April 26, 2024, 11:10:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424557 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2010, 10:31:36 AM »

True.  San Antonio is a straight shot on the 10.  But why did she go east?  Trying to get into her head, I would think a 22 year old girl, pretty, trying to make a new life, might actually go west to Cali or east to NYC.  LA would be exciting and hold more interest for her than San Antonio.  It just seems an odd place for her to make a beeline for and then to stay there in motels for a week.  She wants to disappear so she goes to San Antonio and stays a week in two motels.  That is just too deliberate for someone who wants to disappear.  I think she would have gone to Las Vegas, LA or New York City if she genuinely wanted to disappear.  Actually, she DID go to Miami after San Antonio.  I think that was her idea of a party place where she would start over again.  San Antonio was where she stopped to get some business done.   If she just wanted to kill the child and dump him in a dumpster, it could have been any dumpster between here and Miami.  And, she wouldn't have stayed a week in the town where she dumped his body.  It would have been a quick stop and then on her way.  I guess I'm just thinking aloud, but the more I puzzle this over, the less likely it seems she would have stayed in San Antonio for a week if her intent was to kill Gabriel and start over again.  She would have done the deed and gone right to the party city of her choice.  This gives me hope that she really did put Gabriel in the underground adoption system.
It really does make me think there had to be something significant about San Antonio because why else, like you say, did she stay there?  If she wanted to rid herself of Gabriel she could have done that between Tempe and San Antonio but she didn't.  I have to think she was headed there for a distinct reason and IMO it was to hand off Gabriel AND, I think Tammi was a major player in the whole scenario.  I mean if there was nothing in San Antonio other than to give Gabriel away why else did she stay there??  I have days I think Gabriel may not be with us but I have more days that I think he is. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2010, 10:36:51 AM »

True.  San Antonio is a straight shot on the 10.  But why did she go east?  Trying to get into her head, I would think a 22 year old girl, pretty, trying to make a new life, might actually go west to Cali or east to NYC.  LA would be exciting and hold more interest for her than San Antonio.  It just seems an odd place for her to make a beeline for and then to stay there in motels for a week.  She wants to disappear so she goes to San Antonio and stays a week in two motels.  That is just too deliberate for someone who wants to disappear.  I think she would have gone to Las Vegas, LA or New York City if she genuinely wanted to disappear.  Actually, she DID go to Miami after San Antonio.  I think that was her idea of a party place where she would start over again.  San Antonio was where she stopped to get some business done.   If she just wanted to kill the child and dump him in a dumpster, it could have been any dumpster between here and Miami.  And, she wouldn't have stayed a week in the town where she dumped his body.  It would have been a quick stop and then on her way.  I guess I'm just thinking aloud, but the more I puzzle this over, the less likely it seems she would have stayed in San Antonio for a week if her intent was to kill Gabriel and start over again.  She would have done the deed and gone right to the party city of her choice.  This gives me hope that she really did put Gabriel in the underground adoption system.
It really does make me think there had to be something significant about San Antonio because why else, like you say, did she stay there?  If she wanted to rid herself of Gabriel she could have done that between Tempe and San Antonio but she didn't.  I have to think she was headed there for a distinct reason and IMO it was to hand off Gabriel AND, I think Tammi was a major player in the whole scenario.  I mean if there was nothing in San Antonio other than to give Gabriel away why else did she stay there??  I have days I think Gabriel may not be with us but I have more days that I think he is. 

Mission, I agree with you.  I think Tammi is up to her neck and some sort of "trade off" occurred in San Antonio.  I too have more days of thinking Gabriel is alive.  Whoever has him is probably scared to death they will be in big trouble.  My guess, they signed what they thought were legal documents, etc.  I just wish they would go to a lawyer.  Yet, I guess it would be hard to give him back once he was in your arms.  This whole thing is so sad.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2010, 10:52:17 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Dear Lord God...Please, put it in Elizabeth's heart to tell the truth, the whole truth and let someone know where Gabriel is so that they can find him and bring him home to his Daddy...in Jesus name I pray, Amen.....

Poster
tammi do you think he is alive now? i know the other day you were not sure but this post is giving me some hope again

Tammi Peters Smith
We all have to have "Hope"....Some of the Media has given me a lot of hope lately, especially Yammi from Fox News San Antonio19 minutes ago

Was it not Yammi and the Smiths who said the phone was pinging in Victoria TX which LE has said is not true?  Was it not Yammi who the Smiths said that Gabriel was last seen in Raymond Russel Park and LE is say Gabriel was last seen at a hotel with EJ?  What is up with Yammi? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2010, 11:14:47 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Charm can fool you, and beauty can trick you. But a woman who respects the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30....May God bless you all for your beautiful letters and prayers...There are a few out there with wickedness in their hearts for us. Please pray for them as much as you pray for all of us with this situation. They may need the prayers more than we do.....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Our attorney doesn't care if we talk. We just have to be careful because we can talk on camera for an hour and they take 10 seconds of something we said and make it fit to "their own" story. He just wants to help us talk responsibly to the media with him there to help us so they can't twist it into something else that' it's not, for "Breaking News".....
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »

I doubt it.  "Dolce" in Italian translates to "Sweet," as in "La Dolce Vita."  Not an unusual word.  Also our Dolce lived in FL which was verified by some SM members and Tammi Smith lives in AZ.

