April 20, 2024, 03:15:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392170 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: March 11, 2010, 11:18:34 AM »

Sunny,I don't remember any mention of Cindy knocking Casey down either.

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother

and IIRC this came from KC to Lee, and from Lee to everyone else..............so who knows if there really was a physical confrontation or not. I tend to think NOT....I think it was a lie to gain sympathy for herself from Lee.  LP is the one that has kept this 'story' going.  And IIRC, GA was at work that Father's Day night so he couldn't have pulled CA off KC.....

How many times is this story going to change!  George has said all along he was at work and thought Casey's car was in the driveway when he got home.  Did this altercation happen as LP says and George and Cindy were just in cover up mode....AGAIN?  Lies, lies and more lies.....it's amazing the world the Anthonys live in.....I really don't know how they live with themselves.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: March 11, 2010, 11:21:32 AM »

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother

and IIRC this came from KC to Lee, and from Lee to everyone else..............so who knows if there really was a physical confrontation or not. I tend to think NOT....I think it was a lie to gain sympathy for herself from Lee.  LP is the one that has kept this 'story' going.  And IIRC, GA was at work that Father's Day night so he couldn't have pulled CA off KC.....

How many times is this story going to change!  George has said all along he was at work and thought Casey's car was in the driveway when he got home.  Did this altercation happen as LP says and George and Cindy were just in cover up mode....AGAIN?  Lies, lies and more lies.....it's amazing the world the Anthonys live in.....I really don't know how they live with themselves.

Hi tupelo.............LOL, this is one of the stories that takes on a new life over and over and over Monkey Devil!  good to see you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: March 11, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/3/11/if_caseys_broke_defense_is_on_your_dime.html
  If Casey’s Broke, Defense Is On Your Dime
Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:00:26 AM
<snipped>
Casey’s defense team said because she faces the death penalty, they have had to spend thousands of dollars to defend her, all with the trial still over a year away.
The upcoming hearing to determine if she is indigent is scheduled for Thursday, March 18.
Casey’s next court appearance comes on the heels of the release of more evidence against her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: March 11, 2010, 11:26:10 AM »

Hey Tupelo!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: March 11, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/031110-Indigency-hearing-scheduled-for-Casey-Anthony
Indigency hearing scheduled for Casey Anthony

Updated: Thursday, 11 Mar 2010, 9:01 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 11 Mar 2010, 8:29 AM EST

By NICK FOKIANOS and ALTHEA KENNEDY | FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The ball is rolling to declare Casey Anthony indigent. That means the state would pick up the tab for her defense.

Judge Stan Strickland scheduled an indigency hearing for March 18, 2010. He will then decide whether to approve the declaration.

So how exactly would it work? FOX 35 talked to former Brevard County judge Oscar Hotusing. He said one can be indigent by the courts declaring and confirming the proof that there is no home ownership or any hidden assets. In this regard, according to officials, Casey Anthony is eligible and will be filed, indigent for purposes of cause. The judge will control how much money she receives and is allowed spend through out the case.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: March 11, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »

Hey Tupelo!   
  Hey Trimm and Sunny!  It's good to be back with you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: March 11, 2010, 11:36:25 AM »

As I understand it, JS could have just signed the order for indigent status for KS, however, he decided to conduct a hearing......I think we might actually find out when, where, how, who etc regarding the money (got my fingers crossed)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: March 11, 2010, 11:53:59 AM »

I am watching these latest revelations unfold and am awestruck by how many steps ahead of us the Ants and the lawyers are. The house payment was not paid since last June and I feel there was a carefully orchestrated plan by Bozo the Ants and their Lawyer to all be declared indigent at the same time. Which would have to mean they knew this long ago, all of them. Most galling now is that they seem to be getting away with it. Now they have retained a second lawyer....who is paying him.
Bozo will only be paid $100 per hour now for his services...hahaha, In my dreams I could earn so much and all thanks to the kind taxpayers of florida who have to bend over and take it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: March 11, 2010, 11:54:07 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22801648/detail.html
Indigency Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Sets Hearing For March 18

POSTED: 5:24 pm EST March 10, 2010
UPDATED: 10:56 am EST March 11, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony is one step closer on Wednesday to getting tax money to help pay for her defense.

Based on an affidavit that Anthony filled out, Orange County's Clerk of Court Lydia Gardner late Monday declared Anthony indigent.

