April 27, 2024, 12:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424570 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: February 03, 2010, 05:19:49 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
I just don't understand other people trying to be my Judge and Jury. Jesus paid the price for that luxury, not them....I will continue to pray for them and I know you will too!

I thought there was another FB page.  Jack kicked me off that one last night after I told him if there is more to the story that will change our minds, it's time for him to tell it.  OK, and a few other things.  These people are incredible and "Uncredible."  She acts as if she is an innocent bystander and Logan did all of these things which she did.  And the reference to Logan as "The golden boy" is strange.  She has become jealous of him for some reason.  She did threaten him as her parting shot.  That needs to be looked into.  This woman is as dumb as a brick.  I guess she had to have a really high one when she got home.  Does Jack give those things?  Eewww!!!  I hope they don't subject Hannah to that dangerous practice.

So she will try to find Gabriel even if she has to give him to Logan.  Go ahead and get him then, Tammi.  You know where he is. Tammi is an idiot. Jack is no better.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: February 03, 2010, 05:19:58 PM »

Weird, they are back unless I go to view all comments then they are gone

Poster
Tammi I do not want your prayers for I see you as a hypocrite....you just quoted the passage of Do not judge others. Was that not what you were doing to Logan....judging him. Do I need to repost your 4 am interview?
28 minutes ago

Poster
And I surely do not see the string of lies you have told as a litle speck of dust.You are trying to play God with an infant's life here. What gave you that right?.
26 minutes ago
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 03, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »

hehe she added me. Anyone that wants to see my post ....head on over there as I am sure it won't last long. I have it ready to post.

I just sent a friend request, I will let you know if she includes me.

Interesting that she leaves Darla and tells her she will pray for her but someone just asked her why she has so much hate for Logan and the post stayed on for under one minute.  Me thinks Logan is her nemesis and button that pushes her over the edge. 

Logan didn't do what she wanted him to do. I think to any reasonable person Logan has shown himself to be an upstanding young man who just wanted to be a dad to his son. If he didn't want the baby he would have signed the papers. Nothing worked, not even threats. Even now he is not giving up, he is out looking for his son. I think Logan is screwing up things for Tammi, not only did he not allow her to have his baby but he is bursting public the bubble she tries to live in.

I agree Tracygirl. I don't know what kind of person Logan is, but I have a friend who runs a crisis pregnancy home for young women, and I have seen many times when the father wasn't interested in the baby; and those types of fathers usually readily agree for adoption to happen and are happy to be relieved of the responsibility.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #743 on: February 03, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »

She loves you Darla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          
I am glad she accepted you Darla - she hasn't me yet but you can be our mouth piece 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: February 03, 2010, 05:23:13 PM »

She deleted my answers to her and has now blocked me from posting.
Well well the truth hurts now doesnt it Tammi.  She is a real piece of junk.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: February 03, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »

Poster
Tammi I do not want your prayers for I see you as a hypocrite....you just quoted the passage of Do not judge others. Was that not what you were doing to Logan....judging him. Do I need to repost your 4 am interview?
28 minutes ago

Poster
And I surely do not see the string of lies you have told as a litle speck of dust.You are trying to play God with an infant's life here. What gave you that right?.
26 minutes ago

Wow those were great! No wonder she banned you, lol
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 03, 2010, 05:24:02 PM »

I didn't last long lol. Hey northern, please post that I didn't want her lying azz as friend anyway.
She isnt worthy of your friendship Darla.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 03, 2010, 05:24:37 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
I just don't understand other people trying to be my Judge and Jury. Jesus paid the price for that luxury, not them....I will continue to pray for them and I know you will too!

I thought there was another FB page.  Jack kicked me off that one last night after I told him if there is more to the story that will change our minds, it's time for him to tell it.  OK, and a few other things.  These people are incredible and "Uncredible."  She acts as if she is an innocent bystander and Logan did all of these things which she did.  And the reference to Logan as "The golden boy" is strange.  She has become jealous of him for some reason.  She did threaten him as her parting shot.  That needs to be looked into.  This woman is as dumb as a brick.  I guess she had to have a really high one when she got home.  Does Jack give those things?  Eewww!!!  I hope they don't subject Hannah to that dangerous practice.

