April 20, 2024, 10:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jody Lee Ledkins 14, Missing May 23, 1985 from KCMO  (Read 8503 times)
brightstars
Scared Monkey

« on: January 16, 2010, 08:42:18 PM »

Jody Ledkins was last seen on Thursday night at her best friends house in KCMO. Jody is my daughter and I saw Jody that morning leaving for school, Jody called me at 10pm from her friends house needing a ride but I did not have a way to get her as well as I just had a baby who was 3months old at that time.

Jody said not to worry that she had friends who would bring her home. But, Jody never did come home and not one friend admitted to the offer of bringing her home that night.

Since 1985, I have searched for Jody, I have followed leads, and since 1987 I have been intiminated by a person/female who tormented me for years about Jody.  The lasted remark made by this female is that it is too bad that we can not find information on Jody and we never will. A person would think that would be incriminating enough to make this person talk. Apparently, the answer is no. 

Please check out Jody's websites as well as other missing persons sites where Jody has been listed.  Any info at all goes to the KCPD 816-234-5140 Det. Ross.

I need to find my daughter it is so important that she really knows we love her there are parts of my heart that will never ever be mended until I see her, hug her, and just be content that God has given me the chance to see her.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:18:44 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »

JODY LEE LEDKINS
Case Type: Endangered Missing   
DOB: Sep 20, 1970 Sex: Female
Missing Date: May 23, 1985 Race: White
Age Now: 39 Height:  5'1" (155 cm)
Missing City: KANSAS CITY Weight:  90 lbs (41 kg)
Missing State :  MO Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC601798 
Circumstances: Jody's photo is shown aged to 39 years. She did not take any extra clothing or money with her when she was last seen in 1985. She has a small mole under her chin, a large mark under her arm, and her appendix has been removed.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=601798&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 09:15:59 PM »

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/ledkins_jody.html

lot's of details at the link...no copy/paste allowed from CP site

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 10:03:36 PM »

Welcome Brightstars.. an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 10:50:31 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/jodyledkinsearching

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/ledkins_jody.html

lot's of details at the link...no copy/paste allowed from CP site

Looks like she's still missing.  There's a notation at the bottom of her CP page:  "Last updated March 25, 2011; picture added."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.