April 27, 2024, 01:33:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424588 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #280 on: February 01, 2010, 09:03:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I'm watching NG and I'm wondering if TS has been asked what I am thinking if it has I missed it.

My question to her would be

You say the first time you saw Elizabeth your first thought and words were she doesn't want her baby or what do you want to do with your baby something like that.
To me that is just weird why is that her first thought.
Anyone that travels with children it's hard you get tired and it's even harder when you travel with a infant and you are alone. You would look tired.
How did TS know that Elizabeth's look was not just being tired? How did she pick this not wanting her baby look out of all the people that were travel with children and being tired.
It just doesn't seem like what you would be looking for in others.

Even if they don't have anything to do with this little angel being gone stating the fact that she can tell the look of someone that doesn't want their baby is just not sitting right with me

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I'm watching NG and I'm wondering if TS has been asked what I am thinking if it has I missed it.

You say the first time you saw Elizabeth your first thought and words were she doesn't want her baby or what do you want to do with your baby something like that.
Anyone that travels with children it's hard you get tired and it's even harder when you travel with a infant and you are alone. You would look tired.
How did TS know that Elizabeth's look was not just being tired? How did she pick this not wanting her baby look out of all the people that were travel with children and being tired.

Even if they don't have anything to do with this little angel being gone stating the fact that she can tell the look of someone that doesn't want their baby is just not sitting right with me

Monkey hugs

Hi Stacey,

My thoughts on the airport meeting are that was an arranged meeting between the two....Tammi probably thought it would be safe to meet in a public area....maybe that was the first time they met....does anyone know how old Gabriel was at that time?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2010, 09:33:57 PM »

Stacey, I don't think it's possible to look at a woman and determine that she doesn't want her baby. I believe the whole story is a lie and they met under other circumstances by pre-arrangement.  I also don't know why Nancy Grace is being suckered in by the Smiths.  She appears to have swallowed the story about EJ calling Tammi Smith and trying to set her up.  I think EJ was being truthful to TS and that Tammi Smith is in this whole thing up to her eyeballs,  Anyway, there was a story earlier today about how the Smiths had hired this hot-shot lawyer who told them to make no more TV appearances and yet, there they were on NG again.  These two are about as bad as the Anthonys when they see a TV camera.  Maybe NG needs Tammi's professional services.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2010, 09:37:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Hi Stacey,

My thoughts on the airport meeting are that was an arranged meeting between the two....Tammi probably thought it would be safe to meet in a public area....maybe that was the first time they met....does anyone know how old Gabriel was at that time?
I think she said they met in that airport 7 mos ago which puts Gabriel at about a month old.  I question if that ever really happened - it doesn't make sense to me.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »

OT: I left a post in the prayer thread just now.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2010, 11:13:18 PM »

Poster

Hi Tammi, I know you don't know me but I have a favor to ask of you. As you know, Logan is heading to San Antonio to look for Gabe, hand out fliers and try to find anyone that may have seen Gabe or Elizabeth. You were the last person to see Elizabeth before she left. If you know anything that might help, the address or...iginally programmed into the GPS, any hotels she stayed in along the way, towns where she stopped to get gas, anyone she may have connected with, ANYTHING that might help Logan plan his best route and plan of action. PLEASE either post that info on the Bring Home Gabriel Johnson page or message me and I will get the information directly to Logans family. Thank you so much for any help you can offer. I know this has all been extremely difficult for all involved. But it has reached a point that I just hope we can all work together to bring little Gabriel home. PLEASE consider my request.

Tammi Peters Smith
Sorry I just got home....Anyway, I would love nothing more that to work together with Logan on this. He knows a whole lot more than we do though...He has the GPS! And he's the one who told me how to get a hold of her after she went to San Antonio. So we know absolutely nothing from the time we dropped Gabriel off until that Monday afternoon when Logan finally contacted us and told us how we could reach her. But if you do know Logan or any of his family, Please let them know that we would love to get together and brainstorm ideas or scenarios anytime they want to. We are doing everything we can to try to help find Gabriel...God Bless....
44 minutes ago
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »

Poster

Hi Tammi, I know you don't know me but I have a favor to ask of you. As you know, Logan is heading to San Antonio to look for Gabe, hand out fliers and try to find anyone that may have seen Gabe or Elizabeth. You were the last person to see Elizabeth before she left. If you know anything that might help, the address or...iginally programmed into the GPS, any hotels she stayed in along the way, towns where she stopped to get gas, anyone she may have connected with, ANYTHING that might help Logan plan his best route and plan of action. PLEASE either post that info on the Bring Home Gabriel Johnson page or message me and I will get the information directly to Logans family. Thank you so much for any help you can offer. I know this has all been extremely difficult for all involved. But it has reached a point that I just hope we can all work together to bring little Gabriel home. PLEASE consider my request.

