April 27, 2024, 01:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424592 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #660 on: February 03, 2010, 01:03:04 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Sorry Jack got upset up there under Lynn's post! It has nothing to do with any of you...There are people who work for Satan and people who work for God...He deleted Satan's work above his posts. Thank you all for your prayers and God bless
8 minutes ago

Satan's workers? Is anyone else feeling like they could jump through the computer screen and slap her? I sure am. She has me very upset this morning. How dare she! I have always had a huge problem with this type of "christian". It offends me and everything I believe God wants from us. She tried to steal a child from his daddy. I bet he loves he daddy! How dare she say she is doing Gods work... How does someone take something as pure and loving as God and turn Him into something so filled with fear, selfishness and hate?

Tracygirl you aren't the only one, I have posted about slapping that smirk off her face for days. She is not a Christian, she is a hypocrite who is hiding behind God while she does her dirty work.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: February 03, 2010, 01:09:45 PM »

I sent her a friend request, but she must be busy she has't approved me yet . Tammi sure didn't seem to be to "Happy" Monkey Devil! about going to jail.

Yea she was supposed to be happy to be arrested, anything to find the baby!

A PI said something interesting in an artice I read a few pages back about a radical christian underground? With all of the Tammi's God talk, it fits. 

BTW, if this is true and some underground the people that contact the underground would not know where the baby goes too, so when the police say they believe she and Jack do not know where the baby is, it doesn't clear her of this in my mind. It is one of those things that the fewer people who know will make it more secure.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 03, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »

(Tempe, AZ)  --  A 37-year-old Scottsdale, Arizona woman who allegedly aided the mother of missing baby has been arrested on charges of forgery, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.
   Tammi Smith was taken into custody by police in the Phoenix suburb of Tempe 1/8 1/8 tem-PEE 3/8 3/8 on Tuesday.
   Smith is accused of trying to pressure the father of nine-month-old Gabriel Johnson, Logan McQueary, into signing over rights to the child.
   The child's 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, is behind bars on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.
   She is refusing to cooperate with authorities.

After Johnson fled with her baby in December, police claim Smith gave Johnson information on where to stay in the San Antonio area and offered adoption advice.   Police say Smith texted and called McQueary about signing over custodial rights.
   After McQueary refused, Smith told police she planned to use an attorney to force him to pay back child support, thinking it would pressure McQueary to give up the child and Smith could then adopt Gabriel.
   San Antonio police are now handling the case as that's where the child was last seen.

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=134902
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 03, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »

I sent her a friend request, but she must be busy she has't approved me yet . Tammi sure didn't seem to be to "Happy" Monkey Devil! about going to jail.

A PI said something interesting in an artice I read a few pages back about a radical christian underground? With all of the Tammi's God talk, it fits. 

BTW, if this is true and some underground the people that contact the underground would not know where the baby goes too, so when the police say they believe she and Jack do not know where the baby is, it doesn't clear her of this in my mind. It is one of those things that the fewer people who know will make it more secure.

Now that the investigation is being handled out of Texas can Tammi not also be charged in Texas for her part in this since Gabriel is still missing?  EJ was in Texas when Tammi was trying to have the custody hearing change jurisdictions and was telling EJ where to stay in TX etc?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »

FB

Poster
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11~

Tammi Peters Smith
Thank you Jo! God was with me in that jail cell. I could literally feel him holding my hands and wrapping his arms around me! I sang his praises out loud and talked to him most of my stay.
6 minutes ago
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Sorry Jack got upset up there under Lynn's post! It has nothing to do with any of you...There are people who work for Satan and people who work for God...He deleted Satan's work above his posts. Thank you all for your prayers and God bless
8 minutes ago

Satan's workers? Is anyone else feeling like they could jump through the computer screen and slap her? I sure am. She has me very upset this morning. How dare she! I have always had a huge problem with this type of "christian". It offends me and everything I believe God wants from us. She tried to steal a child from his daddy. I bet he loves he daddy! How dare she say she is doing Gods work... How does someone take something as pure and loving as God and turn Him into something so filled with fear, selfishness and hate?

Tracygirl you aren't the only one, I have posted about slapping that smirk off her face for days. She is not a Christian, she is a hypocrite who is hiding behind God while she does her dirty work.

