April 25, 2024, 07:08:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392666 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: March 11, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »

another of brother Rick's emails...........

From Rick Plesea to Shirley Plesea (Wednesday, August 13, 2008 )

Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:23 PM
To: Shirleyxxxx@aol.com
Subject: Re: LETTERS

Mom,

I wanted you to see what I said to Cindy. I tried to reason with her. How can they possible believe a lying snot that has never told the truth? How can they not see that all of Casey's actions are not of someone that cares that Caylee is missing. Not reporting it right away, out partying every Friday at the club, all of her new friends saying that she never mentioned anything wrong with Caylee, and abandoning the car a few block sfrom home and not getting it or worrying about it. It still was worth 3 or 4 thousand dollars. These are things that a person who's child was missing would not do. She is guilty as hell.mom.

Cindy and George have got to be the stupidest people on earth. Even the psychic says that Caylee is dead. There is not one thing we can do. People are fed up with them and some even want to hurt them for being so stupid. I always thought George was an axxhole and I thought Cindy was stupid for staying with him. I guess they deserve each other.

They need to blame themselves for enabling Casey to steal and lie and get away with it. They created her and bought in to all her lies and excuses for way too long. They are still doing it. It absolutely amazes me. They both need to get counseling before they go off the deep end, but I think they already have lost their minds. Give Dad a hug from us,Love, Rick

I sure hope he is called to testify!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: March 11, 2010, 01:26:39 PM »

Sunny

I think the 1st Sean you posted info. for is an attorney in Australia.  Although, with the play being there who knows.

I've edited it, per SunnyInTx's request.  MB
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:50:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: March 11, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »

Sunny,I don't know,but I want to read what he said.   

me too if it your Sean, if it's mine.....not so much!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: March 11, 2010, 01:28:46 PM »

Sunny

I think the 1st Sean you posted info. for is an attorney in Australia.  Although, with the play being there who knows.

Hi Mike, I hope you are right.....odd that he would come up when I searched for him in FL........but who knows!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: March 11, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »

Sunny

I will see if I can get a mod to remove it....again, thanks for noticing that Mike.

I've fixed it, sunny.  MB
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:51:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: March 11, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »

Sunny

I will see if I can get a mod to remove it....again, thanks for noticing that Mike.

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm   I can't find a Mod. Bet if I start cussing and spitting one will show up....LOL....if anyone sees a mod please ask them to delete the post about the Sean Whittle in Australia so i don't get anyone confused! I confuse myself enough as it is    TIA

Done:  MB
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:51:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: March 11, 2010, 02:55:03 PM »

Sunny

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm   I can't find a Mod. Bet if I start cussing and spitting one will show up....LOL....if anyone sees a mod please ask them to delete the post about the Sean Whittle in Australia so i don't get anyone confused! I confuse myself enough as it is    TIA

thanks Miz Bee!!  I had ya buzzin didn't I!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: March 11, 2010, 03:01:07 PM »

Sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: March 11, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »

Sunny

Thanks, MuffyBee....I saw Sunny's request over in Natalee's thread and wanted to acknowledge it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: March 11, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »

Sunny

Thanks, MuffyBee....I saw Sunny's request over in Natalee's thread and wanted to acknowledge it. 

thanks 2NJ!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: March 11, 2010, 04:15:20 PM »

Foreclosure case - Orange County Clerk

03/09/2010 Summons Returned Unserved
03/09/2010 Summons Returned Unserved
03/09/2010 Summons Returned Served
sub cynthia anthony spouse
03/10/2010 Affirmative Defenses
Affirmative Defenses NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
03/10/2010 Motion for Mediation
Motion for Mediation
03/10/2010 Request for Documents
Request for Documents

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: March 11, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »

Sunny,I don't remember any mention of Cindy knocking Casey down either.

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother
I don't either, but the thought brought a smile to my face 

hahahaha...it was a nice visual wasn't it! Monkey Devil!  O/T are you using your new computer???
No my older daughter is coming tomorrow to help set it up    I am really getting to the point of nothing but anger with what is all going on in this case. If the judge declares her indigent, which he will, then a public defender needs to take over. A lot of times they are better then these so called good lawyers anyway. The public defender can get caught up, for Heaven's sake the trial isn't going to start for over a year anyway. And this bs about a fair trial, how would this even be a fair trial when you are indigent and then don't get a public defender? What about all the other defendants that aren't afforded this? She is getting beyond a fair trial, while others have to deal with what they are dealt, and don't get all this attention and a famous dp lawyer to boot 

I really believe if the tax payers must foot the bill then it should have to be via a Public Defender.....that's what they are there for.  JB has payed the system long enough in this case.............and has, as far as I can see, done doodlysquat except collect 90K and got a lot of free publicity

