April 27, 2024, 12:40:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424576 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: February 02, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »

AWESOME!!!!!

Hey Jack.....  I have some Neon Closed signs for that business  you all built up.

Tammi Smith Arrested In Baby Gabriel Case

POSTED: 11:34 am MST February 2, 2010
UPDATED: 11:49 am MST February 2, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› Print
PHOENIX -- Officers have arrested person-of-interest Tammi Smith in connection with the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, authorities said.

Gabriel disappeared at the end of December in San Antonio, Texas. His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference.

According to a statement from the Tempe Police Department, Smith will be charged with conspiracy to commit custodial interference, custodial interference and forgery.

Police searched the home belonging to Smith and her husband, Jack Smith, Jan. 15. At the time, they did not provide any specifics.

The Smiths have said Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption but her ex-boyfriend, Logan McQueary, wouldn't go along with it.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 02, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »

Tammi Smith, 37, of Scottsdale, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit custodial interference, custodial interference and forgery, according to information from Tempe police.

Smith was arrested at 11:10 a.m. at her residence in north Scottsdale, police said.

Smith and her husband, Jack Smith, who have been in the national media spotlight involving the story of Gabriel Johnson, were once interested in adopting the child. And as the investigation evolved, the couple was named “persons of interest” in the case. Police believe the Smiths are withholding information that could lead them to the whereabouts of the boy.

Tammi Smith is being transported to the Tempe City Jail, and later will be booked into a Maricopa County jail, police said.

Jack Smith, who was contacted by the Tribune on Tuesday morning, wouldn’t immediately comment.

snipped

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150179

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2010, 02:19:56 PM »

YEEHAWWWWWW!

That is what I get for taking a nap. I missed the excitement!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #323 on: February 02, 2010, 02:20:56 PM »

Enema Woman ARRESTED     
WHAT????!!!!! YAY 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 02, 2010, 02:22:33 PM »

Potential adoptive mother of missing Tempe baby arrested

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Potential-adoptive-mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #325 on: February 02, 2010, 02:23:17 PM »

Is there a video. I want to see how she was jumping up and down with happiness. Remember she said she would be happy if they arrested her.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2010, 02:25:15 PM »

TEMPE, AZ - Authorities have made an arrest in connection with the disappearance of a missing 8-month-old Arizona boy.

According to Tempe Police Spokesperson Steve Carbajal, Tammi Smith was taken into custody just after 11 a.m.

The 37-year-old has been arrested for three charges including:

1. Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference (A class four felony)
2. Custodial Interference (A Class four felony)
3. Forgery (A Class four felony)

Smith is currently enroute to the Tempe Police Department and will later be transported and booked into the Maricopa County Jail, according to Carbajal.

Smith and her husband Jack were named 'persons of interest' in the case last month.

Sources confirm Jack was not arrested, but investigators say he remains of interest in the investigation.

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson vanished from his Tempe home in late December. He was last seen on the day after Christmas when his mother, Elizabeth, reportedly took him from Tempe to San Antonio.

Elizabeth was apparently fleeing from a custody dispute with the boy's father, Logan McQueary.

Tempe detectives consider McQueary a victim in the case.

Elizabeth was eventually arrested in Florida, but baby Gabriel was no where to be found.

"It is a very real possibility that Elizabeth killed Gabriel," said Tempe Lt. Mike Horn said. "We are holding out hope that he's alive, but we have to look at every aspect and investigate everything."

Tammi and Jack Smith last month admitted they had wanted to adopt Gabriel and were friends with Elizabeth.

The Smiths have maintained their innocence since the boy went missing, but Tempe detectives have said they felt as though they were withholding information in the case.

The arrest of Tammi Smith comes several weeks after the couple's north Scottsdale home was searched by detectives.

Investigators will not discuss what they took from the home, but the Smiths said officers walked away with computers and paperwork.

The case has garnered national attention over the last few weeks.

Baby Gabriel remains missing.

Check back for updates.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-police-make-arrest-in-missing-baby-Gabriel/l-hiVWyc7E-by9eczEAoHA.cspx

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 02, 2010, 02:28:30 PM »

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Arizona-woman-arrested-in-Baby-Gabriel-case/MeQ6dmdEYUK0Cbfao84W5g.cspx

By AMANDA LEE MYERS, Associated Press Writer

PHOENIX (AP) - A woman who wanted to adopt an Arizona baby who has been missing for more than a month has been arrested.

