April 27, 2024, 03:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424613 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: February 09, 2010, 11:53:10 PM »

I would say all they wanted was the GPS.  I hope LE is protecting Logan.

Wow, he needs to be careful. Was this the GPS that EJ used? Surely LE copied everything that was on it.

The article just said "A GPS"...so it could have been.  Why would he have 2 GPS's if he wanted to use EJ's to follow where she was?
Hmmm I didn't know they gave him the actual gps. I would surely hope that LE made a copy of everything they found on hers
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: February 10, 2010, 12:03:59 AM »

Klaas can you try MS? I found a Tammi peters, 37 in MS but it doesn't give me much after that

Myspace?  I have her Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay

lol, I meant Mississippi. I suppose MS has a double meaning now! I am not even sure what you are looking for but you said you looked in LA and in AZ, Nor Rose suggested TX and I threw out Mississippi since it seems she lived there and moved around a bit.

I actually tried all states.  I couldn't find a tammi or tammy peters listed within 5 years of her birth year.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: February 10, 2010, 12:55:10 AM »

Logan's car broken into

While Logan McQueary was sleeping in a San Antonio hotel someone was breaking into his car. McQueary and his cousins woke up Tuesday morning and discovered the side window smashed.

McQueary told our NBC affiliate that a GPS system and some paperwork were missing. McQueary said, "the important stuff," was inside the hotel. Police believe the burglary was random and don't think McQueary was targeted. McQueary however told an NBC reporter he ran across someone who told him to "watch his back".

McQueary spent about an hour with officers filing out a report and going through his car.

Across town San Antonio Police held a news conference at the Tessman Road Landfill. Police are set to start a search of the area. Chief Bill McManus said it will take six days to excavate dirt and debris before the search for Gabriel can begin, "There is no lead we will not follow up on or chase down," said McManus.

San Antonio Police are running a dual investigation. While officers are searching the landfill other officers are tracking down leads in the missing persons case. Police say Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio with his mother Elizabeth Johnson on December, 26, 2009.

Police in Miami, Florida found Elizabeth Johnson four days later in South Florida without the baby. Elizabeth Johnson is in an Arizona Jail charged with kidnapping and child abuse.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/02/09/20100209logancar02092010-CR.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: February 10, 2010, 12:56:24 AM »

Investigators Begin Excavation Of Texas Landfill In Search For Missing Baby

Investigators have started excavating a San Antonio landfill to search for evidence in the case of an infant who hasn’t been seen since his mother brought him to Texas in late December.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/83893202.html?storySection=comments
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:22 AM »

Landfill search underway for Tempe's baby Gabriel (new video)

SAN ANTONIO, TX -- A massive landfill search for a missing 9-month-old Tempe boy is now underway in Texas.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said he still hopes Gabriel Johnson will be found alive and well, but has to investigate other possibilities too.

"Let me say this, we do remain hopeful that baby Gabriel is alive," said McManus.

The landfill search is expected to take several days.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Landfill-search-underway-for-Tempes-baby-Gabriel/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:55 AM »

Klaas can you try MS? I found a Tammi peters, 37 in MS but it doesn't give me much after that

lol, I meant Mississippi. I suppose MS has a double meaning now! I am not even sure what you are looking for but you said you looked in LA and in AZ, Nor Rose suggested TX and I threw out Mississippi since it seems she lived there and moved around a bit.

I actually tried all states.  I couldn't find a tammi or tammy peters listed within 5 years of her birth year.

I wonder if Tammi is not her real name? Is there a way to bring up the names of children a person has?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: February 10, 2010, 01:15:53 AM »

FB

Poster
Hey Tammi hope all is well we had a very bad storm here 25 inches of snow our electric was out for 36 hrs and today we are suppose to get another 10 to 18 inches .I must say I have enjoyerd the quiet , Our prayers are with you and your family God is always in control

Tammi Peters Smith
oh my goodness, that's a lot of snow! We're wanting to bring Hannah to Flagstaff to play in the snow, but things have been so crazy. I hope we can do it this weekend! Thanks for your love and support, God bless....
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1647 on: February 10, 2010, 06:23:31 AM »

Police start searching for Baby Gabriel in landfill

The San Antonio Police Department has started searching for baby Gabriel in an east side landfill.
During a news conference to announce the beginning of the search, San Antonio Police Chief Bill McManus said, "We do remain hopeful that baby Gabriel is alive. We are, however, conducting both a missing persons investigation as well as a homicide investigation."

Gabriel Johnson went missing back in December. He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson at the Homegate Studios and Suites near I-10 and Huebner. She is in jail and police say she isn't cooperating with their investigation. Johnson has changed her story about what happened to the boy. At one point, she allegedly sent a text message to the baby's father saying she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw him in a dumpster.

Chief McManus did not comment directly on what led police to the Tessman Road landfill, near I-10 and Foster Road. He said, "Homicide investigators believe that aspects surrounding the disappearance of baby Gabriel involve elements of a possible homicide." The chief said that workers at the landfill have identified an area where trash from the Homegate Studios and Suites would have been taken.

Police are focused on that area of the landfill and "will begin by removing 45-feet of debris," McManus said. That first phase of the search is expected to take at least six days. McManus went on to say, "Once we have removed debris and have searched our target area, we will begin the arduous task of sifting through layers for possible evidence."