Tammi Peters Smith
Sorry I just got home....Anyway, I would love nothing more that to work together with Logan on this. He knows a whole lot more than we do though...He has the GPS! And he's the one who told me how to get a hold of her after she went to San Antonio. So we know absolutely nothing from the time we dropped Gabriel off until that Monday afternoon when Logan finally contacted us and told us how we could reach her. But if you do know Logan or any of his family, Please let them know that we would love to get together and brainstorm ideas or scenarios anytime they want to. We are doing everything we can to try to help find Gabriel...God Bless....
44 minutes ago

I just about throw up in my mouth every time I read a post from TS her head needs a cleansing because she has chit for brains.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #287 on: February 02, 2010, 12:16:38 AM »

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
44 minutes ago

I just about throw up in my mouth every time I read a post from TS her head needs a cleansing because she has chit for brains.

I totally agree, just makes you want to puke. The poster didn't ask to meet with her. She makes me sick with her brainstorming scenarios. She sounds just like Cindy Anthony. I feel sure the only reason she is doing all the interviews is  to make money for appearing on shows. Wonder how much NG has paid for pics of Gabriel to Tammi? And by the way, I thought that high powered attorney told her to STHU. Ain't working is it?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 02, 2010, 01:23:34 AM »

Ok this is interesting - I found this in the previous thread it is in a post from Tamikosmom on page 68.

Tamikosmom says: Yami Virgin's relationship with Tammi and Jack Smith ... persons of interest in the Baby Gabriel Case ... bothers me no end.

And this is a snippet from her post;

GRACE: Raymond Russell Park? So she remembered that, but she didn`t remember...

JACK SMITH: No, no.

GRACE: She didn`t remember that?

JACK SMITH: Forgive me. No, this comes from -- and I don`t mean to go off track here, but...

GRACE: It`s OK.

JACK SMITH: ... but we have -- we have focused our life for the last few days since all this happened. We`re on the phone all day, trying to find out as much information. We have contacts. We have sources. Ain`t that cool? We have sources in San Antonio with a radio station and -- radio and telephone stations there.

GRACE: So you figured out it was Raymond Russell Park.

JACK SMITH: Raymond Russell Park is where -- where they -- and we also found out through that source that when she bought the bus ticket, she bought it as Elizabeth Jones.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

THE PARK - THE YAMI VIRGIN (FOX) CONNECTION

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  I`m completely stunned that you`ve been named persons of interest. On the other hand, that doesn`t mean the cops think you took baby Gabriel. I`m interpreting it to mean that they believe you know where baby Gabriel may be. What about it, Tammi Smith?

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I have tried to call the detective, Ramirez (ph), many times today, left two messages with her. It`s not that I know where he is, but like I told your staff, we`ve all been talking for the past couple days, trying to brainstorm where he is. So Yami from Fox News has been brainstorming, and she`s been digging and digging in San Antonio for us. And she gives us all of her leads. And so we go with that. And we`re working with your office, as well, and brainstorming together. So we just have our own ideas about it.

GRACE: Well, I noticed last night that you told us that you had determined the park where the handoff, the alleged handoff, was made by Mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, to this unknown couple that she just happens to meet at the park. How did you know the name of the park?

JACK SMITH: Yami. Yami was the one that had told me, and I -- I mentioned to you the connection aspect. Yami -- we have been somewhat embraced by them because they feel that we are trying our desperate -- desperately trying to find this baby. And help find this baby.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

