April 26, 2024, 11:45:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424562 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: February 04, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »

I really hope Jack or Tammi read here.

You are both full of snit!  Most people would not take it upon themselves to fight for a baby to be taken away from it's natural parents and play Judge and Jury in the process and bypass all the legal means that are in place to deal with these issues.  Most people would not call a judge directly to try to get a baby away from their parents.  Most people would not help a woman on the run with a child and then blame the father for it.  Most people would not look at a mother struggling and five minutes later ask if she wants to give away her baby.  Do not lump most people in with your web of lies and righteous false justifications so you can sleep at night.

As for submitting  KNOWINGLY FALSE information on a court document, there is no excuse for that.  You can truly not believe that claiming ignorance and stupidity will get you out of that. 

I hope Tammi gets a shipment of poop-brown coloured SATIN to wrap herself in      

all IMO   

Bravo NorRose, perfectly said. I am still at a loss and cannot seem to put my feelings into words on this. I am just sickened by it all, just sick inside. So it is very helpful for me to come on here and read posts such as this so I can sit in my chair and scream, "yes! Yes! Yes!" So thank you.

BTW, Hi Wykes! Nice to see you!
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: February 04, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »

Welcome new Monkey BryarRose 

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: February 04, 2010, 05:27:12 PM »

Love this article!
Tammi Smith is Boastful as Ever!

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/tammi-smith-boastful-ever/

New details have finally surfaced on the release of Tammi Smith from a Maricopa County jail. Tammi is stilled charged with three crimes. And is now threatening the Tempe Police with her boasts.

Unfortunately in the search for baby Gabriel, her bail was set rather low. Tammi Smith was released on $15,000 bond, Wednesday. In your face as always, Tammi boasted her threats to the media as she left jail. Both Tammi and her husband are now accusing the Tempe Police Department of trumping up charges against her. Seems that the Smiths think that they are very special people who are above the law.

“We are going to tear them apart, I’m not, my attorney is going to tear them apart.”

In Omissions of Jack & Tammi Smith we saw that the pushy Tammi and Jack Smith are not what they have represented themselves to be in the media.

Seems that the Smiths have conveniently forgotten that during all their media appearances that they have already confessed to their crimes. Certainly the forgery charge will be a slam-dunk for the prosecution. They have suggested that they knew where Tot Mom was during her flight to Florida and failed to immediately inform LE of her whereabouts. Beyond the Smith’s media statements, LE by now probably has gotten hold of their telephone records. Evidence of just one call to Tot Mom during her flight (i.e., felony Custodial Interference) is all that is needed for that charge to stick. Tammi Smith aiding and abetting Tot Mom in her flight is what LE is calling Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference, evidence of which was probably uncovered in LE’s earlier search of the Smith’s residence. During LE news conference on Tuesday, Police have said that Smith helped Tot Mom Elizabeth Johnson after she had fled Arizona with 8-month old baby Gabriel.

Of course, Tammi Smith has, also, conveniently forgotten all about the manipulative tactics that the Smiths had previously imposed on Logan McQueary in an attempt to force him to relinquish custody of his daughter. Their forceful blackmailing of Gabriel’s father was revealed in Did Tammi Smith Manipulate Tot Mom?

“I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,” said Tammi Smith as she left the Maricopa County jail on bond. Tammi’s allegedly pure motives might be a factor in her sentencing, but certainly wont prevent conviction. I am sure that all the parties to Gabriel’s disappearance having gotten in the face of a few judges and police departments wont be forgotten either, when it comes to their sentencing.

Okay, could someone please clarify for me: Is she still being charged for all three crimes, or just two as mentioned in an earlier post? TIA

Two charges as of today conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery,
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: February 04, 2010, 05:29:47 PM »

WELCOME  BryarRose   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: February 04, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »

TAMMI SAID "I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,”

That's very similar to what George and Cindy Anthony were saying before Caylee's remains were found.  Cindy, when asked what she had done on that particular day to aid the search, said "I made two telephone calls."  George of course said he had people watching the people who had Caylee.   Maybe Jack and Tammi have people watching the people..........Oh, never mind.

I wonder how Tammi's roto rooter business is coming along?

I have to say, I find it very disturbing she keeps using such phrases as "that baby" or "this baby" as if he is just some object. He is not an object, he is a person, a little tiny vulnerable person who for the last couple of weeks before he disappeared was surrounded by a bunch of crazy people!
Prayers for you sweet baby boy Gabriel, I pray God has kept you safe and you will soon be brought back to your daddy. He is coming for you, did you hear? He loves you sweet Gabriel and he will find you.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 04, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »

Complaint filed against woman in Tempe missing baby case

The Maricopa County Attorney's Office has filed a criminal complaint Wednesday against a Scottsdale woman in the case of a missing baby, officials said.

