April 27, 2024, 01:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424587 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #640 on: February 03, 2010, 12:33:44 PM »

Northern do me a huge favor and post on her wall that if she is going to talk about Satin she needs to learn to spell it lol. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!1

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: February 03, 2010, 12:36:26 PM »

Northern do me a huge favor and post on her wall that if she is going to talk about Satin she needs to learn to spell it lol. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!1

Bad as I hate to I am going to send her a friend request! Probably get thrown off FB. lol

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #642 on: February 03, 2010, 12:38:11 PM »

Bad as I hate to I am going to send her a friend request! Probably get thrown off FB. lol
  She spells like Joy Wray, actually she reminds me of her.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 03, 2010, 12:38:23 PM »

I can "wright" that to her   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: February 03, 2010, 12:41:30 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Sorry Jack got upset up there under Lynn's post! It has nothing to do with any of you...There are people who work for Satan and people who work for God...He deleted Satan's work above his posts. Thank you all for your prayers and God bless
8 minutes ago
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 03, 2010, 12:42:32 PM »

Northern I can't find her FB page.  Do you have it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: February 03, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »

I was hoping she would be held without bail...She will dig herself deeper and deeper, I have no doubt about it. Jack saying you cannot rewrite the truth, well Jack meet Tammi she will show you how to not only rewrite the truth but to rewrite the truth that rewrote the other truth before that! FTR, the charges were not dropped, stupid people there they go again rewriting the truth!
What an awful thing to say, she will help look for this baby even if that means she will be giving the baby to Logan? WTH? I really just cannot stand Jack and Tammi Smith. They make me sick to my stomach.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #647 on: February 03, 2010, 12:44:18 PM »

Poor sad and simple Tammi.  Had not eaten in 24 hours so I guess she missed the bologna sandwich, had to sleep on a cold concrete floor. 

"I will look for this baby until he is found.  Even if it means bringing him back to Logan.  Oh well. "

Clearly she did not spend enough time on the cold concrete floor as she still feels it is her right to decide who should be Gabriel's parents.  She needs the Karma train to drive up her colonic stretched orifice and do a few backs up in there.   
The tone of her voice when she said "Oh Well" was chilling.  I hope she does in fact serve time (a long time) when this is all said and done.

I know what you mean. For someone who uses the word "God" at ever turn she sure feels she is righteous enough to have HER will be done and clearly has a hate on for Logan.
I absolutely despise people that hide behind religion like Tammi does. If Tammi were truly a religious person, she wouldn't have done or said most of the things she has. Gabriel belongs with his dad, you have no right saying or doing anything against Logan. She is mentally ill and needs a good doctor not an enema.

Tammi is a Vigilante and tries to justify her action's by prayer (IMO).  She wants to play God, (it is my opinion). TS has a chip
on her shoulder and is just another spoiled brat. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: February 03, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »

What a disappointment that she's out spilling her nonsense.
She seems like another person that makes her own reality, has a husband that yes mam's her, doesn't worry about consequences....
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #649 on: February 03, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »

FB

Poster
Tammi or Jack, what happened to the other website? Did you remove it? Still praying for all involved.

Tammi Peters Smith
Jack removed it because our intent was for people to use the pictures and Gabriel's description to post to their walls daily. And to keep Satin's workers off of my wall! BUT, it became "The Devil's Playground"....Also, we didn't know there was another one set up at the time.
10 minutes ago
Wow is all I can say........and personally I think she is full of snit when she says they weren't aware of "the other site" (Logan's site for Gabriel)  Yeah right Tammi spew some more Bull 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 03, 2010, 12:47:30 PM »

Poor sad and simple Tammi.  Had not eaten in 24 hours so I guess she missed the bologna sandwich, had to sleep on a cold concrete floor. 

"I will look for this baby until he is found.  Even if it means bringing him back to Logan.  Oh well. "

Clearly she did not spend enough time on the cold concrete floor as she still feels it is her right to decide who should be Gabriel's parents.  She needs the Karma train to drive up her colonic stretched orifice and do a few backs up in there.   
The tone of her voice when she said "Oh Well" was chilling.  I hope she does in fact serve time (a long time) when this is all said and done.

