April 27, 2024, 06:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424662 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #880 on: February 04, 2010, 01:17:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Hey Bananas don't feel bad I can't get to her page either. lol I think I really hit a nerve with her yesterday.

I would love it if Travis had a lawyer and they were the ones filing the papers. Does anyone know how we could find a lawyer to represent him to try to get Hannah back? Pro Bono of  course. He says he does not have the money for one.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 04, 2010, 01:17:32 PM »

MORE CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!                

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office said Thursday that it has filed a criminal complaint against Tammi Smith, the woman who, along with her husband, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has been missing since his mother took him out of state back in Decembers.

County Attorney Andrew Thomas will hold a news conference later this morning to discuss the complaint.

Details will be updated as they become available.

MORE..

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Potential-adoptive-mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

Is this a different county?

That is the county EJ lived in.  Not sure what county filed the other charges.  Do you think we get another perp walk today?  Things dreams are made of       

I am not up on my counties, hmmm I was thinking they dropped a charge but if this is a different county then I suppose she is facing more?What about TX? That to me will be the big one.

San Antonio PD said they would have new information released early this week about the case.  They have not said a thing yet. Wondering if they are waiting for Logan to get there and for Tempe PD to finish with their charges first?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 04, 2010, 01:22:51 PM »

Wyks     Glad to see you!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 04, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »

Hey Bananas don't feel bad I can't get to her page either. lol I think I really hit a nerve with her yesterday.

I would love it if Travis had a lawyer and they were the ones filing the papers. Does anyone know how we could find a lawyer to represent him to try to get Hannah back? Pro Bono of  course. He says he does not have the money for one.

Hey Darla... she can make a list of people to "hide" from.  She is hiding from us.  Imagine that...... hiding!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #884 on: February 04, 2010, 01:28:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  If Tammi sang religious songs all night while she was in the slammer, wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for all the other inmates?  She is so much like Cindy Anthony.  She can look anyone in the face and lie, even when she knows the person she is talking to knows she is lying. Next, she'll be setting up a foundation and asking for donations to help her find "That child."  Jack Smith booted me off of Facebook a couple of nights ago.  He had posted that when the whole story comes out people will be ashamed they said anything against Tammi.  I asked him to post the whole story then since he knows it.  I got the hammer shortly afterward.

Jack Smith is an idiot too, IMO.  He can't sue anyone for something they said about Tammi.  They might file a joint lawsuit and he could claim that Tammi was so upset he lost "consortium." But since the legal papers about her being delinquent in paying child support are on the internet for all to see, I don't think he can sue Mr. Facio for telling the truth.

I know Tammi seems to have forgotten she had the children with her second husband, not her first, and she was older than 16, but then first or second, what's the difference to Tammi?
The similarities in the Anthony case are uncanny aren't they?  Like Cindy's "Mother of the Year" statement to Greta and Bia$$ saying when the truth comes out we will be shocked.  Seems to be a common denominator with those who lie and conspire.  I laugh when you said you got the hammer for asking for the truth - I guess that is a big no no huh?  Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 04, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »

Hey Darla... she can make a list of people to "hide" from.  She is hiding from us.  Imagine that...... hiding!   

His best route may be to get a TV interview with the local sations and then say if he had a lawyer he would fight for custody but Jack knew he did not have the means and he still does not.  He wants Hannah back but his hands are tied.  See if a lawyer comes to him. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #886 on: February 04, 2010, 01:34:29 PM »

FB

Poster
SO why would someone that professes to love Gabe want Elizabeth out without her telling what happened or where Gabe is?

Tammi Peters Smith
What in the world are you talking about, lol...Who is saying that? I don't believe anyone in this world would say something like that....
about a minute ago

HEY - that is my post!  Her status said that "she should be out by tomorrow" so I assumed that they were talking about EJ. My bad. But at least I can post there!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 04, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »

Darla that is a good idea - what State is he living in?  Do you know?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 04, 2010, 01:42:32 PM »

His best route may be to get a TV interview with the local sations and then say if he had a lawyer he would fight for custody but Jack knew he did not have the means and he still does not.  He wants Hannah back but his hands are tied.  See if a lawyer comes to him. 
That would be a great start - contact the media in AZ and his home state and tell his story and want to help. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 04, 2010, 01:44:47 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  If Tammi sang religious songs all night while she was in the slammer, wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for all the other inmates?  She is so much like Cindy Anthony.  She can look anyone in the face and lie, even when she knows the person she is talking to knows she is lying. Next, she'll be setting up a foundation and asking for donations to help her find "That child."  Jack Smith booted me off of Facebook a couple of nights ago.  He had posted that when the whole story comes out people will be ashamed they said anything against Tammi.  I asked him to post the whole story then since he knows it.  I got the hammer shortly afterward.

Jack Smith is an idiot too, IMO.  He can't sue anyone for something they said about Tammi.  They might file a joint lawsuit and he could claim that Tammi was so upset he lost "consortium." But since the legal papers about her being delinquent in paying child support are on the internet for all to see, I don't think he can sue Mr. Facio for telling the truth.

I know Tammi seems to have forgotten she had the children with her second husband, not her first, and she was older than 16, but then first or second, what's the difference to Tammi?
The similarities in the Anthony case are uncanny aren't they?  Like Cindy's "Mother of the Year" statement to Greta and Bia$$ saying when the truth comes out we will be shocked.  Seems to be a common denominator with those who lie and conspire.  I laugh when you said you got the hammer for asking for the truth - I guess that is a big no no huh?  Monkey Devil!