Evening, all!  Rarely post here, but regularly check Gabriel's thread.  I'm crying "FOUL!" on the above blue bolded remark.  First of all, no reporter worth his/her salt (particularly one who has anchored and directed/produced news programs) is going to "give" their leads to anybody, much less some couple from another state.  Secondly, any reporter worth his/her salt is going to verify, research, and investigate those leads and pass the viable ones on to LE (particularly in cases involving missing children).  I'm not buying what the Smiths are selling here.  It's completely illogical.
The above green bolded post is laughable, IMO.  It's amusing the way Tammi tries to lay blame at LE's doorstep, attempting to make it sound like it's their fault Gabriel has not been found because they won't get in tough with Tammi and follow her leads.  Shades of Casey & Cindy Anthony!  Not buying it, Tammi Smith.  Also questioning why Yammi would "provide the name of the park".  Jack's last few attempts sentences imply that he's clarified exactly how the Smiths know Yammi (their "Connection"), when in fact it does nothing of the sort.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2010, 01:29:10 AM »

Well, need to scoot..early a.m. wakeup call.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #290 on: February 02, 2010, 03:20:28 AM »

http://www.woai.com/mostpopular/story/Famous-private-investigator-joins-the-search-for/mzpwp-Z5jE6FSfuzD3qADA.cspx

FAMOUS INVESTIGATOR JOINS THE SEARCH FOR GABRIEL

SAN ANTONIO – It’s been nearly six weeks since a missing Arizona baby was last seen. The last time anyone saw 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson was here in San Antonio on December 26. Now we’ve learned a private investigator is involved in the search.

World famous private Investigator Jay J. Armes, known as "The Investigator," tells us he'll be working in San Antonio. Armes has been finding missing people for 40 years. He’s most famous for finding Marlon Brando's son in the 70's. Armes charges up to $1 million a case, but for Baby Gabriel he and his team are doing it for free.

"Because of the way it happened and the way the girl started lying from the beginning," Armes told ABC15 on a phone interview from Texas.  "At first she had given it to a couple, and then she didn't know who the couple were. The harder the cases are, the more challenging they are to me."

"We have not started a homicide case, we are still considering it as a missing person case," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.

The boy's father, Logan McQueary, has also said he is coming to San Antonio this week. He plans to pass out flyers hoping to spur someone's memory about where his little son might be.

Like San Antonio Police and McQueary, Armes still believes Gabriel is alive, though Johnson will not cooperate with authorities. Based on what he's seen, Armes tells us he believes Gabriel is still alive and that the boy's mother did, in fact, give him up in an "underground adoption."

"There's got to be a reason why she's throwing everybody off," said Armes.

If you have any information on Baby Gabriel, please call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2010, 03:58:47 AM »

ooops, Sorry Northern, I see you posted a link earlier for the above PI getting involved. I kept getting kicked out the cage tonight that I missed your post trying to reload the page!! 

On another note, anyone have any comments on this PI? He seems pretty eccentric to say the least...But if he brings Gabriel home, I guess he can be whatever he wants to be!! Hoping Gabriel is found very soon. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22407233/detail.html

Father of Gabriel Johnson To Hit The Road
Logan McQueary Leaves Tuesday To Find His Missing Son
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 10:16 pm MST February 1, 2010
UPDATED: 10:39 pm MST February 1, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› Print
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Nearly a dozen members of the McQueary family were huddled in a hotel room Monday. All of them were working laptops, cell phone, printers, and maps tacked to the wall.

This kind of activity is usually reserved for campaign headquarters, but the urgency here is much more important than election wins and losses. The McQuearys are in a desperate search for one of their own.

"He's part of us, we want him back," said Sandy Peters, Gabriel's Great Aunt.

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson has been missing since Christmas, after his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, says she took him to Texas. She first said she killed the boy, but later told authorities she gave Gabriel away to strangers in a San Antonio park.

So the McQuearys have set up a war room to help re-trace her path.

"There's just so many different scenarios. If Gabriel was sleeping, she could have just taken off and driven a while, and if he was awake and crying, she would have stopped and fed him," said Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father.

Logan McQueary will set out for San Antonio Tuesday with his cousins, Lisa and Joe Peters. Lisa just flew in from Egypt to help in any way she could.

"You know, I hadn't met Gabriel yet, and I was really looking forward to Christmas. We had Christmas presents for him. I was just ready to meet him. I heard he was a really great kid," said Lisa Peters.

Gabriel's disappearance has gotten so much media attention, the man sitting next to Lisa on the overseas flight knew all about it.

"We're kind of overwhelmed with how many people all over the United States," said Logan McQueary.

But their task is made harder by the fact that Elizabeth Johnson is the only one who knows where she stopped and who she met on the way. And Elizabeth is not talking.

