April 16, 2024, 02:18:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 391733 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: March 10, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »

They should declare her repugnant  Cool

declared as stated - by this Monkey!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: March 10, 2010, 07:11:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-how-difficult-was-latest-story-to-cover.html
Casey Anthony: How difficult was latest story to cover?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 10 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The state’s release today of DNA evidence in the Casey Anthony case confounded some TV journalists. And they said so.

“The problem is it’s a random jumble of info and charts and graphs with no content to explain what it all means,” WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jim Payne said.

WESH reporter Bob Kealing said the released discs were a hodgepodge of information with little supportive information. An attorney Kealing consulted said the discs seemed to to be DNA testing results. “But there’s really nothing to tell us more than that,” Kealing added.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said 10 discs of evidence “show scientific DNA charts incomprehensible to anyone who doesn’t study DNA.”

Kathi Belich said they were “DNA charts without explanation.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The murder trial is scheduled to start in May 2011.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted the defense will have trouble trying to keep Cindy Anthony’s 911 call out of the murder trial. It’s the call in which Cindy, Casey’s mother, said it smelled like a dead body was in Casey’s car.  Sheaffer said the call could come into evidence if Cindy testifies that the car smelled like rotting pizza.

Sheaffer also predicted that photos of Casey Anthony partying after Caylee’s disappearance will prbably be part of the trial. “It shows her [Casey's] state of mind,” he said.

A hearing next Thursday will determine if Anthony is indigent, WFTV reported.

WESH’s Kealing said the issue will be how much Judge Stan Strickland will make Anthony reveal about her finances beyond an affidavit she signed saying she had no money. She signed that affidavit after spending more than $100,000 — from a mystery source — on her attorneys.

“It’s the most vague and superficial affidavit you could possibly have,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who does analysis for WESH. “I’ve gotta think that Judge Strickland’s gonna make Casey Anthony and [defense attorney] Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much she was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting while Casey Anthony’s been in jail.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1162 on: March 10, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 

hotels, food, drinks, transportation, manicures, pedicures, hair stylist.....

I think you could have left the bolded item off....she hasn't seen a hair stylist in years. Maybe for some Goody Barrettes!  Monkey Devil!

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: March 10, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »

Well, I just got home from work all excited to see the new evidence, and it turns out to be indecipherable.
Looks like we'll have to wait for the docs. that were turned over to Bozo for any real information.
So to recap: The clerk of courts has declared her indigent, and now a Judge has to do the same.
Their experts will have a $150 cap. That should lower the playing field.
I always thought that was Casey in the non-verbal video as a way to torture Caylee.
There's no way Cindy would have done that.

Hi curly, we are all so darn  disappointed.  I thought the $150 was the cap on the attorney rate....not the expert witness?

I read $100 was for the attorney and $150 for the expert. I could be wrong, though.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1164 on: March 10, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »

Well, I just got home from work all excited to see the new evidence, and it turns out to be indecipherable.
Looks like we'll have to wait for the docs. that were turned over to Bozo for any real information.
So to recap: The clerk of courts has declared her indigent, and now a Judge has to do the same.
I always thought that was Casey in the non-verbal video as a way to torture Caylee.

Hi curly, we are all so darn  disappointed.  I thought the $150 was the cap on the attorney rate....not the expert witness?

I read $100 was for the attorney and $150 for the expert. I could be wrong, though.

IIRC that was $100-$150 an hour.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-how-difficult-was-latest-story-to-cover.html
Casey Anthony: How difficult was latest story to cover?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 10 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The state’s release today of DNA evidence in the Casey Anthony case confounded some TV journalists. And they said so.

“The problem is it’s a random jumble of info and charts and graphs with no content to explain what it all means,” WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jim Payne said.

WESH reporter Bob Kealing said the released discs were a hodgepodge of information with little supportive information. An attorney Kealing consulted said the discs seemed to to be DNA testing results. “But there’s really nothing to tell us more than that,” Kealing added.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said 10 discs of evidence “show scientific DNA charts incomprehensible to anyone who doesn’t study DNA.”

Kathi Belich said they were “DNA charts without explanation.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The murder trial is scheduled to start in May 2011.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted the defense will have trouble trying to keep Cindy Anthony’s 911 call out of the murder trial. It’s the call in which Cindy, Casey’s mother, said it smelled like a dead body was in Casey’s car.  Sheaffer said the call could come into evidence if Cindy testifies that the car smelled like rotting pizza.

Sheaffer also predicted that photos of Casey Anthony partying after Caylee’s disappearance will prbably be part of the trial. “It shows her [Casey's] state of mind,” he said.

A hearing next Thursday will determine if Anthony is indigent, WFTV reported.

WESH’s Kealing said the issue will be how much Judge Stan Strickland will make Anthony reveal about her finances beyond an affidavit she signed saying she had no money. She signed that affidavit after spending more than $100,000 — from a mystery source — on her attorneys.

