April 27, 2024, 02:51:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424608 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: February 10, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »

Good Morning Monks.  Again a big thanks to all who keep Gabriel's thread updated.

The thought of digging in the landfill for Gabriel is so upsetting.  There has to be a special place in hell for anyone who would throw a baby's body...........anyone's body..away like garbage.  But especially for a mother. 

Burn in hell Elizabeth.........burn!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: February 10, 2010, 10:59:27 AM »

Baby Gabriel: Landfill set to be searchedThousands help family search for baby

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/News/Baby%20Gabriel:%20Landfill%20set%20to%20be%20searched/40280768001/35150280001/65856756001
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: February 10, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Does anyone know,please, what business is "Answered Prayer's"?

The reason I am asking is a (possible) associate of TS owns this business.  Thank-you.

Answered Prayers Llc‎
1545 West Broadway Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ‎ - (480) 288-0088‎
Write a review
Newly Inc. businesses.
Oct. 30, 2008 12:00 AM

Michael Sikora, Answered Prayers LLC, 1545 W. Broadway Ave., Suite 104, Apache Junction 85220.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: February 10, 2010, 11:10:16 AM »

Search for missing Arizona baby continues at land fill

TUCSON, AZ (KOLD) -- Wednesday will be day two of the search for a missing Arizona baby in a San Antonio landfill. Authorities estimate it will take six days before excavators remove enough debris to get to the location where the baby may be.

"Once we have removed debris and have searched our target area, we will begin the arduous task of shifting through layers in search of possible evidence," said San Antonio Police Chief, William McManus. 

Baby Gabriel was last seen in San Antonio on December 26th with his mother Elizabeth Johnson.

She has been arrested and charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=11962792
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: February 10, 2010, 11:11:07 AM »

Gabriel Johnson's Family Fears Missing Baby Was Sold in Underground Adoption

NEW YORK (CBS) As Logan McQueary searches Texas for his 9-month-old missing infant son Gabriel Johnson, the father has new worries that his baby boy may have been sold into an underground adoption.

MORE...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/09/crimesider/entry6190388.shtml
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1665 on: February 10, 2010, 11:12:12 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

The reason I am asking is a (possible) associate of TS owns this business.  Thank-you.

Answered Prayers Llc‎
Write a review
Newly Inc. businesses.

Michael Sikora, Answered Prayers LLC, 1545 W. Broadway Ave., Suite 104, Apache Junction 85220.

I don't know what it is I tried to find out yesterday,  But nosy me will call after lunch and see. I am going to get a quick haircut and will call the number when I get back.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: February 10, 2010, 11:12:41 AM »

GMA - Video

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/baby-gabriel-case-police-homicide-plan-search-landfill/story?id=9791404

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: February 10, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »

Where Are We Now with Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson Case?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2686595/where_are_we_now_with_missing_baby.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&cat=9
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: February 10, 2010, 12:11:45 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Answered Prayers Llc‎
Write a review
Newly Inc. businesses.

I don't know what it is I tried to find out yesterday,  But nosy me will call after lunch and see. I am going to get a quick haircut and will call the number when I get back.

I was looking in to this a little yesterday also......the name Michael Sikora is another one of her husbands. The one she had the anullment with.

I'm not sure if it was answered but her church is Highlands in North Scottsdale Az... they have only been attending since November I think. Before that it was CCV (Vhrists Church of the Valley)
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1669 on: February 10, 2010, 12:14:07 PM »

Police start searching for Baby Gabriel in landfill

The San Antonio Police Department has started searching for baby Gabriel in an east side landfill.
During a news conference to announce the beginning of the search, San Antonio Police Chief Bill McManus said, "We do remain hopeful that baby Gabriel is alive. We are, however, conducting both a missing persons investigation as well as a homicide investigation."

Gabriel Johnson went missing back in December. He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson at the Homegate Studios and Suites near I-10 and Huebner. She is in jail and police say she isn't cooperating with their investigation. Johnson has changed her story about what happened to the boy. At one point, she allegedly sent a text message to the baby's father saying she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw him in a dumpster.

Chief McManus did not comment directly on what led police to the Tessman Road landfill, near I-10 and Foster Road. He said, "Homicide investigators believe that aspects surrounding the disappearance of baby Gabriel involve elements of a possible homicide." The chief said that workers at the landfill have identified an area where trash from the Homegate Studios and Suites would have been taken.

Police are focused on that area of the landfill and "will begin by removing 45-feet of debris," McManus said. That first phase of the search is expected to take at least six days. McManus went on to say, "Once we have removed debris and have searched our target area, we will begin the arduous task of sifting through layers for possible evidence."

The baby's father, Logan McQueary is in San Antonio to look for his son. McQueary suffered a setback in his search after his truck was broken into overnight. The truck was in the parking lot of the downtown hotel where McQueary is staying.

He told News 4 WOAI, thieves broke a window and stole his GPS device and some paperwork. Police do not believe there is reason McQueary was targetedto think that  but McQueary said someone did tell him yesterday to "watch out."

