April 27, 2024, 06:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424659 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #520 on: February 02, 2010, 09:40:11 PM »

snipped from page 3

On 12/27/09 it was learned that Elizabeth Johnson was in the State of Texas.  On 12/27/09, T.P.D. Sergeant L Lenzen contact Elizabeth via telephone.  Elizabeth was instructed to make contact with Texas Law Enforcement in order to confirm that Gabriel was alive and safe.  Elizabeth refused.

On 12/27/09 Tammi Smith sent the following Text message to Logan "Can we get together tomorrow morning to talk with you and yoru dad?  I'm afriad she'll be gone forever, cause she dosen't want to go to jail for kidnapping.  She doesn't trust u or ur dad.  The only way she'll come back is if my attorney faxes the signed papers to her so she won't get in trouble and Gabriel b w/us."  Logan responded "no" and that he wanted Gabriel returned to him.

On 12/29/09 I conducted a police interview with the Smiths.  When I asked how the Smiths were going to handle the fact that Logan refused to sign over his custodial rights.  Tammi Smith stated she was going to use her attorney's help to pressure Logan to pay previous child support, current child support and be responsibel for visitation.  Tammi stated due to the above listed pressure the hope was Logan would release his custodial rights and the adoption could proceed.

http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf

Ok I am confused, what child support?  Logan wasn't paying child support was he??

That is what Tammi told LE when they interviewed her.  Her facts are not based on reality. 
Thanks Northern Rose - and the attorney she refers to is a figment of her imagination too I'm sure - her desperation to get her hands on Gabriel is frightening, they need to keep her locked up indefinitely 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: February 02, 2010, 09:41:06 PM »

This woman is wacked. She knows where this baby is, no doubt about it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #522 on: February 02, 2010, 09:42:44 PM »

Tammi has some really serious mental problems. I think CPS might need to get Hannah out of their custody.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: February 02, 2010, 09:45:22 PM »

I wonder if it's possible that EJ has finally talked to police and that precipated Tammi's arrest.  oh God I hope that's what happened.  Elizabeth is a young girl and if she hasn't killed Gabriel she has everything to gain by cooperating now and maybe avoiding a very long prison term.  I hope her attorney has told her that.  Of course, if she murdered little Gabriel, all bets are off.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 02, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »

Search for missing Mesa baby comes to Tucson

TUCSON, AZ (KOLD) - The case of the missing 8-month-old baby from Mesa now has ties to Tucson.

No one has seen Gabriel Johnson since Christmas but it's thought that he came through the Tucson area with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, at some point around then..

Tuesday the baby's dad, Logan McQueary, came to Tucson to retrace the mother's footsteps.

McQueary is stopping at hotels and convenience stores, from here to San Antonio, where he knows the mom and baby ended up at one point.

McQueary is handing out fliers, asking questions,.hoping someone will give him a clue to find his son.

The mother has changed her story several times, saying she killed the baby, then that she sold him, and also that she gave him away.

McQueary is especially optimistic after today's arrest of Scottsdale resident Tammi Smith.

She wanted to adopt Gabriel.

She and her husband have been "persons of interest" for weeks in the investigation into the baby's disappearance.

McQueary has always believed she knows more than she is letting on and now that she's in custody, he's hoping for some answers.

"Maybe she's going to sit in jail and think about exactly what's going on. Maybe she'll come clean with everything that she knows.  Maybe it will lead to finding Gabriel.  That's what I'm hoping for," he says.

The baby's mom, Elizabeth Johnson, remains is in the Maricopa County jail, refusing to say where the baby is.

She's charged with kidnapping,  child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=11922784
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: February 02, 2010, 09:47:21 PM »

Jack seems to have a warped sense of right and wrong as well. Did nothing wrong? Ahhh yes she did...she put a false name on a court document, she tried to force a young father into giving up his child and she helped to plan all of this. Sorry Jack to tell ya but your wife pretty much broke the law.

Honestly these people are so frustrating.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: February 02, 2010, 09:51:21 PM »

Tammi has some really serious mental problems. I think CPS might need to get Hannah out of their custody.