I know what you mean. For someone who uses the word "God" at ever turn she sure feels she is righteous enough to have HER will be done and clearly has a hate on for Logan.
I absolutely despise people that hide behind religion like Tammi does. If Tammi were truly a religious person, she wouldn't have done or said most of the things she has. Gabriel belongs with his dad, you have no right saying or doing anything against Logan. She is mentally ill and needs a good doctor not an enema.

Tammi is a Vigilante and tries to justify her action's by prayer (IMO).  She wants to play God, (it is my opinion). TS has a chip
on her shoulder and is just another spoiled brat. 

Good description Seahorse.     She gives me the same uneasy feeling as the people who believe it's God sanctioned to murder abortion doctors
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 03, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »

Poster (this is not me , they beat me to it  )

First of all Tammi, the correct spelling is Satan, not satin. Satin is a fabric. And I have been on your side, hoping you were telling the truth, but you know it is an out and out lie about your " fan page." People have been posting on it for weeks that there was a real page for Gabriel, made by Logan!! And you have even made comments on it!!!!! ... What the hell?!?! Do you really believe your lies, or are you that stupid, or do you just hope everyone in America is?!?! Because I cannot wrap my brain around how you can OUTRIGHT lie and contradict yourself, and then lie more!!!
4 minutes ago
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 03, 2010, 12:49:31 PM »

I hope she will not be on NG tonight! Honestly NG should stop giving this nut a stage. She needs to have Logan or someone from Gabriels real family on talking about the road trip, not this crazy woman.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 03, 2010, 12:49:40 PM »

Northern I can't find her FB page.  Do you have it?

She has to add you as a friend (one of 2,020)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: February 03, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »

I keep waiting for her to start posting youtube's
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 03, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Sorry Jack got upset up there under Lynn's post! It has nothing to do with any of you...There are people who work for Satan and people who work for God...He deleted Satan's work above his posts. Thank you all for your prayers and God bless
8 minutes ago

Hahahaha, At least she spelled it wright this time.

And yes NRCG , she reminds me of Joy to, Just can't keep her mouth shut.
I hope those charges stick and she gets to go to the big house with Satin aka Big bertha

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: February 03, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »

Poster (this is not me , they beat me to it  )

First of all Tammi, the correct spelling is Satan, not satin. Satin is a fabric. And I have been on your side, hoping you were telling the truth, but you know it is an out and out lie about your " fan page." People have been posting on it for weeks that there was a real page for Gabriel, made by Logan!! And you have even made comments on it!!!!! ... What the hell?!?! Do you really believe your lies, or are you that stupid, or do you just hope everyone in America is?!?! Because I cannot wrap my brain around how you can OUTRIGHT lie and contradict yourself, and then lie more!!!
4 minutes ago

Same poster

Just because you are out of jail, ( which, by the way, if you REALLY loved Gabriel as much as you claim, you would have used your bail money to go towards gabe's reward money. I would think you wouldn't care if you had to sit in jail if it brought back " the kid" you claim to love so much, but that's just me...) doesn't mean you are off the hook, so I would be careful throwing around god's name now. If you ARE innocent, then you don't need to threaten anyone with his name, but if you are not, well, may god be with YOU.
about a minute ago
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 03, 2010, 12:59:35 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
8 minutes ago

Satan's workers? Is anyone else feeling like they could jump through the computer screen and slap her? I sure am. She has me very upset this morning. How dare she! I have always had a huge problem with this type of "christian". It offends me and everything I believe God wants from us. She tried to steal a child from his daddy. I bet he loves he daddy! How dare she say she is doing Gods work... How does someone take something as pure and loving as God and turn Him into something so filled with fear, selfishness and hate?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: February 03, 2010, 01:00:03 PM »

She deleted those posts and removed that poster in a awful hurry.  She is down to 2019 friends now. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 03, 2010, 01:00:17 PM »

I sent her a friend request, but she must be busy she has't approved me yet . Tammi sure didn't seem to be to "Happy" Monkey Devil! about going to jail.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.