April 18, 2024, 07:41:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 391998 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: March 12, 2010, 12:54:37 PM »

I see GA and CA are still managing to stay in the news with their latest BS. If they're so broke where are they getting the money for this new attorney?

Anthonys Hire Attorney To Save Home

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22820117/detail.html

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: March 12, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »

-snip-

George and Cindy Anthony have failed to pay their mortgage for nine straight months, according to records. The couple claims Bank of America failed to notify them of their delinquency as required by federal regulation.

The Anthonys learned about their home being in foreclosure last month when informed by Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest.

You gotta be friggin' kidding me!  I can't believe these two a-holes have not been put under the jail.  George and Cindy have to be two of the most disgusting people I have had the displeasure of hearing about.

George - you are a spineless, lying, POS and I personally hope that you are haunted each night by dreams and memories of Caylee. 

You both shall reap what you sow - there is a special place in hell reserved for both of you!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: March 12, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »

I see GA and CA are still managing to stay in the news with their latest BS. If they're so broke where are they getting the money for this new attorney?

Good question N2, considering retaining an attorney for a matter such as this cant be on contingency, there is no expected funds to distribute in the event of a decision in their favor.

Are they actually claiming that BOA didnt inform them that they didnt pay their mortgage, seriously?   How lame, duh YOU KNEW you were not paying your mortgage.   It is NOT the first time they went into arrears with their mortgage either.  Seems to me this is a pattern with these scumbuckets, Cindy claiming they got no notice from the tow yard & they overlooked it because they were away as one example.

This taken from the above article:  "Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but Conway said this foreclosure proves that never occurred."   O CONMAN, I beg to differ.

Interesting since his own home is in foreclosure as to why he is not representing them in this matter.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: March 12, 2010, 01:12:56 PM »

PURE EVIL, the mouth can move but the eyes dont lie

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: March 12, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »

Good question N2, considering retaining an attorney for a matter such as this cant be on contingency, there is no expected funds to distribute in the event of a decision in their favor.

Are they actually claiming that BOA didnt inform them that they didnt pay their mortgage, seriously?   How lame, duh YOU KNEW you were not paying your mortgage.   It is NOT the first time they went into arrears with their mortgage either.  Seems to me this is a pattern with these scumbuckets, Cindy claiming they got no notice from the tow yard & they overlooked it because they were away as one example.

This taken from the above article:  "Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but Conway said this foreclosure proves that never occurred."   O CONMAN, I beg to differ.

Interesting since his own home is in foreclosure as to why he is not representing them in this matter.

Those grifters never get tired of running scams. Take a cruise, get a tatoo and diamond earrings but no money to pay the mortgage, priceless......It's still amazing to me how they can even show their faces in public.....just too disgusting.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: March 12, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »

-snip-

George and Cindy Anthony have failed to pay their mortgage for nine straight months, according to records. The couple claims Bank of America failed to notify them of their delinquency as required by federal regulation.

The Anthonys learned about their home being in foreclosure last month when informed by Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest.

You gotta be friggin' kidding me!  I can't believe these two a-holes have not been put under the jail.  George and Cindy have to be two of the most disgusting people I have had the displeasure of hearing about.

George - you are a spineless, lying, POS and I personally hope that you are haunted each night by dreams and memories of Caylee. 

You both shall reap what you sow - there is a special place in hell reserved for both of you!

Most people I know sit down to balance their checkbooks at least once a month, so you would have to know that you hadn't written the mortgage payment...    and it's not like they haven't done this before, they were foreclosed on in Ohio too, so they know the ropes.
Couple of scam artists through and through.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: March 12, 2010, 01:34:25 PM »

O/T

HLN just announced they will air a live news conf from AZ on baby Gabriel. No details as to what info will be shared....I'm staying tuned.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: March 12, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »

O/T

HLN just announced they will air a live news conf from AZ on baby Gabriel. No details as to what info will be shared....I'm staying tuned.

thanks N2, please let us know what's said

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: March 12, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-foreclosure-20100312,0,6705429.story
Casey Anthony’s parents retain foreclosure lawyer
Cindy and George Anthony could lose their home on Hopespring Drive.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
1:51 p.m. EST, March 12, 2010
Casey Anthony's parents have retained a new lawyer to help them save their home in foreclosure.

Attorney Mark Lippman is representing George and Cindy Anthony in the foreclosure proceedings, according to paperwork filed this week in Orange County.

The Anthonys' home on Hopespring Drive was foreclosed upon last month by the Bank of America, records show. The bank alleges that the Anthonys have not made their $785.82 mortgage payment since June 2009, leading to more than $7,000 in past-due payments.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900.

In 2005, they refinanced the four-bedroom house agreed to pay $121,180. Court documents show that the lender claims the couple owes about $121,000.

Slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony lived in the home with her mother, Casey Anthony, and grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, until her death in 2008.