Tammi Smith was arrested Tuesday at her Scottsdale home on charges of custodial interference, conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal says Smith was being taken to the department and would be booked later into Maricopa County jail.

Smith and her husband Jack Smith have been considered "persons of interest" for weeks in the investigation into the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson of Tempe. Jack Smith did not answer his cell phone, and his voicemail box was full.

Gabriel's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 02, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »

Is there a video. I want to see how she was jumping up and down with happiness. Remember she said she would be happy if they arrested her.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »

Oh yes I remember - I hope we see some video - I need to check on her fan page - all the freaks over there that were loving her everyday - wonder what they think now?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »

TEMPE, AZ - Authorities have made an arrest in connection with the disappearance of a missing 8-month-old Arizona boy.

According to Tempe Police Spokesperson Steve Carbajal, Tammi Smith was taken into custody just after 11 a.m.

The 37-year-old has been arrested for three charges including:

1. Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference (A class four felony)
2. Custodial Interference (A Class four felony)
3. Forgery (A Class four felony)

Smith is currently enroute to the Tempe Police Department and will later be transported and booked into the Maricopa County Jail, according to Carbajal.

Smith and her husband Jack were named 'persons of interest' in the case last month.

Sources confirm Jack was not arrested, but investigators say he remains of interest in the investigation.

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson vanished from his Tempe home in late December. He was last seen on the day after Christmas when his mother, Elizabeth, reportedly took him from Tempe to San Antonio.

Elizabeth was apparently fleeing from a custody dispute with the boy's father, Logan McQueary.

Tempe detectives consider McQueary a victim in the case.

Elizabeth was eventually arrested in Florida, but baby Gabriel was no where to be found.

"It is a very real possibility that Elizabeth killed Gabriel," said Tempe Lt. Mike Horn said. "We are holding out hope that he's alive, but we have to look at every aspect and investigate everything."

Tammi and Jack Smith last month admitted they had wanted to adopt Gabriel and were friends with Elizabeth.

The Smiths have maintained their innocence since the boy went missing, but Tempe detectives have said they felt as though they were withholding information in the case.

The arrest of Tammi Smith comes several weeks after the couple's north Scottsdale home was searched by detectives.

Investigators will not discuss what they took from the home, but the Smiths said officers walked away with computers and paperwork.

The case has garnered national attention over the last few weeks.

Baby Gabriel remains missing.

Check back for updates.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-police-make-arrest-in-missing-baby-Gabriel/l-hiVWyc7E-by9eczEAoHA.cspx

Well its about freaking time I wonder what Mz Nancy would say about Tammi tonight. MOO, her judgemnt hasn't been so hot lately

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »

I agree IM - her judgment has been rather clouded for while now. 

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2010, 02:42:48 PM »

Oh yes I remember - I hope we see some video - I need to check on her fan page - all the freaks over there that were loving her everyday - wonder what they think now?

Any ideas of her bond tomorrow morning?  I would say it would be rather large like Elizabeths.  This has made my work day.  I am just waiting to make my year by having this precious baby Gabriel found safe and with his father. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2010, 02:47:15 PM »

Father of missing infant coming to Texas

The father of a missing Arizona infant last seen in San Antonio in December is en route to El Paso, where he plans to meet with internationally-known private investigator Jay J. Armes.

Armes said he and Logan McQueary of Tempe, Ariz., the father of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, will discuss the investigation Tuesday evening and plot their route to San Antonio, where they will retrace the baby's mother's steps.

“We will decipher every iota of information,” Armes said Tuesday morning, adding both he and McQueary are hopeful they'll find Gabriel. “Right now, I feel that Gabriel is still alive, because there haven't been any sightings of a cadaver.”

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was held at the Maricopa County Jail on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. Bond was set at $1.1 million, cash only.

Authorities said Johnson and her baby stayed at a North Side hotel Dec. 20-27. On Dec. 27, Johnson was seen boarding a bus to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., but Gabriel wasn't with her, authorities said.

