April 26, 2024, 06:03:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392782 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: March 11, 2010, 09:12:42 AM »

I'm thinking that the one good thing about Casey being indigent is that the amount of ridiculous motions might slow down- up to now they knew they had $110,000 to spend,so they wrote and wrote and racked up those bills.   Now the money is all gone they will be getting paid at the local rate, so I feel they probably will not want to do quite so much writing...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: March 11, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »

She pretty much sums it up, doesn't she?  Does the Judge actually see these letters or are they just filed with the Clerk of Courts?     
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: March 11, 2010, 09:47:37 AM »

i keep on seeing where people are saying that the anthony's have all this money..but if they had all this money then why would they be getting forclosed on..i dont understand are you guys saying that they want to loose the house..i guess i am just confused why would anyone want that kind of thing happening..but then again we are talking bout george and cindy..

There could be many underlying reasons they want to lose the house.  Walk thru Jury reasons.  More than likely, the reason they want to lose it is:  They are upside down on it.  George's gambling debt and Casey theft.  Caused 2nd mortgages or home equity line of credit.  They prob owe more than 80k on it than it is actually worth.

Add all of the short comings of money, and it is a perfect storm to drop it and let the bank deal with it.

So sad, but people do this everyday. Dig deep debt, 2nd mortgage, then let it foreclose.  Bankruptcy normally follows.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: March 11, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »

thanks trim, I really can't stomach listening to NG anymore.....so reading the transcript is better for me

***GRACE: Straight out to Kathi Belich, joining us from CNN affiliate WFTV there in Orlando. Kathi, I`ve got all the motions right here. There`s over 200 pieces of evidence that they want banned from the jury`s eyesight and ear sight, I guess. They don`t want the jury to hear any of this.

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: That`s right, they don`t. And you saw those pictures. They don`t want the jury to see the pictures before or after Caylee disappeared. And there are 207 statements that I counted that -- plus Cindy`s 911 call, that the defense wants to keep out of this trial. They say that those comments are prejudicial, that it`s hearsay, it`s not admissible, it only makes Casey look bad, and it`s not credible evidence. It shouldn`t come into the trial. That`s their argument.

I am waiting for them to want to strike from the record JS's statment that he feels the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers Monkey Devil!

***UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I was wondering if you`d agree. I do believe that she killed her, whether accidentally or on purpose. I think the tape was put there after she was dead. I think she had a moment of remorse, and I know this may sound strange, but I think she probably thought about maybe insects or whatever crawling in her mouth because the red heart that was put there. I don`t think that that was just done without feeling some kind of remorse. And I don`t...

KC had no remorse then or now......JMO

***LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It took place the evening of the 15th which was Father`s Day, and Cindy and the baby had come back from visiting Cindy`s parents. And at that time the parents told her that Casey had stolen money out of her account.

When she got into the discussion with Casey, Casey tried to kind of write it off as, no, it didn`t take place, somebody`s lying. And Cindy just lost it and went after her. And basically the statements that Jesse and Lee made were the same as what I heard from them.

And that was that the confrontation got so heated that Cindy actually knocked Casey down and had her, was strangling her and except for the, you know, interference of -- I think it was George at the time, she was trying to hurt Casey.

Knocked KC down???  This is the first time I am hearing this rendition of the fight????

***KATHI BELICH, REPORTER, CNN AFFILIATE WFTV, COVERING STORY: Well, there`s a hearing next week about the indigence issue. The judge will decide whether to find her indigent, whether the taxpayers will pay for the rest of the costs of her defense.

We have a deadline ticking here. The new evidence that has surfaced, that`s under investigation. Prosecutors asked the judge for permission to keep it secret from the defense. The judge agreed to do that 30 days.

That deadline is coming up in about 3 weeks, 2 1/2 weeks from now. If prosecutors want to extend it they have to justify to the judge why they think that needs to be extended.

Also, there`s more than 1,000 pages of new evidence that the defense has recently received that we should be getting soon as well. Some of it concerning a very troubled woman who`s trying to edge her way into this case and some other evidence as well.

Enter Joy Wray.....   

***KATHI BELICH, REPORTER, CNN AFFILIATE WFTV, COVERING STORY: Well, there`s a hearing next week about the indigence issue. The judge will decide whether to find her indigent, whether the taxpayers will pay for the rest of the costs of her defense.

We have a deadline ticking here. The new evidence that has surfaced, that`s under investigation. Prosecutors asked the judge for permission to keep it secret from the defense. The judge agreed to do that 30 days.

That deadline is coming up in about 3 weeks, 2 1/2 weeks from now. If prosecutors want to extend it they have to justify to the judge why they think that needs to be extended.

