April 25, 2024, 06:41:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392731 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: March 10, 2010, 05:31:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22794649/detail.html
New Evidence Released In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 6:18 am EST March 10,2010Updated: 3:08 pm EST March 10,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New evidence in the case against Casey Anthony was released Wednesday morning, but it's incomprehensible and sheds no new light on the case. The newly-released evidence comes just hours after the Orange County Clerk of Courts agreed that Anthony cannot afford to pay for her own defense; a judge will still have to make the final declaration of indigence.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a motion requesting that Casey be declared indigent. However, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday afternoon that Casey can only be declared indigent for the purposes of cost by a judge.

The judge could either issue an order declaring her indigent for the purposes of cost or set a hearing to consider the issue
Nine CDs containing information that could be used in Casey Anthony's trial were released Wednesday morning, along with a CD containing software. All of the files require the proprietary software and, even using the software, only some of the files would open for WFTV. Sources told WFTV that the State Attorney's Office and the defense had similar problems actually accessing the files.

The files that did open are charts that would require an expert to decipher (see an example). In addition to problems with opening files and being unable to copy them off the CDs, the files lack any labeling that would explain who the charts relate to, for instance Casey.

Investigators did have DNA tests done on Casey Anthony, her parents George and Cindy, and her brother Lee. Tests were done even before Caylee's remains were found, because there were hairs found in Casey's trunk that were determined to be Caylee's hairs. There was also a hair found from her dead body.

As far as we know at this point, no one, maybe not even Casey, knows who Caylee's father is. So far, none of the information Casey has provided about Caylee's father has been substantiated.

There are more than a 1,000 pages of documents that have been provided to the defense recently that may be publicly released soon.

Forgive me if I sound like a skeptic but something is just not right about this document release. It doesn’t make sense to release these cd’s knowing they can’t be viewed or if some of them can be seen there is no information as to whom they pertain. It makes me think there may be something in them that the SA or defense does not want to become general knowledge at this time. In the wftv article, right after they explain the problem with opening the documents an interesting few paragraphs immediately follow……

Investigators did have DNA tests done on Casey Anthony, her parents George and Cindy, and her brother Lee. Tests were done even before Caylee's remains were found, because there were hairs found in Casey's trunk that were determined to be Caylee's hairs. There was also a hair found from her dead body.

As far as we know at this point, no one, maybe not even Casey, knows who Caylee's father is. So far, none of the information Casey has provided about Caylee's father has been substantiated.

Why did they jump from the problems of the unopened cd’s to discussing that no one knows who is the father of Caylee? No bananas please, but maybe somewhere in those cd’s is the answer to that question and for reasons unknown to us we are being kept in the dark. I have my own thoughts but that’s another story born out of trying to make sense of the dynamics of this appalling family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: March 10, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »

Well, I just got home from work all excited to see the new evidence, and it turns out to be indecipherable.
Looks like we'll have to wait for the docs. that were turned over to Bozo for any real information.
So to recap: The clerk of courts has declared her indigent, and now a Judge has to do the same.
Their experts will have a $150 cap. That should lower the playing field.
I always thought that was Casey in the non-verbal video as a way to torture Caylee.
There's no way Cindy would have done that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1142 on: March 10, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

N2WISHN I think there is more going on, something seems way off about this.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: March 10, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »

Thanks, makes me feel a little less paranoid to know you sense something too.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: March 10, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »

Just a passing thought, what if the information that has been withheld from the defense and the public by the judge is the key to todays document release.
It just seems to me to be strange that it should be so undecipherable and it is DNA, so potentially very sensitive information that may well be a bombshell....I DO hope so......

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: March 10, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »

Oh....And today's biggest SHOCKER....That the A's have moved. OMG! So much for all of Georgette's spouting declarations of them never losing the home that Caylee grew up in. I wonder how long they've been renting? I bet their neighbors on Hopespring are thrilled.
It would be hilarious if Conway, Lee and Mallory lives there with them.
When does the deceit ever end?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: March 10, 2010, 05:51:36 PM »

Just a passing thought, what if the information that has been withheld from the defense and the public by the judge is the key to todays document release.
It just seems to me to be strange that it should be so undecipherable and it is DNA, so potentially very sensitive information that may well be a bombshell....I DO hope so......
Could very well be a bombshell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: March 10, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »

03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            7.00
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17484    ASAP COURIER    (7.00)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

uummmmm wonder what this was......ASAP courier??????? pickup...and did anyone see what the correspondence recorded yesterday was??

It's a courier service.
http://www.asapcourier.net/

No idea what was requested though.

Thanks Brandi, I got the ASAP courier service. I was thinking out loud who wanted it so badly as to send a courier service....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: March 10, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22801648/detail.html
Indigency Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Sets Hearing For March 18

POSTED: 5:24 pm EST March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST March 10, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony is one step closer on Wednesday to getting tax money to help pay for her defense.

Based on an affidavit that Anthony filled out, Orange County's Clerk of Court Lydia Gardner late Monday declared Anthony indigent.

Judge Stan Strickland scheduled an indigency hearing for March 18. He will then decide whether to approve the declaration.