I agree, a Public Defender needs to be appointed. The argument that Bozo's defense team has done too much to quit doesn't hold water, in fact he still feels he needs another year or more  to bring this to trial. I'm sure a Public Defender, given the same time, could cobble something together that would be a lot better than what has been accomplished so far.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: March 11, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »

This is what I read....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/27/problems_between_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html
<snipped>
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey's brother

hahahaha...it was a nice visual wasn't it! Monkey Devil!  O/T are you using your new computer???
No my older daughter is coming tomorrow to help set it up    I am really getting to the point of nothing but anger with what is all going on in this case. If the judge declares her indigent, which he will, then a public defender needs to take over. A lot of times they are better then these so called good lawyers anyway. The public defender can get caught up, for Heaven's sake the trial isn't going to start for over a year anyway. And this bs about a fair trial, how would this even be a fair trial when you are indigent and then don't get a public defender? What about all the other defendants that aren't afforded this? She is getting beyond a fair trial, while others have to deal with what they are dealt, and don't get all this attention and a famous dp lawyer to boot 

The only consolation I can see is that no one likes or respects her so called Dream Team, they seem just as likely to get her  as anything. With a bit of luck JS will expose Bozo's financial wangling, from the look of him most of the money went to his waistline and new suits. Can't wait to see what happens, here come da Judge.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: March 11, 2010, 04:44:28 PM »

Gotta love those Plesea's.
Shirley was right on target when she said that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.
I really don't want her to get a public defender. What if she gets an intelligent one? I like her "dream team" just the way they are, stupid and incompetent.
I'm really not following why it would benefit the A's to foreclose and then claim bankruptcy. They're not responsible for Casey's bills.
Sunny: I emailed Kathi Belich and asked her if the rumors about the A's renting was true and she said "I don't think so", like a lol, i don't think so.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: March 11, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »

Shirley was right on target when she said that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.
I really don't want her to get a public defender. What if she gets an intelligent one? I like her "dream team" just the way they are, stupid and incompetent.
I'm really not following why it would benefit the A's to foreclose and then claim bankruptcy. They're not responsible for Casey's bills.
Sunny: I emailed Kathi Belich and asked her if the rumors about the A's renting was true and she said "I don't think so", like a lol, i don't think so.

Hi Curly.....I do not want to underestimate AL.....she has a lot of law students to do her bidding, researching etc. A lot of defense attorneys are anti death penalty and IMO even if they don't care for her, I think they would offer her assistance, knowledge and expertise to her. BOZO, I am not worried about....but I sure want to keep any eye on AL......and not forget LKB....for forensics, not only is that her expertise, but she is married to Dr. Baden......even though we haven't see hide nor hair of her in months. Probably because she insisted on getting paid!!  So will she be willing to take the money offered via the state?? 

If she does, no way can she claim there was no chloroform in Caylee's hair since her husband is the first one I heard verify it!

Thanks for emailing KB....I'd still like a yes or no re: if they have moved or not. I hope your email was enuf to get KB thinking about it and checking it out. Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: March 11, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »

Just to make it clear....I have no doubt that KC is going to be convicted, if it goes to trial, but I am not confident about what she will be convicted of...............AL is slick and BOZO is slimy......a dangerous combination IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: March 11, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »

This is what I read....
<snipped>

I really believe if the tax payers must foot the bill then it should have to be via a Public Defender.....that's what they are there for.  JB has payed the system long enough in this case.............and has, as far as I can see, done doodlysquat except collect 90K and got a lot of free publicity

I agree, a Public Defender needs to be appointed. The argument that Bozo's defense team has done too much to quit doesn't hold water, in fact he still feels he needs another year or more  to bring this to trial. I'm sure a Public Defender, given the same time, could cobble something together that would be a lot better than what has been accomplished so far.

I so agree. I can't come up with names, but I have noticed the cases of a couple of murderers in the same area who were arrested after Casey have already been tried, convicted and jailed, and her Dream team haven't even done one deposition...   ridiculous...   they have been spinning their wheels using up her money, knowing that they could.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: March 11, 2010, 06:39:57 PM »

Thanks, Curly for following up on that.  I'd love to see Kathi B. do some 'vestigating on that.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: March 11, 2010, 06:41:09 PM »

Just to make it clear....I have no doubt that KC is going to be convicted, if it goes to trial, but I am not confident about what she will be convicted of...............AL is slick and BOZO is slimy......a dangerous combination IMO
Slick and Slimy, Attorneys-At-Law... (New sit-com)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: March 11, 2010, 06:43:30 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  Any news about the CD that had Joy Wray's stuff on it?  Did I miss something?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.