"I wish she would tell Logan the truth, all of us the truth, but we'll find Gabriel without her if that's what we have to do," said Sandy Peters.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 02, 2010, 09:41:55 AM »

ooops, Sorry Northern, I see you posted a link earlier for the above PI getting involved. I kept getting kicked out the cage tonight that I missed your post trying to reload the page!! 

On another note, anyone have any comments on this PI? He seems pretty eccentric to say the least...But if he brings Gabriel home, I guess he can be whatever he wants to be!! Hoping Gabriel is found very soon. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

No sorries.  It would be a shame to miss an article that may have info as opposed to it being posted more than once.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #294 on: February 02, 2010, 09:48:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Went to Logan and Gabriel's page and guess who is asking for donations to go to SA. None other than Gayle St. John. Said she would go to the motel and see if she could find anything. I posted a warning over there not to send her money. She is a fraud. That makes me so angry, these stupid vultures start circling their prey when they are vulnerable. Shame on them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 02, 2010, 09:57:10 AM »

Baby Gabriel's father solicits donations

The Arizona man seeking answers in the disappearance of his son is asking for public support.

Logan McQueary has established a bank account to help provide funds for his search for Gabriel Johnson. Donations to "The Gabriel Johnson Trust" can be made at any Bank of America branch.

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, remains in a Phoenix jail on kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference charges. She allegedly took her eight month-old son from Tempe to San Antonio, then re-appeared in Miami Beach without the baby. She ahs refused to discuss what happened to Gabriel with police.

McQueary is planning to re-trace Elizabeth's steps to determine what happened to his son. He has hired a private investigator to aid in his search

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/02/01/20100201gabrielsearchaccount02012010-CR.html
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 02, 2010, 10:15:43 AM »

Went to Logan and Gabriel's page and guess who is asking for donations to go to SA. None other than Gayle St. John. Said she would go to the motel and see if she could find anything. I posted a warning over there not to send her money. She is a fraud. That makes me so angry, these stupid vultures start circling their prey when they are vulnerable. Shame on them.

Thanks darla......I agree I think the whole bunch associated with her are as full of chit as TS and JS  I think if anyone knew from their psychic abilities where Gabriel could be found that they would offer the information free of charge.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 02, 2010, 10:16:58 AM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad Preps For Road Trip
Logan McQueary Leaves Tuesday To Find His Missing Son

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Nearly a dozen members of the McQueary family were huddled in a hotel room Monday. All of them were working with laptops, cell phone, printers and maps tacked to the wall.

This kind of activity is usually reserved for campaign headquarters, but the urgency here is much more important than election wins and losses. The McQuearys are in a desperate search for one of their own.

"He's part of us, we want him back," said Sandy Peters, Gabriel's Great Aunt.

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson has been missing since Christmas, after his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, says she took him to Texas. She first said she killed the boy, but later told authorities she gave Gabriel away to strangers in a San Antonio park.

The McQuearys have set up a war room to help re-trace her path.

"There's just so many different scenarios. If Gabriel was sleeping, she could have just taken off and driven a while, and if he was awake and crying, she would have stopped and fed him," said Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father.

McQueary will set out for San Antonio on Tuesday with his cousins, Lisa and Joe Peters. Lisa just flew in from Egypt to help in any way she could.

"You know, I hadn't met Gabriel yet, and I was really looking forward to Christmas. We had Christmas presents for him. I was just ready to meet him. I heard he was a really great kid," said Lisa Peters.

Gabriel's disappearance has gotten so much media attention that the man sitting next to Lisa Peters on the overseas flight knew all about it.

"We're kind of overwhelmed with how many people all over the United States," said McQueary.

But their task is made harder by the fact that Elizabeth Johnson is the only one who knows where she stopped and who she met on the way -- and Elizabeth is not talking.

"I wish she would tell Logan the truth -- all of us the truth -- but we'll find Gabriel without her if that's what we have to do," said Sandy Peters.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22407233/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: February 02, 2010, 10:18:03 AM »

Thanks darla......I agree I think the whole bunch associated with her are as full of chit as TS and JS  I think if anyone knew from their psychic abilities where Gabriel could be found that they would offer the information free of charge.

and Gabriel would have been found by now. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #299 on: February 02, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »

You are right about her being a fraud - that was great you posted over there, if she really wanted to help she would do it at no charge 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.