April 25, 2024, 02:58:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392622 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: March 12, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »

I understood that your house could not be taken from as part of a law suit settlement in Florida ( think O.J. Simpson)  - isn't that still the case? 

Good Morning, Monkeys---

I think you're right, WO.  Your primary home can only be taken as a result of not paying the mortgage.  I suspect that the Anthonys have other assets though that they are trying to protect.  If they don't pay the mortgage, they can claim they don't have the money to pay it, therefore they have no assets to be taken in any other action.  I think the Federal Government can take your home as a result of non-payment of income tax.  They can also take  your bank account and every other asset they can find.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: March 12, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
A Review of the Submitted Hearsay

Posted on March 11th, 2010 by Valhall

Good Morning Monks.   I think it is going to be very interesting to see what is and what is NOT allowed.  But I'll bet there isn't a chance in hell the 911 tapes will be kept out......they are slinging crap hoping something sticks.  I can't wait to see some of their crap slinging backfire on them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: March 12, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »

From the latest GLOBE:

thanks Klaas....too bad they don't have to pitch a tent and live in the swamp where Caylee was dumped....I think that would be fitting for them

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: March 12, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

Hi Curly, don't let it get to you...I hope someday it will be revealed, but even if it's not...............their kind of evil never wins in the end...they will pay dearly for their evilness

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: March 12, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »

an angelic monkey

Good Morning trim!!  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: March 12, 2010, 11:00:50 AM »

Just to make it clear....I have no doubt that KC is going to be convicted, if it goes to trial, but I am not confident about what she will be convicted of...............AL is slick and BOZO is slimy......a dangerous combination IMO

If she gets a conviction of manslaughter....she could get off with time served.
Now THAT is a maddening thought. 

Morning Nut!!  OHMYGAWD!!  I can't even let my mind go there!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1286 on: March 12, 2010, 11:02:59 AM »

Good Morning Monks.   I think it is going to be very interesting to see what is and what is NOT allowed.  But I'll bet there isn't a chance in hell the 911 tapes will be kept out......they are slinging crap hoping something sticks.  I can't wait to see some of their crap slinging backfire on them!!
The 911 tapes will be kept in, for that I have no doubt. But any party pic before Caylee went missing I doubt will.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: March 12, 2010, 11:04:14 AM »

Good morning, Sunny---I can't imagine that Judge Strickland would throw out Cindy's "Excited utterance" but this case never goes the way you think it will.  IMO there is a good chance that the party pics prior to Caylee's murder will be excluded, but surely not the ones after her murder which show that she was relieved that she had gotten rid of "Little Snothead." She was now free to explore her sexual adventures and they were many and varied, with no responsibilities.  Insofar as their harming her reputation, I can only say, "What reputation?"  I'm just looking forward to Judge Strickland making Baez account for the $90,000 which he has charged for his services, since he has only recently taken a couple of depositions.  If I recall correctly, he took no depositions at all in the check fraud case, intending to cop a plea all the time.  It should be interesting, but since all Anthonys are covered with a thick layer of Teflon, who knows?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: March 12, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

Hi Curly, don't let it get to you...I hope someday it will be revealed, but even if it's not...............their kind of evil never wins in the end...they will pay dearly for their evilness
They sure will, maybe not right now but down the road.  If the judge can just declare her indigent, I'm wondering why he is wasting time with a hearing?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: March 12, 2010, 11:36:45 AM »

The 911 tapes will be kept in, for that I have no doubt. But any party pic before Caylee went missing I doubt will.

Good Morning nrcg, I agree.  But the ones after should be, after all they show how KC was conducting her own investigation Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: March 12, 2010, 11:38:02 AM »

They sure will, maybe not right now but down the road.  If the judge can just declare her indigent, I'm wondering why he is wasting time with a hearing?

Maybe he wants more details of her finances, possible future media deals, and payments to her Attorneys...?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: March 12, 2010, 11:40:38 AM »

Good morning, Sunny---I can't imagine that Judge Strickland would throw out Cindy's "Excited utterance" but this case never goes the way you think it will.  IMO there is a good chance that the party pics prior to Caylee's murder will be excluded, but surely not the ones after her murder which show that she was relieved that she had gotten rid of "Little Snothead." She was now free to explore her sexual adventures and they were many and varied, with no responsibilities.  Insofar as their harming her reputation, I can only say, "What reputation?"  I'm just looking forward to Judge Strickland making Baez account for the $90,000 which he has charged for his services, since he has only recently taken a couple of depositions.  If I recall correctly, he took no depositions at all in the check fraud case, intending to cop a plea all the time.  It should be interesting, but since all Anthonys are covered with a thick layer of Teflon, who knows?

