April 19, 2024, 05:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392025 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »

They should declare her repugnant  Cool
   I'll second that emotion!!   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: March 10, 2010, 09:45:35 PM »

That's a viable scenario, but another might be that they are afraid that they will somehow lose the reported large amounts of money they have received for pictures of their murdered granddaughter.  I know that Casey is an adult but I remember all of the financial questions the judge asked Cindy at one of the hearings about another matter.  Better safe than sorry, I would think.  Let's protect our stash.

However, I'm sure if people offer money, they won't refuse it.

Yep, yep...every word.......even if they think people would expect them to pony up some of their pot o gold for no other reason than they loves their wittle princess so much, this way they can shrug their shoulders, georgie can raise his unibrow to the heavens and vow that if only they could they would buy her the best defense money can buy....I call a big fat BS on all of it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: March 10, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »

Anthony Foreclosure
Lead Attorneys  LIPPMAN, MARK R, Esquire
03/10/2010           Affirmative Defenses
Affirmative Defenses NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
03/10/2010           Motion for Mediation
Motion for Mediation
03/10/2010           Request for Documents
Request for Documents
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423
Do you think a bankruptcy action will be next?  Hmmmm....I do, but who knows

So, do I now see the A's have another attorney Mark R. Lippman?

Mark R. Lippman has expanded his law firm and relocated his downtown offices from Broadway Street to the Citrus Building at 255 S. Orange Ave. Lippman focuses on real estate and criminal law. He also has offices in Kissimmee on South Clyde Street.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mark+R.+Lippman.-a0216486050

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: March 10, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »

Anthony Foreclosure
Lead Attorneys  LIPPMAN, MARK R, Esquire
03/10/2010           Affirmative Defenses
Affirmative Defenses NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
03/10/2010           Motion for Mediation
Motion for Mediation
03/10/2010           Request for Documents
Request for Documents
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423
Do you think a bankruptcy action will be next?  Hmmmm....I do, but who knows

So, do I now see the A's have another attorney Mark R. Lippman?

Mark R. Lippman has expanded his law firm and relocated his downtown offices from Broadway Street to the Citrus Building at 255 S. Orange Ave. Lippman focuses on real estate and criminal law. He also has offices in Kissimmee on South Clyde Street.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mark+R.+Lippman.-a0216486050

Sheesh......I messed that one up!  My question is up in the middle there^^......wonder if a bankruptcy is coming down the track?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: March 10, 2010, 10:28:14 PM »

Apart from air fare for travel to Court appearances, which she is obligated to do, what could she have spent over $20,000 on?  I take it she is flying first class. In case they are not aware, the majority of her consulting with Baez could take place on the Internet. Have they heard of Telecommuting? 

if she flew coach she would probably have to pay for 2 seats...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: March 10, 2010, 10:30:26 PM »

That's a viable scenario, but another might be that they are afraid that they will somehow lose the reported large amounts of money they have received for pictures of their murdered granddaughter.  I know that Casey is an adult but I remember all of the financial questions the judge asked Cindy at one of the hearings about another matter.  Better safe than sorry, I would think.  Let's protect our stash.

Yep, yep...every word.......even if they think people would expect them to pony up some of their pot o gold for no other reason than they loves their wittle princess so much, this way they can shrug their shoulders, georgie can raise his unibrow to the heavens and vow that if only they could they would buy her the best defense money can buy....I call a big fat BS on all of it.

yeppers MizJay!
Nancy Grace is on ..the late version...she mentioned that they have raked in over $250,000 and now they want the rest of us to pay for Casey's defense..something like that...NG is pissy about it...don't blame her....

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: March 10, 2010, 10:38:10 PM »

yeppers MizJay!
Nancy Grace is on ..the late version...she mentioned that they have raked in over $250,000 and now they want the rest of us to pay for Casey's defense..something like that...NG is pissy about it...don't blame her....
I am glad somebody is pissy out loud over it but NG is like nails on a chalkboard and she's always a day late and a dollar short. I'd love to see the A's books, I really hope somebody does an in depth look-see into their money 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »

i keep on seeing where people are saying that the anthony's have all this money..but if they had all this money then why would they be getting forclosed on..i dont understand are you guys saying that they want to loose the house..i guess i am just confused why would anyone want that kind of thing happening..but then again we are talking bout george and cindy..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: March 10, 2010, 11:22:15 PM »

i keep on seeing where people are saying that the anthony's have all this money..but if they had all this money then why would they be getting forclosed on..i dont understand are you guys saying that they want to loose the house..i guess i am just confused why would anyone want that kind of thing happening..but then again we are talking bout george and cindy..

Of course I don't know, but I would guess that they are afraid that their assets will be seized in some legal action--Maybe Zenaida Gonzalez will amend her lawsuit to include them (And oh, how I wish she would) or that something might be seized by the state because those authorities consider all pictures of Caylee to be Casey's property therefore all money gained from those pictures belongs to Casey making her far from indigent.  (Which I consider might be a good point, since Caylee was Casey's daughter.  Wonder if Baez ever thougth of that?)  So if they too are indigent, no house, no money, what do they have to lose?  Remember, they were recently in the Bahamas.  I'm not familiar with off-shore bank accounts, only that they exist,  but I wonder if that can be set up in the Bahamas.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: March 10, 2010, 11:27:47 PM »

Oh....And today's biggest SHOCKER....That the A's have moved. OMG! So much for all of Georgette's spouting declarations of them never losing the home that Caylee grew up in. I wonder how long they've been renting? I bet their neighbors on Hopespring are thrilled.
It would be hilarious if Conway, Lee and Mallory lives there with them.
When does the deceit ever end?

curly, let me state we have NOT been able to confirm the A's have moved......I checked with RK and he has NOT been able to confirm or deny.