Tammi Smith, 37, was arrested Tuesday and has been accused of conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery, County Attorney Andrew Thomas said at a news conference Thursday. Both charges are class 4 felonies. The criminal complaint essentially is the step between an arrest and a preliminary hearing or indictment.

Tempe police arrested Smith on suspicion of trying to pressure the father of 9-month-old Gabriel Johnson into signing over his parental rights.

Police also accused Smith of providing the baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, with contacts for a place to stay and adoption advice after Johnson fled with the child in December. Smith was also accused of falsifying documents stating that Smith's cousin was Gabriel's father, Thomas said.

She was released Wednesday morning from the Fourth Avenue Jail on a $15,000 bond. Smith has a status conference on Monday and a preliminary hearing on Feb. 12.

Smith and her husband have continued to deny any involvement in the disappearance of baby Gabriel. Police do not believe the Smiths have any information on the currents whereabouts of the child.

Elizabeth Johnson was in jail accused of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. She left Arizona on Dec. 18 and was arrested on Dec. 30 in Miami without the child.

Johnson has been in jail for the past month and has refused to cooperate with police.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/scottsdale/articles/2010/02/04/20100204abrk-Smith-criminal-complaint.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 04, 2010, 05:34:10 PM »

TAMMI SAID "I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,”

That's very similar to what George and Cindy Anthony were saying before Caylee's remains were found.  Cindy, when asked what she had done on that particular day to aid the search, said "I made two telephone calls."  George of course said he had people watching the people who had Caylee.   Maybe Jack and Tammi have people watching the people..........Oh, never mind.

I wonder how Tammi's roto rooter business is coming along?

I have to say, I find it very disturbing she keeps using such phrases as "that baby" or "this baby" as if he is just some object. He is not an object, he is a person, a little tiny vulnerable person who for the last couple of weeks before he disappeared was surrounded by a bunch of crazy people!
Prayers for you sweet baby boy Gabriel, I pray God has kept you safe and you will soon be brought back to your daddy. He is coming for you, did you hear? He loves you sweet Gabriel and he will find you.

Poor Hannah is still surrounded by the circus.  I hope she knows that her Daddy is trying to come for her as well! 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 04, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »

I have been trying to find but to no success, how much time she faces if convicted.

also, on the form where you sign it explains that you would be charged with a crime if you include any false information. Can anyone find a blank form on line for Arizona? We can see exactly what it says.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: February 04, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »

Criminal complaint filed against Tammi Smith in Baby Gabriel case

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office said Thursday that it has filed a criminal complaint against Tammi Smith, the woman who, along with her husband, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has been missing since his mother took him out of state back in December.

The criminal complaint accuses Smith of conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery.

MORE...

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Potential-adoptive-mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 04, 2010, 05:42:08 PM »

I have been trying to find but to no success, how much time she faces if convicted.

also, on the form where you sign it explains that you would be charged with a crime if you include any false information. Can anyone find a blank form on line for Arizona? We can see exactly what it says.

If someone can clean this up and zoom, here is the form
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #950 on: February 04, 2010, 05:44:15 PM »

BryarRose  WELCOME 
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: February 04, 2010, 05:46:42 PM »

Right Monkeys I'm off to bed ( remember I'm on different time zone). Have a nice afternoon and evening and please bring me some good news about baby Gabriel. Nite nite

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 04, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »

FYI, remember this is not her first time being charged with this crime, so not sure if that will play more into it if she is found guilty.

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/forgery.html

Forgery

The business world relies heavily on the production and exchange of legitimate documents to express legal rights and obligations, prove important facts, and exchange vital information. When these documents are falsified in any way, a crime known as forgery, social order and stability are challenged. Forgery is any act involving the making, altering or possessing of illegitimate or false documents which are intended to deceive or defraud another person or organization. Forgery of written information in the business world is committed in order to cheat a person, company, or government organization out of goods, services, money, or even information.

Fraud and forgery are similar offenses, both of which are carried out to deceive another and seek some gain that their expense. Fraud, however, is a crime that typically involves general intent, while forgery involves a specific purpose and a specific mental state (mens reas). For forgery to be a criminal act, the person must have committed forgery with the intent to deceive or defraud another. Forgery is considered a felony crime by the federal government and all fifty states. A person convicted of forgery can face heavy penalties including incarceration, heavy fines, probation, community service, the loss of some civil privileges and more.

Forgery can involve the false making of anything handwritten, typewritten, computer generated, printed or engraved from scratch that is intended to defraud. Forgery can also involve significant material alteration of a genuine document. This can include forgery involving false signatures or improperly filling out forms. A document is considered forgery if it looks authentic enough to deceive a reasonable person. It must also have some legal significance in order to be considered unlawful. Forgery also includes the possession of any forged document or forgery device with knowledge of its purpose.

