April 27, 2024, 04:54:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424635 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 03, 2010, 03:15:04 PM »

Raw Video: Tammi, Jack Smith Speak Outside Jail

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

Tammi and Jack really go off at the mouth in the full video:

-Logan is uncredible

-Logan is cutting and pasting messages to make the Smiths look bad

-Logan can not pick and choose what to show or play in the courts so must play them all

Logan made up a bunch of lies on EJ in court docs so why not arrest him if they can arrest Tammi

"I has great credible witnesses and they have Logan.  My attorney is going to tear them apart"

"I don"t believe Logan wanted to find his baby EVER, he was only trying to get Elizabeth in trouble"

"Logan only wants me in trouble.  I don't believe in my heart of hearts he ever cared about getting that baby. "

"The GoldenBoy did not want the baby"

"I'm sorry if I seem to be a little bit angry right now but Logan has done this.  I have been told by just about everyone of the media  Logan has done this, SO I will helping Logan to find your baby, but as far as you go Be Watching!"

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »

Famed private investigator takes on 'Baby Gabriel' case (with Video)

EL PASO – The ‘Baby Gabriel’ investigation is ramping up this week with a planned search of a San Antonio landfill where police fear the boy's body could have been dumped.

Now there is a new face involved in the case. Jay J. Armes is considered a quirky private eye with a track record of getting results. The eccentric investigator talked about why he is taking on the case as police say leads are drying up.

Armes’ clients include celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor and John Lennon along with royalty from around the world.

Armes is high-profile and high-price fetching between $150,000 to $1 million per case. Nevertheless he says he will search for Gabriel for free.

Even though Armes lost his arms in a childhood explosion, many see him as a real-life, more eccentric version of James Bond. He advertises as a hero for hire and bills himself as the world's most successful private eye with a track record to back it up.

Marlon Brando is his best-known client. Armes found Brando's kidnapped son in the 70s and now he has his sights set on finding baby Gabriel Johnson.

He tells 3TV, “I feel that this baby is still alive." Speaking from his base in El Paso, Armes says he agreed to take the case for free after talking to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary.

Gabriel's mother claims she gave him away to strangers. Armes says he will focus on the world of underground adoptions, which he says are often run by religious radicals.

He explains, “They'll say, ‘Those people don’t deserve this child.’ So they'll sell it to someone who has the means to take care of this child."

Armes will not reveal his techniques but says, “I follow rumors and I get to the bottom of it."

The private eye expects to meet with McQueary in El Paso sometime on Wednesday.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Gabriels-father-to-meet-with-famed-investigator-who-gets-results-83410322.html

This is interesting to me. Tammi is always throwing the name of God around, her friends seem to believe she is doing everything in the name of God. The religious radical theory seems to fit. I hope he can find this child, is anyone familiar with him?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: February 03, 2010, 03:19:14 PM »

The feces flusher is out on bond and not more than 100 steps away from jail and she threatens Logan to "Be Watching"?  WTF ...they should throw her arse back in jail for uttering threats!  She has to be a public safety issue. 
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2010, 03:25:32 PM »

This woman Tammi Smith is mentally deranged. She hides behind Christianity, which means to be christ like.  Does she think that Christ lies, forges documents, thinks fraud is okay, and deceitfulness is a way of loving one another?  She talks the talk but does not walk the walk.  She blames Satan aka Satin for anyone that points out the truth, and has her narrow-minded followers praying for her. I wonder if she is affiliated with the Christians that were trying to steal the Hatian children? She refers to Gabriel as that baby, this baby, and speaks of Logan's name with malice in her heart. She is not fooling anyone not even herself. She is guilty as she has been before in life with these crimes she calls mistakes or jokes. Well Tammi... you have four counts of felony to go up against, and it is not your first time committing fraud so the judge will not go lightly this time.  If you fear God then you better fear the wrath of God.   

on another note my thoughts and prayers are with Logan and his journey. I hope we have a break in this case soon. Someone out there knows something. i am still holding out some hope that Gabriel is safe, warm ,well fed and will be with his family soon. an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: February 03, 2010, 03:29:39 PM »

Oh man I am watching that video, wow! What a crazy woman!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 03, 2010, 03:31:38 PM »

How can you be bonded out and utter threats? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 03, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »

Missing Baby's Father On Cross Country Search

http://www.kpho.com/video/22418070/index.html
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »

-Logan is uncredible

-Logan can not pick and choose what to show or play in the courts so must play them all

Logan made up a bunch of lies on EJ in court docs so why not arrest him if they can arrest Tammi

"I has great credible witnesses and they have Logan.  My attorney is going to tear them apart"

"I don"t believe Logan wanted to find his baby EVER, he was only trying to get Elizabeth in trouble"

"Logan only wants me in trouble.  I don't believe in my heart of hearts he ever cared about getting that baby. "

"I'm sorry if I seem to be a little bit angry right now but Logan has done this.  I have been told by just about everyone of the media  Logan has done this, SO I will helping Logan to find your baby, but as far as you go Be Watching!"

