so bad for Logan that he is being targeted for wanting to find his son - how cruel.  I am sure they will strike again but that may not be a bad thing because they may just get caught and that may be the ace in the hole. 

all I keep hearing is Tammi's words after she bonded out to Logan  "but as far as you go, be watching"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: February 09, 2010, 10:02:56 PM »

Can you try Texas just for giggles? TIA

Nothing
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: February 09, 2010, 10:04:23 PM »

Timeline and other information

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/page/babygabriel
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: February 09, 2010, 10:05:47 PM »

all I keep hearing is Tammi's words after she bonded out to Logan  "but as far as you go, be watching"
I forgot about that NR - that is chilling, my first thoughts were the Smiths and now that you bring that up I am now a bit suspicious.  Evil wench.  I would rather have 5 minutes with Tammi right now than I would EJ - I really despise her. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: February 09, 2010, 10:27:03 PM »

Tempe Detective Recalls Local Landfill Search

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The search that has begun in a San Antonio landfill for evidence in the case of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson brings back a lot of memories for Tempe police Detective Tom Magazzeni.

"We brought the trash out, it was spread out, the line of searchers went through it day after day hour after hour. It was a three-month process. It started in October, 1998 it concluded the 25th day of January of 1999," said Magazzeni.

The homicide detective is referring to the landfill search for Tempe mom Cookie Jacobson who disappeared in Septenber, 1998. Tempe police believed Jacobson's son, Aaron, then 16, was responsible for his mom's death and then with the help of his then 13-year-old sister, disposed of her body in a trash bin near where they lived.

Some 40 searchers spent a span of three months sifting through tons of trash at the Butterfield Landfill in Mobile, Ariz., southwest of the valley. Jacobson's body was never located.

"Everyone that was a part of that investigation, I believe it still affects them today. Every now and then I will drive by that landfill, for one reason or another and every time I do, I think of Cookie and that that is probably most likely her resting spot," said Magazzeni.

According to waste experts, landfills are highly engineered and well planned. It's possible to locate a cell in a landfill that contains the trash picked up from a specific neighborhood during a specific timeframe. Magazzeni is hoping San Antonio police have solid information that leads them to the right area of the landfill.

"There's a tremendous expense to put something like that into effect and you want to be sure when you do it. And you want to be able to target a specific area because a landfill is so widespread and so large it's a needle in a haystack. And so you want to give your officers and your employees the best likelihood of finding what they're looking for," said Magazzeni.

The Jacobson homicide case is still and open and active investigation. Magazzeni said the focus of the investigation remains on Jacobson's son Aaron, now in his late 20s and living out of state. Magazzeni believes someday, the case will be solved. His only regret is that there is no chance of ever finding Jacobson.

"When you think of the final resting place for a person, a landfill is about as bad as it gets," said Magazzeni.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22516189/detail.html
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: February 09, 2010, 10:45:21 PM »

Hi monkeys---Odd that LE told Logan to not be speaking publicly, and I take that to mean to stop talking to the TV people.  Now why would that be?  Maybe because he has said in the past that he didn't think that LE had done enough and they don't want to be further criticized?  And again tonight the police chief said on NG that nothing was lost by not having searched the landfill sooner.  Has the man never heard of decomposition of a dead person?  In the case of Caylee Anthony, nothing was left of her but her skeleton which had been scattered by scavenging animals.  There was no way to determine cause of death.  I don't know the temperature in SA but probably warm enough to cause the same sort of decomposition of a body and I think that if Gabriel is in the landfill, the situation will be the same as Caylee Anthony's, assuming they find remains. I was glad to see that NG has stopped kissing Tammi's butt, though.

In regard to not finding a record of Jack Smith and Tammi Peters, etc. etc. etc. having married, maybe she just followed him home like a stray cat.

If the couple to whom EJ gave her baby are aware of the situation, and I would think they are, they have participated in a crime and might be afraid to come forward.  Buying a baby is a crime and I think that's what happened, with the money being divided by several people.  A couple of people, Marc Klaas was one, I think, who said nothing will happen to them if they bring the baby back.  But Marc Klass doesn't speak with the authority of the law.  Maybe it would be helpful for LE to announce that no charges would be brought if they return the baby safe and well.  It might get results.  On the other hand, if a couple has him, a couple who were desperate for a baby and couldn't adopt through legal channels, they may be so attached to him by now that they will never willingly give him up.  If the plan was for Tammi Smith to eventually get him, I think that is out of the question now, so he might have been sold to someone else.

I hope and pray that Gabriel is alive and I do think he is but I doubt he will ever be found and recovered.  Before too many months have passed, his appearance will be completely different and he won't be recognized.  It's so sad.

But Tammi Smith is responsible for setting this entire thing into motion when she first was contacted by or contacted EJ to get her baby by any means.  She is responsible for his disappearance and she is responsible for whatever fate he met.  Maybe she isn't legally responsible, but she is morally responsible and no matter how many times she invokes the name of God, the stain on her soul will never go away and God IMO is most certainly not on her side nor is she blessed by Him.  She fools no one.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: February 09, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »

My gut instinct tells me they aren't going to find anything in that landfill.  She left his toys and belongings in the room then left with a backpack on her back.  If there was anything   incriminating she took it with her in that backpack and tossed it along the way to Florida. I don't think she threw anything of importance away in SA, of course with the exception of Gabriel, and I feel so strongly that she sold him.  Why else would she spend nearly a week there?  This is terribly sad for Logan and Gabriel. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: February 09, 2010, 11:22:51 PM »

Is the name Tammi short for anything?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: February 09, 2010, 11:24:32 PM »

Is the name Tammi short for anything?

Possibly Tamara or some variation.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: February 09, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »

Klaas can you try MS? I found a Tammi peters, 37 in MS but it doesn't give me much after that
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: February 09, 2010, 11:38:59 PM »

Klaas can you try MS? I found a Tammi peters, 37 in MS but it doesn't give me much after that

Myspace?  I have her Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: February 09, 2010, 11:48:18 PM »

these are the states I find a Tammi Peters or a Tammi Smith or a Tammi Riddle or a Tammi pick any of the 4 married names, birthdate of 3/12/72...Louisianna, Arizona, Mississippi and Tenn.
I cannot find a marriage between Jackie D Smith and anyone named Tammi (pick one of 6 names.) in any of the above states. Maybe they went to vegas?  She uses the name Smith on legal documents so she must have changed it one way or another. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: February 09, 2010, 11:50:07 PM »

Myspace?  I have her Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay

lol, I meant Mississippi. I suppose MS has a double meaning now! I am not even sure what you are looking for but you said you looked in LA and in AZ, Nor Rose suggested TX and I threw out Mississippi since it seems she lived there and moved around a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.