April 27, 2024, 06:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424665 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 02, 2010, 10:31:55 PM »

Tammi has some really serious mental problems. I think CPS might need to get Hannah out of their custody.

I agree.  Tammi Smith is nuts but ... in the definition of CPS ... not necessarily an unfit parent.  Jack Smith comes across as having it all together.  I do not think that Hannah will be removed from her home.

When you consider the squallor conditions and the lifestyle that little Shaniya's brother was returned to by CPS ... the Smith's home seem like a heaven on Earth.

When you consider the meltdowns/rages of Elizabeth Johnson ... slashing her baby son's crib and clothes with a knife ... trashing the apartment and ... leaving him all day crying in his crib without a change yet ... Gabriel was not taken from her.  Parenting classes was where it was at.

Then there was Hayleigh Cummings ...

Darla ... it is heartbreaking regarding the environments that sooo many innocent children are forced to live in ... environments that put them at risk ... environments that CPS are aware of.

Janet

Hi, janet.  You are right about the examples you gave of children who were returned to unfit homes.  But that isn't the case here.  The question is, did the Smiths gain custody of Hannah by fraudulent means?  We know that her father wants her.  How did it happen that they ended up with her.  It needs to be investigated to see if she were adopted legally.  It seems that the small issues of what is legal and what is not are not necessarily important to Tammi. She shouldn't be there if she were placed there illegally.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 02, 2010, 10:42:46 PM »

Yes, there is a day of reckoning coming.  It was Tammi Smith who put the entire sequence of events ino motion, leading up to Gabriel's disappearance..  And it is she who will face a day of reckoning, please God.

BINGO!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: February 02, 2010, 10:49:03 PM »

Yes, there is a day of reckoning coming.  It was Tammi Smith who put the entire sequence of events ino motion, leading up to Gabriel's disappearance..  And it is she who will face a day of reckoning, please God.

BINGO!!

I am a believer in God does things in his own timing and he let TS spew all the bs she had to share, I really do not see how she sleeps at night.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2010, 11:25:45 PM »

BINGO!!

I am a believer in God does things in his own timing and he let TS spew all the bs she had to share, I really do not see how she sleeps at night.

mymonkey ... sometimes the waiting on His timing is soooo difficult.  I have to remember that faith and trust is where it is at.

A game of Scrabble awaits or ... maybe it is 500 Rummy.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2010, 11:34:26 PM »

For those of you on Twitter

KHarrington3TV
Waiting outside jail for Tammi Smith to come out. What would you ask her regarding the case of missing Baby Gabriel?

http://twitter.com/KHarrington3TV

Please tell me she didn't get bailed out tonight?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 02, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »

For those of you on Twitter

KHarrington3TV
Waiting outside jail for Tammi Smith to come out. What would you ask her regarding the case of missing Baby Gabriel?

http://twitter.com/KHarrington3TV

Please tell me she didn't get bailed out tonight?

Maybe she's going to be transferred after booking?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 03, 2010, 12:06:38 AM »

Don't they need to have a bond hearing before she can post bond and leave? did they have that already?
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: February 03, 2010, 12:10:27 AM »

The Police finally had enough evidence to charge and arrest Tammi Smith. I believe they arrested her because the evidence that they have will prove her guilty. I just wonder how long they had the evidence. They did wait until she had hired an attorney which is good for the prosecution to know who they will be dealing with.

I am still trying to figure out why today? I am thinking these charges are just a beginning, as there will be more charges against Tammi. I also believe with Logan getting involved with Jay J. Armes and other investigators they will be finding more evidence and the truth of where Gabriel is, and I believe he is still alive. (I hope and prayer.)

One of the main reasons I believe he is still alive is because of all of Tammi and Jack Smiths media appearances, interviews, etc. If they had found out that Elizabeth or someone else had killed Gabriel, they would have never gotten themselves into the spotlight. They would have faded out early on. They know Gabriel is alive but have played this whole "charade" game very well.

Why didn't they arrest Jack Smith? He is equally as guilty. He has been with Tammi for over 12 years, shares the same home, was party to the unethical adoption of Hannah Grace etc. he knows his wife. Tammi can not keep quiet to strangers, well it would be hard to imagine her keeping quiet with her own husband. Jack Smith knows what Tammi knows.

