March 29, 2024, 05:02:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 389990 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1320 on: March 12, 2010, 04:32:52 PM »

I got this message from Bianca.....so it looks like this is a rumor....Bob Kealing and Kathi Belich agree....a rumor

There is no indication that the Anthony’s have moved.

Bianca Prieto
Criminal Justice Reporter
Orlando Sentinel
Follow me on Twitter @OSBiancaPrieto

Hmmmm I wonder if only Georgie moved, since he is the one people saw mowing the lawn?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: March 12, 2010, 04:55:42 PM »

I got this message from Bianca.....so it looks like this is a rumor....Bob Kealing and Kathi Belich agree....a rumor

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

Hmmmm I wonder if only Georgie moved, since he is the one people saw mowing the lawn?

We need the "cam" to be back up and running....... Monkey Devil!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: March 12, 2010, 05:00:21 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

I remember that LE installed a cam on a light pole near their house. I wonderif it is still there and/or active anymore. Not that we ever saw anything from that cam, though. Or ever would.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: March 12, 2010, 05:09:25 PM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

Hi Curly

It's been reported in various places that George and Cindy got "Hundreds of thousands of dollars" from ABC.  I've also read that if they claimed Casey as a dependent on their tax return, they could be responsible for her defense.  I don't see how they could claim her, but I think you can claim a child to the age of 22 if they are in school.  Of course she wasn't in school, she was just bumming around all day and carousing all night.  God knows what she did with Caylee during those times.  Apparently Cindy knew that Casey came back to the house sometimes during the day because she could tell she and Caylee had been there, according to her.

It is my personal opinion that George and Cindy did get a large amount from ABC and/or other networks and they have it hidden away somewhere.  Some think it could be in a bank account in the name of Lee's girlfriend or her parents, but that would be tricky because they'd have to explain to the IRS where this large deposit came from and they'd have to pay tax on it.  I wouldn't do that for anybody and I doubt they would.  Not if they have any brains at all.  The Anthonys probably owe more on the house than its present market value because of the real estate crash in FL. So they have nothing to lose by letting the bank take it--except of course if they had any morals they wouldn't do that.  But that's a given that they are amoral people, IMO.

It could also be that if they got money from a network for Caylee's photos, they are afraid that Casey will claim that the photos belong to her, and frankly I think she has a good point.  If that were the case, Casey could claim the money.

IMO the Anthonys have a lot of cash stashed somewhere.  I doubt that even George knows where it is.   

Thanks, BB.
Very possible about Casey claiming ownership of the photos, but I don't think they claimed Casey. Caylee, maybe. Cindy did pay all Caylee's expenses like food, clothing and dr. visits. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: March 12, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »

So, did the A's get 200K and Casey got 200K, too? I just don't understand it. They aren't responsible for Casey's legal bills or any of her bills for that matter. Maybe they're afraid Dominic Casey's going to sue them for not paying him? This is driving me nuts!

Hi Curly, don't let it get to you...I hope someday it will be revealed, but even if it's not...............their kind of evil never wins in the end...they will pay dearly for their evilness
They sure will, maybe not right now but down the road.  If the judge can just declare her indigent, I'm wondering why he is wasting time with a hearing?

I think we're going to find out at least about Casey's payments for the photos and who brokered the deal. We know SHE didn't. This was what Casey and Bozo were up to all those weeks in his office.

So WE can finally find out where the monies came from Monkey Devil!  wishful thinking I know...........but I can dream can't I

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: March 12, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

Finally, straight answer. Thanks!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: March 12, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

Hmm, possible, or maybe in addition to the SS 007 bass boat  they have acquired a ground penetrating scanner that doubles as a riding mower? He is a grown up boy that loves him some toyz, he may be just making a little extra milk money since their so down on their luck and all.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: March 12, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

Hi Boo!   If anything, I think GA went and mowed to lawn to earn some extra cash for his pocket and get away from CA for a while. I don't think either has moved. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: March 12, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

that would be neat...   although about 1/2 the time the darn cam didn't work right anyway......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: March 12, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »

Hi Curly, don't let it get to you...I hope someday it will be revealed, but even if it's not...............their kind of evil never wins in the end...they will pay dearly for their evilness
They sure will, maybe not right now but down the road.  If the judge can just declare her indigent, I'm wondering why he is wasting time with a hearing?

I think we're going to find out at least about Casey's payments for the photos and who brokered the deal. We know SHE didn't. This was what Casey and Bozo were up to all those weeks in his office.