Morning BB,  I agree, they planned on a pleas the whole time in the check fraud case...hells bells....she was caught on tape.  And they have taken very few depos in the  murder case. But I guess things will change once the state starts paying........everyone and their neighbor will be depo'ed now.  Now that JSwill have control of the money and how it is spent I hope he starts to at least get tough...I'd prefer down and dirty, but at this point I will take tough

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: March 12, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »

So WE can finally find out where the monies came from Monkey Devil!  wishful thinking I know...........but I can dream can't I

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: March 12, 2010, 11:56:18 AM »

Good Morning nrcg, I agree.  But the ones after should be, after all they show how KC was conducting her own investigation Monkey Devil!
Yes, and I'll bet some will be allowed, at least I would hope so, but nothing would surprise me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: March 12, 2010, 11:57:04 AM »

Maybe he wants more details of her finances, possible future media deals, and payments to her Attorneys...?
Maybe we will hear some juicy details
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: March 12, 2010, 12:10:58 PM »

Maybe we will hear some juicy details

Oh, No Rose.  I sure hope so.  I'd love to hear something juicy. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: March 12, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »

I understood that your house could not be taken from as part of a law suit settlement in Florida ( think O.J. Simpson)  - isn't that still the case? 

Good Morning, Monkeys---

I think you're right, WO.  Your primary home can only be taken as a result of not paying the mortgage.  I suspect that the Anthonys have other assets though that they are trying to protect.  If they don't pay the mortgage, they can claim they don't have the money to pay it, therefore they have no assets to be taken in any other action.  I think the Federal Government can take your home as a result of non-payment of income tax.  They can also take  your bank account and every other asset they can find.

In Florida, I believe that is correct.   It is still considered when calculating what assets & liability a plaintiff has in a civil suit but not to be seized, in other words the home cannot be taken but that doesnt mean the plaintiff doesnt have the option to sell it in order to pay a debt.   In the criminal case, if Casey was a claimed as a dependent of her parents they conceivably could be held to be responsible for legal costs in part or whole.   Yes, your home can be leined on or taken for non payment of income tax, depending on the size of the debt to the fed gov not to mention you can potentially land in federal prison for tax evasion.

Does everyone recall when Cindy said that she would borrow on the house to get Casey bailed out of jail?   The fact is, even then she could not do so because their second mortgage had them owing more on the house than what they originally purchased the home for & they were already in arrears irrelevant to the charges Casey faces due to the murder of Caylee.    In the early months of this case I believe George & Cindy were confronted as to them being delinquent in paying their mortgage, if memory serves people questioned their farce of a foundation & other means in Caylee's name provided funds for them to pay their bills.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: March 12, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »

Maybe he considers her cheezie puff fund income and wants to garnish it.  No more spicy nuts!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: March 12, 2010, 12:45:02 PM »

Yes, and I'll bet some will be allowed, at least I would hope so, but nothing would surprise me.

I posted my opinion about this a few days ago which coincides with what most of the legal commentaries are saying from various outlets.    IMHO, this is how it will be ruled:

1.   911 calls - admitted, period.
2.   Pictures, tapes, witness statements regarding the period of 6/15/08 thru 7/15/08 - admitted as it is a record of what Casey was doing instead of searching for or reporting Caylee missing which is highly relevant & goes toward possible motive (personally I think her motive was twofold, spiting her mother & a desired freedom).   The jury will get the benefit of seeing that Casey was otherwise occupied dancing on a stripper pole, screwing any guy that smiled at her, stealing from her friends & partying herself slap happy while Caylee was left to the elements in those Suburban woods.
3.   Pictures, tapes, witness statements prior to 6/15/08 - an extremely limited admittance due to the fact that it goes toward motive & based upon the testimony of individuals may be entered but expecting most not to be admitted.   However, there is much room for the door to get opened depending upon what certain individuals testify to on the witness stand that may then give the opportunity to enter in what was otherwise stricken, i.e. contradictory statements/impeachment.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: March 12, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »

Maybe he considers her cheezie puff fund income and wants to garnish it.  No more spicy nuts!

HA!   No nuts for you!   Too funny Northernrose

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.