April 27, 2024, 04:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424633 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »

Per FOX and (not LE) this is the bag that EJ was using that LE is looking for.

Well if that is the blue diaper bag that EJ alleges she put Gabriel in and dumped then I would say she is full of snit because that bag is not very big. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2010, 01:35:37 PM »

Has anyone found the names of Tammi's parents? I can't remember.

I have not found anything that I am certain about on her parents. 

Hi Monkey's,  I posted a link to Tammi's parents divorce a few weeks ago.  I looked it up under the court site.
Janis S. Couvillion and Robin Peters are Tammi's parents. TP siblings and ages were also posted in the divorce.

Seahorse...thank you I had forgotten all about that. SM won't let me pull up your past post to find it. Would you mind posting it again?

Northern....am I blind? I do not see a diaper bag in that pic and i couldn't see it on the news video. And check your nanners.

Alien ....thank you for the links

Here is a zoom and lighten.  It looks green.  Can anyone recognize the plastic bag beside it as to what store that may have come from? 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2010, 01:37:08 PM »

I am thinking the same thing Mission. She seemed to love Craigslist. I had never been to it til this case and could not believe what was on it. Seen way to many pics. And had never heard of tops and bottoms and 420. By the way does anyone know what 420 means? I figured out the others but not that one.
I am not sure what 420 means either Darla. 

marijuana friendly
Thank you Trimm 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2010, 01:39:24 PM »

Hi Monkey's,  I posted a link to Tammi's parents divorce a few weeks ago.  I looked it up under the court site.
Janis S. Couvillion and Robin Peters are Tammi's parents. TP siblings and ages were also posted in the divorce.

I looked and could not find it.  Could someone bring this post forward please.  TIA
Go here Northern Rose this is where Seahorse posted that info on Tammi's mother - I think there may also be a screen shot somewhere also of her white page listing in Victoria. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2010, 01:40:26 PM »

Dah it helps to include the link - sorry about that

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

By the way good work Seahorse!!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #225 on: February 01, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »

I still can't make out a diaper bag much less a plastic bag lol.....I need new glasses bad.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 01, 2010, 02:16:02 PM »

I get this

Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #227 on: February 01, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »

I found a Robin A. Peters living in Odessa, Texas. Don't know if it is Tammi's Dad.

I don't believe Tammi gives up that easily when she wants something, and she wanted Gabriel. What if the Smiths own a condo in Mexico, we know they travel there. Could Elizabeth have met someone in Tammi's family or a friend that picked Gabriel up in SA and took him to Mexico? I don't think Tammi looks too far into the furture. She probably though that after a while Logan would give up looking for Gabe and move on with his life.
Just a thought.

2 4 1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2010, 02:31:17 PM »

I wonder if Yammi = San Antonio? Doesn't this person work in SA? She is friends with Tammi? She is helping to mislead people about details of this case. She has allowed Tammi a person of interest to speak to the babysitter. She is inserting herself into the investigation. hmmm makes me wonder. 

Darla I had a subscription to a pay site but it expired. I will re-join as we need it for my business. Who do you want me to look up?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2010, 02:36:08 PM »

Seahorse...thank you I had forgotten all about that. SM won't let me pull up your past post to find it. Would you mind posting it again?

Northern....am I blind? I do not see a diaper bag in that pic and i couldn't see it on the news video. And check your nanners.

Alien ....thank you for the links

Here is a zoom and lighten.  It looks green.  Can anyone recognize the plastic bag beside it as to what store that may have come from? 

Is that a plastic bag from a Disney Store? And I don't think that bag is large enough to hold Gabriel.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2010, 02:38:10 PM »

I found a Robin A. Peters living in Odessa, Texas. Don't know if it is Tammi's Dad.

I don't believe Tammi gives up that easily when she wants something, and she wanted Gabriel. What if the Smiths own a condo in Mexico, we know they travel there. Could Elizabeth have met someone in Tammi's family or a friend that picked Gabriel up in SA and took him to Mexico? I don't think Tammi looks too far into the furture. She probably though that after a while Logan would give up looking for Gabe and move on with his life.
Just a thought.

