April 26, 2024, 10:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 392832 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »

Cindy sleeps Dom
Georrge sleeps w/Skye's sister
Casey slept w/everyone

It's the Anthony way!

... and don't forget the $$$$ angle!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:17 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocomy
Skye's MYSpace.

Interestingly enough, she's Latina....And they say that Casey's description of Zanny matches George's paramour.
If all of the A's cooked up this whole Zanny the Nanny scam, they're going to locked up for  obstruction.

I hope this works....there are about 40 some odd people on facebook with the same last name

http://www.facebook.com/family/Benhaida/1

I found a Rafik Benhaida in Orlando, but not a Skye. Hmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »

So what we can gather is that while Cindy was warming her toes on Dom, Georgie was with this sista! Hmmmm interesting, when did they find the time to do all those shows? It would be interesting if LE got a hold of Georges other phones and if he has three you KNOW Cindy has to have at least that many!!

Didn't KC have a few phones also? What's with this family? They all seem to have multiples of so many  things...phones, sexual partners.  (kind of gives a new definition of phone sex...very weak, I know, but I couldn't help myself)

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:45 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is the sister, not George's harlet.
I think she is cute and young, wonder what the sister looks like?

I believe this is the sister, Skye Benaida. I got it from the link SunnyinTX provided above.

Yes, and I got it in an email from a friend at WS..this is the sister....wish I had gotten to her facebook account, perhaps we would have gotten her sister's name.

I looked. She doesn't have a FB account.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: March 12, 2010, 09:05:08 PM »

Cindy sleeps Dom
Casey slept w/everyone

It's the Anthony way!

I saw this on another site but it's the best quote yet-

Now how are they going to seat a Jury in Orlando, they will have to find twelve people who haven't slept with one of the Anthonys?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: March 12, 2010, 09:08:47 PM »

Found the sister, Skye's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: March 12, 2010, 09:12:47 PM »

Seriously, who needs a doc dump when we have Georgie and Cindy to keep us entertained....
You got that right. Wonder if there will be a visit to the motel?

The motel should start begin a direct shuttle service to Hopespring ...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1467 on: March 12, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

This is just to funny. I would love to be a fly on the wall on Hopespring tonight. I bet Cindy has beat the crap out of George. I guess we will be seeing news footage of another trip to the Hawaiian Motel.

I saw on TV a couple of weeks ago about a Gigolo Bordello in Las Vegas. Maybe George is starting one in Orlando

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: March 12, 2010, 09:13:37 PM »

***start/begin*** lol
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: March 12, 2010, 09:16:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

This is just to funny. I would love to be a fly on the wall on Hopespring tonight. I bet Cindy has beat the crap out of George. I guess we will be seeing news footage of another trip to the Hawaiian Motel.

I saw on TV a couple of weeks ago about a Gigolo Bordello in Las Vegas. Maybe George is starting one in Orlando
lol flying crap cakes

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: March 12, 2010, 09:17:04 PM »

So do you all truly believe that george indeed had this affair with this woman he is being accused of or it's being  strongly suggested.
I just wonder how he managed to get out of cindys site to do this?
I mean a whole year and why now is the woman just now coming foward? I seen her pics on my space.
Is this the news that the judge sealed for thirty days??? or is this different??

I need monkey help lol!!
tia

When WFTV  asked the SA about this report they said they would not discuss EVIDENCE ( so there is some evidence) that had not  yet been made public !!!!
George's Lawyer would not comment but would not deny that GA had a relationship with this woman.
Why is she just coming forward? Dunno, but remember the old saying- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned-    maybe he traded her in for a newer model and she realized she had been taken for $5000..

I want it to be known that if there are two pictures of Mr Rosebud with his squeeze in an intimate situation and if Mr Rosebud has Lee's face tattooed on his arse I am gonna lose it!  He got his ears pierced for KC so the arse seems the place were his gesture for Lee would be. 

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: March 12, 2010, 09:17:28 PM »

Ha Ha

Just another little present for KC just in time for her birthday. Think she'll thank her daddy?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: March 12, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html
Woman Claims Relationship With George Anthony
Posted: 5:01 pm EST March 12,2010Updated: 7:37 pm EST March 12,2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV learned Friday that a woman said she had a relationship with Casey Anthony’s father, George Anthony and that woman was questioned by detectives.