The baby's father said he had to focus on talking to police about the truck break-in and he did not want to comment on the landfill search.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-start-searching-for-Baby-Gabriel-in/rpmEkD2QQE23jYXnzfaZgg.cspx

I am also wondering about these police in SA???? Some one told him yesterday to watch out??????
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1670 on: February 10, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »

manners, sorry....Good Day Monkeys and Guests!!!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: February 10, 2010, 12:39:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I just called the number to answered prayer's and the dear lady would not tell me what kind of business it was and hung up on me. So I called back and got an answering machine with a male voice saying there office hours were from 7:30 AM -3:30 PM and if you needed help after office hours to please call another number. Anyone in Az. that can get me the number to the Chamber of Commerce in that town?

God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1672 on: February 10, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I just called the number to answered prayer's and the dear lady would not tell me what kind of business it was and hung up on me. So I called back and got an answering machine with a male voice saying there office hours were from 7:30 AM -3:30 PM and if you needed help after office hours to please call another number. Anyone in Az. that can get me the number to the Chamber of Commerce in that town?
Thanks for calling Darla.  Hmmmm found this.

http://www.myspace.com/490592084

Day program habilitation and respit.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: February 10, 2010, 12:52:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

567 W. Apache Trail
Apache Junction, AZ 85220

(480) 982-3141
(480) 982-3234
ApacheJunctionCOC.com
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: February 10, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

From the myspace

Please Please if you want the best experience for your loved one, give us a call and see what we can do for you. We have nothing to hide you do not have to make an appointment with us walk ins are excepted at any time. you can give the above numbers a call or you can call me. My name is Ashley and the phone number is .........
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1675 on: February 10, 2010, 01:00:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

From the myspace

Please Please if you want the best experience for your loved one, give us a call and see what we can do for you. We have nothing to hide you do not have to make an appointment with us walk ins are excepted at any time. you can give the above numbers a call or you can call me. My name is Ashley and the phone number is .........
Thanks Darla for calling and thanks Northern  WTH does that mean, best experience for your loved one, an enema?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: February 10, 2010, 01:01:21 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Ok just talked with Jim at The Chamber of commerce. They offer day treatments for adults and teens.
Special olympics for teens. Special recreation........He said they were a legit business and a member of the Chamber....but said he had never heard of them til I called. He looked them up....
Just gives me the heebee jeebees that here is an ex husband of Tammi working with teens.

From the myspace

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1677 on: February 10, 2010, 01:02:05 PM »

Klaas can you try MS? I found a Tammi peters, 37 in MS but it doesn't give me much after that

Myspace?  I have her Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay

lol, I meant Mississippi. I suppose MS has a double meaning now! I am not even sure what you are looking for but you said you looked in LA and in AZ, Nor Rose suggested TX and I threw out Mississippi since it seems she lived there and moved around a bit.

I actually tried all states.  I couldn't find a tammi or tammy peters listed within 5 years of her birth year.

Klaas, Have you tried initial's?  T.F. Peters? or Tammi Petrus? Peters and Petrus have the meaning.
Maybe,TS had a Voo-Doo Wedding  or Jack adopted Tammi in some odd fashion. They are creepy people.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: February 10, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »

Police start searching for Baby Gabriel in landfill

The San Antonio Police Department has started searching for baby Gabriel in an east side landfill.
During a news conference to announce the beginning of the search, San Antonio Police Chief Bill McManus said, "We do remain hopeful that baby Gabriel is alive. We are, however, conducting both a missing persons investigation as well as a homicide investigation."

Gabriel Johnson went missing back in December. He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson at the Homegate Studios and Suites near I-10 and Huebner. She is in jail and police say she isn't cooperating with their investigation. Johnson has changed her story about what happened to the boy. At one point, she allegedly sent a text message to the baby's father saying she killed Gabriel, stuffed his body in a diaper bag and threw him in a dumpster.

Chief McManus did not comment directly on what led police to the Tessman Road landfill, near I-10 and Foster Road. He said, "Homicide investigators believe that aspects surrounding the disappearance of baby Gabriel involve elements of a possible homicide." The chief said that workers at the landfill have identified an area where trash from the Homegate Studios and Suites would have been taken.

Police are focused on that area of the landfill and "will begin by removing 45-feet of debris," McManus said. That first phase of the search is expected to take at least six days. McManus went on to say, "Once we have removed debris and have searched our target area, we will begin the arduous task of sifting through layers for possible evidence."

The baby's father, Logan McQueary is in San Antonio to look for his son. McQueary suffered a setback in his search after his truck was broken into overnight. The truck was in the parking lot of the downtown hotel where McQueary is staying.

He told News 4 WOAI, thieves broke a window and stole his GPS device and some paperwork. Police do not believe there is reason McQueary was targetedto think that  but McQueary said someone did tell him yesterday to "watch out."

The baby's father said he had to focus on talking to police about the truck break-in and he did not want to comment on the landfill search.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-start-searching-for-Baby-Gabriel-in/rpmEkD2QQE23jYXnzfaZgg.cspx

I am also wondering about these police in SA???? Some one told him yesterday to watch out??????

I think I committed a new monkey crime. I just read on another thread that color is for moderators only....sorry about the red I will use black bold only from now on. I sure thought it was odd that noone really used color. haha lol
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: February 10, 2010, 01:04:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Hi Monkeys.  Here's a link to Arizona official documents re:  Answered Prayers.  I'm not sure what type of business it is, but Sikora's definitely involved.

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=L13769420&type=L.L.C.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.