Also, there`s more than 1,000 pages of new evidence that the defense has recently received that we should be getting soon as well. Some of it concerning a very troubled woman who`s trying to edge her way into this case and some other evidence as well.

Enter stage right....Joy Wray

IMO the statement of the night   

GRACE: You know what? Here`s my theory, Jeanette in Florida, that it will come in, only because that happened during the time tot mom says she`s looking for Caylee.

So I guess she was looking in the beer section of Target.

So yes, I think it will come in.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: March 11, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »

That's a viable scenario, but another might be that they are afraid that they will somehow lose the reported large amounts of money they have received for pictures of their murdered granddaughter.  I know that Casey is an adult but I remember all of the financial questions the judge asked Cindy at one of the hearings about another matter.  Better safe than sorry, I would think.  Let's protect our stash.

However, I'm sure if people offer money, they won't refuse it.

Yep, yep...every word.......even if they think people would expect them to pony up some of their pot o gold for no other reason than they loves their wittle princess so much, this way they can shrug their shoulders, georgie can raise his unibrow to the heavens and vow that if only they could they would buy her the best defense money can buy....I call a big fat BS on all of it.

O/T...Mizjay...I love your new spring look!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: March 11, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »

Anthony Foreclosure
Lead Attorneys  LIPPMAN, MARK R, Esquire
03/10/2010           Affirmative Defenses
Affirmative Defenses NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
03/10/2010           Motion for Mediation
Motion for Mediation
03/10/2010           Request for Documents
Request for Documents
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423
Do you think a bankruptcy action will be next?  Hmmmm....I do, but who knows

So, do I now see the A's have another attorney Mark R. Lippman?

Mark R. Lippman has expanded his law firm and relocated his downtown offices from Broadway Street to the Citrus Building at 255 S. Orange Ave. Lippman focuses on real estate and criminal law. He also has offices in Kissimmee on South Clyde Street.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mark+R.+Lippman.-a0216486050

Sheesh......I messed that one up!  My question is up in the middle there^^......wonder if a bankruptcy is coming down the track?

I do, I said that the moment I heard about the foreclosure.  I think someone should be checking the bank accounts of Lee, Mallory, and Mallory's mother...........for some large deposits

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: March 11, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »

Good morning sunny  sunny 

hi Miz Bee............the sun is shining here and I am a happy monkey!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: March 11, 2010, 10:01:30 AM »

She should have gone with a Public Defender to begin with- (a) she would have been represented by a competent and experienced Attorney who would not waste time with frivolous motions  and (b)  she could have donated her $110,000 (or more) blood money to TES to assist in finding children who are actually missing.

I can't watch NG ANY more-  I was looking forward to her coverage last night, but she made so many errors it was embarrassing.  Since when did Caylee have three pieces of duct tape put on her face as a token of love- umm-  do you mean the heart shaped sticker Nancy?  Ann Bremner tried to correct her but she brushed it off..    that is only one example.

WO, I can't watch her either...........and she keeps saying LUXURY cruise....that WAS NOT A luxury cruise.  Goodness knows I would be one of the last people in the world to defend the A's  ..I wish she would just stop the dramatics and talk about the facts.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: March 11, 2010, 10:04:23 AM »

Enter Joy Wray.....   

Enter stage right....Joy Wray

IMO the statement of the night   

GRACE: You know what? Here`s my theory, Jeanette in Florida, that it will come in, only because that happened during the time tot mom says she`s looking for Caylee.

So I guess she was looking in the beer section of Target.

So yes, I think it will come in.

not sure how the Joy Wray part got in twice, but perhaps one of our mods will delete one????

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: March 11, 2010, 10:18:52 AM »

Sunny,I don't remember any mention of Cindy knocking Casey down either.

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: March 11, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20100311/BREAKINGNEWS/100311011/1006/news01/Casey+Anthony+indigent?+Judge+to+decide+March+18
Casey Anthony indigent? Judge to decide March 18

WKMG LOCAL 6 NEWS • March 11, 2010
ORLANDO -- A hearing has been scheduled to decide whether Casey Anthony is indigent, according to a report from FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6.
f Judge Stan Strickland grants Anthony's defense's motion, taxpayers will foot the bill for the defense's cost to defend her in her death penalty murder case.

Strickland will hold the hearing at 11 a.m. on March 18.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that the Orange County clerk of courts has ruled that Anthony meets the guidelines to be considered indigent.

Meanwhile, dozens of DNA test results were released by the state attorney's office in the murder case, although the items contain no new information.

DNA test results were released by the state in an electronic format on Wednesday. Anthony's defense team has already received DNA test results in written form. With the electronic format, Anthony's defense attorneys can now make their own judgments on the information.

