April 27, 2024, 03:07:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 424611 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #960 on: February 04, 2010, 06:20:10 PM »

I'm not at home on my computer but see if this is any clearer.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: February 04, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »

Right Monkeys I'm off to bed ( remember I'm on different time zone). Have a nice afternoon and evening and please bring me some good news about baby Gabriel. Nite nite
Sleep well  an angelic monkey
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 04, 2010, 06:48:47 PM »

Love this article!
Tammi Smith is Boastful as Ever!

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/tammi-smith-boastful-ever/

New details have finally surfaced on the release of Tammi Smith from a Maricopa County jail. Tammi is stilled charged with three crimes. And is now threatening the Tempe Police with her boasts.

Unfortunately in the search for baby Gabriel, her bail was set rather low. Tammi Smith was released on $15,000 bond, Wednesday. In your face as always, Tammi boasted her threats to the media as she left jail. Both Tammi and her husband are now accusing the Tempe Police Department of trumping up charges against her. Seems that the Smiths think that they are very special people who are above the law.

“We are going to tear them apart, I’m not, my attorney is going to tear them apart.”

In Omissions of Jack & Tammi Smith we saw that the pushy Tammi and Jack Smith are not what they have represented themselves to be in the media.

Seems that the Smiths have conveniently forgotten that during all their media appearances that they have already confessed to their crimes. Certainly the forgery charge will be a slam-dunk for the prosecution. They have suggested that they knew where Tot Mom was during her flight to Florida and failed to immediately inform LE of her whereabouts. Beyond the Smith’s media statements, LE by now probably has gotten hold of their telephone records. Evidence of just one call to Tot Mom during her flight (i.e., felony Custodial Interference) is all that is needed for that charge to stick. Tammi Smith aiding and abetting Tot Mom in her flight is what LE is calling Conspiracy to Commit Custodial Interference, evidence of which was probably uncovered in LE’s earlier search of the Smith’s residence. During LE news conference on Tuesday, Police have said that Smith helped Tot Mom Elizabeth Johnson after she had fled Arizona with 8-month old baby Gabriel.

Of course, Tammi Smith has, also, conveniently forgotten all about the manipulative tactics that the Smiths had previously imposed on Logan McQueary in an attempt to force him to relinquish custody of his daughter. Their forceful blackmailing of Gabriel’s father was revealed in Did Tammi Smith Manipulate Tot Mom?

“I love this baby and I will look for this baby until he’s found,” said Tammi Smith as she left the Maricopa County jail on bond. Tammi’s allegedly pure motives might be a factor in her sentencing, but certainly wont prevent conviction. I am sure that all the parties to Gabriel’s disappearance having gotten in the face of a few judges and police departments wont be forgotten either, when it comes to their sentencing.

Okay, could someone please clarify for me: Is she still being charged for all three crimes, or just two as mentioned in an earlier post? TIA

Two charges as of today conspiracy to commit custodial interference and forgery,

Thank you Northern Rose!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: February 04, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »

I dont know if this website is reputable... but it explains Arizona law concerning custodial interference and what it can equate to (felony/misdemeanor...)

http://law.justia.com/arizona/codes/title13/01302.html

A. A person commits custodial interference if, knowing or having reason to know that the person has no legal right to do so, the person does one of the following:

1. Takes, entices or keeps from lawful custody any child, or any person who is incompetent, and who is entrusted by authority of law to the custody of another person or institution.

2. Before the entry of a court order determining custodial rights, takes, entices or withholds any child from the other parent denying that parent access to any child.

3. If the person is one of two persons who have joint legal custody of a child takes, entices or withholds from physical custody the child from the other custodian.

4. At the expiration of access rights outside this state, intentionally fails or refuses to return or impedes the return of a child to the lawful custodian.

B. If a child is born out of wedlock, the mother is the legal custodian of the child for the purposes of this section until paternity is established and custody or access is determined by a court.

C. It is a defense to a prosecution pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 2 if both of the following apply:

1. The defendant has begun the process to obtain an order of protection or files a petition for custody within a reasonable period of time and the order of protection or petition states the defendant's belief that the child was at risk if left with the other parent.

2. The defendant is the child's parent and has the right of custody and the defendant either:

(a) Has a good faith and reasonable belief that the taking, enticing or withholding is necessary to protect the child from immediate danger.

(b) Is a victim of domestic violence by the other parent and has a good faith and reasonable belief that the child will be in immediate danger if the child is left with the other parent.

D. A violation of this section is:

1. A class 3 felony if committed by a person other than the parent or agent of the parent or custodian or agent of the custodian.

2. Notwithstanding paragraph 3 of this subsection, a class 4 felony if the child or incompetent person is taken, enticed or kept from lawful custody out of this state by the parent or agent of the parent or custodian or the agent of the custodian.

3. A class 6 felony if committed by a parent or agent of the parent or custodian or agent of the custodian.

4. A class 1 misdemeanor if the child or incompetent person is voluntarily returned without physical injury prior to arrest or the issuance of an arrest warrant.

