April 27, 2024, 12:08:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424568 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 04, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »

I really hope Jack or Tammi read here.

You are both full of snit!  Most people would not take it upon themselves to fight for a baby to be taken away from it's natural parents and play Judge and Jury in the process and bypass all the legal means that are in place to deal with these issues.  Most people would not call a judge directly to try to get a baby away from their parents.  Most people would not help a woman on the run with a child and then blame the father for it.  Most people would not look at a mother struggling and five minutes later ask if she wants to give away her baby.  Do not lump most people in with your web of lies and righteous false justifications so you can sleep at night.

As for submitting  KNOWINGLY FALSE information on a court document, there is no excuse for that.  You can truly not believe that claiming ignorance and stupidity will get you out of that. 

I hope Tammi gets a shipment of poop-brown coloured SATIN to wrap herself in      

all IMO   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 04, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »

I would not be surprised to learn that Tammi has put Craig Cherry's name as the father of other children.  Of course everyone knows you can not intentionally lie on a legal document.  Putting Cherry's name was a lie, pure and simple.  But I wonder if Tammi has done this with other babies.  IMO she's in the baby selling business.

When she says that her putting the fraudulent name will all be explained in court, of course she's right. She'll get on the stand and say she had three minutes and all of that BS and they were closing. But that explanation won't hold water.  Criminals always try to explain their actions when they admit to guilt.  And claiming that she didn't know  it was against the law won't save her. It is well established that ignorance of the law is no excuse. But of course she knew that naming an innocent party as the father of a child is against the law. The fact that she was trying to adopt Gabriel will make it clear that she was attempting to fraudulently deprive Logan of his right to his child. Tammi needs to get a little fear because I think she's going to jail.  There go her chances of ever legally adopting a baby, if she ever had such a chance.  With her daughter claiming that she abandoned her own three children and the court record that she is in arrears with support payments, no legally run agency would consider letting her have a cat, much less a baby.

And if the police say they are convinced that the Smiths don't know where Gabriel is, well I'm convinced the police are wrong.  IMO they know exactly where he is.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »

Love this article!
Tammi Smith is Boastful as Ever!

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/tammi-smith-boastful-ever/

New details have finally surfaced on the release of Tammi Smith from a Maricopa County jail. Tammi is stilled charged with three crimes. And is now threatening the Tempe Police with her boasts.

Unfortunately in the search for baby Gabriel, her bail was set rather low. Tammi Smith was released on $15,000 bond, Wednesday. In your face as always, Tammi boasted her threats to the media as she left jail. Both Tammi and her husband are now accusing the Tempe Police Department of trumping up charges against her. Seems that the Smiths think that they are very special people who are above the law.

“We are going to tear them apart, I’m not, my attorney is going to tear them apart.”

In Omissions of Jack & Tammi Smith we saw that the pushy Tammi and Jack Smith are not what they have represented themselves to be in the media.

Seems that the Smiths have conveniently forgotten that during all their media appearances that they have already confessed to their crimes. Certainly the forgery charge will be a slam-dunk for the prosecution. They have suggested that they knew where Tot Mom was during her flight to Florida and failed to immediately inform LE of her whereabouts. Beyond the Smith’s media statements, LE by now probably has gotten hold of their telephone records. Evidence of just one call to Tot Mom during her flight (i.e., felony Custodial Interference) is all that is needed for that charge to stick. Tammi Smith aiding and abetting Tot Mom in her flight is what LE is calling Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference, evidence of which was probably uncovered in LE’s earlier search of the Smith’s residence. During LE news conference on Tuesday, Police have said that Smith helped Tot Mom Elizabeth Johnson after she had fled Arizona with 8-month old baby Gabriel.

Of course, Tammi Smith has, also, conveniently forgotten all about the manipulative tactics that the Smiths had previously imposed on Logan McQueary in an attempt to force him to relinquish custody of his daughter. Their forceful blackmailing of Gabriel’s father was revealed in Did Tammi Smith Manipulate Tot Mom?