“It’s the most vague and superficial affidavit you could possibly have,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who does analysis for WESH. “I’ve gotta think that Judge Strickland’s gonna make Casey Anthony and [defense attorney] Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much she was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting while Casey Anthony’s been in jail.”

thanks trim.....I sure hope Hornsby is right in his thinking on this....cause we/I wanna know all those things too 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:33 PM »

Oh....And today's biggest SHOCKER....That the A's have moved. OMG! So much for all of Georgette's spouting declarations of them never losing the home that Caylee grew up in. I wonder how long they've been renting? I bet their neighbors on Hopespring are thrilled.
It would be hilarious if Conway, Lee and Mallory lives there with them.
When does the deceit ever end?

curly, let me state we have NOT been able to confirm the A's have moved......I checked with RK and he has NOT been able to confirm or deny.

Thanks, Sunny. Who's RK? I'm initialed out. It's been a long day! (and I only work 3 days/wk).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: March 10, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 

hotels, food, drinks, transportation, manicures, pedicures, hair stylist.....

I think you could have left the bolded item off....she hasn't seen a hair stylist in years. Maybe for some Goody Barrettes!  Monkey Devil!
Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

LOL...obviously you are the only one who read that post Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I really think I could have left off the mani and pedi too!   I love the Goody Barretts...perhaps we should send her some new ones::MonkeyWink::

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: March 10, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »

IIRC that was $100-$150 an hour.

We we all agree on the $100 anyway!! Monkey Devil! and I guess it really doesn't make any difference anyway. She is gonna spend the rest of her life in jail one way or another.....and all the experts in the world is no going to change that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: March 10, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »

Oh....And today's biggest SHOCKER....That the A's have moved. OMG! So much for all of Georgette's spouting declarations of them never losing the home that Caylee grew up in. I wonder how long they've been renting? I bet their neighbors on Hopespring are thrilled.
It would be hilarious if Conway, Lee and Mallory lives there with them.
When does the deceit ever end?

curly, let me state we have NOT been able to confirm the A's have moved......I checked with RK and he has NOT been able to confirm or deny.

Thanks, Sunny. Who's RK? I'm initialed out. It's been a long day! (and I only work 3 days/wk).

I am sorry.....Robert Kealing, the reporter on WESH...nice guy who tries to answer questions if he can.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: March 10, 2010, 07:52:11 PM »

trim, did you by any chance check and see if muzicman at WS got that correspondence???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: March 10, 2010, 07:53:10 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Rowan, that looks like a bruise on the knee and to me looks like a female leg. Course I could be wrong...JMO

Was so hoping we would get some documents this morning, Got to take my mom to the Drs. so it doesn't look like I will miss much.
Have a great day!

Thanks Darla I never thought of that a bruise humm well first off not going to read much into that my main focus was to find out who was behind the camera who never speaks..just that odd behavior has really stuck with me.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: March 10, 2010, 08:08:11 PM »

Anthony Foreclosure
Lead Attorneys  LIPPMAN, MARK R, Esquire
03/10/2010           Affirmative Defenses
Affirmative Defenses NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
03/10/2010           Motion for Mediation
Motion for Mediation
03/10/2010           Request for Documents
Request for Documents
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: March 10, 2010, 08:09:27 PM »

trim, did you by any chance check and see if muzicman at WS got that correspondence???

I don't know.I'll go look.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: March 10, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Rowan, that looks like a bruise on the knee and to me looks like a female leg. Course I could be wrong...JMO

Was so hoping we would get some documents this morning, Got to take my mom to the Drs. so it doesn't look like I will miss much.
Have a great day!

Thanks Darla I never thought of that a bruise humm well first off not going to read much into that my main focus was to find out who was behind the camera who never speaks..just that odd behavior has really stuck with me.

Row, it might be as simple as forgetting to turn the sound on or up...so much that has anything to do with the A's is odd...........it could have been KC just trying to aggravate Caylee too.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: March 10, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »

Anthony Foreclosure
Lead Attorneys  LIPPMAN, MARK R, Esquire
03/10/2010           Affirmative Defenses
Affirmative Defenses NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
03/10/2010           Motion for Mediation
Motion for Mediation
03/10/2010           Request for Documents
Request for Documents
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

So, do I now see the A's have another attorney Mark R. Lippman?

Mark R. Lippman has expanded his law firm and relocated his downtown offices from Broadway Street to the Citrus Building at 255 S. Orange Ave. Lippman focuses on real estate and criminal law. He also has offices in Kissimmee on South Clyde Street.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mark+R.+Lippman.-a0216486050

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: March 10, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

you are the bestest!!  My friend over there is on vacation

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: March 10, 2010, 08:31:35 PM »

I looked around and looked at WS too.If it is there I can't see it.I am not a member so it could be out of my sight.   
I will look again in the morning.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: March 10, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »

I looked around and looked at WS too.If it is there I can't see it.I am not a member so it could be out of my sight.   
I will look again in the morning.

thanks, I'll also email a couple people I know who are members

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: March 10, 2010, 09:11:59 PM »

Night Monks.....til tomorrow!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.