April 27, 2024, 04:57:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424636 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2010, 10:21:15 AM »

Baby Gabriel's father solicits donations

The Arizona man seeking answers in the disappearance of his son is asking for public support.

Logan McQueary has established a bank account to help provide funds for his search for Gabriel Johnson. Donations to "The Gabriel Johnson Trust" can be made at any Bank of America branch.

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, remains in a Phoenix jail on kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference charges. She allegedly took her eight month-old son from Tempe to San Antonio, then re-appeared in Miami Beach without the baby. She ahs refused to discuss what happened to Gabriel with police.

McQueary is planning to re-trace Elizabeth's steps to determine what happened to his son. He has hired a private investigator to aid in his search

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/02/01/20100201gabrielsearchaccount02012010-CR.html

This is so irritating that EJ has the answer to where he is and refuses to talk and is more than likely happy with herself that she is putting all the people looking for Gabriel thru pure hell looking for him. It seems to be ones best interest to be on the wrong side of the law rather than a law abiding citizen.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2010, 10:23:28 AM »

She wouldn't have to drive to SA if she truly was physic. Remember in the Caylee case they said her and her crew, cleaned out a couple of buffets in Orlando. Someone said it looked like a bunch of pigs at a trough eating.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2010, 10:24:43 AM »

Probably already posted:

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1117.shtml

Who Did Baby Gabriel's Mother Meet With While In San Antonio

New details in the search for Baby Gabriel Johnson have been uncovered by Fox News at Nine. According to an eyewitness Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was in the company of a Hispanic male in his mid to late 20's at least 2 times. The witness also tells us that during one of those meetings a couple in their late 30's was also with them.
Federal and Local authorities have not given new information in the case. San Antonio Police Chief William McManus says that so far this investigation is still a missing person case. Who Did Baby Gabriel's Mother Meet With While In San Antonio

Monday, February 1 2010, 09:55 AM CST

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 02, 2010, 10:29:17 AM »

The Arizona man seeking answers in the disappearance of his son is asking for public support.

Logan McQueary has established a bank account to help provide funds for his search for Gabriel Johnson. Donations to "The Gabriel Johnson Trust" can be made at any Bank of America branch.

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, remains in a Phoenix jail on kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference charges. She allegedly took her eight month-old son from Tempe to San Antonio, then re-appeared in Miami Beach without the baby. She ahs refused to discuss what happened to Gabriel with police.

McQueary is planning to re-trace Elizabeth's steps to determine what happened to his son. He has hired a private investigator to aid in his search

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/02/01/20100201gabrielsearchaccount02012010-CR.html

This is so irritating that EJ has the answer to where he is and refuses to talk and is more than likely happy with herself that she is putting all the people looking for Gabriel thru pure hell looking for him. It seems to be ones best interest to be on the wrong side of the law rather than a law abiding citizen.

She has more rights in jail than Logan or Gabriel have. Something needs to change. I am to the point I think we need to go back to the old days, when someone murdered someone, they were tried in just a few days, or a week or so, and taken out of the courtroom and hanged. It would surely cut down on the crime rate.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 02, 2010, 10:35:44 AM »

Probably already posted:

New details in the search for Baby Gabriel Johnson have been uncovered by Fox News at Nine. According to an eyewitness Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was in the company of a Hispanic male in his mid to late 20's at least 2 times. The witness also tells us that during one of those meetings a couple in their late 30's was also with them.
Federal and Local authorities have not given new information in the case. San Antonio Police Chief William McManus says that so far this investigation is still a missing person case. Who Did Baby Gabriel's Mother Meet With While In San Antonio

I am wondering if this is another of Yami's red herrings. I see it is another Case of what Fox news has uncovered. Why are these eyewitness on the news instead of going to LE. I do not trust this Yami person.She has tried to turn this toward Mexico since she first started reporting it.

God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #305 on: February 02, 2010, 10:56:26 AM »

She wouldn't have to drive to SA if she truly was physic. Remember in the Caylee case they said her and her crew, cleaned out a couple of buffets in Orlando. Someone said it looked like a bunch of pigs at a trough eating.
That must be why she needs donations, so they can eat well.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: February 02, 2010, 10:58:17 AM »

Probably already posted:

I am wondering if this is another of Yami's red herrings. I see it is another Case of what Fox news has uncovered. Why are these eyewitness on the news instead of going to LE. I do not trust this Yami person.She has tried to turn this toward Mexico since she first started reporting it.