“I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,” said Tammi Smith as she left the Maricopa County jail on bond. Tammi’s allegedly pure motives might be a factor in her sentencing, but certainly wont prevent conviction. I am sure that all the parties to Gabriel’s disappearance having gotten in the face of a few judges and police departments wont be forgotten either, when it comes to their sentencing.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 04, 2010, 04:00:42 PM »

I like silk myself   

I only wear silk.  Anything else makes me dizzy. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: February 04, 2010, 04:01:16 PM »

New details emerge in woman’s arrest in missing baby case

, AZ -- ABC15 has learned new details regarding the arrest of a woman in the case of missing baby Gabriel.

Tammi Smith was officially charged Thursday in connection with the disappearance of the 9-month-old Tempe boy.

The charges include conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery.

According to the probable cause statement filed by Tempe Police, Smith allegedly withheld information as police investigated the disappearance of Gabriel Johnson.

Tempe Police also accuse Smith of forgery relating to false information on paternity documents which falsely named Smith's cousin as Gabriel's father.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/New-details-emerge-in-woman-s-arrest-in-missing/l-hiVWyc7E-by9eczEAoHA.cspx
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: February 04, 2010, 04:02:47 PM »

I really hope Jack or Tammi read here.

You are both full of snit!  Most people would not take it upon themselves to fight for a baby to be taken away from it's natural parents and play Judge and Jury in the process and bypass all the legal means that are in place to deal with these issues.  Most people would not call a judge directly to try to get a baby away from their parents.  Most people would not help a woman on the run with a child and then blame the father for it.  Most people would not look at a mother struggling and five minutes later ask if she wants to give away her baby.  Do not lump most people in with your web of lies and righteous false justifications so you can sleep at night.

As for submitting  KNOWINGLY FALSE information on a court document, there is no excuse for that.  You can truly not believe that claiming ignorance and stupidity will get you out of that. 

I hope Tammi gets a shipment of poop-brown coloured SATIN to wrap herself in      

all IMO   

Here Here, all in favor...

I

couldnt have said it better
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 04, 2010, 04:11:02 PM »

FB

Poster
i heard they(cops) had criminal complaints againts you?just wondering wats up with that?

Tammi Peters Smith
There's nothing to it...It's because of the Craig Cherry thing that happed long before Elizabeth took off with the baby! But it will all unravel in all the court proceedings and we will prove my innocence....I can't give out all those details, but just wait and pray and you will see that we did everything to help her the legal way....We have no fear, we are innocent and God is n our side. Thanks for your prayers!
about a minute ago

I wish I hadn't gotten kicked off Tammi's FP.  I'd like to tell her that I am praying for her.  I'm praying that she gets convicted and receives her just reward for her illegal actions.  I'm praying that Gabriel is found and that her part in his disappearance becomes clear and she's prosecuted for that. 

It has been my experience in life that when someone starts claiming to talk to God and that God is on their side, even when it's apparent they are doing something wrong, that it's best to put your hand securely on your wallet and back away as fast as you can.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #927 on: February 04, 2010, 04:15:58 PM »

FB

Poster
i heard they(cops) had criminal complaints againts you?just wondering wats up with that?

Tammi Peters Smith
There's nothing to it...It's because of the Craig Cherry thing that happed long before Elizabeth took off with the baby! But it will all unravel in all the court proceedings and we will prove my innocence....I can't give out all those details, but just wait and pray and you will see that we did everything to help her the legal way....We have no fear, we are innocent and God is n our side. Thanks for your prayers!
about a minute ago
So why should the poster have to pray for her if she is innocent?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: February 04, 2010, 04:17:26 PM »

TAMMI SAID "I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,”

That's very similar to what George and Cindy Anthony were saying before Caylee's remains were found.  Cindy, when asked what she had done on that particular day to aid the search, said "I made two telephone calls."  George of course said he had people watching the people who had Caylee.   Maybe Jack and Tammi have people watching the people..........Oh, never mind.

