April 27, 2024, 12:17:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424573 times)
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: February 04, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »

I think Tammi puts on a facade. She may even have multiple accounts and send these postings to herself. In the above referenced email from another poster, the poster refers to Gabriel as that baby. That is exactly what Tammi says when describing Gabriel on the media. I wouldn't be surprised if Tammi is reading the sleuthing forums as well. She seems to know what we are all saying. It is as clear as the waters in the Carribean, that Tammi has mental health issues. There is no way any adoption agency, unless it is an underground illegal one would be backing her with all of the news media and her pending felony charges. They would be negligent to put a child in her home and would be held accountable. Tammi's time has come and she will be charged, I don't care how good her lawyer is, wrong is wrong and she is not above the law. On another note I really think they should be sending a therapist or counselor in to talk with Elizabeth on a daily basis. She will eventually talk, she is emotionally challenged and needs to have someone to help her process what has happened. Then maybe we can find Gabriel.

Good morning Newfie! I agree with everything you've said. I wonder if they are sending a counselor in to see EJ? That would be good. Though, I wonder if she would even agree to it. Still, great thoughts, Newfie!

Thanks! I believe there are some great thinkers as well on this site including you!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 04, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »

I think Tammi puts on a facade. She may even have multiple accounts and send these postings to herself. In the above referenced email from another poster, the poster refers to Gabriel as that baby. That is exactly what Tammi says when describing Gabriel on the media. I wouldn't be surprised if Tammi is reading the sleuthing forums as well. She seems to know what we are all saying. It is as clear as the waters in the Carribean, that Tammi has mental health issues. There is no way any adoption agency, unless it is an underground illegal one would be backing her with all of the news media and her pending felony charges. They would be negligent to put a child in her home and would be held accountable. Tammi's time has come and she will be charged, I don't care how good her lawyer is, wrong is wrong and she is not above the law. On another note I really think they should be sending a therapist or counselor in to talk with Elizabeth on a daily basis. She will eventually talk, she is emotionally challenged and needs to have someone to help her process what has happened. Then maybe we can find Gabriel.

Good morning Newfie! I agree with everything you've said. I wonder if they are sending a counselor in to see EJ? That would be good. Though, I wonder if she would even agree to it. Still, great thoughts, Newfie!

Thanks! I believe there are some great thinkers as well on this site including you!

Awww, thanks Newfie. There are certainly some monkeys on here who are really good at digging up the dirt! I definitely don't fit into that catergory; but I certainly appreciate and admire those monkeys with upmost respect and awe!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 04, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »

FB 

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf

Fundraiser News
Everyone, we feel your frustration in regards to Tammi, however know this, she will be dealt with in court, and this is far from over. The police know what she is, her career choice says it all about her, she is a colon hydro therapist. (You all get my meaning.) So, l...et us all channel that anger into productive, proactive, and positive actions by supporting this fundraising event, get the word out and those who are local come down this weekend. Giving Tammi any more airtime, or ammunition should not be our goal or focus. What matters the most is Baby Gabriel and finding him. Tomorrow, a press release will happen in regards to this fundraising event which will happen this weekend, in Scottsdale. We will hold a press conference at 11:00 a.m., Thursday, February 4, 2010 at the Downtown Scottsdale Scholtzsky; this is located at 4017 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251. At this time, we will discuss the various events of the weekend. This fund-raising event and it will officially start Friday, February 5, 2010 through Sunday, February 7, 2010. Valley Artist Steve Voita will be selling sports artwork and giving proceeds to the Baby Gabriel Trust. For more information about Steve Voita go to his website: http://voitagallery.com From the McQueary Family: The McQueary family appreciate all of the support from this community, as well as every community across the country. Having a missing child is something no family should ever have to experience. We continue to be optimistic since all indications are that our baby Gabriel is still out there, being shifted from place to place and hidden from his daddy’s arms, but still out there. The support flooding in from every corner of the world allows Logan the opportunity to participate in the search for Gabriel. Logan's message and the whole families message to Gabriel is "Hang in there Gabriel, Daddy's on his way..." Hoping to see you all there. The Palmers
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 04, 2010, 11:12:03 AM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad Fires Back, Hires PI
Logan McQueary Continues Cross-Country Search For His Missing Boy

EL PASO, Texas -- Just moments after Tammi Smith was released from jail for allegedly conspiring to take custody of Gabriel Johnson away from his father, Logan McQueary, she lashed out at McQueary for waiting so long to join the search for his son.

McQueary set out this week for San Antonio, the last place Gabriel was seen, before his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, either killed the boy or simply gave him away to strangers.

On Wednesday, McQueary said he has grown tired of Smith and her attempts to play the victim.

“It’s nothing new, she’s done it the whole time,“ said McQueary.

At times, Smith blamed her troubles on Johnson, the woman police say she plotted with to steal Gabriel away from his father. Other times, she's blamed Tempe police, Johnson's grandfather Bob Johnson, and now fresh out of jail, she's focused her ire at the father of the missing boy.

“She keeps saying that she wants this all to be about Gabriel, but every chance she gets she bad mouths me, she doesn’t even know me,” said McQueary.

MORE...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22459066/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 04, 2010, 11:14:11 AM »

Logan McQueary Meets With Investigator In El Paso (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22451769/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 04, 2010, 11:16:59 AM »

Tammi Smith Ridicules Police Outside Jail; Says Her Atty Will Tear Apart Witnesses for the Prosecution

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2666487/tammi_smith_ridicules_tempe_police.html?cat=25
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 04, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »

New details emerge in woman’s arrest in missing baby case

TEMPE, AZ -- ABC15 has learned new details regarding the arrest of a woman in the case of missing baby Gabriel.

