April 27, 2024, 05:42:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424645 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »

Thanks Mission, I was coming back to post it after I found it. Thanks a million.
You're welcome Darla  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »

I think this is the one Darla - this is the one Logan has posted on his website for Gabriel.

Thanks!  So there is some thought that the stroller is the same as this car seat.  I am still lost on how we know that EJ did not bring this with her from Tempe or how this will help. There have been no images released of the mystery couple or the mystery couples supposed car seat they brought to pick up Gabriel in.  Can someone explain why this stroller is important? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »

Slideshow: Who's WHo in the Baby Gabriel Case

http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22266104/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »

Landfill Site Of Interest For Missing Baby

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=133511
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »

Joe Arpaio Sticks Up for Missing Baby Gabriel's Jailed Mom

While the public seems to view Elizabeth Johnson, mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, as a couple of horns short of being the devil, Sherriff Joe Arpaio says she's been a little angel while in his custody.

MORE...

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/01/joe_arpaio_sticks_up_for_baby.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2010, 01:43:43 PM »

Child Advocate: Landfill Search Long Overdue

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- San Antonio police have still not said whether or not they will search a landfill in their quest to find 8-month-old Valley boy Gabriel Johnson who has missing for more than a month.

Mark Palmer, the executive director of Jessica's Law Now, a child advocacy group, said the landfill is one of the first places investigators should have searched.

"It should have been done right away, immediately," said Palmer.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22360770/detail.html
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2010, 01:54:42 PM »

Northern I really don't know why so much time is being spent on the car seat and stroller. I think they are trying to say that it is one that Jack and Tammi supposedly bought. Not real sure. I also think some of it came about from that Brian's Dreams. I don't put much stock in what he says anyway.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »

Northern I really don't know why so much time is being spent on the car seat and stroller. I think they are trying to say that it is one that Jack and Tammi supposedly bought. Not real sure. I also think some of it came about from that Brian's Dreams. I don't put much stock in what he says anyway.

Thanks Darla.  If this is about Brians Dreams then      

He predicted an after shock in Haiti...well I can predict those as well.  It kinda happens after a quake. 

I can also predict there will be an earthquake in Alaska tomorrow.  Just so happens Alaska is on a fault line and there are tremors everyday   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2010, 02:27:19 PM »

Child Advocate: Landfill Search Long Overdue

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- San Antonio police have still not said whether or not they will search a landfill in their quest to find 8-month-old Valley boy Gabriel Johnson who has missing for more than a month.

Mark Palmer, the executive director of Jessica's Law Now, a child advocacy group, said the landfill is one of the first places investigators should have searched.

"It should have been done right away, immediately," said Palmer.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22360770/detail.html

My thoughts exactly!

For crying out loud ...

1.  While she was on the run ... Logan stated in court documents that it was his fear that Elizabeth would harm Gabriel.

2.  There were was the incidence in regards to the trashing with of the apartment and Gabriel's belongings with a large knife.

3.  There was incidence where Elizabeth had left Gabriel in his crib all day ... no food ... no diaper change while Logan was at work.

4.  There was the text message from Elizabeth claiming she had "smothered Gabriel", "placed him in a diaper bag" and "discarded him in dumpster".

What more red flags did authorities require to be waved in front of them that .... in the process of elimination .... the landfill needed to be searched for a blue diaper bag that may contain the remains of a child??

A parallel investigation could have been conducted in regards to Elizabeth's changing story  that implied Gabriel was given away.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »

San Antonio landfill blocked off to search for missing AZ baby

TUCSON, AZ (KOLD) - Part of a San Antonio landfill is blocked off while crews search for the body of missing Arizona baby Gabriel Johnson.

The 8-month-old has not been seen since the day after Christmas in San Antonio.

The babies mother, Elizabeth Johnson, left Tempe with her baby before a scheduled custody hearing.

She was later arrested in Florida, and is now in custody in Arizona.

Johnson refuses to tell authorities where the baby is or who may have him.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=11896296
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »

Landfill may help solve missing baby case

SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 28 (UPI) -- San Antonio police say a local landfill is a place of interest in connection with the disappearance of a baby in Arizona.

The San Antonio Express-News said Wednesday a portion of the Tessman Road Landfill was cordoned off nearly two weeks ago, but police would not confirm if the site will be searched for clues in the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Republic Services Inc. spokeswoman Peg Mulloy, whose company owns the San Antonio landfill, confirmed no garbage is being placed in the targeted section of the landfill.

"With the information (police) gave us, we located an area that may be of interest," Mulloy said. "It's a highly engineered facility, and we can locate where in the landfill items might be placed."

The Express-News said Johnson of Tempe, Ariz., disappeared more than a month ago and there have since been suspicions the child may have been adopted illegally.

San Antonio police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said authorities are open to any information regarding the child's whereabouts.

"We're always looking for helpful information we can utilize in the course of an investigation," Gutierrez said. "We welcome it."