The home in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place Caylee was seen alive in June 2008. Her body was found a less than a mile away in woods in December that year.
Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Bianca Prieto can be reached at bprieto@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5620.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: March 12, 2010, 02:04:51 PM »

O/T

It was from San Antonio....search completed and no evidence of homicide. Missing person case at this time.......we can continue to hope for the best.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: March 12, 2010, 02:11:17 PM »

03/12/2010           Transaction Assessment            1.00
03/12/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-18020    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (1.00)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: March 12, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »

O/T

It was from San Antonio....search completed and no evidence of homicide. Missing person case at this time.......we can continue to hope for the best.

thanks N2, I went over the Gab's thread and read....appreciate you reporting back.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: March 12, 2010, 02:40:28 PM »

-snip-

Oh, NCMike, I so agree with you!!!

Like people suddenly forget that they have a monthly house payment due every month, don't pay it, then look for a loophole to justify it, blaming someone else?!?!

Just like the Anthonys to do this. The are slime, IMO.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1313 on: March 12, 2010, 03:03:39 PM »

I'll bet the A's are hard at work today trying to figure out how they can sue The Globe for that article.       

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: March 12, 2010, 03:34:00 PM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

Hi Curly, don't let it get to you...I hope someday it will be revealed, but even if it's not...............their kind of evil never wins in the end...they will pay dearly for their evilness
They sure will, maybe not right now but down the road.  If the judge can just declare her indigent, I'm wondering why he is wasting time with a hearing?

Perhaps JS wants this to be transparent, no behind closed doors agreements and a full accounting of everything before KC is allowed to be declared indigent. So far Bozo has done nothing but collect a big fat fee and appeared on tv a few times, I bet he is spending the next few days creatively embellishing his fees and expenses before he has to appear before da Judge.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: March 12, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »

-snip-

I will admit to there being the odd occasion when I have forgotten to pay a bill, it happens....but whoever sent the bill lets me know in no uncertain way it's time to pay up! I have never been late with mortgage and utilities because I couldn't sleep at night thinking I was going to lose the roof over my head. I know without doubt if I forgot to pay a mortgage payment not only would I have lots of extra cash in the bank but whoever held my mortgage would be dunning my a$$ for the payment. No one forgets for 9 months to pay, doesn't matter if BofA's reminders got lost in the mail you still know, without a shadow of a doubt, you haven't paid your mortgage. These people just try and shuck their responsibilities at every opportunity,  doesn't matter if it be familial or financial, aided and abetted by their lawyers.

As for their Lawyer Brad I noticed it was said he was also in foreclosure, did this happen before or after he met and began to work for the Ants?. Seems that they drag everyone down into the morass with them, it's like a huge sucking whirlpool of doom for whoever tries to help them.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: March 12, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »

Hope we hear more about this soon.....

State has ‘severe concerns’ about Casey Anthony’s request to be declared indigent
The JAC said it is concerned with Casey Anthony’s request to have state funds used for part of her defense expenses

snipped

The state commission that doles out the public money used in criminal court cases said has "severe concerns" about Casey Anthony's request to be declared indigent.

An attorney for the Tallahassee-based Justice Administrative Commission questioned Anthony's need for public money for her defense on a first-degree murder charge because she already has paid out more than $110,000 in legal fees, according to a document filed with the Orange County Circuit Court and obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-costs-20100312,0,3315926.story
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: March 12, 2010, 04:00:23 PM »

I got this message from Bianca.....so it looks like this is a rumor....Bob Kealing and Kathi Belich agree....a rumor

There is no indication that the Anthony’s have moved.

Bianca Prieto
Criminal Justice Reporter
Orlando Sentinel
Follow me on Twitter @OSBiancaPrieto

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: March 12, 2010, 04:13:17 PM »

State has ‘severe concerns’ about Casey Anthony’s request to be declared indigent
The JAC said it is concerned with Casey Anthony’s request to have state funds used for part of her defense expenses

snipped

The state commission that doles out the public money used in criminal court cases said has "severe concerns" about Casey Anthony's request to be declared indigent.

An attorney for the Tallahassee-based Justice Administrative Commission questioned Anthony's need for public money for her defense on a first-degree murder charge because she already has paid out more than $110,000 in legal fees, according to a document filed with the Orange County Circuit Court and obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-costs-20100312,0,3315926.story

I think next Thursday's hearing is going to be very interesting indeed

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: March 12, 2010, 04:24:38 PM »

snipped

I think next Thursday's hearing is going to be very interesting indeed

Starting to look like we will finally be getting some answers to our questions....

snipped

Anthony recently signed affidavits indicating fees of $89,454.83 and $22,500 have been paid or will be paid to defense attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon, respectively.
Because of those claims, "the JAC has severe concerns regarding the Defendant's indigency," JAC assistant general counsel Christian D. Lake wrote in his filing.
In its response to Anthony's request, Lake said attorneys must submit an affidavit attesting to the estimated amount of attorney's fees and the source of payment for those fees.
Lake also wrote that state laws require the court to consider when Anthony retained private counsel, the amount of any attorney's fees and who is paying the fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.