Tammi Smith was arrested in connection with the disappearance of the 9-month-old Tempe boy on Tuesday.

ABC15 has now learned a criminal complaint has been filed against Tammi Smith requesting the County Attorney’s office charge Smith with two class four felonies.

MORE..

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/New-details-emerge-in-woman-s-arrest-in-missing/l-hiVWyc7E-by9eczEAoHA.cspx
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: February 04, 2010, 11:31:38 AM »

Tammi Smith Ridicules Police Outside Jail; Says Her Atty Will Tear Apart Witnesses for the Prosecution

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2666487/tammi_smith_ridicules_tempe_police.html?cat=25

Tammi wore a warm coat with rips in the back.

I swear I thought those were bird poops 

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 04, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »

Search for baby Gabriel Johnson

Tammi Smith appeared tired and disheveled as she walked out of jail just before the sun came up on Wednesday morning. With her husband Jack there to pick her up Smith had a few choice words before heading home, "We are going to tear them apart, I'm not, my attorney is going to tear them apart," said Smith, referring to the Tempe Police Department.

The arrest is not the first for Smith. 12 News uncovered court records from Louisiana that show Smith was charged with forgery, simple battery and disturbing the peace.

Long considered a "person of interest" in the Gabriel Johnson case, Smith was arrested at her North Valley home late Tuesday morning. Police charged Smith with custodial interference, conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery. Police say Smith helped Elizabeth Johnson after Johnson fled Arizona with 8-month old Gabriel Johnson.

Police don't believe the Smith's have any knowledge of Gabriel's whereabouts and no longer consider Jack a "person of interest". Jack Smith told 12 News he hopes the case against his wife goes to court so they can prove her innocence, "We were just trying to help a person out," said jack Smith.

The couple says they will also continue to search for Gabriel even if it means McQueary will gain custody if the baby is found, "I will help you Logan to find your baby but as far as you go, be watching," said Tammi Smith.

McQueary is headed to San Antonio to search for his son. He has been posting flyers along the way during his drive to Texas. McQueary sent a text to 12 News after the arrest which stated: "I am very happy Tammi got arrested, maybe this is what we need for her to talk and maybe this is what we need to stir things up a bit."

Smith is expected to meet with her attorney on Thursday to discuss the charges.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/02/03/20100203smitharrest02032010-CR.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 04, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »

New details emerge in woman’s arrest in missing baby case

<snipped>

ABC15 has now learned a criminal complaint has been filed against Tammi Smith requesting the County Attorney’s office charge Smith with two class four felonies.

Those charges are forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

County Attorney Andrew Thomas plans to hold a news conference today at 11 a.m. to discuss the latest details.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/New-details-emerge-in-woman-s-arrest-in-missing/l-hiVWyc7E-by9eczEAoHA.cspx
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #850 on: February 04, 2010, 11:59:24 AM »

OT:  Prayer Request for Georgeann Miller, Wife of Tim Miller
http://texasequusearch.org/2010/02/prayer-request-for-georgeann-miller-wife-of-tim-miller/

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 04, 2010, 12:12:12 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/02/prayer-request-for-georgeann-miller-wife-of-tim-miller/

Oh, how awful! Thanks Searching. I will definitely pray for her.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 04, 2010, 12:13:43 PM »

said Tammi. She said that it was okay, though. "We have all of those pieces to fit back in there that creates all of our innocence," said Tammi.

Creates?? Umm, note, not "proves" but creates. I want to smack her, shame shame on her for what she is doing to baby Gabes father, but more so, what she has done to baby Gabe because yes, I believe had she not gotten involved, we would not be here. she is the devil incarnate.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 04, 2010, 12:14:14 PM »

Thank you for posting this Searching.
My prayers for Georgeann and Tim.  an angelic monkey

I noticed someone has set up a candle site.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: February 04, 2010, 12:15:05 PM »

Oh, how awful! Thanks Searching. I will definitely pray for her.

No problem, I felt it was important info to pass along. It is sad indeed.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 04, 2010, 12:25:16 PM »

Snipped from the article above
"We were trying to get her to stop, or come back, or atleast get her to a place where we could go get her." said Jack Smith as he left the jail with his wife.

I believed this was the reason they gave to try to get EJ to Tenn, which is farther away then San Antonio...hmmm it was so they could go get her, I see.

What is so telling in this case is she wants to rip logan apart in court...Logan the father of the missing baby. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 04, 2010, 12:32:54 PM »

I hope they have EJ seeing a counselor as well hopefully starting some meds.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 04, 2010, 12:33:17 PM »

Tammi just added a pile more friends to her FB      
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 04, 2010, 12:36:34 PM »

Tammi wore a warm coat with rips in the back.

I swear I thought those were bird poops 
maybe tammi sprung a leak from her bird-brain head! (sorry to all birds)

Prayers for Georgeann Miller.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 04, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

Nope, I can't access either of the url's.  Weird.  I think I must take myself off to bed as I am starting to see double anyways.  Have a good night Alien.
Hi Banana's I hope you are feeling better - Tammi's Fan Page on Facebook was taken down - She said it was being taken over by "Satin" .............translation "Satan" - the Devil  Monkey Devil!

Thanks, I saw that in another post on this forum but I still cannot access her regular FB account this morning.  Weird!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.