Apparently the truth and Ms. Smith are strangers.  Sounds familiar, huh?  It is not credible that two, count them, two adoption agencies are "Standing behind" them and asking them to take lessons after Tammi was just released from jail having been arrested on multiple felony charges.  Also, if these two agencies just love Tammi so much, why didn't they find her a baby to adopt so she wouldn't have to attempt to steal Gabriel.  Some people lie a lot.  Some people are very good at it and very convincing.  Tammi is neither.  Jack said they were transparent, and they certainly are.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: February 04, 2010, 01:50:40 PM »

Apparently the truth and Ms. Smith are strangers.  Sounds familiar, huh?  It is not credible that two, count them, two adoption agencies are "Standing behind" them and asking them to take lessons after Tammi was just released from jail having been arrested on multiple felony charges.  Also, if these two agencies just love Tammi so much, why didn't they find her a baby to adopt so she wouldn't have to attempt to steal Gabriel.  Some people lie a lot.  Some people are very good at it and very convincing.  Tammi is neither.  Jack said they were transparent, and they certainly are.

Well said!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 04, 2010, 01:54:10 PM »

Does this say EJ filed the direct complaint against Tammi?

Case Type: Criminal  Location:  Southeast   
Party Information
Party Name - Number Relationship Sex Attorney Judge Case #
State Of Arizona - (1)
  Plaintiff  N/A  COUNTY ATTORNEY CRIMINAL -SE,       
Elizabeth Joanne Johnson - (2)
  Defendant  F  Public Defender-, S E  Master Calendar  CR2010-101760-001   
TAMMI PETERS SMITH - (3)
  Defendant  F  To Be Determined    CR2010-101760-002   
Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/3/2010  DCO - Direct Complaint - Party (002)  2/3/2010   
1/26/2010  152 - ME: Not Guilty Plea Arraign - Party (001)  1/26/2010   
1/21/2010  002 - ME: Hearing Vacated - Party (001)  1/21/2010   
1/14/2010  IAD - Initial Appearance Document - Party (001)  1/14/2010   
1/14/2010  NSI - Notice of Supervening Indictment - Party (001)  1/15/2010  Plaintiff (1)   
1/14/2010  606 - ME: GJ Not/Supervening Indictment - Party (001)  1/15/2010   
1/14/2010  IND - Indictment - Party (001)  1/15/2010  Plaintiff (1)   
1/12/2010  DCO - Direct Complaint - Party (001)  1/13/2010   
Case Calendar
Date Time Event
1/15/2010  8:35    Status Conference 
1/20/2010  8:30    Preliminary Hearing 
1/25/2010  8:30    Original Arraignment Hearing 
3/9/2010  8:15    Initial Pretrial Conference 

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2010-101760
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 04, 2010, 01:57:13 PM »

FB

Poster
i heard they(cops) had criminal complaints againts you?just wondering wats up with that?

Tammi Peters Smith
There's nothing to it...It's because of the Craig Cherry thing that happed long before Elizabeth took off with the baby! But it will all unravel in all the court proceedings and we will prove my innocence....I can't give out all those details, but just wait and pray and you will see that we did everything to help her the legal way....We have no fear, we are innocent and God is n our side. Thanks for your prayers!
about a minute ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 04, 2010, 01:58:59 PM »

Here is the screen shot.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2010-101760
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #894 on: February 04, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »

FB

Poster
i heard they(cops) had criminal complaints againts you?just wondering wats up with that?

Tammi Peters Smith
There's nothing to it...It's because of the Craig Cherry thing that happed long before Elizabeth took off with the baby! But it will all unravel in all the court proceedings and we will prove my innocence....I can't give out all those details, but just wait and pray and you will see that we did everything to help her the legal way....We have no fear, we are innocent and God is n our side. Thanks for your prayers!
about a minute ago
We have no fear  Well I would start real soon getting some fear.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 04, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »

Party Information
State Of Arizona - (1)
TAMMI PETERS SMITH - (3)
Case Documents
1/14/2010  NSI - Notice of Supervening Indictment - Party (001)  1/15/2010  Plaintiff (1)   
Case Calendar
Date Time Event

Sure seems like it. Maybe EJ is co-operating?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 04, 2010, 02:07:04 PM »

Could this be the 2 new charges that are pending against Tammi. Maybe EJ is talking and she is the one filing the complaints.

Mission, Travis lives in Dallas, TX. I just had a thought on it and I am going to call Pat Later today and see if he will do an interview with Travis and Maybe find a lawyer that way.

God Bless!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: February 04, 2010, 02:08:20 PM »

Party Information
State Of Arizona - (1)
TAMMI PETERS SMITH - (3)
Case Documents
Case Calendar
Date Time Event

Sure seems like it. Maybe EJ is co-operating?

Seems to me that both EJ and TS are defendants.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #898 on: February 04, 2010, 02:10:28 PM »

Could this be the 2 new charges that are pending against Tammi. Maybe EJ is talking and she is the one filing the complaints.

Mission, Travis lives in Dallas, TX. I just had a thought on it and I am going to call Pat Later today and see if he will do an interview with Travis and Maybe find a lawyer that way.
That's a great idea.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: February 04, 2010, 02:15:15 PM »

Mission Thanks for the idea. I just shot an email message to Travis and one to Pat. Maybe we can help this Dad too.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.