The baby's father, Logan McQueary is in San Antonio to look for his son. McQueary suffered a setback in his search after his truck was broken into overnight. The truck was in the parking lot of the downtown hotel where McQueary is staying.

He told News 4 WOAI, thieves broke a window and stole his GPS device and some paperwork. Police do not believe there is reason to think that McQueary was targeted but McQueary said someone did tell him yesterday to "watch out."

The baby's father said he had to focus on talking to police about the truck break-in and he did not want to comment on the landfill search.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-start-searching-for-Baby-Gabriel-in/rpmEkD2QQE23jYXnzfaZgg.cspx

This brings me back to my question yesterday, could LE know about the illegal adoptions and be turning their heads? The articles on the underground said there are even LE involved and are a point of contact at times.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: February 10, 2010, 06:31:21 AM »

from Wiki
Tammy is a feminine given name. It can be a short form of the names Tamsin, Thomasina, or Tamara.[1] Tamsin and Thomasina are feminine versions of the name Thomas,

Tammie, Tami, Tammy, Tammi spelling variations.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: February 10, 2010, 06:32:50 AM »

"If" the baby was sold or adopted, where is the money?  How much money did Elizabeth have on her when she was arrested?  Ugh, watching them dig in the dump reminded me of what Dave went through in Aruba.  I think these young mothers see all of these other cases never getting solved and think they are invincible.  I hope EJ pays for what she has done - no matter how bad her life was.  It's 33 degrees in Houston so San Antonio must be cold this morning.  Take care Monkeys!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: February 10, 2010, 06:34:43 AM »

from Wiki
Tammy is a feminine given name. It can be a short form of the names Tamsin, Thomasina, or Tamara.[1] Tamsin and Thomasina are feminine versions of the name Thomas,

Also, In looking at her MS, try Tammifay as one word? maybe that is her name, Tammifay, just thinking here.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1651 on: February 10, 2010, 06:40:10 AM »

from Wiki

"TALMADGE" OR TAMARA ? Her mother is french, I wonder if Tammy is short for a French name?
  Maybe they married in Las Vegas?  He is a musician...he may wanted a splashy wedding style.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: February 10, 2010, 06:44:45 AM »

from Wiki

"TALMADGE" OR TAMARA ? Her mother is french, I wonder if Tammy is short for a French name?
  Maybe they married in Las Vegas?  He is a musician...he may wanted a splashy wedding style.

Hmmm, also, am wondering about birth announcements... you know, like in the paper?  wonder if we can find one under Tammi's parents name, may have Tammi's actual name in there.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1653 on: February 10, 2010, 08:00:03 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have found a Tamira Peters born 1972 in Mississippi. But I can't view the record without being a memeber to the site. I am wondering Klaas if you tried entering that name if you could come with something.

Here is the page. I don't know if this is even her, just a shot in the dark.

http://www.archives.com/GA.aspx?_act=registerBR&firstName=Tamira&lastName=Peters&location=MS&recordType=1

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: February 10, 2010, 08:57:12 AM »

from Wiki

Also, In looking at her MS, try Tammifay as one word? maybe that is her name, Tammifay, just thinking here.

You would spend a week searching for Tammi with all the husbands and alias she has used.  Different forms of her name and spellings.  She has done this all her life apparently.  Maybe she does this God praising and until she sees things going awry she keeps plugging away. Once things go downhill, she gets married to another dude.  Picks up a new name and then uses a different spelling of her name. 

Did we count 5 husbands? And she is around 35?  WOW  Average 3.8 years.  However this Jack fellow is the longest.  If it has been 10 years....  Then her average wedding ends directly after her honeymoon. 2.25 years average.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1655 on: February 10, 2010, 09:23:52 AM »

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/09/ng.01.html
Baby Gabriel May Be Buried in Trash; Landfill Search Begins for Missing Baby Gabriel

Aired February 9, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1656 on: February 10, 2010, 09:28:04 AM »

This case is like 

unbelievable how they see/saw back and forth day to day while that mother knows exactly what happened to him! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1657 on: February 10, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have found a Tamira Peters born 1972 in Mississippi. But I can't view the record without being a memeber to the site. I am wondering Klaas if you tried entering that name if you could come with something.

http://www.archives.com/GA.aspx?_act=registerBR&firstName=Tamira&lastName=Peters&location=MS&recordType=1

Hi Green Eyes,

Hot Dog!  I bet that is the feces flusher. Tamira would be the real name to Tammy.  I am sorry I don't have a membership
but it helpful to look under "Tamira"

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1658 on: February 10, 2010, 10:43:30 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Does anyone know,please, what business is "Answered Prayer's"?

The reason I am asking is a (possible) associate of TS owns this business.  Thank-you.

Answered Prayers Llc‎
1545 West Broadway Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ‎ - (480) 288-0088‎
Write a review

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1659 on: February 10, 2010, 10:52:48 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have found a Tamira Peters born 1972 in Mississippi. But I can't view the record without being a member to the site. I am wondering Klaas if you tried entering that name if you could come with something.

Hi Green Eyes,

Hot Dog!  I bet that is the feces flusher. Tamira would be the real name to Tammy.  I am sorry I don't have a membership
but it helpful to look under "Tamira"

Hi Seahorse,  I am hoping Klaas will be able to find it with her Ancestry search using that name. A few years ago all this stuff was available without joining any thing. I didn't get any thing in Tennessee.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.