The DNA profiles are from people known to law enforcement, like Anthony, although some of them are fragments of DNA recovered from possible evidence in the case.
Local 6 previously reported on the FBI lab's position on the DNA evidence, which does not show Anthony's DNA on any of the evidence recovered from the scene where the body of her daughter, Caylee, was found in December 2008.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the Caylee's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin on May 9, 2011.

Earlier this week, Anthony's defense attorneys filed a motion requesting that a jury never see photos of Anthony drinking beer and partying during the month between Caylee's disappearance and when she was reported missing.

In the motion, the defense said photos of her partying while Caylee is missing are too prejudicial. The defense also argued that photos of Anthony partying prior to Caylee's disappearance are irrelevant.

The defense is also asking the judge to prevent a jury from hearing Anthony's mother's frantic calls to 9-1-1 reporting Caylee missing and from seeing certain witness statements made by Anthony's parents, friends and detectives.

In the 9-1-1 call made by Cindy Anthony, the grandmother tells a dispatcher she wants her daughter arrested. Cindy Anthony also speculated on the call that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body. The defense argued that the comments are pure speculation and cannot be used in court.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: March 11, 2010, 10:42:07 AM »

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother

and IIRC this came from KC to Lee, and from Lee to everyone else..............so who knows if there really was a physical confrontation or not. I tend to think NOT....I think it was a lie to gain sympathy for herself from Lee.  LP is the one that has kept this 'story' going.  And IIRC, GA was at work that Father's Day night so he couldn't have pulled CA off KC.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: March 11, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »

Jean Cesares just reported on In Session.  If Casey was a tax dependent of her parents they would be responsible for her lawyer fees.  Foreclosure makes sense now.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: March 11, 2010, 11:10:53 AM »

Sorry if this  has already been posted...it's a report by Bob Kealing giving more details on the fees etc of attorneys and expert witnesses for indigent clients

http://www.wesh.com/video/22795280/index.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1214 on: March 11, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »

This is what I read....
<snipped>

I don't either, but the thought brought a smile to my face 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: March 11, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »

She should have gone with a Public Defender to begin with- (a) she would have been represented by a competent and experienced Attorney who would not waste time with frivolous motions  and (b)  she could have donated her $110,000 (or more) blood money to TES to assist in finding children who are actually missing.

I can't watch NG ANY more-  I was looking forward to her coverage last night, but she made so many errors it was embarrassing.  Since when did Caylee have three pieces of duct tape put on her face as a token of love- umm-  do you mean the heart shaped sticker Nancy?  Ann Bremner tried to correct her but she brushed it off..    that is only one example.

WO, I can't watch her either...........and she keeps saying LUXURY cruise....that WAS NOT A luxury cruise.  Goodness knows I would be one of the last people in the world to defend the A's  ..I wish she would just stop the dramatics and talk about the facts.

Not defending NG because she is wrong a lot of the time but on the duct tape she definitely didn't see it as a token of love after the fact. A caller made that statement and NG responded. Don't know what planet that silly caller was from that she thought duct tape equalled love.

snipped

GRACE: Back to Diane in New York`s question about the tape. The duct tape being placed over the child`s mouth. Postmortem. After death. In kind of a loving gesture.

I don`t see it, Ellyn Gamberg, a psychotherapist joining us out of New York. What about you?

ELLYN GAMBERG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Nancy, I think that there is such behavior in total here that -- that is just ---irrelevant to the photos, the lying, the party. It was hard to believe that after all of that that duct tape would be anything significant.

GRACE: I don`t see it as any type of loving gesture. Unleash the lawyers. Sue Moss, Richard Herman, Anne Bremner.

And another thing, Sue Moss, if that was used by the defense as some type of a loving gesture, tot mom would have to admit she was there when the baby died.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/10/ng.01.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: March 11, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »

Jean Cesares just reported on In Session.  If Casey was a tax dependent of her parents they would be responsible for her lawyer fees.  Foreclosure makes sense now.

thanks kpg, it would be interesting of we could find out if they did claim her.... it would sure throw all their lies about believing she was working in the spotlight.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: March 11, 2010, 11:12:52 AM »

Yes, always a reason for their madness.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: March 11, 2010, 11:13:53 AM »

This is what I read....
<snipped>

I don't either, but the thought brought a smile to my face 

hahahaha...it was a nice visual wasn't it! Monkey Devil!  O/T are you using your new computer???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: March 11, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »

I think someone on NG or someplace else I was reading this morning, was making an issue that KC's DNA was not found at the dump site....................do we know if ANYONE's DNA was found at the dumps site?  Not that I remember.at least none that has been revealed other than the DNA on the duct tape.  I hate when a one sided issue is made!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.