I think now having them separated, by only filing charges against one and not the other. There will be a breakdown between the two and as Jack said in a Nancy Grace interview, to the effect, "We built up this business and we are not going to lose everything over someone (Elizabeth) we have only known for 9 days."  Makes you think he may be the one that comes forward with the truth with a guarantee of reduced or no charges being filed against him. Even though Jack Smith is no longer a "Person of Interest" it does not mean charges will not be filed against him.

I like this:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150179

"Tammi Smith was transported to the Tempe City Jail and later will be booked into a Maricopa County jail, police said. Police plan to request that Tammi Smith be held without bond because they believe she is a flight risk."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: February 03, 2010, 12:35:02 AM »

Famed private investigator takes on 'Baby Gabriel' case (with Video)

EL PASO – The ‘Baby Gabriel’ investigation is ramping up this week with a planned search of a San Antonio landfill where police fear the boy's body could have been dumped.

Now there is a new face involved in the case. Jay J. Armes is considered a quirky private eye with a track record of getting results. The eccentric investigator talked about why he is taking on the case as police say leads are drying up.

Armes’ clients include celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor and John Lennon along with royalty from around the world.

Armes is high-profile and high-price fetching between $150,000 to $1 million per case. Nevertheless he says he will search for Gabriel for free.

Even though Armes lost his arms in a childhood explosion, many see him as a real-life, more eccentric version of James Bond. He advertises as a hero for hire and bills himself as the world's most successful private eye with a track record to back it up.

Marlon Brando is his best-known client. Armes found Brando's kidnapped son in the 70s and now he has his sights set on finding baby Gabriel Johnson.

He tells 3TV, “I feel that this baby is still alive." Speaking from his base in El Paso, Armes says he agreed to take the case for free after talking to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary.

Gabriel's mother claims she gave him away to strangers. Armes says he will focus on the world of underground adoptions, which he says are often run by religious radicals.

He explains, “They'll say, ‘Those people don’t deserve this child.’ So they'll sell it to someone who has the means to take care of this child."

Armes will not reveal his techniques but says, “I follow rumors and I get to the bottom of it."

The private eye expects to meet with McQueary in El Paso sometime on Wednesday.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Gabriels-father-to-meet-with-famed-investigator-who-gets-results-83410322.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: February 03, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »

Scottsdale Woman arrested

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-police-make-arrest-in-missing-baby-Gabriel/l-hiVWyc7E-by9eczEAoHA.cspx?articleID=26835
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2010, 01:26:17 AM »

FB

Poster

FYI...I talked to Dolce's owner and they are in the process of removing all ties with Healing Waters (Tammi's business). SHe said (via email) it's taking longer due to them not being "available". Smile Thank you Dolce. I will continue to go to your salon. And, Just so everyone knows, 3 of 5 of her locations are in Dolce.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: February 03, 2010, 01:28:27 AM »

FB

Poster
Hi Tammi, I just want you to know that I am still praying for you! I'm so sorry that you & Jack are having to go through all of this! God Bless & stay strong!

Tammi Peters Smith
This is Tammi's husband. You have no idea what is going on. I trust and pray nothing like this happens to you. All charges has nothing to do with Gabriel's disappearance and we did nothing but try to help Logan find his boy. If you knew the whole story you'd be ashamed

2 hours ago

Tammi Peters Smith
Police doc are completely out of context and the whole truth will be known

about an hour ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2010, 01:29:25 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
I just talked to Tammi and she wanted me to tell all of you she is fine. She anticipated this because of the continual harassing from the PD. Every charge brought against her had nothing to do with the disappearance of Gabriel. She is happy that now she will be able to show the whole world her innocence. You can't fabricate the truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2010, 01:32:37 AM »

Arrest made in missing boy case

On the day the father of a missing Arizona infant arrived in Texas in search of his son, authorities in Tempe announced they had arrested a woman who wanted to adopt the baby.

Tammi Smith, 37, of Scottsdale was arrested on charges of custodial interference, conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery, Sgt. Steve Carbajal of the Tempe Police Department said.