So WE can finally find out where the monies came from Monkey Devil!  wishful thinking I know...........but I can dream can't I
Somewhere in those many bliss filled hours that kc spent at bozo's office I'm convinced that she wrote some outline of a book, or notes of her life, I'm sure it's in a safe place just waiting for this to be over so that her atty/boyfriend can whip out a book. No proof of my pet theory but gut instinct. They all are all about the money and baez knew it was a potential goldmine pretty early on. Kc was in her narcissistic bubble and probably saw herself grinning her big horse grin, proud as punch while her hispanic don juan unveiled "his" book on whorealdo.  Me thinks she was too dumb to figure out she is not getting out, wonder who filled her head with the idea that she could beat this?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: March 12, 2010, 05:45:15 PM »

Here's something interesting- http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html

Just wish I was in Orlando to see News at Six-   could this be the witness that the State wants to keep secret?   
George has really been a bad boy this time.... Monkey Devil!
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: March 12, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

that would be neat...   although about 1/2 the time the darn cam didn't work right anyway......

True

But having the cam up really pissed of the A's and that made me very happy!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: March 12, 2010, 05:47:17 PM »

Should have added that GA told this woman Caylee's death was accidental and then it spiralled out of control.   Who knows what is the truth with this family?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: March 12, 2010, 05:47:53 PM »

Curly posted:  I think we're going to find out at least about Casey's payments for the photos and who brokered the deal. We know SHE didn't. This was what Casey and Bozo were up to all those weeks in his office.

I think we will find out too....and I think it's going to be a whole new ballgame for BOZO....and I am going to enjoy the hell out of it...........and I have a feeling Ashton is going too as well!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: March 12, 2010, 05:48:50 PM »

Bianca Prieto
Orlando Sentinel

Finally, straight answer. Thanks!

I hate when the rumors take on a life of their own.......why do people have to make up crap!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: March 12, 2010, 05:48:56 PM »

I'll bet the A's are hard at work today trying to figure out how they can sue The Globe for that article.       

After they sue the Globe    they can sue WFTV for today's story about George.
That is unless it's true.... Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: March 12, 2010, 05:54:34 PM »

I wonder what KC thinks about knowing she is going to spend the next 14 months in that cell? She has to have realized her visits are getting fewer and fewer.............I would have gone totally mad by now....I can't stand to be confined and small spaces make me nuts...................what are they telling her to keep her under control?  What happens when she finally realizes her dream team is really a nightmare? I am not worried about her mind you....she can rot for all I care.......just wondering.......for someone who seemed as social as she was, how can she handle this solitude??   just thinking out loud

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: March 12, 2010, 05:59:53 PM »

Any comments?
http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: March 12, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »

Wonder if this is what the prosecution was trying to keep quiet...

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: March 12, 2010, 06:02:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_04100103122010

Woman Claims to have had an affair with George Anthony.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV learned Friday that a woman said she had a relationship with Casey Anthony’s father, George Anthony and that woman was questioned by detectives.
It turns out that woman looks a lot like the description George gave detectives of Zenaida Gonzalez, also known as ”Zanny the nanny."
Casey claimed it was the nanny who took her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
DOCUMENTS: Modify Order | Judge's Decision
Skye Benhaida told WFTV that her sister provided investigators with information that she was having an affair with George Anthony that started soon after Casey was arrested. She said it lasted for about a year.
Benhaida said George told her sister that Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.
The sister of the woman who says she was George Anthony's mistress said George apparently used her sister as a model for what Zenaida, the alleged nanny, looked like; apparently, right down to a tattoo that her sister has.
She said her sister gave George almost $5,000 over the course of their affair and was told by investigators that George had taken money from other women as well.
The sister also said that she had photos on a phone of she and George in intimate situations and shared them with detectives as well as the numerous text messages they exchanged using all three of George's cell phones.
The sister also told WFTV the woman has taken a lie detector test and was questioned by detectives for hours.
WFTV asked George Anthony’s lawyer about the issue and he said he's not received any information from investigators about it. Also, he would not answer any direct questions about whether George had an affair with the woman, but he did not deny that it happened.
Casey's defense team spokeswoman's response to WFTV’s questions about all of this was "no comment."
Meanwhile, two new motions were filed Friday in the case and neither of the documents are good news for Casey’s defense team.
Judge Stan Strickland denied Casey's attorneys request to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping their visits.
Her lawyer's said the security video intrudes on their attorney-client privilege, but the judge didn't agree.
Lawyers for Texas EquuSearch filed a motion responding to the defense.
Attorney Mark Nejame says the organization can't give more information about a volunteer because she wasn't assigned to search the area where Caylee's remains were found.
Also, Casey's parents have hired a new lawyer to help them save their home from foreclosure.
Attorney Mark Lippman is now representing George and Cindy Anthony, according to paperwork filed in Orange County.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.