And bolded the part concerning what type of felonies may be considered...

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: February 04, 2010, 07:25:40 PM »

oh.. here is the state webpage that is the same exact text concerning custodial interference.
(that i can tell anyways)

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/legtext/43leg/2r/laws/0229.htm
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: February 04, 2010, 07:53:35 PM »

I have been trying to find but to no success, how much time she faces if convicted.

also, on the form where you sign it explains that you would be charged with a crime if you include any false information. Can anyone find a blank form on line for Arizona? We can see exactly what it says.

If someone can clean this up and zoom, here is the form

found the form:
Its a response to a petition
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/sscDocs/pdf/drcv31f.pdf

Go to page 4 - that is the one that is being viewed in those pictures posted..

At the end (where I am assuming elizabeth signed) it says:
I swear or affirm the contents of this document are true and correct under penalty of perjury.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #966 on: February 04, 2010, 08:12:23 PM »

I have been trying to find but to no success, how much time she faces if convicted.

also, on the form where you sign it explains that you would be charged with a crime if you include any false information. Can anyone find a blank form on line for Arizona? We can see exactly what it says.

found the form:

I swear or affirm the contents of this document are true and correct under penalty of perjury.

oops, did she not know what that meant? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 04, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »

found the form:

oops, did she not know what that meant? 

Disclaimer:  This is a fake document Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 04, 2010, 08:39:05 PM »

Feces flusher must be busy with her lawyer.  There is some truth being posted on her FB.  Not goind to last long but worth a read.

FB

Poster1
 "Didn't think it was illegal" how about morally wrong to intentionally lie? What adult does not know that lying on a legal document is illegal. Excuses. Its takes more to being a Christian than just saying it.
about an hour ago

Poster2
Poster1 and if you were a christian you would know God is the only one who can judge. I applaud Tammi for having Gabriel's best interest at heart.
33 minutes ago

Poster3
Poster2 , Maybe God is the only one who can judge, but isn't lying also considered a sin?
11 minutes ago

Poster4
What part of signing the document stating that it was truthful under penalty of perjury was confusing to her?
9 minutes ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 04, 2010, 08:40:36 PM »

That took less time than I thought, those are already gone and she posted this

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Thank you all for your prayers and continue to keep posting Gabriel's photo and description on your walls daily!
God bless you all for spreading God's love......
2 minutes ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 04, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

Scottsdale Fundraiser (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22468978/index.html
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #971 on: February 04, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »

Feces flusher must be busy with her lawyer.  There is some truth being posted on her FB.  Not goind to last long but worth a read.

FB

Poster1
 "Didn't think it was illegal" how about morally wrong to intentionally lie? What adult does not know that lying on a legal document is illegal. Excuses. Its takes more to being a Christian than just saying it.
about an hour ago

Poster2
Poster1 and if you were a christian you would know God is the only one who can judge. I applaud Tammi for having Gabriel's best interest at heart.
33 minutes ago

Poster3
Poster2 , Maybe God is the only one who can judge, but isn't lying also considered a sin?
11 minutes ago

Poster4
What part of signing the document stating that it was truthful under penalty of perjury was confusing to her?
9 minutes ago

Dang - that last  post got me de-friended!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »

Disclaimer:  This is a fake document Monkey Devil!

Oh how I wish that could be posted on her wall.  ROFL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: February 04, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »

That was a darn good one theboyzmom! 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #974 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »

That was a darn good one theboyzmom! 

FB seems to get me into all kinds of trouble! Normally I let my son make sure I am not to B**chy when I post but sometimes . . .   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #975 on: February 04, 2010, 09:23:56 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I got Travis set up to talk with Pat. I just had an hour telephone conversation with Travis, He is a super nice young man.

And boy is he a treasure trove of info on Tammi and Jack.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 04, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I got Travis set up to talk with Pat. I just had an hour telephone conversation with Travis, He is a super nice young man.

And boy is he a treasure trove of info on Tammi and Jack.

Darla you are an angel for doing that - Thank you so much.  So he has alot of info on the 2 monsters huh?  I am going to pray that this will be yet another exposure of fraud and that Travis may get his daughter back.  Thanks again Darla  an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #977 on: February 04, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »

You are welcome Mission....I enjoyed the conversation with Travis to the utmost. He really is a nice young man and he loves Hannah and wants her back. He said to thank all the Monkeys for any help we can give him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 04, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »

You are welcome Mission....I enjoyed the conversation with Travis to the utmost. He really is a nice young man and he loves Hannah and wants her back. He said to thank all the Monkeys for any help we can give him.
That is so heartwarming.  I assume he will stay in touch with you and keep you posted. 

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: February 04, 2010, 10:05:33 PM »

FB

Poster1
about an hour ago

Poster2
33 minutes ago

Poster3
11 minutes ago

Poster4
9 minutes ago

hahaaaaaa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.