I know this poor little girl, god only knows what goes on in that house.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 02, 2010, 09:52:01 PM »

Worth reading the whole article

<snipped>

On Jan. 4, Maricopa County Superior Family Court Judge Michael McVey provided Tempe police with a voice message from Tammi Smith, who said she believed Johnson would return with the baby if she knew that Gabriel would be “safe.”

Tammi Smith then suggested the judge grant guardianship of Gabriel to her, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

During the course of the investigation, Tammi Smith also researched and attempted to help Johnson change jurisdiction regarding the custody hearing of Gabriel, according to the court document.

Tammi Smith has had numerous run-ins with the law in the past, including two arrests for forgery offenses in 1998 and in 2001, disturbing the peace and criminal neglect of family, all in Louisiana, according to the court document.

Jack Smith said he is “mad” about his wife’s recent arrest, that Tammi and he have done nothing wrong, and that there will be a “day of reckoning.”

“We have been bullied, and I’m tired,” he said. “They’ve thrown the gauntlet down. We’ve done nothing, so how could there be a conspiracy? Police are trumping up these stupid and idiotic charges, and they have no proof. They can’t connect dots A and B, much less B and C.

“We’ve done nothing but try to help enlist in this fight to get that girl and the baby back here after she took off, and to find the child.”

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150179
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: February 02, 2010, 09:52:26 PM »

Jack seems to have a warped sense of right and wrong as well. Did nothing wrong? Ahhh yes she did...she put a false name on a court document, she tried to force a young father into giving up his child and she helped to plan all of this. Sorry Jack to tell ya but your wife pretty much broke the law.

Add to that lying to LE, I agree Tracygirl it is terribly frustrating - another Anthony gang in the making.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2010, 10:04:56 PM »

Jack had said about the documents that his wife fillled in the name and that was a mistake but she didn't sign them or file them...What???? Dude she put the name down and convinced EJ it was a good idea!

Did he miss an enema appointment last week or something because he if full of caca!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 02, 2010, 10:05:56 PM »

Maybe AZCPS, or whatever the child protective agency is called in AZ needs to pop in on Jack Smith and peruse the adoption papers for Hannah to see if they are in order.   I wonder if Chris Cherry is listed as her father.  I also wonder how many children Tammi has claimed were fathered by Chris Cherry.  I fear that there are many more children involved in this and I think it is a baby selling racket and Tammi is up to her eyeballs in it.  Jack Smith is an idiot.  She admitted fraudulently naming Chris Cherry as Gabriel's father on legal documents.  She admitted it on national TV.  It's on video, Jack, take a look. 

I wonder what business Jack Smith is in.  I know he played guitar or some instrument for a group in Nashville and she has claimed something about a company producing CDs. It would take a lot of money to build that house. it looks like a knock-off of a castle in Spain.  A lot of moolah there. Where did it come from?  Maybe human trafficking?  Or does he just live on money she makes from giving gullible people enemas?  That's probably over.  I hope it is, anyway.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 02, 2010, 10:06:28 PM »

For those of you on Twitter

KHarrington3TV
Waiting outside jail for Tammi Smith to come out. What would you ask her regarding the case of missing Baby Gabriel?

http://twitter.com/KHarrington3TV
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: February 02, 2010, 10:07:08 PM »

Add to that lying to LE, I agree Tracygirl it is terribly frustrating - another Anthony gang in the making.

Maybe Tammi has kept the wool pulled over Jack's eyes.....I am thinking he does not know the truth himself of all the chit she has been up to concerning Gabriel..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 02, 2010, 10:10:47 PM »

I agree.  Tammi Smith is nuts but ... in the definition of CPS ... not necessarily an unfit parent.  Jack Smith comes across as having it all together.  I do not think that Hannah will be removed from her home.

When you consider the squallor conditions and the lifestyle that little Shaniya's brother was returned to by CPS ... the Smith's home seem like a heaven on Earth.

When you consider the meltdowns/rages of Elizabeth Johnson ... slashing her baby son's crib and clothes with a knife ... trashing the apartment and ... leaving him all day crying in his crib without a change yet ... Gabriel was not taken from her.  Parenting classes was where it was at.

