April 19, 2024, 02:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392073 times)
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: March 12, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is the sister, not George's harlet.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1401 on: March 12, 2010, 07:18:47 PM »

I have been gone for quite some time, but I have been monitoring this site as well as the news all along. With the new developments, I have some serious issues as well as comments.

To start, this business with the A's and their foreclosure, here is my interpretation. It was stated early on in the ZG suit that the monies awarded could come from the home owners insurance. Well, without a home, there is no homeowners insurance, therefore no source for the awarded funds to come from. All ZG would get is a judgement. Good luck on that one!

Now for the root of my post. This business of indigent..................what a crock! As a tax paying resident of Orlando, I am beyond pi$$ed of at the gall to attempt to get our tax dollars to pay for the defense of this piece of scum! Orlando has been an area that has been hit very hard with this recession. Budget cuts have been extremely severe to the point of many long time employees (county included) losing their jobs. Yet again, this year the county is having to further tighten their belts and shave millions more off their budget which will cost even more people their jobs, regardless of tenure. Despite all the budget cuts, it appears the one fund that remains unscathed is the fund for indigent criminals. How can you not be pi$$ed at that? So if I am correct, the duhfense, which has, as it appears, done nothing professionally to defend her of her charges other than travel to all the TV cameras available to spew their venom. NOW they declare that she is indigent and they want MY tax dollars that are being used to pay someone's salary in these tough times.

I surely hope that Judge SS suddenly grows a pair and stands up for the taxpayers of Orange County and the State of Florida and demand full disclosure of all finances to date. As a taxpayer whose tax dollars he would be taking, deserves full disclosure and so do all the other residents. It has been stated the State has issues with it as they well should. I certainly hope that it is all investigated to the fullest before making a rash decision to avoid possible appeal. I am beyond the fact that JB is a MORON and has done nothing to help his client, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for it.

Jack
  And I would be really angry also if I lived there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: March 12, 2010, 07:19:50 PM »

I think she is cute and young, wonder what the sister looks like?
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: March 12, 2010, 07:19:53 PM »

Seriously, who needs a doc dump when we have Georgie and Cindy to keep us entertained....
You got that right. Wonder if there will be a visit to the motel?

I haven't refreshed my memory on the date of the Rose Hotel fiasco....wonder if she met poor ol George there to help console his grief.......
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: March 12, 2010, 07:19:58 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=6966.1360;num_replies=1373

-snipped-

So George’s description of Zenaida closely matches a woman who claims to have had an affair with George?  And George’s chippie has a sister with a last name Benhaida?

Benhaida-fo-faida-fee-fi-fo-faida-Zenaida?

Catchy little tune   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: March 12, 2010, 07:20:28 PM »

Seriously, who needs a doc dump when we have Georgie and Cindy to keep us entertained....
You got that right. Wonder if there will be a visit to the motel?

I haven't refreshed my memory on the date of the Rose Hotel fiasco....wonder if she met poor ol George there to help console his grief.......
    OMG maybe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: March 12, 2010, 07:22:14 PM »

I have been gone for quite some time, but I have been monitoring this site as well as the news all along. With the new developments, I have some serious issues as well as comments.

To start, this business with the A's and their foreclosure, here is my interpretation. It was stated early on in the ZG suit that the monies awarded could come from the home owners insurance. Well, without a home, there is no homeowners insurance, therefore no source for the awarded funds to come from. All ZG would get is a judgement. Good luck on that one!

Now for the root of my post. This business of indigent..................what a crock! As a tax paying resident of Orlando, I am beyond pi$$ed of at the gall to attempt to get our tax dollars to pay for the defense of this piece of scum! Orlando has been an area that has been hit very hard with this recession. Budget cuts have been extremely severe to the point of many long time employees (county included) losing their jobs. Yet again, this year the county is having to further tighten their belts and shave millions more off their budget which will cost even more people their jobs, regardless of tenure. Despite all the budget cuts, it appears the one fund that remains unscathed is the fund for indigent criminals. How can you not be pi$$ed at that? So if I am correct, the duhfense, which has, as it appears, done nothing professionally to defend her of her charges other than travel to all the TV cameras available to spew their venom. NOW they declare that she is indigent and they want MY tax dollars that are being used to pay someone's salary in these tough times.

I surely hope that Judge SS suddenly grows a pair and stands up for the taxpayers of Orange County and the State of Florida and demand full disclosure of all finances to date. As a taxpayer whose tax dollars he would be taking, deserves full disclosure and so do all the other residents. It has been stated the State has issues with it as they well should. I certainly hope that it is all investigated to the fullest before making a rash decision to avoid possible appeal. I am beyond the fact that JB is a MORON and has done nothing to help his client, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for it.

Jack

Meł Jr.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: March 12, 2010, 07:24:30 PM »

I think she is cute and young, wonder what the sister looks like?