Judge Stan Strickland scheduled an indigency hearing for March 18. He will then decide whether to approve the declaration.

Anthony's defense would be able to apply to the state to help recoup costs if Strickland gives his approval.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony has given full financial disclosure. She also signed a form detailing how she has no money to mount a defense. Gardner made the indigency declaration based on the form.
It's the most vague and superficial affidavit you can possible have," Attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Before Anthony qualifies for public funding, Hornsby said Strickland needs to probe much deeper than the one-page form.

"I've got to think that Judge Strickland is going to make Casey Anthony and Jose Baez make a full disclosure of how much he was paid, who brokered the deal, who managed the funds, where the funds have been sitting since Casey Anthony has been in jail," Hornsby said.

Also added to the court file on Wednesday was a letter from a citizen in Fernandina Beach encouraging Strickland to decline Anthony's request and appoint a public defender to her case. Others echoed that sentiment.

"It doesn't sit well that she had the money and spent it and gave it all to the lawyers and now expects us to pay for it," a citizen said.

"You have Casey Anthony, who is now a convicted fraud, who is claiming indigence and is claiming that she somehow had $111,000 while she's been in jail," Hornsby said.
The question remains whether Anthony will have to disclose where she got the money she had before she can be entitled to public money in the future.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1229 on: March 11, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »

This is what I read....
<snipped>

I don't either, but the thought brought a smile to my face 

hahahaha...it was a nice visual wasn't it! Monkey Devil!  O/T are you using your new computer???
No my older daughter is coming tomorrow to help set it up    I am really getting to the point of nothing but anger with what is all going on in this case. If the judge declares her indigent, which he will, then a public defender needs to take over. A lot of times they are better then these so called good lawyers anyway. The public defender can get caught up, for Heaven's sake the trial isn't going to start for over a year anyway. And this bs about a fair trial, how would this even be a fair trial when you are indigent and then don't get a public defender? What about all the other defendants that aren't afforded this? She is getting beyond a fair trial, while others have to deal with what they are dealt, and don't get all this attention and a famous dp lawyer to boot 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: March 11, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »

I think someone on NG or someplace else I was reading this morning, was making an issue that KC's DNA was not found at the dump site....................do we know if ANYONE's DNA was found at the dumps site?  Not that I remember.at least none that has been revealed other than the DNA on the duct tape.  I hate when a one sided issue is made!!
I don't know and I sure hope that isn't true.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: March 11, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »

I am watching these latest revelations unfold and am awestruck by how many steps ahead of us the Ants and the lawyers are. The house payment was not paid since last June and I feel there was a carefully orchestrated plan by Bozo the Ants and their Lawyer to all be declared indigent at the same time. Which would have to mean they knew this long ago, all of them. Most galling now is that they seem to be getting away with it. Now they have retained a second lawyer....who is paying him.
Bozo will only be paid $100 per hour now for his services...hahaha, In my dreams I could earn so much and all thanks to the kind taxpayers of florida who have to bend over and take it.
I could just scream. My only hope now is Karma will rear it's ugly head at all of them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: March 11, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »

Hi Miki, All good observations....of course this was all planned. I said earlier I wish someone could look at Lee's, Mallory's, and/or Mallory's mother's bank accounts. I'd bet there are some BIG deposits.

But, Bozo will now be held accountable for those $100 an hour .............I HOPE JS is finally going to get tough, now that the money is actually coming from the taxpayers of FL (or will be)

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: March 11, 2010, 12:32:55 PM »

This is what I read....
<snipped>

I don't either, but the thought brought a smile to my face 

hahahaha...it was a nice visual wasn't it! Monkey Devil!  O/T are you using your new computer???
No my older daughter is coming tomorrow to help set it up    I am really getting to the point of nothing but anger with what is all going on in this case. If the judge declares her indigent, which he will, then a public defender needs to take over. A lot of times they are better then these so called good lawyers anyway. The public defender can get caught up, for Heaven's sake the trial isn't going to start for over a year anyway. And this bs about a fair trial, how would this even be a fair trial when you are indigent and then don't get a public defender? What about all the other defendants that aren't afforded this? She is getting beyond a fair trial, while others have to deal with what they are dealt, and don't get all this attention and a famous dp lawyer to boot 

I really believe if the tax payers must foot the bill then it should have to be via a Public Defender.....that's what they are there for.  JB has payed the system long enough in this case.............and has, as far as I can see, done doodlysquat except collect 90K and got a lot of free publicity

