April 24, 2024, 07:38:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392519 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: March 10, 2010, 11:59:23 AM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: March 10, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »

Hi Guys!  Remember me?   

hi 3babies. sure we remember you...welcome back

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: March 10, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »

Some snags with opening the released docs....

http://www.wftv.com/news/22794649/detail.html

what a fuster cluck!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: March 10, 2010, 12:07:29 PM »

The only thing that makes the latest news tolerable this morning is knowing that Bozo probably saw this stuff and was like WTF!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1104 on: March 10, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »

Nine CDs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning, along with a CD containing software. All of the files require the proprietary software and, even using the software, only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.    That in itself is troubling. Anyway I thought there was other stuff coming out as well, are they having trouble with that also, or is there something else going on?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: March 10, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »

03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            3.99
03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            4.00
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17314    HOLLY A. BRISTOW    (7.99)
03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            33.00
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17316    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (33.00)
03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            142.00
03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            2.00
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17400    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (2.00)
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17404    MEDIA    (142.00)
 http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: March 10, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »

Nine CDs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning, along with a CD containing software. All of the files require the proprietary software and, even using the software, only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.    That in itself is troubling. Anyway I thought there was other stuff coming out as well, are they having trouble with that also, or is there something else going on?

Why troubling?   Obviously, its a glitch in the software how it was initially set up but the defense has had to have gotten past it and seen it first before the public release.  I'm not a computer whiz by any stretch but basically speaking proprietary software means that it is copyrighted & the owner can exercise control over what users can do with the software & viewed by whom, in other words its not public domain.   Any further explanation I would have to differ.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: March 10, 2010, 12:28:27 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/3/10/new_casey_evidence_due_today.html
 New DNA Evidence Against Casey?
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:05:05 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- More new evidence has been released against Casey Anthony, but good luck figuring out what it all means.

Florida prosecutors released nine new DVDs loaded with new information Wednesday.

News 13 was not immediately able to access all the files, but the ones we could view were all related to DNA test results.

The files included charts showing measurements on a chromatograph, a laboratory technique for separating mixtures.

The problem: There was no explanation to go along with the charts. So unless you’re an expert, the graphs appeared to have no context.

The state Attorney’s Office reportedly had similar problems accessing all the files.

As Casey awaits trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, the case has grown more complex.
From images taken from MySpace and Photobucket, to FBI analysis and incomprehensible DNA reports, a vast amount of evidence has already been released in the case, which is not scheduled to start until May 9, 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: March 10, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

Why troubling?   Obviously, its a glitch in the software how it was initially set up but the defense has had to have gotten past it and seen it first before the public release.  I'm not a computer whiz by any stretch but basically speaking proprietary software means that it is copyrighted & the owner can exercise control over what users can do with the software & viewed by whom, in other words its not public domain.   Any further explanation I would have to differ.
What I was meaning, it is troubling if the defense and prosecution were unable to view it properly.  I don't care about myself viewing I won't even waste my time, I wouldn't understand most of it anyway.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: March 10, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 

Yes, they are very aware of telecommuting - Lyons & LKB used it depositions that were conducted at the State Attorney's office already.  As to traveling expenses, for one she is not traveling alone but with a small entourage as we've witnessed during court hearings.   I wonder how much she charged for her failed motion attempting to get the DP taken off the table.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: March 10, 2010, 12:30:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22794649/detail.html
Posted: 6:18 am EST March 10,2010Updated: 12:07 pm EST March 10,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New evidence in the case against Casey Anthony was released Wednesday morning, but it's incomprehensible and sheds no new light on the case. The newly-released evidence comes just hours after the Orange County Clerk of Courts agreed that Anthony cannot afford to pay for her own defense, leaving taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Nine CDs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning, along with a CD containing software. All of the files require the proprietary software and, even using the software, only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.
The files that did open are charts that would require an expert to decipher (see an example). In addition to problems with opening files and being unable to copy them off the CDs, the files lack any labeling that would explain who the charts relate to, for instance Casey.

Investigators did have DNA tests done on Casey Anthony, her parents George and Cindy, and her brother Lee. Tests were done even before Caylee's remains were found, because there were hairs found in Casey's trunk that were determined to be Caylee's hairs. There was also a hair found from her dead body.

As far as we know at this point, no one, maybe not even Casey, knows who Caylee's father is. So far, none of the information Casey has provided about Caylee's father has been substantiated.

There are more than a 1,000 pages of documents that have been provided to the defense recently that may be publicly released soon

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: March 10, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »

What I was meaning, it is troubling if the defense and prosecution were unable to view it properly.  I don't care about myself viewing I won't even waste my time, I wouldn't understand most of it anyway.