Oh, that clears that up! Thanks. I'd have never guessed. I started racking my brains, but wasn't getting anywhere!

Thanks, Sunny. Who's RK? I'm initialed out. It's been a long day! (and I only work 3 days/wk).

I am sorry.....Robert Kealing, the reporter on WESH...nice guy who tries to answer questions if he can.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: March 11, 2010, 12:54:25 AM »

Babybear... thats what I was thinking when I first heared there house went into foreclosure, hmmm why would they have gone on a cruise maybe to set up an offshore account in the bahamas, nassau is a really good place to do that but to set one up you have to go there.  I think they could be held responable for some of her legal fees from what I read.     I went back to look when Lyons came onboard it was May and the Anthony's stopped paying there payments in June and this all went down when it was found that they were getting foreclosed on.  It's all a plan!! imo
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: March 11, 2010, 06:08:59 AM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: March 11, 2010, 06:26:41 AM »

Indigency Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Sets Hearing For March 18

POSTED: 5:24 pm EST March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST March 10, 2010

Casey Anthony is one step closer on Wednesday to getting tax money to help pay for her defense.

Based on an affidavit that Anthony filled out, Orange County's Clerk of Court Lydia Gardner late Monday declared Anthony indigent.

Judge Stan Strickland scheduled an indigency hearing for March 18. He will then decide whether to approve the declaration.

Anthony's defense would be able to apply to the state to help recoup costs if Strickland gives his approval.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony has given full financial disclosure. She also signed a form detailing how she has no money to mount a defense. Gardner made the indigency declaration based on the form.

"It's the most vague and superficial affidavit you can possible have," Attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Before Anthony qualifies for public funding, Hornsby said Strickland needs to probe much deeper than the one-page form.

"I've got to think that Judge Strickland is going to make Casey Anthony and Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much he was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting since Casey Anthony has been in jail," Hornsby said.

Also added to the court file on Wednesday was a letter from a citizen in Fernandina Beach encouraging Strickland to decline Anthony's request and appoint a public defender to her case. Others echoed that sentiment.

"It doesn't sit well that she had the money and spent it and gave it all to the lawyers and now expects us to pay for it," a citizen said.

"You have Casey Anthony, who is now a convicted fraud, who is claiming indigence and is claiming that she somehow had $111,000 while she's been in jail," Hornsby said.

The question remains whether Anthony will have to disclose where she got the money she had before she can be entitled to public money in the future.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22801648/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1193 on: March 11, 2010, 06:42:56 AM »

You would be surprised how many people have the money to pay the mortgage but walk away from a house. Sometimes I see it because they want to spend the money on other things. Sometimes it is because they want to move but can not sell the house. Either way, I think that it is irresponsible and silly. But we are talking about the Anthonys.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: March 11, 2010, 07:54:41 AM »

Nancy Grace 03/10/10  video
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sierra1947#g/u

Transcripts  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/10/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: March 11, 2010, 07:55:57 AM »

Thanks Seeme!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: March 11, 2010, 08:39:20 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22801648/detail.html
Indigency Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Sets Hearing For March 18

POSTED: 5:24 pm EST March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:07 am EST March 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony is one step closer on Wednesday to getting tax money to help pay for her defense.

Based on an affidavit that Anthony filled out, Orange County's Clerk of Court Lydia Gardner late Monday declared Anthony indigent.

Judge Stan Strickland scheduled an indigency hearing for March 18. He will then decide whether to approve the declaration.

Anthony's defense would be able to apply to the state to help recoup costs if Strickland gives his approval.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony has given full financial disclosure. She also signed a form detailing how she has no money to mount a defense. Gardner made the indigency declaration based on the form.

"It's the most vague and superficial affidavit you can possible have," Attorney Richard Hornsby said.
Before Anthony qualifies for public funding, Hornsby said Strickland needs to probe much deeper than the one-page form.

"I've got to think that Judge Strickland is going to make Casey Anthony and Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much he was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting since Casey Anthony has been in jail," Hornsby said.

Also added to the court file on Wednesday was a letter from a citizen in Fernandina Beach encouraging Strickland to decline Anthony's request and appoint a public defender to her case. Others echoed that sentiment.

"It doesn't sit well that she had the money and spent it and gave it all to the lawyers and now expects us to pay for it," a citizen said.

"You have Casey Anthony, who is now a convicted fraud, who is claiming indigence and is claiming that she somehow had $111,000 while she's been in jail," Hornsby said.

The question remains whether Anthony will have to disclose where she got the money she had before she can be entitled to public money in the future.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: March 11, 2010, 09:06:25 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  thanks seeme!  Wonderful letter...perhaps JS should get MORE of these types of letters from concerned citizens 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: March 11, 2010, 09:08:38 AM »

Good morning sunny  sunny 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: March 11, 2010, 09:10:28 AM »

She should have gone with a Public Defender to begin with- (a) she would have been represented by a competent and experienced Attorney who would not waste time with frivolous motions  and (b)  she could have donated her $110,000 (or more) blood money to TES to assist in finding children who are actually missing.

I can't watch NG ANY more-  I was looking forward to her coverage last night, but she made so many errors it was embarrassing.  Since when did Caylee have three pieces of duct tape put on her face as a token of love- umm-  do you mean the heart shaped sticker Nancy?  Ann Bremner tried to correct her but she brushed it off..    that is only one example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.