It turns out that woman looks a lot like the description George gave detectives of Zenaida Gonzalez, also known as ”Zanny the nanny."

Casey claimed it was the nanny who took her daughter, Caylee Anthony
Skye Benhaida told WFTV that her sister provided investigators with information that she was having an affair with George Anthony that started soon after Casey was arrested. She said it lasted for about a year.

Benhaida said George told her sister that Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control.

The sister of the woman who says she was George Anthony's mistress said George apparently used her sister as a model for what Zenaida, the alleged nanny, looked like; apparently, right down to a tattoo that her sister has.

She said her sister gave George almost $5,000 over the course of their affair and was told by investigators that George had taken money from other women as well.

The sister also said that she had photos on a phone of she and George in intimate situations and shared them with detectives as well as the numerous text messages they exchanged using all three of George's cell phones.

The sister also told WFTV the woman has taken a lie detector test and was questioned by detectives for hours.

WFTV asked George Anthony’s lawyer about the issue and he said he's not received any information from investigators about it. Also, he would not answer any direct questions about whether George had an affair with the woman, but he did not deny that it happened.
Casey's defense team spokeswoman's response to WFTV’s questions about all of this was "no comment."

Meanwhile, two new motions were filed Friday in the case and neither of the documents are good news for Casey’s defense team.

Judge Stan Strickland denied Casey's attorneys request to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping their visits.

Her lawyer's said the security video intrudes on their attorney-client privilege, but the judge didn't agree.

Lawyers for Texas EquuSearch filed a motion responding to the defense.

Attorney Mark Nejame says the organization can't give more information about a volunteer because she wasn't assigned to search the area where Caylee's remains were found.

Also, Casey's parents have hired a new lawyer to help them save their home from foreclosure.

Attorney Mark Lippman is now representing George and Cindy Anthony, according to paperwork filed in Orange County.

WFTV first reported last month when the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive went into foreclosure, after they failed to make a mortgage payment for nine months.
he family's home is the last known place Caylee was seen alive

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: March 12, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »

If revealing pictures exist, and also texts, plus this woman passed a poly, then WOW. If it proves to be that Zanny was modeled after this woman, then another WOW. Ole GA may end up behind bars after all and maybe his wife too. I can only hope…….Rumors that the delay in releasing recent evidence that could be damaging to KC would fit right in with this new revelation.

HI N2.  I must not have my head wrapped around these new revelations. Why do you think this info, if true, would be damaging to KC?  My initial reaction was that it would be very helpful to KC's case.

First off, I tend to agree with everything you've stated. I just hope that the "Dream Team" and GA/CA haven't developed some lame theory/story...GA was supposed to be watching Caylee, but turned her over to someone else or took his eyes off of her in order to have some "love time"  with his new girlfriend.  Something happened...that explains the accident, why KC didn't have the phone number (it's on the other phone-George's) and why she made that statement while she was in jail that "she hasn't said anything"  I just hope there aren't people on the jury that would buy hogwash along these lines.

How could it help Casey?    Three pieces of duct tape across the nose and mouth do not an accident make. The child was murdered in cold blood.    GA is just full of it as usual, trying to impress the girlfriend.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: March 12, 2010, 09:21:16 PM »

Skye's MYSpace.

Interestingly enough, she's Latina....And they say that Casey's description of Zanny matches George's paramour.
If all of the A's cooked up this whole Zanny the Nanny scam, they're going to locked up for  obstruction.

I went out to dinner just after this broke.............ohmygawd!  Y'all have been a hoot......just when we think it can't get crazier....enter dtage right......one of the anthony nuts! 

The link didn't work for me.....has it been taken down already??

Glad to see ya back Sunny

George the Gigalo - who knew!  LOL

Hi Mike!  LOL........the detectives told the paramour GA had taken money from OTHER women as well??????????????  WTF????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: March 12, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »

I have been gone for quite some time, but I have been monitoring this site as well as the news all along. With the new developments, I have some serious issues as well as comments.