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: March 11, 2010, 12:47:07 PM »

03/10/2010           Response
to Defendant's Motion to Modify the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch
03/10/2010           Correspondence
Filed From Clerk to Sean Whittle
Filed From Sean Whittle to Clerk
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: March 11, 2010, 12:54:14 PM »

CA's brother knew Caylee was dead by the hands of KC

From Rick Plesea to Shirley Plesea (Sunday, August 03, 2008)

Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 6:56 PM
To: Shirleyxxxx@aol.com
Subject: Re: Casey

Mom, i am not upset that I gave you and dad the money. I am damned upset that you can't see those bastardstried to take your house illegally and you still converse with them. That is what makes both Robin and myselfangry. I wasn't asking for my money back, try rereading what I said. They have a hidden motive behind whatthey do. I learned a lot going through my divorce about what they would stoop to to get what they want. I don'tever want to hear about them again. OKAY?

I am terribly upset about Cindy and George. Casey is the biggest liar in history. She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game. She makes them look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world.Cindy and George ARE on very thin ice too. They look like accomplices because nobody can believe that they can be THAT stupid to believe Casey. Everyone is frustrated including the media. They have never seen anything like this ever. There is no babysitter and there never was. It is all lies, lies, and more lies. No one could have a sitter for a year and not know the phone number, no one has ever seen the sitter, no one knows the sitter. The cops aren't stupid. They know there was no sitter and know Casey is stalling. She will never get out of jail and if and when they find Caylee's body, Casey will get the death penalty. I have no doubt what so ever. The police will press murder charges even if they cant find a body. They are waiting for the forensic evidence first but even if it is inconclusive, they will still go after suspicion of murder and hold her without bail until the trial.

They did it to a Conway woman down here and convicted her of murder without a body and gave her 20 years in prison. Casey better change her story to an accidental death and she may cut some time off of her sentence. I know I have her guilty before charged but after she destroyed her family for those worthless people from that club, she more than deserves it. Hang in there, Love, Rick

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: March 11, 2010, 12:58:55 PM »

03/10/2010           Response
to Defendant's Motion to Modify the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch
Filed From Clerk to Sean Whittle
Filed From Sean Whittle to Clerk
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
thanks trim...so who is this guy and why is he writing the clerk about this case??

Edit per SunnyInTX's request.  May be wrong Sean Whittle.  MB

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:49:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: March 11, 2010, 01:04:50 PM »

http://69.63.186.12/notes.php?subj=505616151

We Remember You Caylee.
by Sean Whittle (notes) Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 11:20pm
Everyone. Casey Anthony killed beautiful, helpless, little 2 year old Caylee Anthony exactly one year ago from today. She has been sitting in the Orange County Jail for over Eight Months now, and the trial will still probably not start for another year....which means in jail she will continue to sit....until she is FINALLY convicted and sentenced to death. Please join me in sending her a letter in her jail cell letting her know how much we all hate her, how glad we are that she'll never again see the light of day, but most importantly...how stupid she is and she should rott in hell. You have every first amendment right in this world to express your opinion of her as long as you do not physically threaten her. Her address in the Orange County Jail is as follows...

Casey Anthony
FDC-Dorm L
Orange Coutny Jail
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, Florida
Updated about 9 months ago

I don't think he is a fan.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: March 11, 2010, 01:20:20 PM »

http://69.63.186.12/notes.php?subj=505616151

We Remember You Caylee.
by Sean Whittle (notes) Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 11:20pm
Everyone. Casey Anthony killed beautiful, helpless, little 2 year old Caylee Anthony exactly one year ago from today. She has been sitting in the Orange County Jail for over Eight Months now, and the trial will still probably not start for another year....which means in jail she will continue to sit....until she is FINALLY convicted and sentenced to death. Please join me in sending her a letter in her jail cell letting her know how much we all hate her, how glad we are that she'll never again see the light of day, but most importantly...how stupid she is and she should rott in hell. You have every first amendment right in this world to express your opinion of her as long as you do not physically threaten her. Her address in the Orange County Jail is as follows...

Casey Anthony
FDC-Dorm L
Orange Coutny Jail
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, Florida
Updated about 9 months ago

I don't think he is a fan.   

WOW...so I wonder which Sean Whittle it is!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: March 11, 2010, 01:22:40 PM »

Sunny,I don't know,but I want to read what he said.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.