She was arrested in Florida on Dec. 30 after she failed to show up for a custodial hearing in Phoenix.

While Armes said a San Antonio police search of an East Side landfill conducted Monday failed to turn up any clues, police department spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said officials have not searched the site.

A segment of the Tessman Road Landfill in the 7000 block of Interstate 10 East was blocked off as part of a possible search for Gabriel, said Peg Mulloy, spokeswoman for Arizona-based Republic Services Inc., which owns the 1,000-acre landfill.

Police officials contacted the waste-management company earlier this month about the landfill being a place of interest in the case, Mulloy said, but so far police say they have not initiated a search.

“The Chief (William McManus) has indicated that if something does happen, we'll let everyone know,” Gutierrez said, “but we did not search the landfill yesterday (Monday).”

Armes said he will work with three other private investigators in California, Austin and Houston. Combined, the team has more than 135 years of experience, said Armes, who runs a company called The Investigators.

He said a mutual friend told McQueary of Armes' company, and McQueary contacted him recently to ask if he was interested in the case. Armes, whose most famous investigation involved the 1972 return of Christian Brando after a custody-related kidnapping, signed on immediately.

“The harder the case is, the more challenging it is for me,” he said. “We've already been following several leads.”

Already, investigators with the Tempe Police Department, FBI and San Antonio police tried to find Gabriel, but Armes said he plans to look into claims other agencies already determined to be false.

“We have to interview everyone that they've talked to,” he said. “The more investigators on the case, the better

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/83353172.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2010, 02:47:37 PM »

I want to see the mugshot 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »

Any ideas of her bond tomorrow morning?  I would say it would be rather large like Elizabeths.  This has made my work day.  I am just waiting to make my year by having this precious baby Gabriel found safe and with his father. 

Her and EJ can reminisce as they sit in their pink undies of how they met in a airport   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »

I want to see the mugshot 

I want to see the perp walk in front of the judge as she tells him SATIN is after him!    maybe she can WRIGHT a new chapter in her book?   
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »

YEEHAWWWWWW!

That is what I get for taking a nap. I missed the excitement!

Same here Darla... we snooze we lose!  This is good news.  Maybe now Tammi will start to sing...... 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #338 on: February 02, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »

Baby Gabriel Investigator Jay J. Armes Puts Heavyweight Investigative Team Together

McQueary & Armes to Meet in El Paso Texas!

The world's most famous private investigator Jay J. Armes has just taken on another high-profile investigation— that of missing eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen on December 26 2009, with his mother, in San Antonio Texas. The mother, Elizabeth Johnson, is sitting in a Phoenix Arizona jail on four felony charges including child abuse and kidnapping. The father, Logan McQueary, plans to follow Johnson's kidnapping road trip from Tempe Arizona to San Antonio Texas. But on the way, he will stop in the border town of El Paso to visit Jay J. Armes, whose agency is The Investigators.

Jay J. Armes, who takes on both domestic and international cases, has forty years and thousands of cases under his experiential belt. When I spoke with Armes today in a phone interview, he told me that he has brought in three other prominent investigators to search for missing Baby Gabriel. Along with Logan Clark of California, Armes named Texas-based Ralph Thomas of Austin and Bill Dear of Houston. Among the four investigators are 135 years of illustrious experience. Armes believes Baby Gabriel is alive and says he'll find him. He said that since he took Baby Gabriel's case, people have been calling his office with tips. "We are going to look at everything," Armes said.

Among the numerous leads that Armes and his investigative team will look at is the Wisconsin woman who posted on the Internet that she adopted a baby Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas. When called on it, she said the baby was two weeks old— a statement that Armes thinks is untrue.
Armes raised the subject of underground adoption and baby brokers. "They sell the kids in Mexico," said Armes, who has recovered over 100 kidnapped children. He added that human traffickers get '$25,000 and up for a kid'. Armes raised the subject of Jack and Tammi Smith. He stated, "It's odd that the Smiths [tried to] adopt a child who then becomes missing."

MORE...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2658365/baby_gabriel_investigator_jay_j_armes.html?cat=17
WOW!!
This experienced investigator thinks our "Beth" was lying.  Interesting.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #339 on: February 02, 2010, 02:52:17 PM »

Enema Woman ARRESTED     
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.