I wish we could find out the witnesses name.  If it is found out that this was an underground adoption, you can bet they are very thorough.  I would imagine they would have witnesses come forward to thow off any kind of progress in the investigation.  This is utterly a mess!!!!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 02, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »

That must be why she needs donations, so they can eat well.
Monkey Devil!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: February 02, 2010, 11:08:30 AM »

She has more rights in jail than Logan or Gabriel have. Something needs to change. I am to the point I think we need to go back to the old days, when someone murdered someone, they were tried in just a few days, or a week or so, and taken out of the courtroom and hanged. It would surely cut down on the crime rate.

I agree 100%.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 02, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »

Nancy Grace transcript from last night

<snipped>

GRACE: Joining us right now, special guest, Tammi Peters Smith and Jack Smith. The would-be adoptive couple out of Arizona.

Both of you, thank you for being with us. To you, Jack Smith, why is this witness just coming forward or has this witness been out there all along and we`re just hearing about it?

JACK SMITH, SPOKE TO ELIZABETH JOHNSON BEHIND BARS, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: We just heard about it this morning. We got the call about that because it was -- seems as though it was being somewhat held under wraps. But it`s our understanding that the police have known about this for quite some time. We weren`t made aware of it until this morning.

GRACE: Huh. Well, you know, another thing to you, Tammi Smith.

T. SMITH: Yes.

GRACE: I would love to know who this person is, but she did say she was with a male with dark hair, I believe she said he was Hispanic and a woman with long, blond hair. Did she not?

T. SMITH: She did. Wait, did you say the man was Hispanic?

GRACE: Yes.

T. SMITH: She -- Elizabeth didn`t say he was Hispanic. She just said he had very, dark short, very dark hair.

GRACE: OK.

T. SMITH: She didn`t say Hispanic.

GRACE: And plus there`s another male in the scenario. There`s a man and a woman, couple in their mid-30s and then there`s a Hispanic male. So I don`t know which one has dark hair. But I know one of them according to her has dark hair.

And I also know this witness looks at the man and says he`s Hispanic. Now what does that mean? I don`t know. But that`s how the witness described the male.

Now here`s the other thing. As best as you can, Tammi, in a nutshell, you get a call or you set up a call with Elizabeth, mommy, from behind bars. Whatever. You`re on a phone call with her and suddenly she says, look, it`s on you, you`re the one that set me up with this couple. Is that essentially what she says?

T. SMITH: I didn`t set up the call. I have a cell phone, and she shouldn`t even be allowed to call a cell phone. They`re not supposed to be able to do a.

GRACE: Don`t care. Don`t care. Don`t care how you got on the phone. Fast forward. OK?

T. SMITH: OK.

GRACE: What does she say about you setting up the meeting with this couple?

T. SMITH: She was just yelling at me saying this is all my fault, that I set this up, and I said, what are you talking about? I didn`t set anything up. And I asked her, how did I set this up? And she couldn`t tell me. I said, what`s their names? I don`t know. Well, then what`s their phone number? I don`t know. So she really didn`t.

GRACE: OK. Hold on. When was this conversation, Tammi?

T. SMITH: At my house, on my cell phone.

GRACE: No, when. When was this?

T. SMITH: I`m sorry, when? I think it was maybe last Thursday or something?

J. SMITH: Thursday or Friday.

T. SMITH: I think it was about a week ago.

GRACE: OK. Last Thursday. Today is Monday. So you got Sunday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday. Four days ago.

T. SMITH: I wrote it -- I wrote everything down.

GRACE: OK.

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Got it.

J. SMITH: 28th. I think it was the 28th.

GRACE: That was wise that you write everything down.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Jack Smith. Jack Smith, during your conversation -- you and your wife`s conversation with the mother last week, what else does she reveal, other than accusing you and Tammi of wrongdoing?

J. SMITH: Nancy, I wasn`t -- I was just on the -- hearing the back side of the -- one side of the conversation. You know, it seemed very, very strange, very scattered, very -- almost like she was scared and frightened. And she should be.

GRACE: What about it, Tammi? What else did she say?

T. SMITH: She was concerned about three people out of the country talking about this case.

GRACE: Why?

T. SMITH: I don`t know. That`s my big question to the police.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 02, 2010, 11:23:29 AM »

Baby Gabriel Investigator Jay J. Armes Puts Heavyweight Investigative Team Together

McQueary & Armes to Meet in El Paso Texas!