I believe this is the sister, Skye Benaida. I got it from the link SunnyinTX provided above.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: March 12, 2010, 07:25:07 PM »

I know I shouldn't say this so please forgive me, CA has been karma bombed to hell and a corner of me just feels a little bit bad for her. Her daughter killed her granddaughter after years of stealing her blind, her husband is a chronic under achiever and for the most part lives off her. She is losing her house and her husband has been having a year long affair with a Zenaida lookalike. Her daughter will be in prison probably for life AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING.
  Ok I think I am over it....thanks for listening..

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: March 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »

Now this really makes me wonder if George and Cindy knew where the body was all along and added those final touches...duct tape and a heart sticker.
Before this, I would have never even considered this scenario.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1410 on: March 12, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocomy
Skye's MYSpace.

Interestingly enough, she's Latina....And they say that Casey's description of Zanny matches George's paramour.
If all of the A's cooked up this whole Zanny the Nanny scam, they're going to locked up for  obstruction.

I found a Rafik Benhaida in Orlando, but not a Skye. Hmmmmm

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1411 on: March 12, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »

WOW, how you doing tonight George and Cindy?
Sitting on a rainbow, there, NoRose!

WTH
I was pretending that I was George and Cindy, and quoting Judge Strickland.  I'll bet Hopespring Drive is Hell on Earth tonight!
Can you just imagine  Fireworks tonight, bet the neighbors won't be disappointed 

Hell, I'd be sitting on my front porch with my pack of cigarettes and a camcorder! Good times, good times! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: March 12, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »

I have no sympathy for the ANT family. In fact, when I read about George's affair, I laughed out loud. If these persons are credible, then it just adds to our belief that George and Cindy
knew from the get go and Cindy's plea for money was just that, a plea for money to find Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: March 12, 2010, 07:32:39 PM »

Jack

Meł Jr.

Thanks No Rose and Brandi for your support
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: March 12, 2010, 07:36:48 PM »

Found the sister, Skye's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1415 on: March 12, 2010, 07:37:51 PM »

I know I shouldn't say this so please forgive me, CA has been karma bombed to hell and a corner of me just feels a little bit bad for her. Her daughter killed her granddaughter after years of stealing her blind, her husband is a chronic under achiever and for the most part lives off her. She is losing her house and her husband has been having a year long affair with a Zenaida lookalike. Her daughter will be in prison probably for life AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING.

Now, now Miki, you have such a great heart.    But if you must, go back and listen to Cindy berate the public, spew her lies, humiliate Zenaida, watch her take money from stations to talk about Caylee, and watch her eat crab puffs on the day Caylee was found. There, now I'm sure compassion will slip away. Yes, I totally understand what you are saying and for anyone else I would be right there with you. See, that's the difference between nice people like you and people like Cindy, she doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone other than herself, family included. You are a sweet compassionate person who is trying to understand someone who is incomprehensible.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: March 12, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

I have no sympathy for the ANT family. In fact, when I read about George's affair, I laughed out loud. If these persons are credible, then it just adds to our belief that George and Cindy
knew from the get go and Cindy's plea for money was just that, a plea for money to find Caylee.

I always thought they knew something, if you actively impede an investigation into ones missing grandchild it can only be because you know what happened.         

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: March 12, 2010, 07:42:12 PM »

Now, now Miki, you have such a great heart.    But if you must, go back and listen to Cindy berate the public, spew her lies, humiliate Zenaida, watch her take money from stations to talk about Caylee, and watch her eat crab puffs on the day Caylee was found. There, now I'm sure compassion will slip away. Yes, I totally understand what you are saying and for anyone else I would be right there with you. See, that's the difference between nice people like you and people like Cindy, she doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone other than herself, family included. You are a sweet compassionate person who is trying to understand someone who is incomprehensible.

Aw....Boo you are so sweet to say that.... 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: March 12, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »

SPONSORED LINKS
View 17 More Profiles for  Benhaida
Name   City   State   Email   People Report
Rafik Benhaida   Orlando   FL   Available   View Details
RAFIK BENHAIDA   Orlando   FL   Available   View Details
SKY BENHAIDA   Orlando   FL   Available   View Details
Maryem Benhaida   Powder Springs   GA   Available   View Details
Sponsored by MyLife See All Profiles for  Benhaida

I think her # is unlisted. I tried white pages.

Edit:  If you're talking about her telephone number, if you happen to find it, please don't post it at Scared Monkeys.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:24:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: March 12, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »

Very possible this is the "secret" evidence.
The article says the woman took a lie detector test, but failed to mention if she passed it.
I believe this.
Any wonder so many are addicted to this case? It just never ends.........Fascinating.

I was in computer he!! and came back to this!      Wowser!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.