A nuisance I'm sure but so long as original documents are not ruined in any way its just one of many aggravations.  If things got lost or destroyed, that would be a real concern.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: March 10, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22795339/detail.html
DNA Results Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST March 10, 2010
Casey Anthony
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Dozens of DNA test results were released by the state attorney's office in the Casey Anthony murder case, although the items contain no new information
DNA test results in an electronic format were released by the state on Wednesday. Anthony's defense team has already received DNA test results in written form. With the electronic format, Anthony's defense attorneys can now make their own judgments on the information.

The DNA profiles are from people known to law enforcement, like Anthony, although some of them are fragments of DNA recovered from possible evidence in the case.

Local 6 previously reported on the FBI lab's position on the DNA evidence, which does not show Anthony's DNA on any of the evidence recovered from the scene where the body of her daughter, Caylee, was found in December 2008.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the Caylee's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin on May 9, 2011.

Meanwhile, Anthony is a step closer to having taxpayers help pay for her defense.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that the Orange County clerk of courts has ruled that Anthony meets the guidelines to be considered indigent.

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will decide if the state should help pay for Anthony's defense. If approved, taxpayers would cover the costs of depositions, transcripts, legal research and other items.

Earlier this week, Anthony's defense attorneys filed a motion requesting that a jury never see photos of Anthony drinking beer and partying during the month between Caylee's disappearance and when she was reported missing.
In the motion, the defense said photos of her partying while Caylee is missing are too prejudicial. The defense also argued that photos of Anthony partying prior to Caylee's disappearance are irrelevant.

The defense is also asking the judge to prevent a jury from hearing Anthony's mother's frantic calls to 911 reporting Caylee missing and from seeing certain witness statements made by Anthony's parents, friends and detectives.

In the 911 call made by Cindy Anthony, the grandmother tells a dispatcher she wants her daughter arrested. Cindy Anthony also speculated on the call that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body. The defense argued that the comments are pure speculation and cannot be used in court.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: March 10, 2010, 12:41:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-evidence-20100310,0,3568882.story
DNA test results released as Casey Anthony evidence
Prosecutors hand out CDs, but the files are incomprehensible

This is an example of chromatograph results evidence released this morning in the Casey Anthony case. (Orange County State Attorney's Office / March 10, 2010)
 By Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

12:29 p.m. EST, March 10, 2010
Nine CDs of evidence in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony that were released by the state this morning contained no bombshells.

In fact, the dozens of files included in the nine CDs — all related to DNA test results — are incomprehensible.

There is no context to the charts and graphs that are among the files. A DNA lab report or case file is needed to understand what the samples are being compared to and where they come from.

Among the items are DNA tests results and measurements from electropherograms, which shows DNA sequencing.

Mitchell M. Holland, the director of the forensic science program at Penn State University, said he hasn't seen the information but not much could be gained by looking at the charts alone. He could see if DNA was actually detected but he would have no context. He would need the lab's report or case file to determine if the state's findings are consistent with the data.

The release adds to the more than 10,000 pages of documents already released in the case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in 2008.

Anthony has entered a plea of not guilty and is being held in the Orange County Jail without bond.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: March 10, 2010, 12:47:06 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22795339/detail.html
DNA Results Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST March 10, 2010
Casey Anthony

SNIPED

The defense is also asking the judge to prevent a jury from hearing Anthony's mother's frantic calls to 911 reporting Caylee missing and from seeing certain witness statements made by Anthony's parents, friends and detectives.       Nope, sorry Charlie these are sworn statements & will be admitted.

In the 911 call made by Cindy Anthony, the grandmother tells a dispatcher she wants her daughter arrested. Cindy Anthony also speculated on the call that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body. The defense argued that the comments are pure speculation and cannot be used in court.

Well Bozo, not so funny thing about "pure speculation" regarding what was said about the smell of Casey's car, the science indicates that the smell experienced was indeed from a dead body.    This defense cannot unring the bell...they will fail on this one, its coming in one way or another, bank on it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: March 10, 2010, 12:55:34 PM »

Trimm the example you just showed, I can see from that it would be useless for most to figure out 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: March 10, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22797891/index.html
Tony  Pipitone video report 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: March 10, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »

Bob Kealing reporting on Casey being indigent
http://www.wesh.com/video/22797622/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: March 10, 2010, 02:04:50 PM »

hotels, food, drinks, transportation, manicures, pedicures, hair stylist.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: March 10, 2010, 02:10:47 PM »

Bob Kealing reporting on Casey being indigent
http://www.wesh.com/video/22797622/index.html

trim, aka she who never sleeps, thanks for all the media updates...I took my dogs for a walk and came back and you GO GIRL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.