However, police said late Tuesday afternoon that they don't believe Smith knows the whereabouts of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, who last was seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio with his mother Elizabeth Johnson.

Johnson was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Smith and her husband, Jack, have been considered “persons of interest” for weeks in Gabriel's disappearance, although police announced Tuesday they no longer considered the husband as such.

Police repeatedly have said Tammi Smith is withholding some information, although they declined to elaborate, the Associated Press reported.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary of Tempe, was in El Paso on Tuesday and planned to meet with internationally known private investigator Jay J. Armes.

Armes said the two would discuss the investigation and plot their route to San Antonio, where they planned on retracing Johnson's steps.

“We will decipher every iota of information,” Armes said Tuesday morning, adding both he and McQueary are hopeful they'll find Gabriel. “Right now, I feel that Gabriel is still alive, because there haven't been any sightings of a cadaver.”

Authorities said Johnson and her baby stayed at a North Side hotel Dec. 20-27. On Dec. 27, Johnson was seen boarding a bus to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., but Gabriel wasn't with her, authorities said.

While Armes said a San Antonio police search of an East Side landfill conducted Monday failed to turn up any clues, police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said officials haven't searched the Tessman Road Landfill site.

A segment of the landfill in the 7000 block of Interstate 10 East was blocked off as part of a possible search for Gabriel, said Peg Mulloy, spokeswoman for Arizona-based Republic Services Inc., which owns the 1,000-acre landfill.

Police officials contacted the waste-management company earlier this month, Mulloy said.

Chief William McManus “has indicated that if something does happen, we'll let everyone know,” Gutierrez said, “but we did not search the landfill” on Monday.

Armes said he will work with three other private investigators. Combined, the team has more than 135 years of experience, said Armes, who runs a company called The Investigators.

He said a mutual friend told McQueary of Armes' company, and McQueary contacted him recently to ask if he was interested in the case. Armes, whose most famous investigation involved the 1972 return of Christian Brando after a custody-related kidnapping, signed on immediately.

“The harder the case is, the more challenging it is for me,” he said. “We've already been following several leads.”

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/83353172.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 03, 2010, 01:34:24 AM »

Scottsdale woman arrested in missing baby Gabriel case
<snipped>

Tempe police concluded their role in the case of missing baby Gabriel Johnson hours after arresting a Scottsdale woman Tuesday on suspicion of trying to pressure the child's father into signing over his rights to the boy.

Authorities say they still do not know the whereabouts of the 9-month-old baby. The investigation is now in the hands of police in San Antonio.

MORE....

http://www.azcentral.com/mobile/www/articles.php?articleid=PHP-IXX6P5MCGRIS
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 03, 2010, 01:37:10 AM »

Can anyone give me the cliffnote version of how Hannah came to be adopted by Jack and Tammi?
TIA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 03, 2010, 01:41:13 AM »

Jack gets on the news tonight

Jack says Tammi is being arraigned in about an hour and will not be getting home till dawn.  (Guess Jack does not understand the whole no bail concept)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22417987/index.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2010, 01:43:29 AM »

FB

Poster

FYI...I talked to Dolce's owner and they are in the process of removing all ties with Healing Waters (Tammi's business). SHe said (via email) it's taking longer due to them not being "available". Smile Thank you Dolce. I will continue to go to your salon. And, Just so everyone knows, 3 of 5 of her locations are in Dolce.

Wowser, I didn't realize that colon cleansing was such a big biz!!  Who knew? I thought that was what margaritas with an extra shot were for!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 03, 2010, 01:44:13 AM »

Can anyone give me the cliffnote version of how Hannah came to be adopted by Jack and Tammi?
TIA

Jack's daughter is Hannahs mother

Jack's Daughter has drug and alchohol issues

Jack's daughter was in rehad and Jack and Tammi filed for custody.

Hannah's father claims while he was out of town the Smith's claimed they could not reach Hannah's father to a court and the court granted them custody of Hannah even though Jack knew how to get ahold of Travis's parents. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: February 03, 2010, 01:48:31 AM »

Husband of suspect arrested in baby Gabriel case speaks out

http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26836@knxv.dayport.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.