I can think of nothing "Sweet" about Tammi's chosen line of work.  IMO most real health care professionals consider it a scam with no beneficial application and it can actually be quite dangerous as it can easily perforate one's bowels.  Even having a colonoscope by a qualified medical doctor carries some risk of perforation.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2010, 11:27:36 AM »

Comment

Travis Warford
(Guest)

Jack and Tammi are a pair of lying, manipulative people. I think Jack belongs in jail, too, not just TS and EJ. They've ruined enough lives.. this has all gone on for years. I married Jack's daughter Nicki, therefore am still his son in law, not his not his stepson. Hannah is my daughter, not his. He's ruined Nicki's (his daughter's) life and married a woman afew months older than her - Tammi. Nicki's had this tug of war with Jack and Tammi before I met her.. being that her two girls from a previous marriage were into and out of Jack's custody while she was in and out of rehab and jail as a binge drinker and addict. They ultimately all lost custody of the girls to the girls' paternal grands. Jack thinks he's above the law and smarter than humanity as a whole. Hope this bites him. I don't want to see Hannah in a foster facility while this plays out, but don't have an atty to help. I think they set all this up.. that they met EJ online, she has a smile like Nicki's therefore her baby w Add a Comment Posted on 01/31/2010 at 4:01:39 PM

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2636721/police_build_strong_conspiracy_case.html?cat=25
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2010, 11:34:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

And Just why in the world would Jack and Tammi need a death penalty qualified attorney?

I wish some generous lawyer would help Travis get his daughter back.

Praying that baby Gabriel is with some loving family that is keeping him safe and warm and fed.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2010, 11:55:12 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Dear Lord God...Please, put it in Elizabeth's heart to tell the truth, the whole truth and let someone know where Gabriel is so that they can find him and bring him home to his Daddy...in Jesus name I pray, Amen.....

Poster
tammi do you think he is alive now? i know the other day you were not sure but this post is giving me some hope again

Tammi Peters Smith
We all have to have "Hope"....Some of the Media has given me a lot of hope lately, especially Yammi from Fox News San Antonio19 minutes ago

Was it not Yammi and the Smiths who said the phone was pinging in Victoria TX which LE has said is not true?  Was it not Yammi who the Smiths said that Gabriel was last seen in Raymond Russel Park and LE is say Gabriel was last seen at a hotel with EJ?  What is up with Yammi? 
I wondered about this Yammi as well - did I dream this or was it rumored Yammi and Tammi are acquainted?  I am sorry but her Godly writings are starting to nauseate me - they are so disingenuous.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2010, 11:59:16 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Charm can fool you, and beauty can trick you. But a woman who respects the Lord should be praised. Proverbs 31:30....May God bless you all for your beautiful letters and prayers...There are a few out there with wickedness in their hearts for us. Please pray for them as much as you pray for all of us with this situation. They may need the prayers more than we do.....
I am going to be sick - again it is all about her - and just what does she need prayers for?????  Oh I know pray she gets arrested for doing what she has done to Gabriel and Logan - yep that's it! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2010, 12:01:18 PM »

**** Keep in mind this is FOX where Yammi works

Who Did Baby Gabriel's Mother Meet With While In San Antonio (with video)

New details in the search for Baby Gabriel Johnson have been uncovered by Fox News at Nine. According to an eyewitness Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was in the company of a Hispanic male in his mid to late 20's at least 2 times. The witness also tells us that during one of those meetings a couple in their late 30's was also with them.
Federal and Local authorities have not given new information in the case. San Antonio Police Chief William McManus says that so far this investigation is still a missing person case. Who Did Baby Gabriel's Mother Meet With While In San Antonio

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1117.shtml
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2010, 12:01:31 PM »

This Yammi also has ties to Wisconsin. I think I will start digging into the Healing Waters places in San Antonio and see if Tammi has a connection with one of the owners in SA. There had to be a reason for EJ to stay in SA for 5 days.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2010, 12:04:53 PM »

According that Fox video,
the bag on the ironing board in the pcitures LE released is the diaper bag that EJ used and LE is looking for it

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Our attorney doesn't care if we talk. We just have to be careful because we can talk on camera for an hour and they take 10 seconds of something we said and make it fit to "their own" story. He just wants to help us talk responsibly to the media with him there to help us so they can't twist it into something else that' it's not, for "Breaking News".....
That is bs. Of course an attorney doesn't want his client/clients speaking and especially when one of the clients is a loose cannon. This lawyer that they have isn't some lawyer that has only had one or two clients in his career. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »

This Yammi also has ties to Wisconsin. I think I will start digging into the Healing Waters places in San Antonio and see if Tammi has a connection with one of the owners in SA. There had to be a reason for EJ to stay in SA for 5 days.

Where does Bobbi Jo, Tammi's sister live?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2010, 12:07:30 PM »

Has anyone found the names of Tammi's parents? I can't remember.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2010, 12:09:03 PM »

Where does Bobbi Jo, Tammi's sister live?

I think I saw somethng about Bobbi Jo living in Victoria TX, or her mother lives in Victoria. over on WS

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2010, 12:10:34 PM »

Does anyone has a subscription to any of the websites that you can look up people on? You can only get so much info for free.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2010, 12:10:36 PM »

According that Fox video,
the bag on the ironing board in the pcitures LE released is the diaper bag that EJ used and LE is looking for it

So what is Elizabeth going to say, she gave the diaper bag to the couple she handed Gabriel over too. Even though she didn't hand over the other belongings. I see Elizabeth as a Casey Anthony, hope I'm wrong.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2010, 12:14:05 PM »

Private investigator brought in to help in search for Baby Gabriel

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=792371@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.