Forgery is commonly committed in order to defraud the government or a business, to accomplish identity theft or the falsification of one's identity. False or altered identification documents are a common type of forgery. Identification documents, like passports and driver's licenses, may be forged in order to alter immigration or citizenship status, age, status or special authority, or to steal another's identity. Any alteration or creation of false government documents is also considered a serious forgery offence. Forgery against a business can involve false sales receipts, false employee documents, or any other false documentation intended to fool another party.

Forgery is a serious felony offence that is typically classified based on the severity of the crime. Every state has established laws regarding forgery offenses. While the laws can vary by state, first degree forgery involves the actual presentation/use of any falsely made, altered or possessed document with the intent to deceive or defraud, while forgery in the second degree does not require use or presentation of the documents. A forgery conviction can result in up to ten years in prison, heavy fines, and more. If you would like to learn more about forgery, please contact us to speak with a qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney who can evaluate your case to determine how best to protect and maximize your legal interests.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #953 on: February 04, 2010, 05:57:20 PM »

I would not be surprised to learn that Tammi has put Craig Cherry's name as the father of other children.  Of course everyone knows you can not intentionally lie on a legal document.  Putting Cherry's name was a lie, pure and simple.  But I wonder if Tammi has done this with other babies.  IMO she's in the baby selling business.

When she says that her putting the fraudulent name will all be explained in court, of course she's right. She'll get on the stand and say she had three minutes and all of that BS and they were closing. But that explanation won't hold water.  Criminals always try to explain their actions when they admit to guilt.  And claiming that she didn't know  it was against the law won't save her. It is well established that ignorance of the law is no excuse. But of course she knew that naming an innocent party as the father of a child is against the law. The fact that she was trying to adopt Gabriel will make it clear that she was attempting to fraudulently deprive Logan of his right to his child. Tammi needs to get a little fear because I think she's going to jail.  There go her chances of ever legally adopting a baby, if she ever had such a chance.  With her daughter claiming that she abandoned her own three children and the court record that she is in arrears with support payments, no legally run agency would consider letting her have a cat, much less a baby.

And if the police say they are convinced that the Smiths don't know where Gabriel is, well I'm convinced the police are wrong.  IMO they know exactly where he is.

I agree with you - I think they know where he is.  I really do.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 04, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »

This is a link to what custodial interfernce exactly is. I cannot copy and past the paragraph so please click the link and scroll down a bit. It is right above the D section. To me it sounds more serious then what I though, I wonder what the penalties are, still cant find that.

http://books.google.com/books?id=JUuTnDuXQkQC&pg=PA398&lpg=PA398&dq=conspiracy+to+commit+custodial+interference+laws&source=bl&ots=gI_kDCIV77&sig=XCe3a2PFCyve1JltVkkVVjNcy-w&hl=en&ei=-U9rS9eCJ5HcsgOAwK2YAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CBsQ6AEwBzhQ#v=onepage&q=conspiracy%20to%20commit%20custodial%20interference%20laws&f=false
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: February 04, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »

Thank you for the welcome Muffy Bee, Alien, Northern Rose, no rose colored glasses and anyone else I may have missed!!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #956 on: February 04, 2010, 06:00:47 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted but just find it interesting what Tammi's ex-hubby has got to say about her:
Tammi Smith's ex-husband Kieth Facio said, "I hope they find the boy soon, alive. The funny twist to this story is Tammi and Jack Smith. I will tell you about the so-called good mother, Tammi." He went on to say that he had cooked and cleaned for their children, not her. He said she had chosen Jack Smith over her own children, whom Jack supposedly hadn't wanted. Regarding the Smiths and their adopted daughter, Kieth stated, "They can't adopt in the normal way."

full article http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2589761/missing_baby_gabriel_dad_is_victim_pg5.html?cat=25

I wonder what he means by saying "They can't adopt in the normal way."

I think he means they can't adopt legally.  Seeing as Tammi gave up her biological children she would not qualify to adopt anyone.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: February 04, 2010, 06:01:58 PM »

Thank you for the welcome Muffy Bee, Alien, Northern Rose, no rose colored glasses and anyone else I may have missed!!!!

Sorry me too! Welcome!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 04, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »

Right Monkeys I'm off to bed ( remember I'm on different time zone). Have a nice afternoon and evening and please bring me some good news about baby Gabriel. Nite nite

Goodnight Alien

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: February 04, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »

check this out:
Faye Yager is involved with the children underground. This is one of their stories you can read the full story and view the photo album!

http://www.allandetrich.com/mandy.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.