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/01/28/Landfill-may-help-solve-missing-baby-case/UPI-37311264707403/
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »

IIRC ....Brian changed the dates on some of his dreams in the Caylee Case. I posted over on Logan's site about Brian and that he might benefit from one of Tammi's treatments. Most of what he comes up with has already been discussed. He has some over there going crazy about a gift card and that either EJ used it at the babies are us stores in SA or the couple she gave Gabriel to used one to buy the stroller and car seat. They are trying to find who used the gift card.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »

SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 28 (UPI) -- San Antonio police say a local landfill is a place of interest in connection with the disappearance of a baby in Arizona.

The San Antonio Express-News said Wednesday a portion of the Tessman Road Landfill was cordoned off nearly two weeks ago, but police would not confirm if the site will be searched for clues in the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Republic Services Inc. spokeswoman Peg Mulloy, whose company owns the San Antonio landfill, confirmed no garbage is being placed in the targeted section of the landfill.

"With the information (police) gave us, we located an area that may be of interest," Mulloy said. "It's a highly engineered facility, and we can locate where in the landfill items might be placed."

The Express-News said Johnson of Tempe, Ariz., disappeared more than a month ago and there have since been suspicions the child may have been adopted illegally.

San Antonio police spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez said authorities are open to any information regarding the child's whereabouts.

"We're always looking for helpful information we can utilize in the course of an investigation," Gutierrez said. "We welcome it."

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/01/28/Landfill-may-help-solve-missing-baby-case/UPI-37311264707403/

They need to go ahead and search the landfill and be done with it. It has been a month and it is obvious that no one is going to come forward and say they have him.

God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »

They need to go ahead and search the landfill and be done with it. It has been a month and it is obvious that no one is going to come forward and say they have him.
I agree Darla - although I have always held on to the hope that Gabriel is alive my optimism is beginning to dwindle especially seeing as no one has come forward and LE has virtually said nothing in this case - no updates - no nothing........and in the article above they state they welcome information - that is ok but heck what about the information they do have??  Phone records, DNA in the car, contents of the car, GPS etc....perhaps if they would at least share something it might help.  Frustrating. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »

I agree, please go ahead and search, I realize it is costly and such, but if this little baby is in there, he deserves to be found and buried properly  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »

I agree, please go ahead and search, I realize it is costly and such, but if this little baby is in there, he deserves to be found and buried properly  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses

Without the body of little Gabriel ... in all probability .... justice will not prevail.  All the red flags in the world waving in the direction of the suspect ... person of interest ... are not enough.

Think about it.  Josh Powell is still a free man.  Misty Croslin has yet to be charged accordingly in the disappearance of Hayleigh.  Drew Peterson has yet to be charged charged accordingly in the disappearance of Stacy.  Joran van der Sloot is still a free man and ... almost five years have past since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The list goes on and on.  The rights of the victim are overshadowed by the manipulation of the justice system by the defence ... the manipulation of the jsutice system that allows preps to get away with murder.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2010, 05:34:59 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Without the body of little Gabriel ... in all probability .... justice will not prevail.  All the red flags in the world waving in the direction of the suspect ... person of interest ... are not enough.

Think about it.  Josh Powell is still a free man.  Misty Croslin has yet to be charged accordingly in the disappearance of Hayleigh.  Drew Peterson has yet to be charged charged accordingly in the disappearance of Stacy.  Joran van der Sloot is still a free man and ... almost five years have past since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The list goes on and on.  The rights of the victim are overshadowed by the manipulation of the justice system by the defence ... the manipulation of the jsutice system that allows preps to get away with murder.

Janet
You make a good point - it is amazing at how easy it is to get away with murder, all you have to do is keep your mouth shut and not say a word.  Unbelievable 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »

Hello everyone. Just wanted to drob by to check if there is anything new, was hoping Tammi would be in jail but no such luck. Not feeling well today at all so I am laying low.

Speaking of dreams, lol. I did want to tell you though last night I had a wonderful dream about Baby Gabriel. I walked into a room and there he was, crawling on the floor looking as happy as can be. I scooped him up and gave him a big hug and turned to take him home. No matter how this turns out, if he is alive or not, I pray one day that really does happen, someone finds him and brings him back to his father..

Keep up the good work everyone!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet
The list does go on and on, and it is beyond frustrating. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2010, 05:50:10 PM »

Hello everyone. Just wanted to drob by to check if there is anything new, was hoping Tammi would be in jail but no such luck. Not feeling well today at all so I am laying low.

Speaking of dreams, lol. I did want to tell you though last night I had a wonderful dream about Baby Gabriel. I walked into a room and there he was, crawling on the floor looking as happy as can be. I scooped him up and gave him a big hug and turned to take him home. No matter how this turns out, if he is alive or not, I pray one day that really does happen, someone finds him and brings him back to his father..

Keep up the good work everyone!
  ::MonkeyAngel::Hope you feel better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.