Anthony's defense would be able to apply to the state to help recoup costs if Strickland gives his approval.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony has given full financial disclosure. She also signed a form detailing how she has no money to mount a defense. Gardner made the indigency declaration based on the form.

"It's the most vague and superficial affidavit you can possible have," Attorney Richard Hornsby said.
Before Anthony qualifies for public funding, Hornsby said Strickland needs to probe much deeper than the one-page form.

"I've got to think that Judge Strickland is going to make Casey Anthony and Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much he was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting since Casey Anthony has been in jail," Hornsby said.

Also added to the court file on Wednesday was a letter from a citizen in Fernandina Beach encouraging Strickland to decline Anthony's request and appoint a public defender to her case. Others echoed that sentiment.

"It doesn't sit well that she had the money and spent it and gave it all to the lawyers and now expects us to pay for it," a citizen said.

"You have Casey Anthony, who is now a convicted fraud, who is claiming indigence and is claiming that she somehow had $111,000 while she's been in jail," Hornsby said.

The question remains whether Anthony will have to disclose where she got the money she had before she can be entitled to public money in the future.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1149 on: March 10, 2010, 06:17:43 PM »

They should declare her repugnant  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 10, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »

03/10/2010           Transaction Assessment            7.00
03/10/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17484    ASAP COURIER    (7.00)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

uummmmm wonder what this was......ASAP courier??????? pickup...and did anyone see what the correspondence recorded yesterday was??

It's a courier service.
http://www.asapcourier.net/

No idea what was requested though.

Thanks Brandi, I got the ASAP courier service. I was thinking out loud who wanted it so badly as to send a courier service....

NP. Someone out of town, I suppose?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: March 10, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »

Hahaha!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: March 10, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »

Also added to the court file on Wednesday was a letter from a citizen in Fernandina Beach encouraging Strickland to decline Anthony's request and appoint a public defender to her case. Others echoed that sentiment.  That is exactly what should happen, but since this case is so high profile it won't. She should get what other indigent defendants get but won't.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: March 10, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »

Well, I just got home from work all excited to see the new evidence, and it turns out to be indecipherable.
Looks like we'll have to wait for the docs. that were turned over to Bozo for any real information.
So to recap: The clerk of courts has declared her indigent, and now a Judge has to do the same.
Their experts will have a $150 cap. That should lower the playing field.
I always thought that was Casey in the non-verbal video as a way to torture Caylee.
There's no way Cindy would have done that.

Hi curly, we are all so darn  disappointed.  I thought the $150 was the cap on the attorney rate....not the expert witness?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: March 10, 2010, 06:32:43 PM »

I agree......if the state attorney's office had a difficult time with the cd's why were they released and allowed to be paid for if the could not be viewed.............something stinks (JMO)....but I have no idea what it is

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: March 10, 2010, 06:34:49 PM »

Oh....And today's biggest SHOCKER....That the A's have moved. OMG! So much for all of Georgette's spouting declarations of them never losing the home that Caylee grew up in. I wonder how long they've been renting? I bet their neighbors on Hopespring are thrilled.
It would be hilarious if Conway, Lee and Mallory lives there with them.
When does the deceit ever end?

curly, let me state we have NOT been able to confirm the A's have moved......I checked with RK and he has NOT been able to confirm or deny.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 10, 2010, 06:36:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22801648/detail.html
Indigency Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Sets Hearing For March 18

POSTED: 5:24 pm EST March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST March 10, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony is one step closer on Wednesday to getting tax money to help pay for her defense.

Based on an affidavit that Anthony filled out, Orange County's Clerk of Court Lydia Gardner late Monday declared Anthony indigent.

Judge Stan Strickland scheduled an indigency hearing for March 18. He will then decide whether to approve the declaration.

Anthony's defense would be able to apply to the state to help recoup costs if Strickland gives his approval.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony has given full financial disclosure. She also signed a form detailing how she has no money to mount a defense. Gardner made the indigency declaration based on the form.

"It's the most vague and superficial affidavit you can possible have," Attorney Richard Hornsby said.
Before Anthony qualifies for public funding, Hornsby said Strickland needs to probe much deeper than the one-page form.

"I've got to think that Judge Strickland is going to make Casey Anthony and Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much he was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting since Casey Anthony has been in jail," Hornsby said.

Also added to the court file on Wednesday was a letter from a citizen in Fernandina Beach encouraging Strickland to decline Anthony's request and appoint a public defender to her case. Others echoed that sentiment.

"It doesn't sit well that she had the money and spent it and gave it all to the lawyers and now expects us to pay for it," a citizen said.

"You have Casey Anthony, who is now a convicted fraud, who is claiming indigence and is claiming that she somehow had $111,000 while she's been in jail," Hornsby said.

The question remains whether Anthony will have to disclose where she got the money she had before she can be entitled to public money in the future.

Good for that citizen!!!  I wanna see the letter WESH@

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 10, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 10, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »

I agree......if the state attorney's office had a difficult time with the cd's why were they released and allowed to be paid for if the could not be viewed.............something stinks (JMO)....but I have no idea what it is
You bet it does, this makes no sense to release things that can't be viewed.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: March 10, 2010, 07:04:54 PM »

My thoughts exactly Miki.  I can't wait to know what the pros. has that they don't want seen. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.