Oh my!  Good grief.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 03, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »

I am watching this video in utter shock.. I am speechless and having trouble even putting my thoughts into words.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 03, 2010, 03:36:44 PM »

This woman Tammi Smith is mentally deranged. She hides behind Christianity, which means to be christ like.  Does she think that Christ lies, forges documents, thinks fraud is okay, and deceitfulness is a way of loving one another?  She talks the talk but does not walk the walk.  She blames Satan aka Satin for anyone that points out the truth, and has her narrow-minded followers praying for her. I wonder if she is affiliated with the Christians that were trying to steal the Hatian children? She refers to Gabriel as that baby, this baby, and speaks of Logan's name with malice in her heart. She is not fooling anyone not even herself. She is guilty as she has been before in life with these crimes she calls mistakes or jokes. Well Tammi... you have four counts of felony to go up against, and it is not your first time committing fraud so the judge will not go lightly this time.  If you fear God then you better fear the wrath of God.   

on another note my thoughts and prayers are with Logan and his journey. I hope we have a break in this case soon. Someone out there knows something. i am still holding out some hope that Gabriel is safe, warm ,well fed and will be with his family soon. an angelic monkey

Well put.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2010, 03:39:46 PM »

I am watching this video in utter shock.. I am speechless and having trouble even putting my thoughts into words.

It's the last few minutes where it looks like she is done, then goes back and really lets her true self out.  What a POS.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »

Wonder if the judge that granted them custody of the granddaughter is saying "rut roh" right about now?  Could be a close personal friend or customer that thought he was doing them a big favor. 

The arrest docs are a really good insight into what length Tammi has gone to adopt Gabriel, from calling a Judge to many other things. 

http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf

NoRose,

Thanks for the link.  Logan is far more clever than Tammi gave him credit.  The paragraph is towards the end of doc.

Tammi stated that Logan threatened her on 12/28/09 after a court hearing in Judge McVey's court room. The
threat was allegedly made via telephone. Unknown to Tammi, Logan recorded the call. T.P.D. heard the call
and no threat was made. Logan told Tammi to stop calling him. Logan hung up the phone line. Shortly after
Jack Smith called Logan. Logan, once again disconnected the phone line. Tammi and Jack Smith have used the media to make many statements which later have been found to be inaccurate regarding their involvement in the investigation.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »

-Logan is uncredible

Oh my!  Good grief.

Never before have I seen a person deflect responsibility as I have just seen. It is logans fault, Logan did this, Logan didn't want to find this baby, Logan,.....I am at a loss for words, honestly that never happens, my family would be shocked! I am going to take some tums and lay down. I need a break, geez this woman is crazy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2010, 03:42:16 PM »

The feces flusher is out on bond and not more than 100 steps away from jail and she threatens Logan to "Be Watching"?  WTF ...they should throw her arse back in jail for uttering threats!  She has to be a public safety issue. 
She needs to be put on some serious meds 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 03, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »

I am so worried about Hannah right now.  Feces Flusher can spew her venom with a smile on her face like nothing is wrong. If you have the volume turned off she looks like she is happy and giddy yet when the volume is on you can tell by her cutting words that she is boiling.   She does not show anger like a normal person, she does it with that Pollyanna smile on her face.  Can you imagine how confusing that must be for a small child not knowing if they are going to be praised or have their head chewed off and handed back to them.  She does need help and should not be around small children IMO. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 03, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
God held my hands the whole time while I talked to him and sang songs of Praise to Him! God is so Amazing.....Thank you God for spending all that time in jail with me and giving me loving Peace, Amen......
33 minutes ago
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Just watched the video and all I can say is WOW

I think what TS is trying to say when she says it's Logan's fault is
If he would have just signed the papers and did things the way the Smiths wanted it done then none of this would have happened.

They are upset because Logan didn't stay on the phone with them so they could spew their chit he saw what they are and wanted nothing to do with them.

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2010, 04:10:25 PM »

I don't think any meds are going to help those people. Geesh, I am floored at that interview. Then Jack says he called Logan on the 21 and gave him EJ phone number. Both their azzes need to be under the jail house. I hope when Logan gets back he sues her for slander. Then saying Logan should have got on a plane and went to get his son. Why didn't Tammi get on a plane and go get him? I just can't believe this woman or Jack, they were making the chit up as they went.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 03, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »

She is adding friends to her FB right now, 12 more so far.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: February 03, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »

Could Tammi be the "Antichrist"  scary very scary!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.