To start, this business with the A's and their foreclosure, here is my interpretation. It was stated early on in the ZG suit that the monies awarded could come from the home owners insurance. Well, without a home, there is no homeowners insurance, therefore no source for the awarded funds to come from. All ZG would get is a judgement. Good luck on that one!

Now for the root of my post. This business of indigent..................what a crock! As a tax paying resident of Orlando, I am beyond pi$$ed of at the gall to attempt to get our tax dollars to pay for the defense of this piece of scum! Orlando has been an area that has been hit very hard with this recession. Budget cuts have been extremely severe to the point of many long time employees (county included) losing their jobs. Yet again, this year the county is having to further tighten their belts and shave millions more off their budget which will cost even more people their jobs, regardless of tenure. Despite all the budget cuts, it appears the one fund that remains unscathed is the fund for indigent criminals. How can you not be pi$$ed at that? So if I am correct, the duhfense, which has, as it appears, done nothing professionally to defend her of her charges other than travel to all the TV cameras available to spew their venom. NOW they declare that she is indigent and they want MY tax dollars that are being used to pay someone's salary in these tough times.

I surely hope that Judge SS suddenly grows a pair and stands up for the taxpayers of Orange County and the State of Florida and demand full disclosure of all finances to date. As a taxpayer whose tax dollars he would be taking, deserves full disclosure and so do all the other residents. It has been stated the State has issues with it as they well should. I certainly hope that it is all investigated to the fullest before making a rash decision to avoid possible appeal. I am beyond the fact that JB is a MORON and has done nothing to help his client, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for it.

Jack
  And I would be really angry also if I lived there.

Meł Jr.

Thanks No Rose and Brandi for your support

You've got my vote too!   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: March 12, 2010, 09:21:51 PM »

Cindy sleeps Dom
Casey slept w/everyone

It's the Anthony way!

I saw this on another site but it's the best quote yet-

Now how are they going to seat a Jury in Orlando, they will have to find twelve people who haven't slept with one of the Anthonys?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ythat is too funny

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: March 12, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »

Skye's MYSpace.

I went out to dinner just after this broke.............ohmygawd!  Y'all have been a hoot......just when we think it can't get crazier....enter dtage right......one of the anthony nuts! 

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom
I searched again, and it's still viewable. She's online right now.

The link didn't work for me.....has it been taken down already??

thanks curly.....I finally got it to come up

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: March 12, 2010, 09:23:29 PM »

So what we can gather is that while Cindy was warming her toes on Dom, Georgie was with this sista! Hmmmm interesting, when did they find the time to do all those shows? It would be interesting if LE got a hold of Georges other phones and if he has three you KNOW Cindy has to have at least that many!!

Didn't KC have a few phones also? What's with this family? They all seem to have multiples of so many  things...phones, sexual partners.  (kind of gives a new definition of phone sex...very weak, I know, but I couldn't help myself)

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: March 12, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »

If revealing pictures exist, and also texts, plus this woman passed a poly, then WOW. If it proves to be that Zanny was modeled after this woman, then another WOW. Ole GA may end up behind bars after all and maybe his wife too. I can only hope…….Rumors that the delay in releasing recent evidence that could be damaging to KC would fit right in with this new revelation.

HI N2.  I must not have my head wrapped around these new revelations. Why do you think this info, if true, would be damaging to KC?  My initial reaction was that it would be very helpful to KC's case.

First off, I tend to agree with everything you've stated. I just hope that the "Dream Team" and GA/CA haven't developed some lame theory/story...GA was supposed to be watching Caylee, but turned her over to someone else or took his eyes off of her in order to have some "love time"  with his new girlfriend.  Something happened...that explains the accident, why KC didn't have the phone number (it's on the other phone-George's) and why she made that statement while she was in jail that "she hasn't said anything"  I just hope there aren't people on the jury that would buy hogwash along these lines.

How could it help Casey?    Three pieces of duct tape across the nose and mouth do not an accident make. The child was murdered in cold blood.    GA is just full of it as usual, trying to impress the girlfriend.

Oops, I ended  up inside your box!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.