May 29, 2024, 08:30:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Markisha Jackson Missing 9 yr.old from Jacksonville FL (SAFE)  (Read 10979 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« on: January 15, 2010, 11:53:17 PM »

9 year old missing

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/9-year-old-missing/tCpfYCz9Q0G_MyRzMSEapw.cspx

JACKSONVILLE, Fla -- Police are searching for a 9 year old girl on Jacksonville's westside.

Markisha Jackson's mother says the girl went missing around 3:30 Friday afternoon. The 9-year old's mother says Markisha came home from school, got into an argument, and was sent to her room. When her mother went to check on Markisha the girl had apparently left the house through the window.

Markisha was last seen wearing a red shirt and denim skirt. The 9-year old was wearing pony tails in her hair.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 12:08:51 AM »

OMG look at this beautiful child

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 12:10:34 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22252278/detail.html

Police Looking For Missing Girl
9-Year-Old Last Seen On Westside Near Everest Drive

POSTED: Friday, January 15, 2010
UPDATED: 11:16 pm EST January 15, 2010

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Police said Friday night they're searching for a missing 9-year-old girl on the Westside.

Markisha Jackson was last seen in her home in the 8000 block of Everest Drive off of Collins Road.

Jamar Jackson, Markisha's father, said his daughter got into an argument with her parents, who then disciplined her.

"She had got in trouble because she had something that we didn't buy for her, and we told her when she's ready to talk to us come and talk to us," Jamar Jackson said. "Then we noticed about 30 or 40 minutes later that the screen was knocked out and the window was open and she left."

Officers said the girl left her home on her own and has been missing since 3:30 p.m. Friday. Police said they weren't called until 6:30 p.m.

Markisha was last seen wearing a red shirt with rhinestones, a pink jacket with a pink book bag and a black skirt and black stockings.

"Trying to keep calm now, but pray. Hopefully God will bring her back," Jamar Jackson said. "We just want her to come home safe."

Police were using helicopters and K-9 units in their search.

If you have any information, you're asked to call 911.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »

She is a very beautiful girl. I am concerned with the close proximity to Somer T's abduction area. Someone said it was about 5 miles apart.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 12:12:06 AM »

She is a very beautiful girl. I am concerned with the close proximity to Somer T's abduction area. Someone said it was about 5 miles apart.

Yes, me too. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 01:09:39 AM »

Hopefully she is hiding and afraid to come home thinking she will be in trouble. Such a beautiful little girl.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 01:19:53 AM »

JACKSONVILLE, Fla -- A family friend says a piece of clothing may have been found. Family members from out of town are en route to Jacksonville to assist in the search.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/9-year-old-missing/tCpfYCz9Q0G_MyRzMSEapw.cspx

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 01:44:38 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/yhfm3az
Distance between Markisha's home and Somer T's Home

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 02:38:36 AM »

I thought immediately about Somer also. The locations are not far at all from each other. And, as we painfully know, Somer's murderer has not been apprehended.

Police search for 9-year-old girl missing near Argyle Forest
Markisha Jackson has been missing from the 8000 block of Everest Drive near Collins Ridge Boulevard since about 3:30 p.m. Friday.

* By Rand Miranda
    * Story updated at 2:26 AM on Saturday, Jan. 16, 2010

Jacksonville police are searching for a missing girl in the 8000 block of Everest Drive near Collins Ridge Boulevard.

According to officers with the Missing Persons bureau of the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office, 9-year-old girl named Markisha Jackson has been missing since about 3:30 p.m. Friday.

Police say the girl is African-American and between 4-foot-6 and 4-foot-10. She might have been carrying a pink backpack. Bloodhound units and air patrol are at the scene. Police said the girl might have a slight case of asthma but is healthy otherwise.

Officers were called to the home on Everest at about 8:30 p.m., where many residents in the middle-class neighborhood were helping search the area themselves, many armed with flashlights.

Reports are that the girl might have snuck out of her room after an argument with her parents.

According to our news partner First Coast News, Markisha's mother found the screen kicked out on the window in her bedroom.

Neighbor Alan Pulse said he heard helicopters overhead about 11 p.m. When he went outside and learned that Markisha was missing, he went back in his house, gathered up several flashlights and gave them to neighbors to search for the young girl.

The Sheriff's Office is asking for anybody with information on the girl or her whereabouts to contact them at (904) 630-0500.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-16/story/police_search_for_9_year_old_girl_missing_near_argyle_forest

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 02:42:47 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Sheriff-Its-Scary-9-year-old-still-missing/tCpfYCz9Q0G_MyRzMSEapw.cspx

Updated article

Sheriff: "It's Scary"; 9 year old still missing

Last Update: 2:14 am

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 02:43:42 AM »

Hello sweet Brandi, I am so worried about this girl

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 03:01:51 AM »

I pray she is found safe and sound. It is very scary she is so close to where Somer went missing. I am worried too.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 03:14:53 AM »

Just heard Bolo for her on scanner

click middle one

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=331

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 03:20:49 AM »

From Mother's facebook

ki, shes gonna be ok..shes a very smart lil girl n gregg jus told me she took a bag of clothes..she had somewhere to go..i dont see her jus wandering around...i really feel in my heart that she is safe...which i know is no comfort b/c she isnt home safe with u..i will pray for all of u guys and keep us posted..call me if u need to..same number as uncle gregg cept its 6902 for the last 4 digits

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 03:20:54 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-01-16/story/police_continue_search_for_9_year_old_girl_missing_near_argyle_forest

Police continue search for 9-year-old girl missing near Argyle Forest

Jacksonville police are continuing their search for a 9-year-old girl who has been missing from her Westside home since 3:30 p.m. Friday.

Police say Markisha Jackson apparently left her house in the 8000 block of Everest Drive after an argument with her parents. According to our news partner First Coast News, Markisha's mother found the screen kicked out on the window in her bedroom.

Officers were called a few hours she was discovered missing and have been searching the area since.

Markisha is 4-foot-6 to 4-foot-10 and may have been carrying a pink backpack. Bloodhound units and air patrol were called to the scene to help officers with the search.

About 3 a.m., police officers were knocking on neighbors' doors, asking to search their homes.

Earlier in the search, officers were by many neighbors armed with flashlights who helped scour the neighborhood into the early morning.

Cont. at site

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 03:22:49 AM »

Just heard Bolo for her on scanner

click middle one

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=331

Thank you.
Also per the other, I saw that post but also saw in an article and item of clothing found. Somethings not adding up

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:56 AM »

TaKisha Woolridge- Jackson
SHE WENT THROUGH MY WINDOW N JUMPED THE FENCE

http://www.facebook.com/tjackson1?v=feed&story_fbid=412564355143

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 03:27:34 AM »

SHE WENT THROUGH MY WINDOW N JUMPED THE FENCE

http://www.facebook.com/tjackson1?v=feed&story_fbid=412564355143

Yes and the blood hounds could not track her? somethings wrong

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 03:32:15 AM »

OS Can you link me the Dads FB?? I can not get FB links to work right. Thank you

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 03:33:59 AM »

TaKisha Woolridge- Jackson  You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.Lord give me the strength to not hurt my daughter cause right now i feel like going to the school taking her out and forget she is my child 9yrs old and s...

January 4 at 9:39am

imma try not too sis but she lost her f*****g mind i never even disrespect ma like that n we know if we did we be underground
January 4 at 10:57am

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 08:30:45 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.