Then there was Hayleigh Cummings ...

Darla ... it is heartbreaking regarding the environments that sooo many innocent children are forced to live in ... environments that put them at risk ... environments that CPS are aware of.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »

Maybe AZCPS, or whatever the child protective agency is called in AZ needs to pop in on Jack Smith and peruse the adoption papers for Hannah to see if they are in order.   I wonder if Chris Cherry is listed as her father.  I also wonder how many children Tammi has claimed were fathered by Chris Cherry.  I fear that there are many more children involved in this and I think it is a baby selling racket and Tammi is up to her eyeballs in it.  Jack Smith is an idiot.  She admitted fraudulently naming Chris Cherry as Gabriel's father on legal documents.  She admitted it on national TV.  It's on video, Jack, take a look. 

I wonder what business Jack Smith is in.  I know he played guitar or some instrument for a group in Nashville and she has claimed something about a company producing CDs. It would take a lot of money to build that house. it looks like a knock-off of a castle in Spain.  A lot of moolah there. Where did it come from?  Maybe human trafficking?  Or does he just live on money she makes from giving gullible people enemas?  That's probably over.  I hope it is, anyway.

Very true about the money...with the economy like it is who has the money for a flushing when you can get a Fleets enema for for two bucks  and  do it yourself.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:36 PM »

I thought I read that Jack was now in real estate.  I have thought the same thing about baby brokering - something is awfully suspicious IMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 02, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »

Maybe Tammi has kept the wool pulled over Jack's eyes.....I am thinking he does not know the truth himself of all the chit she has been up to concerning Gabriel..

mymonkey ... rather than standing up to his wife ... I suspect that Jack pulled the wool down over his own eyes to keep the peace.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 02, 2010, 10:14:37 PM »

<snipped>

On Jan. 4, Maricopa County Superior Family Court Judge Michael McVey provided Tempe police with a voice message from Tammi Smith, who said she believed Johnson would return with the baby if she knew that Gabriel would be “safe.”

Tammi Smith then suggested the judge grant guardianship of Gabriel to her, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

During the course of the investigation, Tammi Smith also researched and attempted to help Johnson change jurisdiction regarding the custody hearing of Gabriel, according to the court document.

Tammi Smith has had numerous run-ins with the law in the past, including two arrests for forgery offenses in 1998 and in 2001, disturbing the peace and criminal neglect of family, all in Louisiana, according to the court document.

Jack Smith said he is “mad” about his wife’s recent arrest, that Tammi and he have done nothing wrong, and that there will be a “day of reckoning.”

“We have been bullied, and I’m tired,” he said. “They’ve thrown the gauntlet down. We’ve done nothing, so how could there be a conspiracy? Police are trumping up these stupid and idiotic charges, and they have no proof. They can’t connect dots A and B, much less B and C.

“We’ve done nothing but try to help enlist in this fight to get that girl and the baby back here after she took off, and to find the child.”

Day of reckoning? Hmmmm lets see what the dictionary says about this day of reckoning....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/day+of+reckoning

day of reckoning
n
a time when the effects of one's past mistakes or misdeeds catch up with one

yep looks like it is a day of reckoning... FOR TAMMI! Honestly do they ever stop to think about what they are saying?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 02, 2010, 10:22:31 PM »

Remember back in the beginning for Decemeber when EJ reported the baby missing and Logan took him but the baby was found with Tammi? I wonder if the police found Gabriel before they took off with him or put him wherever they planned. I think they were trying to frame Logan for kidnapping but if fell through.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 02, 2010, 10:27:18 PM »

<snipped>

Day of reckoning? Hmmmm lets see what the dictionary says about this day of reckoning....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/day+of+reckoning

day of reckoning
n
a time when the effects of one's past mistakes or misdeeds catch up with one

yep looks like it is a day of reckoning... FOR TAMMI! Honestly do they ever stop to think about what they are saying?

Yes, there is a day of reckoning coming.  It was Tammi Smith who put the entire sequence of events ino motion, leading up to Gabriel's disappearance..  And it is she who will face a day of reckoning, please God.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.