I wonder how Tammi's roto rooter business is coming along?

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: February 04, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »

Love this article!
Tammi Smith is Boastful as Ever!

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/tammi-smith-boastful-ever/

New details have finally surfaced on the release of Tammi Smith from a Maricopa County jail. Tammi is stilled charged with three crimes. And is now threatening the Tempe Police with her boasts.

Unfortunately in the search for baby Gabriel, her bail was set rather low. Tammi Smith was released on $15,000 bond, Wednesday. In your face as always, Tammi boasted her threats to the media as she left jail. Both Tammi and her husband are now accusing the Tempe Police Department of trumping up charges against her. Seems that the Smiths think that they are very special people who are above the law.

“We are going to tear them apart, I’m not, my attorney is going to tear them apart.”

In Omissions of Jack & Tammi Smith we saw that the pushy Tammi and Jack Smith are not what they have represented themselves to be in the media.

Seems that the Smiths have conveniently forgotten that during all their media appearances that they have already confessed to their crimes. Certainly the forgery charge will be a slam-dunk for the prosecution. They have suggested that they knew where Tot Mom was during her flight to Florida and failed to immediately inform LE of her whereabouts. Beyond the Smith’s media statements, LE by now probably has gotten hold of their telephone records. Evidence of just one call to Tot Mom during her flight (i.e., felony Custodial Interference) is all that is needed for that charge to stick. Tammi Smith aiding and abetting Tot Mom in her flight is what LE is calling Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference, evidence of which was probably uncovered in LE’s earlier search of the Smith’s residence. During LE news conference on Tuesday, Police have said that Smith helped Tot Mom Elizabeth Johnson after she had fled Arizona with 8-month old baby Gabriel.

Of course, Tammi Smith has, also, conveniently forgotten all about the manipulative tactics that the Smiths had previously imposed on Logan McQueary in an attempt to force him to relinquish custody of his daughter. Their forceful blackmailing of Gabriel’s father was revealed in Did Tammi Smith Manipulate Tot Mom?

“I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,” said Tammi Smith as she left the Maricopa County jail on bond. Tammi’s allegedly pure motives might be a factor in her sentencing, but certainly wont prevent conviction. I am sure that all the parties to Gabriel’s disappearance having gotten in the face of a few judges and police departments wont be forgotten either, when it comes to their sentencing.

Okay, could someone please clarify for me: Is she still being charged for all three crimes, or just two as mentioned in an earlier post? TIA
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »

Thanks for the chuckle on the poop brown colored satin.  You are a hoot!
But back to facts here. This is such a sad situation. There is a beautiful little boy missing and I truly believe Tammi is interferring with the search with all of her b.s. She thinks that fraud is okay because she has done it before and gotten away with it. I hope the judge sees this and gives her jail time. No more slaps on the wrist. There is a little girl in that house that is being taught that it is okay to break the law, and she will grow up like Casey did, then God help her children. The cycle needs to stop!  I hope that Logan is safe and getting closer to what happened.  I wonder if Elizabeth's brother can get through to her?  She needs to talk and put an end to this. It has been long enough. Either bring Tammi and her illegal activities to a halt, or tell the truth if something did happen to Gabriel and lay him to rest. Someone needs to get through to Elizabeth, I hope they are doing something to help her talk, and I agree with you other folks here, put her back on her meds.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: February 04, 2010, 04:22:11 PM »

and p.s. put Tammi on some meds too!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: February 04, 2010, 04:22:50 PM »

Could this be the 2 new charges that are pending against Tammi. Maybe EJ is talking and she is the one filing the complaints.