The world's most famous private investigator Jay J. Armes has just taken on another high-profile investigation— that of missing eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen on December 26 2009, with his mother, in San Antonio Texas. The mother, Elizabeth Johnson, is sitting in a Phoenix Arizona jail on four felony charges including child abuse and kidnapping. The father, Logan McQueary, plans to follow Johnson's kidnapping road trip from Tempe Arizona to San Antonio Texas. But on the way, he will stop in the border town of El Paso to visit Jay J. Armes, whose agency is The Investigators.

Jay J. Armes, who takes on both domestic and international cases, has forty years and thousands of cases under his experiential belt. When I spoke with Armes today in a phone interview, he told me that he has brought in three other prominent investigators to search for missing Baby Gabriel. Along with Logan Clark of California, Armes named Texas-based Ralph Thomas of Austin and Bill Dear of Houston. Among the four investigators are 135 years of illustrious experience. Armes believes Baby Gabriel is alive and says he'll find him. He said that since he took Baby Gabriel's case, people have been calling his office with tips. "We are going to look at everything," Armes said.

Among the numerous leads that Armes and his investigative team will look at is the Wisconsin woman who posted on the Internet that she adopted a baby Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas. When called on it, she said the baby was two weeks old— a statement that Armes thinks is untrue. Armes raised the subject of underground adoption and baby brokers. "They sell the kids in Mexico," said Armes, who has recovered over 100 kidnapped children. He added that human traffickers get '$25,000 and up for a kid'. Armes raised the subject of Jack and Tammi Smith. He stated, "It's odd that the Smiths [tried to] adopt a child who then becomes missing."

MORE...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2658365/baby_gabriel_investigator_jay_j_armes.html?cat=17
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 02, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »

EJ is in Jail.....how in he!! would she know 3 people out of the country were talking about the case. Tammi makes no sense what so ever. I think Jack is like Georgie....Tammi has his in a dixie cup just like Cindy. 

God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2010, 12:06:54 PM »

EJ is in Jail.....how in he!! would she know 3 people out of the country were talking about the case. Tammi makes no sense what so ever. I think Jack is like Georgie....Tammi has his in a dixie cup just like Cindy. 
I have to wonder if someone involved was on that bus with her to Florida......could it be she was to get off in Florida and finish they would then complete the transaction?  Could it be she sold him for under 1000.00 because all she had on her was 500.00, that seems like very little money?  I am going to snoop to see what the bus fare is from SA to Ft. Myers is.....Tammi Smith knows - she knows alot - I really believe that. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »

snipped from the above article
T. SMITH: She was concerned about three people out of the country talking about this case.

GRACE: Why?

T. SMITH: I don`t know. That`s my big question to the police.

Why didn't this come out before? She made no mention of this part of the conversation between her and EJ. she is covering her hinny

I have to to say, I am so impressed by Logan. He is really going all out to find his son.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2010, 01:13:04 PM »

I can't navigate in the Tornado Bus Co website as it is all in Spanish.  I went to Greyhound and they don't list an amount for the fare???  I am confused. 

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: February 02, 2010, 02:05:29 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22412133/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 02, 2010, 02:07:08 PM »

Enema Woman ARRESTED     
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: February 02, 2010, 02:07:54 PM »

I can't navigate in the Tornado Bus Co website as it is all in Spanish.  I went to Greyhound and they don't list an amount for the fare???  I am confused. 

I believe in thread 1 it was discussed.  $170-180 is the price.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: February 02, 2010, 02:08:10 PM »

article to link above snipped  Maybe now we will get somewhere in this case!   

"PHOENIX -- Officers have arrested person-of-interest Tammi Smith in connection with the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, authorities said.

Gabriel disappeared at the end of December in San Antonio, Texas. His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

According to a statement from the Tempe Police Department, Smith will be charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference, custodial interference and forgery.

Police searched the home belonging to Smith and her husband, Jack Smith, Jan. 15. At the time, they did not provide any specifics.

The Smiths have said Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption but her ex-boyfriend, Logan McQueary, wouldn't go along with it."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #319 on: February 02, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »

article to link above snipped  Maybe now we will get somewhere in this case!   

"PHOENIX -- Officers have arrested person-of-interest Tammi Smith in connection with the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, authorities said.

Gabriel disappeared at the end of December in San Antonio, Texas. His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

According to a statement from the Tempe Police Department, Smith will be charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference, custodial interference and forgery.

Police searched the home belonging to Smith and her husband, Jack Smith, Jan. 15. At the time, they did not provide any specifics.

The Smiths have said Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption but her ex-boyfriend, Logan McQueary, wouldn't go along with it."

About time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.