So she will try to find Gabriel even if she has to give him to Logan.  Go ahead and get him then, Tammi.  You know where he is. Tammi is an idiot. Jack is no better.

Yeah, what was the "golden boy" comment about? I found that very odd that she refered to him in that way.  I also agree it seemed as though she was threatening him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #748 on: February 03, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »

I didn't last long lol. Hey northern, please post that I didn't want her lying azz as friend anyway.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: February 03, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

You hit it on the money when you said she is jealous of Logan.  Logan is Gabriel's parent which is what she wants to be so badly but never will be.  That is what she is jealous of.  She is acting like a spoiled little two year old that can not get the doll she wants until she has a full fledged tantrum. Only Logan is not caving into her and she has no clue how to deal with it as it has always worked for her entire life to get what she wants.  She is very dangerous right now IMO. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: February 03, 2010, 05:28:58 PM »

If NG has her on tonight and strokes her and feels all sorry for her my monitor will experience flight . 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2010, 05:31:29 PM »

Poster
28 minutes ago

Poster
26 minutes ago

Did anyone agree with me Northern? I didn't get to stay long enough to see lol.

And I agree she is dangerous right now and has probably always been that way.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Yeah, what was the "golden boy" comment about? I found that very odd that she refered to him in that way.  I also agree it seemed as though she was threatening him.

I read in that arrest doc Northern Rose posted, tammi had looked into how to do an adult adoption so she could adopt EJ and Gabriel.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2010, 05:32:57 PM »

If NG has her on tonight and strokes her and feels all sorry for her my monitor will experience flight . 

I was really shocked NG didn't make it her headlines last night. Maybe she really is believing TS, or maybe she was helping LE to keep TS talking? It is very odd, because, while I consider NG a bit harsh, she does usually pick-up on BS....so kinda makes me wonder.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 03, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »

Poster
28 minutes ago

Poster
26 minutes ago

Did anyone agree with me Northern? I didn't get to stay long enough to see lol.

And I agree she is dangerous right now and has probably always been that way.

One person did and the entire exchange is now gone.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 03, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »

Mission, check your FB, she might have added you. She added about 20 people  this afternoon.

I wish we could get some news out of San Antoinio

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #756 on: February 03, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »

Monkeys, trying to catch up and wanted to post about the poster that posted the Jeremiah scripture on TS FB page and a radical christian underground, IF those are her friends from her main FB page, could they be members of the underground? you know, the be strong God will protect you posts and all, seems they are trying to keep her feeling good about what she is doing kwim? 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 03, 2010, 05:39:22 PM »

Someone posted this on Tammi's facebook. It was in my email.

"Tammi ~~ lets reveiw some scripture together straight out of the good news book.

"I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desireto do what is good, but I cannot carry it out." Romans 7:18
"For it is God who works in you to will and act according to his good purpose.." Philippians 2:13
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleaseing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship" Romans 12:1
"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the lord." Lamentations 3:40
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for eachother so that you may be healed." James 5:16
"Humble yourselves befor the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9
"Do to others as you would have them do to you" Luke 6:31
"So if you think that you are standing firm, be careful that you dont fall." 1 Corinthians 10:12
"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly" Colossians 3:16
"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted." Galatians 6:1

This is the day,(this is the day) that the lord has made(that the lord has made). Let us be glad (let us be glad) and rejoice in it!
just singing a few praises myself
"

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: February 03, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »

I wonder why there was not a word mentioned about Tammi last night. If she is on tonight, NG is going to get a very wordy email from me.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: February 03, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »

Looks like the real Tammi has outed herself.  The real Tammi wouldn't have a problem in the world orchestrating the baby hiding thing. She's appointed herself judge and jury on all things Gabriel, and she seems pretty unfazed by it all, maybe it isn't the first time she's helped babies escape from "bad" parents. How many times have been in an airport and seen a mom that looks totally wasted? Would my first thought be to ask if she wants to adopt the child out?  In my day, with two babies, always flying on the cheap which usually meant hours of waiting, kids crying, me looking like I wanted to blow my brains out, not one time ever did anyone steer a conversation toward or ask me something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.