Mission, Travis lives in Dallas, TX. I just had a thought on it and I am going to call Pat Later today and see if he will do an interview with Travis and Maybe find a lawyer that way.
That's awesome Darla thank you  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #933 on: February 04, 2010, 04:23:12 PM »

FB

Poster

Tammi Peters Smith
about a minute ago

I wish I hadn't gotten kicked off Tammi's FP.  I'd like to tell her that I am praying for her.  I'm praying that she gets convicted and receives her just reward for her illegal actions.  I'm praying that Gabriel is found and that her part in his disappearance becomes clear and she's prosecuted for that. 

It has been my experience in life that when someone starts claiming to talk to God and that God is on their side, even when it's apparent they are doing something wrong, that it's best to put your hand securely on your wallet and back away as fast as you can.
Your last paragraph, couldn't have said it better. What I would love to know is if Tammi has been locked away for mental issues in the past?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #934 on: February 04, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »

and p.s. put Tammi on some meds too!
And I will bet my house that she has been on some strong meds, but since she has found the enema business she thinks this is curing her. No way, someone like Tammi needs some serious care and meds, an enema isn't going to cut it 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #935 on: February 04, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/video/64763069001

Tammi Smith (2001) had custody debute with Fabio and the law needed to intervene. The other two charges
are also explained.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: February 04, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »

Someone posted this on Tammi's facebook. It was in my email.

"Tammi ~~ lets reveiw some scripture together straight out of the good news book.

"I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desireto do what is good, but I cannot carry it out." Romans 7:18
"For it is God who works in you to will and act according to his good purpose.." Philippians 2:13
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleaseing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship" Romans 12:1
"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the lord." Lamentations 3:40
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for eachother so that you may be healed." James 5:16
"Humble yourselves befor the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:10
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9
"Do to others as you would have them do to you" Luke 6:31
"So if you think that you are standing firm, be careful that you dont fall." 1 Corinthians 10:12
"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly" Colossians 3:16
"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted." Galatians 6:1

This is the day,(this is the day) that the lord has made(that the lord has made). Let us be glad (let us be glad) and rejoice in it!
just singing a few praises myself
"

so did this post stay up or did she take it down? I can't wait to be approved! Still waiting.

This could have only stayed on a few seconds as I never saw it at all and I have been camped on her FB pretty much all day. 

Hi monkeys, I am new here    just signed up yesterday and I got my approval today. I am the poster of this. It lasted about 3 minutes on Tammis facebook page. Then it was sent to my inbox by her and BAM I was no longer able to even look her up on facebook. She blocked me immediatly!!! Darla made a post on her wall and Tammi came back with scripture matthew 7:3 so this was my response to that. When I went to post it she had already deleted Darlas post so I had to put it right on her wall. She doesn't want to be my friend anymore. snif snif jk/ I have been following this story and the Haleigh story as best I can and they are both so sad. This is where I come to see whats going on. You monkeys really do a great job keeping everyone informed.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 04, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
BTW, Conspiracy to commit custodial interference, basically means that they believe she may have helped Elizabeth to inter fear with Logan's custodial rights. She did what most of you would do to help your friend not to get her child taken away. The forgery charge is because Tammi put Craig Cherry's name on there. There is a good explanation for that. It will be told in court and yes looking back, Tammi regrets that. But she didn't think it was illegal.
2 minutes ago
And they must think we all came down in yesterday's rain.  I would love to slap them both upside the head. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 04, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys BryarRose  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: February 04, 2010, 05:24:40 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted but just find it interesting what Tammi's ex-hubby has got to say about her:
Tammi Smith's ex-husband Kieth Facio said, "I hope they find the boy soon, alive. The funny twist to this story is Tammi and Jack Smith. I will tell you about the so-called good mother, Tammi." He went on to say that he had cooked and cleaned for their children, not her. He said she had chosen Jack Smith over her own children, whom Jack supposedly hadn't wanted. Regarding the Smiths and their adopted daughter, Kieth stated, "They can't adopt in the normal way."

full article http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2589761/missing_baby_gabriel_dad_is_victim_pg5.html?cat=25

I wonder what he means by saying "They can't adopt in the normal way."

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.