SuzieQ, are you the one with the subscription to the search sites? If so see if you can find anything on this Yammi reporter.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

I wonder if Yammi = San Antonio? Doesn't this person work in SA? She is friends with Tammi? She is helping to mislead people about details of this case. She has allowed Tammi a person of interest to speak to the babysitter. She is inserting herself into the investigation. hmmm makes me wonder. 

Darla I had a subscription to a pay site but it expired. I will re-join as we need it for my business. Who do you want me to look up?

Yeah, see if you can dig up anything else on Yammi. And see if you can find Tammi's Mom and Dad. Janis and Robin. Someone just found a Robin in Odessa Tx. See if you can find one in Az.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2010, 02:42:26 PM »

What is Yammi full name, anyone have it?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »

What is Yammi full name, anyone have it?

I don't remember it. Maybe someone else does. I keep getting kicked out of the thread. I get a message that the search function is down so can't go back and find it.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 01, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »

I found a Robin A. Peters, male in Peoria and in Glendale AZ

I don't mind running someone though the site but I need the full name and birthdate or year to narrow down the search.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2010, 02:56:09 PM »

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/sections/station/news-team/#yami-virgin

This is the reporters webpage on fox news. I will see what I can find
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2010, 03:00:17 PM »

I get this

Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.
I went to the thread to look it up by page number but the search function has been disabled - WTH?

Edit: You just need to go back and try the search again when the forum isn't as busy.   When the forum gets busy certain features are disabled until the volume drops.  This is to prevent the entire forum from slowing down.  I tried to use the search feature myself earlier today and it worked fine.  A bit later, I got the message to try later, which I did, and I was able to use it.  Muffy
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 04:49:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2010, 03:00:55 PM »

I found a Robin A. Peters, male in Peoria and in Glendale AZ

I don't mind running someone though the site but I need the full name and birthdate or year to narrow down the search.

Seahorse posted a link on the last page I think with their divorce papers but haven't been able to connect to it yet. It may have more detailed info about names and age on it.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »

Found a Y Virgin age 32 in Houston no criminal records found. No idea if this is the right person, does she look 32? In 2000 the following profile says she lived and worked in WI after moving there with her husband a doctor. I think I read she met Tammi when Tammi did a spot on the local news? Yami has worked in San Antonio and in WI, not in Arizona so not sure how they could have met. Does anyone have that information?

This is yami's online profile.
"You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been."

I was born in Panama City, Panama, and I'm proud to call myself an Army brat. This more than anything built the foundation for that need to find out more about the people around me. It also taught me how to accept others even if they aren't like me. Although I wasn't born in Texas, I consider myself a transplanted Texan and most importantly a San Antonian.

I got my start in broadcasting while taking classes at San Antonio College. A program director at a local radio station heard my show and offered me a job. I went on to U.T.S.A. where I majored in Political Science and minored in Communications. After graduating from U.T.S.A. I worked on several political campaigns. But soon my first love pullled me back to news. So I went back to broadcasting and started working for the local Telemundo station. When you're just 25 and reporting and producing for people who have over 25 years of experience under their belt, you quickly learn to grow very tough skin.

In 2000 I moved up north to follow my husband when he was accepted to medical school. I went to the land of the frozen tundra, "brats" and the Green Bay Packers. After 8 years at the CBS and Telemundo station in Milwaukee, WI, I learned a lot about myself as a reporter. I learned I could stand in 60 below zero wind chills and still talk. My friends from high school aren't too surprised since they did vote me most talkative senior. While in Milwaukee, I reported for the CBS station and anchored and produced the news at Telemundo.

Yes, I've been around for a while. That's why I have 13 Associated Press awards under my belt. But I can truly say all of them were a team effort. While you see me on TV, it's the guy on the other side of the camera who brings you the images that make you understand the joy others enjoy or the pain they sometimes have to go through. If we make you feel something, then I've done my job.

When I'm not at work I enjoy traveling. But of all the beautiful places I've been lucky enough to see, I still find Panama one of the most beautiful on earth. I thank you for letting me into your home every night and letting my stories touch you in some way.

E-mail Yami Virgin: yvirgin@foxsanantonio.com
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »

That is all I know Tracygirl. I would say that she is 32 or a little older. I doubt there are many Yami Virgin's around as that is an odd name.I think I might email her and ask her how she knows Tammi. Nothing like trying.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.