April 27, 2024, 04:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424634 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: February 04, 2010, 12:40:10 PM »

FB

Poster
SO why would someone that professes to love Gabe want Elizabeth out without her telling what happened or where Gabe is?

Tammi Peters Smith
What in the world are you talking about, lol...Who is saying that? I don't believe anyone in this world would say something like that....
about a minute ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 04, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »

Nope, I can't access either of the url's.  Weird.  I think I must take myself off to bed as I am starting to see double anyways.  Have a good night Alien.
Hi Banana's I hope you are feeling better - Tammi's Fan Page on Facebook was taken down - She said it was being taken over by "Satin" .............translation "Satan" - the Devil  Monkey Devil!

Thanks, I saw that in another post on this forum but I still cannot access her regular FB account this morning.  Weird!

She may have banned you.  I am on with no problems.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: February 04, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »

MORE CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!                

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office said Thursday that it has filed a criminal complaint against Tammi Smith, the woman who, along with her husband, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has been missing since his mother took him out of state back in Decembers.

County Attorney Andrew Thomas will hold a news conference later this morning to discuss the complaint.

Details will be updated as they become available.

MORE..

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Potential-adoptive-mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: February 04, 2010, 12:47:00 PM »

I think Tammi puts on a facade. She may even have multiple accounts and send these postings to herself. In the above referenced email from another poster, the poster refers to Gabriel as that baby. That is exactly what Tammi says when describing Gabriel on the media. I wouldn't be surprised if Tammi is reading the sleuthing forums as well. She seems to know what we are all saying. It is as clear as the waters in the Carribean, that Tammi has mental health issues. There is no way any adoption agency, unless it is an underground illegal one would be backing her with all of the news media and her pending felony charges. They would be negligent to put a child in her home and would be held accountable. Tammi's time has come and she will be charged, I don't care how good her lawyer is, wrong is wrong and she is not above the law. On another note I really think they should be sending a therapist or counselor in to talk with Elizabeth on a daily basis. She will eventually talk, she is emotionally challenged and needs to have someone to help her process what has happened. Then maybe we can find Gabriel.

I hope they have EJ seeing a counselor as well hopefully starting some meds.
That is my wish as well. It never sat right with me about the bi polar and post partum depression, and off her meds.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 04, 2010, 12:48:02 PM »

Tammi just added a pile more friends to her FB      
One would think she would be scared as can be, but no, she isn't wired correctly. She has all this free time to play on FB.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 04, 2010, 12:48:41 PM »

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office said Thursday that it has filed a criminal complaint against Tammi Smith, the woman who, along with her husband, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has been missing since his mother took him out of state back in Decembers.

County Attorney Andrew Thomas will hold a news conference later this morning to discuss the complaint.

MORE..

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Potential-adoptive-mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

Is this a different county?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 04, 2010, 12:49:04 PM »

MORE..

Thanks 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 04, 2010, 12:51:28 PM »

Nope, I can't access either of the url's.  Weird.  I think I must take myself off to bed as I am starting to see double anyways.  Have a good night Alien.
Hi Banana's I hope you are feeling better - Tammi's Fan Page on Facebook was taken down - She said it was being taken over by "Satin" .............translation "Satan" - the Devil  Monkey Devil!

Thanks, I saw that in another post on this forum but I still cannot access her regular FB account this morning.  Weird!

I know she removed me as a friend but is there a way to ban?  I should still be able to see her page but what I get is it does not exist.  Looking at my regular FB account, I don't see any way to ban people from seeing my page.  Oh well, guess I will depend on what you guys post from her FB page to see what is going on.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 04, 2010, 12:51:35 PM »

MORE..

That is the county EJ lived in.  Not sure what county filed the other charges.  Do you think we get another perp walk today?  Things dreams are made of       
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: February 04, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »

I know she removed me as a friend but is there a way to ban?  I should still be able to see her page but what I get is it does not exist.  Looking at my regular FB account, I don't see any way to ban people from seeing my page.  Oh well, guess I will depend on what you guys post from her FB page to see what is going on.....

There is an option on FB to block a person, maybe that's what she did and that's why you can't access her page.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 04, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »

Accusations against Tammi Smith detailed

A criminal complaint was filed into court Wednesday against a Scottsdale woman who police say is a key figure in the disappearance of a 9-month-old boy.

The complaint accuses Tammi Smith, 37, of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference, mid-level felonies.

Tempe police arrested Smith on Tuesday and she is out on bail.

According to court documents, Smith tried to adopt Gabriel Johnson before the boy’s mother, Elizabeth Johnson, skipped town with him Dec. 27.
MORE...

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150276
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: February 04, 2010, 01:01:19 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  If Tammi sang religious songs all night while she was in the slammer, wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for all the other inmates?  She is so much like Cindy Anthony.  She can look anyone in the face and lie, even when she knows the person she is talking to knows she is lying. Next, she'll be setting up a foundation and asking for donations to help her find "That child."  Jack Smith booted me off of Facebook a couple of nights ago.  He had posted that when the whole story comes out people will be ashamed they said anything against Tammi.  I asked him to post the whole story then since he knows it.  I got the hammer shortly afterward.

Jack Smith is an idiot too, IMO.  He can't sue anyone for something they said about Tammi.  They might file a joint lawsuit and he could claim that Tammi was so upset he lost "consortium." But since the legal papers about her being delinquent in paying child support are on the internet for all to see, I don't think he can sue Mr. Facio for telling the truth.

I know Tammi seems to have forgotten she had the children with her second husband, not her first, and she was older than 16, but then first or second, what's the difference to Tammi?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 04, 2010, 01:05:25 PM »

In the privacy settings on FB, there is a place to enter a list of people to HIDE from.  So she must have decided to hide from me.  After all, I did start the discussion thread with subject: Tammi Peters Smith ARRESTED!  LOL 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 04, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »

I am wondering if these charges are about those guardianship papers that Tammi showed LE when they came to her door the time EJ said Logan kidnapped Gabriel but in fact Enema Woman had him?  Tammi later said there were no papers.  These papers. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #874 on: February 04, 2010, 01:11:08 PM »

OT:  Prayer Request for Georgeann Miller, Wife of Tim Miller
http://texasequusearch.org/2010/02/prayer-request-for-georgeann-miller-wife-of-tim-miller/
Very sad.  Thank you Searching.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 04, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »

MORE..

That is the county EJ lived in.  Not sure what county filed the other charges.  Do you think we get another perp walk today?  Things dreams are made of       

I am not up on my counties, hmmm I was thinking they dropped a charge but if this is a different county then I suppose she is facing more?What about TX? That to me will be the big one.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 04, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »

I am wondering if these charges are about those guardianship papers that Tammi showed LE when they came to her door the time EJ said Logan kidnapped Gabriel but in fact Enema Woman had him?  Tammi later said there were no papers.  These papers. 

Ohhhh good one! Yesterday I was asking about this and wondering if they were going to do something, I bet you are right!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: February 04, 2010, 01:15:03 PM »

Maricopa is the county jail she was in. So they are filling more charges?  Hmmmmm...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: February 04, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »

ABC15 reported that the news conference was at 11 but none of the stations are streaming it as far as I can tell.  Fox is still showing traffic.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #879 on: February 04, 2010, 01:15:43 PM »

MORE..

Oh that would be what you call Sweet Dreams!!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.