I couldn't agree with you more.  She is no more a Christian than I am tall.  I'm not and never will be.  She is so ignorant of God because she would not blasphemy his name as she is doing.  I can say I am a billionaire, that doesn't make it so.  Anyone with any faith can easily see through her.  To use the shield of the Lord you must be worthy.  Her actions and words clearly indicate she is selfish, self-centered, a liar, a liar, and positions herself to "know" what is best for God's children.  Just like the walls of Jericho, her world is going to crumble down.
o/t I believe the Anthonys will face legal charges after justice is provided for Caylee.  As with the Smiths, the judgment they will ultimately face will be the harshish of all.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:57 PM »

After Johnson fled with her baby in December, police claim Smith gave Johnson information on where to stay in the San Antonio area and offered adoption advice. Police say Smith texted and called McQueary about signing over custodial rights.
   After McQueary refused, Smith told police she planned to use an attorney to force him to pay back child support, thinking it would pressure McQueary to give up the child and Smith could then adopt Gabriel.
   San Antonio police are now handling the case as that's where the child was last seen.

So do you think charges can also be filed against Tammi in San Antonio?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 03, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
8 minutes ago

I couldn't agree with you more.  She is no more a Christian than I am tall.  I'm not and never will be.  She is so ignorant of God because she would not blasphemy his name as she is doing.  I can say I am a billionaire, that doesn't make it so.  Anyone with any faith can easily see through her.  To use the shield of the Lord you must be worthy.  Her actions and words clearly indicate she is selfish, self-centered, a liar, a liar, and positions herself to "know" what is best for God's children.  Just like the walls of Jericho, her world is going to crumble down.
o/t I believe the Anthonys will face legal charges after justice is provided for Caylee.  As with the Smiths, the judgment they will ultimately face will be the harshish of all.

Awww thank you sister...Amen. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 03, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
8 minutes ago

\

I agree with you Sister. Those who truly have faith don't have to constantly throw God's name around the way Tammi does. In fact, those who actually read the bible know it teaches that fools talk a lot.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 03, 2010, 01:22:19 PM »

Now that the investigation is being handled out of Texas can Tammi not also be charged in Texas for her part in this since Gabriel is still missing?  EJ was in Texas when Tammi was trying to have the custody hearing change jurisdictions and was telling EJ where to stay in TX etc?

jinx! I asked the same question. I think charges could be filed in TX, I don't think this is over yet for Ms Tammi. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 03, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »

After Johnson fled with her baby in December, police claim Smith gave Johnson information on where to stay in the San Antonio area and offered adoption advice. Police say Smith texted and called McQueary about signing over custodial rights.

So do you think charges can also be filed against Tammi in San Antonio?

That is what I am wondering. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: February 03, 2010, 01:25:04 PM »

FB

Poster
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11~
Tammi Peters Smith
Thank you Jo! God was with me in that jail cell. I could literally feel him holding my hands and wrapping his arms around me! I sang his praises out loud and talked to him most of my stay.
6 minutes ago

Jeremiah 29:11 needs to be posted for Gabriel and Logan.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #672 on: February 03, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »

FB

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
6 minutes ago
I see you tubes in the future 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 03, 2010, 01:27:41 PM »

FB

Poster
Tammi be strong. When do you have to go back to court? We should start a prayer circle for that day.

Tammi Peters Smith
It will be Monday! Thank you for all your prayers....God bless
4 minutes ago
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #674 on: February 03, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »

Poster (this is not me , they beat me to it  )

First of all Tammi, the correct spelling is Satan, not satin. Satin is a fabric. And I have been on your side, hoping you were telling the truth, but you know it is an out and out lie about your " fan page." People have been posting on it for weeks that there was a real page for Gabriel, made by Logan!! And you have even made comments on it!!!!! ... What the hell?!?! Do you really believe your lies, or are you that stupid, or do you just hope everyone in America is?!?! Because I cannot wrap my brain around how you can OUTRIGHT lie and contradict yourself, and then lie more!!!
4 minutes ago
Wow I guess that person told her and so well put.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #675 on: February 03, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »

She still has not added me. hehe. Maybe Satin is telling her not to. Monkey Devil!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 03, 2010, 01:29:51 PM »

FB

Poster
Tammi be strong. When do you have to go back to court? We should start a prayer circle for that day.

Tammi Peters Smith
It will be Monday! Thank you for all your prayers....God bless
4 minutes ago

Are any of these crazy people saying any prayers for the father who is on the road right now, searching everywhere he can for his son!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 03, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »

FB
(re: the Tammi Peters Smith/Gabriel FB)

Tammi Peters Smith
It was hard to close it down once I opened it because I was getting mixed emails from people wanting me to keep it up if I really wanted to find him. But I work very hard posting his Photo/description on my wall along with other walls that have thousands of friends. Most of the people that went to that site was there to talk dirty and wasn't trying to help find Gabriel.....
3 minutes ago
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #678 on: February 03, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »

FB

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
6 minutes ago
Seriously I am going to barf

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: February 03, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »

She still has not added me. hehe. Maybe Satin is telling her not to. Monkey Devil!

She is too busy posting making up for lost time .  Wonder what they gave her for FB withdrawl in that cold cell without food?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.